NATION

PASSWORD

Official embassy programme of T.G.V.E. (open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
The Great Vietnamese Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Dec 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Official embassy programme of T.G.V.E. (open)

Postby The Great Vietnamese Empire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 am

Welcome to the official embassy programme of Greater Vietnam !

Despite our name, we're no longer an empire in de facto terms. We don't oppose any form of government or political system however, and are very pragmatic in terms of how we deal with foreign relations.

In terms of details about our nation itself, we're a constitutional monarchy based on the political system of India; except their 'President' is our 'monarch'. The monarch serves as an elected head of state for five-year terms, however, and isn't a royal in the traditional sense. So far as languages are concerned, the major ones in use in T.G.V.E. are English, Vietnamese, Khmer and Thai, although Cantonese, Burmese and Russian are widely spoken here too.

We will determine our responses to applications on a case-by-case basis, and reserve the right to accept or reject any application for our own reasons. If we reject your embassy, however, you have the right to appeal via telegram. We are also obligated to give you a reason for rejecting your application if we do so.

You may apply for an embassy in any one of the following cities:

  • Saigon (our capital city)
  • Phnom Penh
  • Vientiane
  • Bangkok
  • Nha Trang
  • Hue

Please note that in our embassy programme, the embassies you will receive are considered property of the Vietnamese government. As such, all our laws will apply to your representatives and staff at all times. Failure to comply with the laws of our nation will result in your embassy being withdrawn.

There are no specific restrictions on the details of your embassy application, e.g. number of diplomatic staff or vehicles you wish to bring, but we do request you're sensible with your applications. For example, tanks will not be accepted as transit vehicles for diplomatic staff and the like.

Please fill out the following form to apply for an embassy:

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Application form][b]Embassy application form[/b]

[b]1. Nation details[/b]

Full name of applicant nation:
Head of state:
Head of government:
Form of government:

[b]2. Ambassador information[/b]

Name of ambassador:
Gender:
Species:
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes/No.
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
[list][*]
[*]
[*][/list]
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about?

[b]3. Embassy information[/b]

Location of choice:
Architectural style desired:
No. of diplomatic staff:
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons):
No. of service staff:
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring:

[b]4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes/No.
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page:
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*?
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.?
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.?
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.?
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify):
Is there anything else you would like to add?[/b][/spoiler]


* A free trade agreement involves a ban on tariffs when importing or exporting goods from T.G.V.E. . We will not use any tariffs in return. All trade must comply with our laws. If you would like to arrange a more specific agreement, feel free to telegram me.

We sincerely hope you enjoy your new embassies, and look forward to establishing strong diplomatic relations with other nations in the future! :p
Last edited by The Great Vietnamese Empire on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
We're basically a republic, but my 2016 self decided to make an 'empire' so that's what we're stuck with. :/

User avatar
Wolflandil
Envoy
 
Posts: 209
Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolflandil » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:32 am

Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Confederative Empire of Wolflandil
Head of state:His Majesty, Tsar Tadeusz Sheremetev
Head of government:Praetor John Lan'
Form of government: Monarchal Republic

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Alfred F. Jay
Gender: Male
Species: Wolfic (High Tier, 6.0)
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes/No. No
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about?
Mr Jay has a tendency to activate his wind ability on accident, and also has been marked as a target by virtually all Wolfic criminals.
3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Saigon
Architectural style desired: Vologda Kremlin themed
No. of diplomatic staff: 30
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): 20
Guards will be armed with:
20 PSh-18 Pistols (These pistols are combat grade, and will only be used in severe threats to the facility)
20 cattle prods. (Most Wolfic Peacekeepers use cattle prods as they are cheap to make and very effective at incapacitating threats non-lethally.)
Along with that, all 20 guards have the same ability, Barrier, (Which can be used to subdue threats or protect the guards from assaults, By summoning a near impenetrable bubble around the target or the user.)

No. of service staff: 10
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring:
3 armored SUVs for transport.

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes/No. Yes.
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page:The link is located in my signature
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes.
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify):
Is there anything else you would like to add? A infirmary would be nice in the embassy, as we could take care of anyone injured if anything happens.
Wolfics in general also are advant users of magic, and can cause damage to property, However the Barrier ability is non-destructive, and Mr. Jay's ability is localized to around 100 feet.
civilization
Just your average space fairing magic slinging were-animals.
[This nation does not follow NS Stats.]
Tier:8
Level:8
Type:9
Comparitive Power:5
According to this scale
/The Embassy Program of Wolflandil
Almazic News: Banshees attack Wolfic Capital, War of survival declared. "Wolflandil isn't alone in the Universe? I guess we missed a spot." Says Belyy Almaz.. Wolflandil attempts to contact ancient allies to see if other civilizations remain near Wolflandil.

User avatar
The Great Vietnamese Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Dec 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Vietnamese Empire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 am

Wolflandil wrote:
Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Confederative Empire of Wolflandil
Head of state:His Majesty, Tsar Tadeusz Sheremetev
Head of government:Praetor John Lan'
Form of government: Monarchal Republic

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Alfred F. Jay
Gender: Male
Species: Wolfic (High Tier, 6.0)
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes/No. No
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about?
Mr Jay has a tendency to activate his wind ability on accident, and also has been marked as a target by virtually all Wolfic criminals.
3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Saigon
Architectural style desired: Vologda Kremlin themed
No. of diplomatic staff: 30
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): 20
Guards will be armed with:
20 PSh-18 Pistols (These pistols are combat grade, and will only be used in severe threats to the facility)
20 cattle prods. (Most Wolfic Peacekeepers use cattle prods as they are cheap to make and very effective at incapacitating threats non-lethally.)
Along with that, all 20 guards have the same ability, Barrier, (Which can be used to subdue threats or protect the guards from assaults, By summoning a near impenetrable bubble around the target or the user.)

