NATION

PASSWORD

Krampusreich KFU Büro von Erkundigen und Intelligenz [Q&A]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Krampusreich
Secretary

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Krampusreich KFU Büro von Erkundigen und Intelligenz [Q&A]

Postby Krampusreich » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 pm

This is the Büro von Erkundigen und Intelligenz as run by the Kriegerfrauen von Übel of Krampusreich. Following the new directives from KFU Logistiks und Befehl, the E&I division was created in order to answer questions posed by foreign nations of the omniverse. Officially, they exist to increase transparency of the command structure and organization of the KFU and Krampusreich government. In practice, there is a lot of classified information within the command structure and organization of the KFU and Krampusreich government which E&I is not authorized to give. Please note that it make take some time for KFU E&I officials to answer inquiries, and that these inquiries will be going to KFU E&I officials, not the Überreichsführer, or even the Reichsführer of the KFU, though each of them will be able to see these inquiries. Please understand as well that not all inquiries can be answered by E&I, due to the nature of some information.

(As with other Q&A threads, you may ask questions about this nation. It can be anything from our views on something to how something works to historical questions. The questions may be IC or OOC; but either way they will be answered IC whenever possible)
Last edited by Krampusreich on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not represent my actual views. | NS Stats sent to a concentration camp and executed for inaccurately portraying the nation.
A PMT/EFT Fantasy Country set after a global nuclear war, pit in an endless total war against similar countries
| Q&A Here

Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Medwedian Democratic Federation hereby sends following enquiries to the KFSBvEI:

1.) Please describe the variety of the German language spoken in the country.

2.) Please describe the governmental structure and ideology of your country.

3.) Please describe the torture and execution methods used in your country.

4.) Please state whether you would desire to establish embassies with the Medwedian Democratic Federation and to participate in the Medwedian International Torturer and Executioner Exchange Program.

Krampusreich
Secretary

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krampusreich » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:50 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Medwedian Democratic Federation hereby sends following enquiries to the KFSBvEI:

1.) Please describe the variety of the German language spoken in the country.

2.) Please describe the governmental structure and ideology of your country.

3.) Please describe the torture and execution methods used in your country.

4.) Please state whether you would desire to establish embassies with the Medwedian Democratic Federation and to participate in the Medwedian International Torturer and Executioner Exchange Program.

A friendly fairy with pink hair and green eyes greets you, sitting behind a large desk with many filing cabinets and cardboard crates behind her. The desk has a computer, but it is covered in enough paperwork to render it almost unusable. The fairy wears a black, button down jacket with breast pockets over a white shirt and black tie, and over the left breast pocket are several ribbons and badges. She has a red arm band bearing an eye of providence, in which the eye is raised above a pyramid. She gives a smile, but appears to be rather stressed. On the back wall are posters covered with fascist imagery, eagles, and the eye of providence.

"Hello, and thank you for coming to the KFU E&I Bureau. I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Here in Krampusreich, we speak Standard German, though there are many dialects in use throughout the country. German Standard German is the most common, but Austrian Standard German and Swiss Standard German are widespread in certain regions of the country. Other officially recognized languages in Krampusreich include Norwegian and Swedish. We have such very beautiful languages here, wouldn't you agree?"

The fairy smiles through gritted teeth, then lifts a folder filled with a stack of paperwork over 60mm thick and drops it on the desk with a loud thud.

"The Krampusreich government is an efficient envisioning of the classical fascist model, posed by a few key humans that were ahead of their time, as it runs amazingly close to ideal posed by our leader before we even rose to power. We are lead by the Überreichsführer, the glorious Dark Lord Madame Krampus. Underneath the Überreichsführer is the centralized government, formed of high ranking fascists hand-picked by the wise guidance of the Überreichsführer. These government officials aid in the day-to-day running of Krampusreich, and maintaining the infrastructure, such as electricity, water, and the intranet. To aid the Überreichsführer in many areas, there is the Kriegerfrauen von Übel, an organization loyal to Madame Krampus even before the founding of Krampusreich. After the Dark Lord rose to power, the KFU was made a powerful government and paramilitary agency, nearly as large as the country itself!

As for ideology, Krampusreich is all about us magical folk being proud of who we are, and retaking what is rightfully ours. Founded on principles of pride, integrity, and justice, Krampusreich is a beacon of hope to magical beings far and wide, that we may rise to our true potential and be free of the shackles holding us back. To this end, our Überreichsführer shows her wisdom twofold- on policies that benefit all species of magical beings, and protect our health, well being, and culture, and through giving greater jurisdiction powers to the KFU which ensure advancement of our ideological goals domestically and abroad! Yes, Krampusreich is a wonderful country for fairies, elves, giants, trolls, demons; all magical species are welcomed here!"

Upon getting to the third question, the fairy frowns, and averts her gaze. She opens a desk drawer to reveal many different keys, then takes a key marked with a totenkopf. She takes the key and opens a drawer of a filing cabinet. When the officer speaks again, her voice takes on a more serious and grim tone.

"I'm afraid much of that information is classified, but I'll tell you what I can. Krampusreich has a number of facilities throughout the Reich and Greater Reich Territories devoted to the imprisonment and execution of humans and political prisoners. Any number of methods of execution may be used, including but not limited to: hanging, firing squad, gas chamber, incineration, magic, fatal medical experiments, mutilation, cyanide pill, and death by forced labor.

Various methods of torture may be used in the pursuit of justice, including but not limited to: enhanced interrogation, flogging, waterboarding, mutilation, burning, medical experiments, social experiments, psychological torture, delayed poisoning, and magic.

I'm afraid I am not allowed to disclose any more information on this subject. It is a matter of national security."

The fairy continues to frown, and gets up from her seat at the desk.

"I'm afraid that matter isn't with my department, but I can redirect you if you so desire."

OOC: An embassy? How does that work exactly? We can talk more about that over TG.
Last edited by Krampusreich on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This nation does not represent my actual views. | NS Stats sent to a concentration camp and executed for inaccurately portraying the nation.
A PMT/EFT Fantasy Country set after a global nuclear war, pit in an endless total war against similar countries
| Q&A Here

Return to Factbooks and National Information