NATION

PASSWORD

Q&A with Katsur

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Katsur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Q&A with Katsur

Postby Katsur » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:42 am

A lot of speculation has floated around my nation recently, several snark as well. So I hereby open a Q&A thread. The literally most frequently asked question about rebellion is already covered by a factbook dedicated to that occasion. As for anything else ask ahead.

Both Crown Princess Lucy and Anna Sabilline have additionally volunteered to answer IC questions as had a spokesman for the royal council.
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Please read the factbook, explanation of the flag can be found there as well. Protip, the flag was entirely Crown Princess Lucy's idea and was personally commissioned by her. There's also a travel guide for tourists!

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:45 am

"Why is such an apparently young queen allowed so much political power?"
- Sun
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

Katsur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Katsur » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:51 am

Gaozu wrote:"Why is such an apparently young queen allowed so much political power?"
- Sun

Council: Unfortunately, her mother failed to give birth to a male heir. With her father's escalating Parkinson it was necessary to take her in office early.

OOC: Lucy only have power over those subjects the council deem her able to understand. This was to ensure the Pink Years never happens again, by law she's only running the nation 30% of the time. Usually it's a thumb of war between the council, their benefactors and Anna Sabilline.

Anna Sabilline allows it as it deter bad publicly away from herself. It also gives Anna Sabilline someone to complain about to make her ideology look more appealing by comparison.
Last edited by Katsur on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Please read the factbook, explanation of the flag can be found there as well. Protip, the flag was entirely Crown Princess Lucy's idea and was personally commissioned by her. There's also a travel guide for tourists!

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:27 pm

"Prove the following statements.
The statement following this is true.
The statement preceding this is false."
-An Inquisitorial Stormtrooper Captain, asking the easiest of the riddles the Stormtroopers use to confuse outsiders.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Return to Factbooks and National Information