Page 1 of 7

Pan-Asiatic States Embassy Programme [2.0!]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:23 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Image






Maligayang Pagbabati!

We, children of Father Asia, mothered by Socialist liberation; in the prospect of international peace and stability, in the pursuit of knowledge on the foreign, do formally wish to establish greater international relations with the nations of the world. It is in this regard that we celebrate this open channel for the representation of peoples through our united Embassy Programme.

Be guided accordingly, and may our peace last so long as the ideals of freedom, egalitarianism, and justice haunt our beloved lands.

Image
Garrick Abramovich Mensenares Jr.
Chairman of the Asian Communist Party
Secretary-General of the Pan-Asiatic States


Immunity




SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be enteredMay be fined less than 4 NPMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador, envoy or chargé d'affairesNoNoYesNoNo
Consul and diplomatic staffYes, if not inside chancery.NoYesNoNo
Domestic staffYes, if not inside chancery.NoYesYesYes
GuardsYes, with a warrant.NoYesNo, when on duty.No, when on duty.



New Applicant? Use this Application Form!
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Application Form]
[box][b]Full IC Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Economic System:[/b]
[b]NS Classification:[/b]
[b]Capital City:[/b]
[b]Nation Overview:[/b]
[b]National Anthem:[/b]
[b]National Currency:[/b]
[b]National Animal:[/b][/box]

[box][i](Use the official NS Stats if appropriate. If not used, provide a number from 0-100 which best describes your country.)[/i]

[b]Official NS Stats?[/b] (Yes/No)
[b]Civil Rights:[/b]
[b]Economy:[/b]
[b]Political Freedom:[/b][/box]

[box][b]Leader's Full Name:[/b]
[b]Leader's Date of Birth:[/b]

[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/b]

[b]Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's date of birth: [/b]
[b]Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's accompanying family members:[/b][/box]

[box][b]Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):[/b]
[b]Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):[/b]
[b]Purpose for Diplomatic Representation:[/b][/box]

[box][b][u]Diplomatic Agreements:[/u][/b]

[i]Please mark treaties you propose us entering in with an "X". If you do not wish to make any of these arrangements, leave them blank.[/i]
[list]
[*][ ] Trade Subsidisation
[*][ ] Loan (Amount per Annum: ___, Interest: ___, For ___ Years)
[*][ ] Inter-Tourism Campaign
[*][ ] Scientific Cooperation Pact
[*][ ] Non-Aggression Pact
[*][ ] Defense Pact
[*][ ] Open Borders
[*][ ] Others: (_____)[/list][/box]

[box][b]Additional requests:[/b]
[b]Link to own Embassy thread (if any):[/b]
[b]I hereby swear to abide with all laws concerning Foreign Delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):[/b][/box]

[/spoiler]


Image




All Embassies are built in Neo-Manila City, NCR, at the Political Quarter, a Tourist Prefecture, in the walking proximity of the central government's office, Malacañang Palace. Placement and accommodations are handled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in cooperation with the City-Government.

Foreign delegates and employees will be granted a special Visa granting passage in and out of the Pan-Asiatic border. Criminal activity will not be tolerated and the abuse of this Visa is punishable by diplomatic exile. Pets are permitted, but owners will be held responsible for their actions.

Embassies in the diplomatic quarter are generally closed compounds and may host up to 130 people, of which no more than 40 may be security staff. There will also be space to accommodate an average of 15 cars.

Vehicles may not have overly tinted windows or armouring which inhibits the driver’s view of anything in front of them. Further, they may also not be armed. This includes, for instance, tanks or mobile artillery.

Any fixed turrets on the compound or vehicles are not permitted under any circumstances. Furthermore, blades over the length of six inches or sharpened on both sides must be declared in the application form.

Please note that, for everyone’s convenience and safety, the city is a no-fly zone and helicopters may be stored and registered at the nearby airport, Manila International Airport. Indicate this as needed.

Ambassadors are expected to have a certain degree of knowledge on Pan-Asiatic History, Culture, Life, Politics, and Legislation. Though the arrangement is informal, especially if the diplomatic purpose is to learn more about Asia, your ambassador's actions will reflect your nation's own whilst he is within the border. Basic resources for information have been archived and made public. Please have your delegates study them as needed. It would also be convenient if your delegate knew Filipino to a certain degree, in order to better communicate ideas to locals and/or regional natives.


