NATION

PASSWORD

Jupiter Pact News Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Jupiter Pact News Thread

Postby Aureumterra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Post your news articles here!

(Jupiter Pact only!)
Last edited by Aureumterra on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 am

Atkemrian Military base discovered in Sweden

In spite of the recent Katsur conflict, Aureumterrese intelligence has discovered an Atkemrian military base in Sweden. “I do not know how we failed to recognize such a base earlier. This is an invasion of our homeland, and we will not tolerate this!” says military general Wes Deric. Aureumterrese soldiers have the base surrounded as of now, and have threatened to cut off all supplies if Atkemri does not retreat from the Katsur conflict.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Emperor says “Katsur will not fall”

Potens
Emperor Dragonquack has said that Anna Saballine and her forces will not win the war. “His Majesty says Katsur is a war zone which is a complete waste of lives, and that idiot Saballine is destroying her own nation.” says spokesperson of the Emperor.
Aureumterra’s military base in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
The Panama Canal is an easy access route to the Aureumterrese colony of Haiti from Katsur. The conflict is expected to come to the canal soon. The Aureumterrese military base in Haiti has recently heightened its security. More info on the conflict will be released soon.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:41 pm

“Atkemri has awoken a sleeping bear” says Emperor Dragonquack

Atkemri has recently attempted to invade the Aureumterrese African colonies bordering it. This act of foolishness is surprising, since their nation was crippled in the Lethen Atkemrian war. “Their military is barely surviving, another war would make the nation of Atkemri cease to exist.” says ANC correspondent Tim Shackleton. An ultimatum has been sent to Atkemri, and the wrong choice would make their nation be crippled against Aureumterra and it’s allies. Meanwhile, soldiers are getting ready to have a potential war.
Image Soldiers preparing in Chad
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Exodian Forces Retreat From Panama Canal Entrance
After a bloody battle, Exodian forces have retreated from the entrance to the Panama Canal. It is suspected that they have now gone to the Pacific side of the canal. The casualties on the Aureumterrese side have been estimated to be around 80, while more than 200 have been injured. Aureumterra has allied with the South Falls to help keep them out.
Last edited by Aureumterra on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Jupiter Pact News Thread

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Post your news here!
(Jupiter Pact only)
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Siberaian Military Buildup on Firaxis Prime

"War is on the horizon, if we do not stop the Firaxis Liberation Front from expanding across the planet." Says Imperial Peacekeeper Second Praetorian Harlowe, in between compound raids. They've committed terror attacks all over New Terra and Firaxis Prime, and we're damned sure to stop them." It is unlikely that the Firaxian Civil Unrest will end soon, and it is likely to end up becoming a Civil War between the Tsarist 'Monarchist Firaxan Front' and the Separatist 'Firaxis Liberation Front.
Last edited by Siberai on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Poland Surrenders! Aureumterra rejoices with two-day holiday celebrating V-E day!
After invading Aureumterrese territory, the Lethen Empire quickly subdued the Polish threat and forced a surrender! The Emperor has declared today V-E day (Victory in Europe) day. “This is a message for Atkemri, they will end up like this at our hands!” says the Emperor. The Jovial mood in Aureumterra is nothing short of excitement, as people have take to the streets, patriotic, waving Aureumterrese flags and Lethen flags alike. “Letheny has done a deed that any ally should, and I therefore, give Letheny the proud award of being a Golden Ally” The Emperor said in his speech this morning. “This represents international cooperation at it’s best, and we hope this is the way it’ll work to destroy Atkemri once, and for all.” says spokesperson of the Emperor.
People celebrating in streets across Aureumterra
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:31 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Monarchist Coup ousts President Welch, Leaves King Himeler In Command
Early today a joint Monarchist-Military Coup ousted democratically elected president Welch and left King Himeler, now Supreme King Himeler,
in charge of the country. Welch has been released and no harm has come to him. Our source says he has left and is going back to his previous home. Supreme King Himeler has abolished the division of government, dissolving the Senate and local governments. All branches of government in Artheria are under his control. He has declared the First Artherian Empire and is consolidating his power as we speak. Supreme King Himeler has also left the AA and is joining the JP.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information