NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A with the Lethen Empire and His Majesty

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arkdunham
Secretary

Founded: Nov 27, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arkdunham » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:19 pm

"We, the people of Arkdunham, are always pleased to meet with other monarchies. How far back does the ancestry of your dynasty go?"
Regards
The Countess of Ecsed
Adviser to the King of Arkdunham for matters of foreign affairs.
[MT]
An absolute monarchy whose aesthetic is influenced by gothic and lovecratian literature
Ask Arkdunham

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Arkdunham wrote:"We, the people of Arkdunham, are always pleased to meet with other monarchies. How far back does the ancestry of your dynasty go?"
Regards
The Countess of Ecsed
Adviser to the King of Arkdunham for matters of foreign affairs.
[MT]

"Our dynasty gained power in 1710, but the family itself can be traced back to the 1200s. We were originally just a family of nobles running a feudal fief then. At the end of the feudal age, we were then merely wealthy landowners, and soon we rose to true power."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

"Ever been in a combat deployment?"
Lord Inquisitor Quilljoy, while polishing his old Stormtrooper helmet.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:25 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:"Ever been in a combat deployment?"
Lord Inquisitor Quilljoy, while polishing his old Stormtrooper helmet.

"I haven't, unfortunately. I wanted to be a soldier when I was young, but my father forbade it. I figure if my dynasty was never in power - I'd be a soldier right now, not a King or Emperor."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:29 pm

"How do you think of democracies who want to end imperialism? And also, how do you think of pacifism?"

- A random Kendorian citizen
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:"How do you think of democracies who want to end imperialism? And also, how do you think of pacifism?"

- A random Kendorian citizen

"Frankly, one could describe such actions as imperialist in itself. It's a rather pathetic venture, regardless. Pacifism - to me, signifies weakness. I can understand it to a degree in certain cases, but often it means weakness to me. Not only weakness, also, but a lack of conviction, or determination."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Quesya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Quesya » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 pm

“What foreign bloodlines run in the veins of most members of the von Alterz?”
- Aurelius Ingerinus
~~ Imperium Quesae ~~
| Q&A | Overview |

A hybridised Byzantine Empire of Slavs, Greeks and Turks created in the 1400s and led by Her Imperial Majesty Hesychia III in the present day. Quesya is an Enlightened Absolute Monarchy, with the state religion being a corrupted form of Christianity.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 pm

What’s your opinion on Aureumterra?
-Emperor DQ
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm

What is your overall opinion of the Royal Family of Soleanna? As well as their political stance on governing their people?
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Siberais Chill Nation
Civilian

Founded: Feb 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberais Chill Nation » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Wow

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Quesya wrote:“What foreign bloodlines run in the veins of most members of the von Alterz?”
- Aurelius Ingerinus

"Most of us are simply Lethen, but some like my cousins are Romanian. My children are Hino."
- Luka IV

Aureumterra wrote:What’s your opinion on Aureumterra?
-Emperor DQ

"I think of your nation as a right proper ally, though also our eccentric northern brothers of a sort."
- Luka IV

Soleanna wrote:What is your overall opinion of the Royal Family of Soleanna? As well as their political stance on governing their people?

"I know very little of your royal family, but based off what I know, I can view the family in a positive light. They seem to be effective and competent rulers as well."
- Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:55 pm

What is your opinion on the future of the United Christian Coalition and your future relations with the Liamese Empire?
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017

Postby Soleanna » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:19 pm

"Since the events that we've encountered each other's nation, we've ultimately remained neutral among each of our sovereign states;
By your sovereign words, how likely would you open foreign diplomacy with the Grand Ducality of Soleanna and her people?"
Last edited by Soleanna on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am

"How do you think of the dynasties of the old, like the Habsburg, the Romanov, the Holhenzollern, the Bourbon, and others?"

- A Kendorian
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 pm

The Liamese Empire wrote:What is your opinion on the future of the United Christian Coalition and your future relations with the Liamese Empire?

"My thoughts of this are particularly neutral. I will wait and see how it fares."
- Kaizer Luka IV

Soleanna wrote:"Since the events that we've encountered each other's nation, we've ultimately remained neutral among each of our sovereign states;
By your sovereign words, how likely would you open foreign diplomacy with the Grand Ducality of Soleanna and her people?"

"Oh, I would love to! That is certainly appreciated in the darker times I am experiencing."
- Kaizer Luka IV

The Federation of Kendor wrote:"How do you think of the dynasties of the old, like the Habsburg, the Romanov, the Holhenzollern, the Bourbon, and others?"