Diplomatic Overview and Established Embassies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:41 am
by Letwinist States
Image
Official Communiqué from the People's Union of Letwinist States



To: The Pan-Asiatic Commission on Foreign Affairs - the Pan-Asiatic States
Attn.: -

Subject: Application for an Embassy in your Nation

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic



Dear Sir or Madame,

in an effort to make the Union of Letwinist States more accessable to the international community, it is our wish to strengthen the individual bonds between ourselves and other nations of democratic representation and freedom such as the Pan-Asiatic States.

To this end, it would be considered a great honour and priviledge, if you would entertain our request to establish a formal representation in your grand nation in order to host more far-reaching diplomatic agreements in the future.

Should a request to establish an embassy in your state be accepted, we would also like to point you towards our own diplomatic programme. We would be overjoyed to welcome a national representation from the Pan-Asiatic States in our capital of Vesimaa at your leasure.

With sincerest letwinist greetings,

Oliver Jogi
- Chairman to the Committee for Foreign Relations and Trade of the People's Congress of Letwinist Councils,
Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade


Flag: Image
Nation: the People's Union of Letwinist States
Government Type: Council republic
Classification: Liberal Democratic Socialists
Capital City: Vesimaa
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=let ... /id=619314
National Anthem: Let us plough and let us build
Image
National Currency: Volkskrone
National Animal: the Featherbear

Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader: Secretary-General Taavi Jokinens
Leader's date of birth: 06 of April 1968
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade: Oliver Jogi
Ambassador: Immo Nurmi
Ambassador's date of birth: 10 of December 1972
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Ambassador's accompanying family members: His wife (Ester Nurmi) and two daughters (Ilmi and Hellä)
Security detail: 7 members of the diplomatic security corps, armed with one HK P30 pistol and a baton each, four carrying P-90 personal defence weapons
Convoy vehicles: three sedans to carry diplomatic staff, one fitted with extra armour. Two SUVs fitted with extra armouring to carry the security detail.

Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the ties between our two leftist nations in the spirit of amicable cooperation and aid.

Additional requests: None

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


Our own diplomatic programme can be found here

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:01 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Letwinist States wrote:
(Image)
Official Communiqué from the People's Union of Letwinist States



To: The Pan-Asiatic Commission on Foreign Affairs - the Pan-Asiatic States
Attn.: -

Subject: Application for an Embassy in your Nation

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic



Dear Sir or Madame,

in an effort to make the Union of Letwinist States more accessable to the international community, it is our wish to strengthen the individual bonds between ourselves and other nations of democratic representation and freedom such as the Pan-Asiatic States.

To this end, it would be considered a great honour and priviledge, if you would entertain our request to establish a formal representation in your grand nation in order to host more far-reaching diplomatic agreements in the future.

Should a request to establish an embassy in your state be accepted, we would also like to point you towards our own diplomatic programme. We would be overjoyed to welcome a national representation from the Pan-Asiatic States in our capital of Vesimaa at your leasure.

With sincerest letwinist greetings,

Oliver Jogi
- Chairman to the Committee for Foreign Relations and Trade of the People's Congress of Letwinist Councils,
Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade


Flag: (Image)
Nation: the People's Union of Letwinist States
Government Type: Council republic
Classification: Liberal Democratic Socialists
Capital City: Vesimaa
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=let ... /id=619314
National Anthem: Let us plough and let us build
([url=http://i.imgur.com/OLbfWy7.png]Image)[/url]
National Currency: Volkskrone
National Animal: the Featherbear

Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader: Secretary-General Taavi Jokinens
Leader's date of birth: 06 of April 1968
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade: Oliver Jogi
Ambassador: Immo Nurmi
Ambassador's date of birth: 10 of December 1972
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Ambassador's accompanying family members: His wife (Ester Nurmi) and two daughters (Ilmi and Hellä)
Security detail: 7 members of the diplomatic security corps, armed with one HK P30 pistol and a baton each, four carrying P-90 personal defence weapons
Convoy vehicles: three sedans to carry diplomatic staff, one fitted with extra armour. Two SUVs fitted with extra armouring to carry the security detail.

Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the ties between our two leftist nations in the spirit of amicable cooperation and aid.

Additional requests: None

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


Our own diplomatic programme can be found here


We are quite pleased to get the acquaintance of a fellow Socialist state. We are eager to establish friendly relations with your people.

Please provide a photo or physical description of your ambassador to-follow. Other than that, you are officially ACCEPTED.
Your Special Visa will follow once you've attached a photo of your ambassador, for record-keeping purposes and identification.

Image


Your embassy is located 113 Ho Chi Minh Street, Quezon City, Neo-Manila, Philippines, Pan-Asiatic States.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 am
by Letwinist States
Image
Official Communiqué from the People's Union of Letwinist States



To: The Pan-Asiatic Commission on Foreign Affairs - the Pan-Asiatic States
Attn.: -

Subject: Re: Acceptance of our embassy request

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic



Dear Sir or Madame,

we thank you for this unique chance to better our relations and hosting our embassy.

However, we must apologise for not filling the form out correctly, that was an unfortunate beaurocratic misstep, I am sure. Therefore, please find attached a description and photo of ambassador Immo Nurmi taken from his personnel file. Should you require any further information, do let us know and we will to what we can to accommodate you.

With letwinist greetings,

Oliver Jogi
- Chairman of the Committee for Foreign Relations and Trade of the People's Congress of Letwinist Councils,
Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade


Personnel File: Immo Nurmi
Page 3, ll 1 f. (Rn. 2)
Image
Immo Nurmi, senior officer to the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade. Section B-1.
Appearance:

- Light brown hair
- Brown Eyes
- Fair Skin

- Height: 1.73 m
- Weight: 82 kg

Extraordinary Characteristics (Appearance):

- Walks with a slight limp of his right leg after long periods of inactivity. (For more information please see Military Service - Rn. 7)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:23 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Letwinist States wrote:
(Image)
Official Communiqué from the People's Union of Letwinist States



To: The Pan-Asiatic Commission on Foreign Affairs - the Pan-Asiatic States
Attn.: -

Subject: Re: Acceptance of our embassy request

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic



Dear Sir or Madame,

we thank you for this unique chance to better our relations and hosting our embassy.

However, we must apologise for not filling the form out correctly, that was an unfortunate beaurocratic misstep, I am sure. Therefore, please find attached a description and photo of ambassador Immo Nurmi taken from his personnel file. Should you require any further information, do let us know and we will to what we can to accommodate you.

With letwinist greetings,

Oliver Jogi
- Chairman of the Committee for Foreign Relations and Trade of the People's Congress of Letwinist Councils,
Secretary of the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade


Personnel File: Immo Nurmi
Page 3, ll 1 f. (Rn. 2)
(Image)
Immo Nurmi, senior officer to the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade. Section B-1.
Appearance:

- Light brown hair
- Brown Eyes
- Fair Skin

- Height: 1.73 m
- Weight: 82 kg

Extraordinary Characteristics (Appearance):

- Walks with a slight limp of his right leg after long periods of inactivity. (For more information please see Military Service - Rn. 7)


Acknowledged. Please keep this legally recognized VISA. Do not expose this VISA to extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures, as it may interfere with the RFID technology the State embeds within the such VISAs. Re-issuing of the VISA costs 5,000 PHP in case of loss or permanent damage.

The Pan-Asiatic States Bureau of Border Security
Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy of the Letwinist States



Image



SPECIAL CITIZEN #359
RFID CODE: LWS-344-991-3317
NAME: Immo Nurmi
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Senior Officer to the People's Commissariat for Foreign Relations and Trade, Ambassador of the Letwinist States.