No. of service staff: 10
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring:
3 armored SUVs for transport.

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes/No. Yes.
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page:The link is located in my signature
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes.
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify):
Is there anything else you would like to add? A infirmary would be nice in the embassy, as we could take care of anyone injured if anything happens.
Wolfics in general also are advant users of magic, and can cause damage to property, However the Barrier ability is non-destructive, and Mr. Jay's ability is localized to around 100 feet.


Thank you for your application. Our government has decided to approve your embassy request. We will begin construction on an embassy fitting your requirements immediately. If there are any questions you wish to ask or changes you wish to make to your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We will make sure to apply for an embassy of our own in your nation as soon as we can.
We're basically a republic, but my 2016 self decided to make an 'empire' so that's what we're stuck with. :/

User avatar
Hatterleigh
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1141
Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hatterleigh » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:35 am

Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Free Domain Of Hatterleigh
Head of state: William Botrum
Head of government: William Botrum
Form of government: Partial Democracy

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Anton Brees
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
  • Josie Brees (Wife)
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about? No

3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Bangkok
Architectural style desired: Modern, with a bit of both Classical and Bhuddist influence
No. of diplomatic staff: 10
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): 10, each have handguns and tasers
No. of service staff: 10
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring: 5 sedans

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? You already have
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page:
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? Sure
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify): Nothing in specific.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for establishing an Embassy in Hatterleigh, it has been approved. I supposed that I could return the favor.
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: Hatterlese Ligue A kicks off, Football / Soccer fans prepare for the season
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.
Pro: Tribalism, Guilds, Religion, Collectivism, Evola, Plato
Anti: Tech, Industrial Capitalism, Hedonism, Nihilism

User avatar
Kenmoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5212
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:42 am

Subject: Embassy Construction
To: T.G.V.E.
From: Embassy Construction
Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Head of state: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Head of government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Form of government: Representative parliamentary democracy

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Aubrey Steven
Gender: Male
Species: Human (homo sapiens)
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes/No. No
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about? No current health concerns

3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Saigon
Architectural style desired: Modernist
No. of diplomatic staff: 3
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): Two (2) security staff, two (2) pistols
No. of service staff: 8
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring: One (1) mini & one (1) SUV

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes/No. No
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page: N/A
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? No
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? No
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify): No
Is there anything else you would like to add? Nothing at present
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
The Great Vietnamese Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Dec 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Vietnamese Empire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 am

Hatterleigh wrote:
Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Free Domain Of Hatterleigh
Head of state: William Botrum
Head of government: William Botrum
Form of government: Partial Democracy

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Anton Brees
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
  • Josie Brees (Wife)
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about? No

3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Bangkok
Architectural style desired: Modern, with a bit of both Classical and Bhuddist influence
No. of diplomatic staff: 10
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): 10, each have handguns and tasers
No. of service staff: 10
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring: 5 sedans

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? You already have
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page:
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? Sure
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify): Nothing in specific.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for establishing an Embassy in Hatterleigh, it has been approved. I supposed that I could return the favor.


Thank you for accepting our request.

In addition, we would like to thank you for your application in turn. Our government has naturally decided to approve your embassy request. We will begin construction on an embassy fitting your requirements immediately. If there are any questions you wish to ask or changes you wish to make to your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kenmoria wrote:
Subject: Embassy Construction
To: T.G.V.E.
From: Embassy Construction
Embassy application form

1. Nation details

Full name of applicant nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Head of state: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Head of government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Form of government: Representative parliamentary democracy

2. Ambassador information

Name of ambassador: Aubrey Steven
Gender: Male
Species: Human (homo sapiens)
Do they wish to bring family members? Yes/No. No
If so, please give details of any family members they wish to bring:
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
etc.
Are there any health concerns we should know about? No current health concerns

3. Embassy information

Location of choice: Saigon
Architectural style desired: Modernist
No. of diplomatic staff: 3
No. of security staff (please give details of weapons): Two (2) security staff, two (2) pistols
No. of service staff: 8
No. and type of vehicles you wish to bring: One (1) mini & one (1) SUV

4. Additional details or agreements

Would you like T.G.V.E. to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes/No. No
If yes, please provide a link to your embassy page: N/A
Would you like to establish a free trade agreement between our nations*? Yes
Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with T.G.V.E.? Yes
Would you like to establish a diplomatic (non-military) alliance with T.G.V.E.? No
Would you like to establish a military alliance with T.G.V.E.? No
Would you like to establish any other sort of agreement with T.G.V.E.? (If yes, please specify): No
Is there anything else you would like to add? Nothing at present


Our government has also decided to approve your request for an embassy in our nation. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or issues.
Last edited by The Great Vietnamese Empire on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're basically a republic, but my 2016 self decided to make an 'empire' so that's what we're stuck with. :/


Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amecet, Anollasia, Big octopus, Brightbridge, D V, Darmen, Gagium, Holy Marsh, Legatia, MSN [Bot], The Vodka defense agency, Therseria

Advertisement

Remove ads