- A Kendorian

"They're better than the Republican leaders one may find in other timelines. In Letheny's timeline, most old dynasties still remain, actually, and it varies in a case-by-case basis. The Habsburgs and Hohenzollerns have always been great, but the Romanovs and Bourbons I have more mixed feelings towards."
- Kaizer Luka IV

//Sorry for the slow responses, aaaah!
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm

"We have heard of your departure from the Jupiter Pact. Any particular reason you decided to leave the alliance?" Yessuf Hailu, Secretary for Strategic Relations

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016

Postby Hatterleigh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 pm

What are your opinions on Foreign Relations with Hatterleigh?
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 am

"What is your opinion of the French and Soviet revolution? Were they fools for bringing an anarchist system? Were the monarchs fools for being incompetent? Or do you think both were at fault?"

- A Kendorian citizen
My Dispatch

Elvectica
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elvectica » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:35 am

To: Luka IV
    From Vanexa Gavrishov & the Office of Queen Adecyn

Greetings, Lethen Government & Whom Regards this message,

Underneath approval from La Communauté du l'Empire Elvecticaux, The Empire of Elvectica, Elvectica, the Crown, and Her Royal Crown Majesty Queen Adecyn Zabinski the Seventh, upon request, submit this question to you, Luka IV, in light of seeking further information about your great empire. Underneath the BNL Peace Accord First Assembly's guidance systems enacted earlier this year, Elvectica is permitted to declare that we, as a nation, are also seeking neutrality in the realm in geopolitics and international relations.

Q:
    • How, as a leader, have the populace treated you well, your Majesty? With respect? With dignity?
    • What are your opinions on constitutional monarchies? (If this was already asked, please accept our apologies)
    • What are your opinions on Elvectican Foreign Relations with the Lethen Empire?
HER ROYAL CROWN MAJESTY QUEEN ADECYN ZABINSKI

///this was a bit of practice for a new upcoming format that we made, sorry for the off-looking reply
Last edited by Elvectica on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....▻ MAY HER HOLY IMPERIAL MAJESTY LIVE A THOUSAND LIVES ! ◅ .....

THE COMPLETE DOSSIERSA DEFINITIVE OVERVIEWHER HOLY IMPERIAL DIVINENESS
RP Info (TVTropes Guide to Etherea)

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 am

Bruke wrote:"We have heard of your departure from the Jupiter Pact. Any particular reason you decided to leave the alliance?" Yessuf Hailu, Secretary for Strategic Relations

"The alliance was not working well for the Lethen Empire. Its only use seemed to be assisting some fools in expanding their colonial empires."

- Kaizer Luka IV

Hatterleigh wrote:What are your opinions on Foreign Relations with Hatterleigh?

"...I'm neutral on your nation. I don't have anything interesting to say here...so let's see how this develops."

- Kaizer Luka IV

Elvectica wrote:Q:
  • How, as a leader, have the populace treated you well, your Majesty? With respect? With dignity?
  • What are your opinions on constitutional monarchies? (If this was already asked, please accept our apologies)
  • What are your opinions on Elvectican Foreign Relations with the Lethen Empire?

"Alright...er...my people have treated me well. They're devoted, obedient, loyal. For your second question, I see no point in restricting the monarch with some silly constitution. ...And, uh, third question. I find your nation to be a tad eccentric and improper, but with that frankness aside -- I wouldn't mind some form of diplomacy between ours."

- Kaizer Luka IV

//Finally got around to responding! So sorry.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Encrypted Message
While I have no doubt that our nations are friendly to each other, (and it'd be interesting to know just how friendly), since this conversation will be securely encrypted, do you have any sort of 'Secret Police' body in your country? We certainly do -- Minister of Foreign Affairs Kandi Sandi
Last edited by New Mushroom Kingdom on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:14 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Encrypted Message
While I have no doubt that our nations are friendly to each other, (and it'd be interesting to know just how friendly), since this conversation will be securely encrypted, do you have any sort of 'Secret Police' body in your country? We certainly do -- Minister of Foreign Affairs Kandi Sandi

Response, handwritten with no seals or whatever to make sure they can't be exposed
"We in fact do possess such an organization in order to secure peace in Letheny."
- Kaizer Luka IV
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Arkeyana
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 am

What is your status on space travel?
-VIR

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 pm

"Is Aldeny your world's equivalent of Ireland?"
- Official correspondent from the Government of K&K Frievolk
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information