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 pm
by Pan-Asiatic States
/Bump.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:34 am
by Kannadrickium
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: Kannadrickium
Government Type: Monarchy
Classification:Father Knows Best State
Capital City: Los Anna
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):
National Currency: Cups
National Animal: Red Panda


Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader's Full Name: Anna Cooke Kendrick
Leader's date of birth: 9 August 1985
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beca Mitchell
Ambassador: Stacey Pilgrim
Ambassador's date of birth: 22 September 1992
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:

Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: None
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 2 Anna Kendrick 47 rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 Priuses
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Reciprocal exchange of ambassadors

Additional requests: None

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:18 pm
by The Republic of Christiandom
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name:
The Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Government Type:
Theocratic Capitalist Fascism with some elements of a democracy.
Classification:
Moralistic Democracy/Iron Fist Consumerists
Capital City:
Konigsberg
Nation Overview:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook/id=937781
National Anthem:
Several, but the most common one is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQaasA5ZLs
National Currency:
Bullet
National Animal:
Eagle

Civil Rights:
24
Economy:
95
Political Freedom:
35
Leader's Full Name:
Thomas Quilljoy
Leader's date of birth:
10/21/1979
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
Field Marshall Anne Gulliman
Ambassador:
Commissar Charles Garret
Ambassador's date of birth:
10/10/1984
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members:
N/A
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):
x10 Stormtroopers armed with hellguns and M1911s, x1 Sabre, x1 Boltpistol
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):
x2 V-22 Ospreys, x2 Hummers
Purpose for diplomatic representation:
Because you established an embassy in our nation.
Additional requests:
Please include a Chapel
I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):
Ja!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 pm
by Pan-Asiatic States
Kannadrickium wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: Kannadrickium
Government Type: Monarchy
Classification:Father Knows Best State
Capital City: Los Anna
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):
National Currency: Cups
National Animal: Red Panda


Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader's Full Name: Anna Cooke Kendrick
Leader's date of birth: 9 August 1985
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beca Mitchell
Ambassador: Stacey Pilgrim
Ambassador's date of birth: 22 September 1992
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:

(Image)

Ambassador's accompanying family members: None
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 2 Anna Kendrick 47 rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 Priuses
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Reciprocal exchange of ambassadors

Additional requests: None

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes


ACCEPTED. Your embassy is located at 159 Bonifacio Street, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR

Please keep this legally recognized VISA. Do not expose this VISA to extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures, as it may interfere with the RFID technology the State embeds within the such VISAs. Re-issuing of the VISA costs 5,000 PHP in case of loss or permanent damage.

The Pan-Asiatic States Bureau of Border Security
Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy of Kannadrickium



Image



SPECIAL CITIZEN #410
RFID CODE: KDR-776-921-899
NAME: Stacey Pilgrim
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Ambassador of Kannadrickium


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:09 pm
by Pan-Asiatic States
The Republic of Christiandom wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name:
The Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Government Type:
Theocratic Capitalist Fascism with some elements of a democracy.
Classification:
Moralistic Democracy/Iron Fist Consumerists
Capital City:
Konigsberg
Nation Overview:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook/id=937781
National Anthem:
Several, but the most common one is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQaasA5ZLs
National Currency:
Bullet
National Animal:
Eagle

Civil Rights:
24
Economy:
95
Political Freedom:
35
Leader's Full Name:
Thomas Quilljoy
Leader's date of birth:
10/21/1979
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
Field Marshall Anne Gulliman
Ambassador:
Commissar Charles Garret
Ambassador's date of birth:
10/10/1984
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
(Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members:
N/A
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):
x10 Stormtroopers armed with hellguns and M1911s, x1 Sabre, x1 Boltpistol
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):
x2 V-22 Ospreys, x2 Hummers
Purpose for diplomatic representation:
Because you established an embassy in our nation.
Additional requests:
Please include a Chapel
I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):
Ja!


ACCEPTED. Your embassy is located at 33 Rizal Street, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR

Your request to include a chapel within your embassy has been granted. In respect to your Catholic culture, your embassy has also been located beside the Santo Pedro Calungsod Cathedral, the compound's local Cathedral.

However, the lack of Political Freedom and Civil Rights in your country's government has alarmed many members of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Bureau of Information will be keeping a close eye on your movements, and you have been warned.

Please keep this legally recognized VISA. Do not expose this VISA to extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures, as it may interfere with the RFID technology the State embeds within the such VISAs. Re-issuing of the VISA costs 5,000 PHP in case of loss or permanent damage.

The Pan-Asiatic States Bureau of Border Security
Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy of the The Theocratic Republic of Christendom



Image



SPECIAL CITIZEN #411
RFID CODE: ROC-988-111-0030
NAME: Commissar Charles Garret
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Ambassador and Commissar of the The Theocratic Republic of Christendom


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm
by Bruke
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: Royal Republic of Bruke
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): semi-presidential constitutional monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): Moralistic Democracy
Capital City: Brukeville
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank): Overview
National Anthem (if none, leave blank): n/a at the moment
National Currency: werik
National Animal: Ethiopian lion

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: 24/100
Economy: 77/100
Political Freedom: 64/100

Leader's Full Name: Bereket Abera
Leader's date of birth: 1/14/1978
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beryihun Gezaee
Ambassador: Yohannes Getahun
Ambassador's date of birth: 4/8/1953
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: none
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 6 officers of the Civil Guard, armed with semiautomatic rifles and service pistols (one of each weapon for each officer)
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): one armored sedan, one unarmored sedan
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To defuse tensions regarding the Diyaristan crisis

Additional requests: Permission to install a satellite dish to receive broadcasts from Brukean television stations, and local television stations

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Bruke wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: Royal Republic of Bruke
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): semi-presidential constitutional monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): Moralistic Democracy
Capital City: Brukeville
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank): Overview
National Anthem (if none, leave blank): n/a at the moment
National Currency: werik
National Animal: Ethiopian lion

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: 24/100
Economy: 77/100
Political Freedom: 64/100

Leader's Full Name: Bereket Abera
Leader's date of birth: 1/14/1978
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Beryihun Gezaee
Ambassador: Yohannes Getahun
Ambassador's date of birth: 4/8/1953
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Ambassador's accompanying family members: none
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 6 officers of the Civil Guard, armed with semiautomatic rifles and service pistols (one of each weapon for each officer)
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): one armored sedan, one unarmored sedan
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To defuse tensions regarding the Diyaristan crisis

Additional requests: Permission to install a satellite dish to receive broadcasts from Brukean television stations, and local television stations

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes


ACCEPTED. However, given diplomatic tensions and a concern over your country's near complete lack of Civil Rights, your embassy has been placed under SURVEILLANCE. Your embassy will be located at the 3rd Floor, Bureau of Information, Kapitolyo Avenue, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.

Your embassy will be under direct surveillance of the Bureau, all items taken in and out of the building will be inspected by Pan-Asiatic authorities. Please have your ambassador declare any Narcotics, Alcohol or further Firearms than previously stated upon arriving at your designated embassy.

Despite these measures, we appreciate the sentiment of peace. We hope that the misunderstandings regarding the Diyaristani conflict will not hinder our mutual desire for the peace and prosperity of our people. We vie for a Declaration of Non-Aggression, and let this embassy stand as a testimony to this pact.

The probationary measures will be repealed in due time, once public paranoia of the Monarchy has been reduced by a significant amount. There is currently phobia against more Capitalist nations such as Bruke, which the Asians tend to view as somewhat immoral and corrupt. Rest assured this phobia will dissolve eventually, once Bruke has proven its friendly and non-aggressive intentions are not only a facade.

Nevertheless, your request to establish an embassy has still been approved. Internet streamline connections to Brukean Television Stations and any other television stations that you request will be funded by our government.

The Pan-Asiatic States Bureau of Border Security
Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy of the Royal Republic of Bruke



Image



SPECIAL CITIZEN #427
RFID CODE: BRK-431-111-9963
NAME: Yohannes Getahun
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Ambassador of the Royal Republic of Bruke


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:26 pm
by Sahsahlah
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: Amaranthine High Princedom of Sahsahlah
Government Type: constitutional monarchy
Classification: democratic socialists
Capital City: thêrebe
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sahsahlah/detail=factbook/id=932022
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htk-Bo1ywtM
National Currency: ièir
National Animal: barn owl

Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: All-Consuming
Political Freedom: Very Good

Leader's Full Name: <head of state>High Prince thekànfen copàlesef <head of government>shêilethan uèide
Leader's date of birth: <head of state>5/03/1984 <head of government>27/08/1993
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: first COIA councillor mûlthak iêlth
Ambassador: lôistal ijènke
Ambassador's date of birth: 12/09/1945
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: ---
Security detail: 20 beretta APX; 10 ARX 160
Convoy vehicles: 2 armored cars, 4 escort motorcycles
Purpose for diplomatic representation: cultural interest

Additional requests: permission to import sâh'li beverages for personal use

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:59 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Sahsahlah wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: Amaranthine High Princedom of Sahsahlah
Government Type: constitutional monarchy
Classification: democratic socialists
Capital City: thêrebe
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sahsahlah/detail=factbook/id=932022
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htk-Bo1ywtM
National Currency: ièir
National Animal: barn owl

Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: All-Consuming
Political Freedom: Very Good

Leader's Full Name: <head of state>High Prince thekànfen copàlesef <head of government>shêilethan uèide
Leader's date of birth: <head of state>5/03/1984 <head of government>27/08/1993
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: first COIA councillor mûlthak iêlth
Ambassador: lôistal ijènke
Ambassador's date of birth: 12/09/1945
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
(Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members: ---
Security detail: 20 beretta APX; 10 ARX 160
Convoy vehicles: 2 armored cars, 4 escort motorcycles
Purpose for diplomatic representation: cultural interest

Additional requests: permission to import sâh'li beverages for personal use

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


ACCEPTED. The Ministry is very pleased with your country's policies. Your Economy is the benchmark of our Legislation, and your nation's Civil Rights are the standard of our Ministries. It would be our honor to establish positive diplomatic relations with your people, it is the very pinnacle of our interest that such a great Socialist nation would implore representation within our humble Union.

Your request to import sâh'li beverages has been approved by the Bureau of Border Security. Upon arriving at the airport, please instruct your ambassador to declare any narcotics or alcohol at the Bureau's office; as well as the quantity of any of the aforementioned products, as well as the quantity of sâh'li beverages that you have brought into the country.

You have been provided your very own compound; for use of your embassy's personnel. Your Embassy will be located at Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Brgy. 93, Pasig, Neo-Manila City; NCR. We hope you enjoy your stay.

The Pan-Asiatic States Bureau of Border Security
Diplomatic Immunity, Embassy of the Amaranthine High Princedom of Sahsahlah



Image



SPECIAL CITIZEN #501
RFID CODE: SSH-996-778-1111
NAME: lôistal ijènke
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Ambassador of the Amaranthine High Princedom of Sahsahlah


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:56 am
by Viksberg
Flag:
Image

Full IC Nation Name: The United Workers' Republics of Viksberg
Government Type: Communist federation
Classification: Iron Fist Socialists
Capital City: Forssa
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=vik ... /id=877289
National Anthem: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=vik ... /id=881223
National Currency: Viksbergian ruble
National Animal: Wolf

Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader's Full Name: President Niko Vyacheslav Suominen
Leader's date of birth: 23rd of August, 1997
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs: Lars Moberg
Ambassador: Pavel Dorokhin
Ambassador's date of birth: 5th of April, 1973
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: N/A
Security detail: 6 security personnel, each armed with an Uzi. (If Uzis aren't allowed, then P30 pistol for each security personnel)
Convoy vehicles: 10x Chrysler 300
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the relations of our nations and to fight against the bourgeoisie together.

Additional requests: We want your nation to apply for an embassy in our nation: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=427910

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 pm
by First Philippine Empire
Flag:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_philippine_empire
Full IC Nation Name:First Philippine Empire
Government Type (e.g Monarchy):constitutional monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State):Inoffensive centrist democracy
Capital City:Maynila
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_philippine_empire/detail=factbook/id=939568
National Currency:Piso
National Animal:[/b ]Carabao


[b]Civil Rights:
some
Economy:very strong
Political Freedom:good

Leader's Full Name:Marc David T. Cuerpo
Leader's date of birth:january 10
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Heneral Antonio
Ambassador:Segorio Manuel
Ambassador's date of birth:classified
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members:(wife)Luzvisminda Manuel
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):16 soldiers armed with rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):2 bullet proof limo and 4 bullet proof cars
Purpose for diplomatic representation:to have peaceful discussion to settle our disputes

Additional requests:none

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):yes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
First Philippine Empire wrote:
Flag:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_philippine_empire
Full IC Nation Name:First Philippine Empire
Government Type (e.g Monarchy):constitutional monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State):Inoffensive centrist democracy
Capital City:Maynila
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):https://www.nationstates.net/nation=first_philippine_empire/detail=factbook/id=939568
National Currency:Piso
National Animal:[/b ]Carabao


[b]Civil Rights:
some
Economy:very strong
Political Freedom:good

Leader's Full Name:Marc David T. Cuerpo
Leader's date of birth:january 10
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Heneral Antonio
Ambassador:Segorio Manuel
Ambassador's date of birth:classified
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:(Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members:(wife)Luzvisminda Manuel
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):16 soldiers armed with rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):2 bullet proof limo and 4 bullet proof cars
Purpose for diplomatic representation:to have peaceful discussion to settle our disputes

Additional requests:none

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):yes


ACCEPTED. The Ministry is dissatisfied with your policies, yet a special hearing polled the vote by the Diplomatic College resulted in a 49:51 output. The Secretary-General nevertheless approved neutral relations with the First Philippine Empire; and a pact of non-aggression.

On behalf of the New Commintern, we strongly urge your government's legislation to be more inclusive and libertarian. We hope the fallacies of Capitalism and the ignorance of Centrism dawns upon your people.

Your embassy is henceforth placed under tight SURVEILLANCE by the Bureau of Information. Your embassy will be located at the 2nd Floor, Bureau of Information, Kapitolyo Avenue, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.

The probationary measures will be repealed in due time, once public paranoia of the Monarchy has been reduced by a significant amount. There is currently phobia against more Capitalist nations such as yourself, which the Asians tend to view as somewhat immoral and corrupt. Rest assured this phobia will dissolve eventually, once The First Philippine Empire has proven its friendly and non-aggressive intentions are not only a facade.

Nevertheless, your request to establish an embassy has still been approved.
Image


SPECIAL CITIZEN #516
RFID CODE: SSH-996-778-1111
NAME: Sergorio Manuel
DIPLOMATIC POSITION: Ambassador of the First Philippine Empire


In case of critical emergency, contact local 0331; for the Commission on Foreign Affairs. It is required by law for the government to handle the welfare of its diplomatic delegates. You may travel along a maximum of five foreign co-delegates or family members at a time. Please be aware of the Anti-Immigration and Anti-Emmigration act imposed on non-special citizens. Abuse of this VISA is punishable by law.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 am
by The Union of Somalia
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: The Sultanate of the Union of Somalia
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Federative Constitutional Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): New York Times Democracy
Capital City: Mogadishu
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):
National Currency: Lira
National Animal: Leapord

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: Average
Economy: Very Strong
Political Freedom: Superb

Leader's Full Name: Mahmoud Ali Murridi
Leader's date of birth: 5 Dec 1991
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mohamed Ali Warsame
Ambassador: Halina Ahmed
Ambassador's date of birth: 1 May 1986
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Hafsa Ali Ahmed (daughter-6 yrs)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 5 body guards, 5 tasers, 5 P90 Personal Defence Weapons
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 armoured Volvo S 90s
Purpose for diplomatic representation: engage in peaceful relations with a fellow nation bordering the Indian Ocean

Additional requests:

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):yes

Estlobies - P.A.S. Embassy Application

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:34 pm
by Estlobies
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Estlobies
Government Type: Geniocracy
Classification: Iron Fist Consumerists [Not IC accurate]
Capital City: Siorlo
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=estlobies/detail=factbook/id=main
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
National Currency: Grole [EGR]
National Animal: Estlobii Finch

Civil Rights: Unheard of [This is atypical, normally 'Outlawed']
Economy: Frightening [This is atypical, normally 'All-Consuming']
Political Freedom: Unheard of

Leader's Full Name: Chancellor Maxwell Roski
Leader's date of birth: Apr. 15, 1980 [Gregorian], Al. 0, 0000 [Andratvian]
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Sir Alfred Lennon

Ambassador: Paige Allen
Ambassador's date of birth: Sept. 9, 1992 [Gregorian], Be. 7, 0004 [Andratvian]
Physical description of the ambassador: 5' 11"; Light-skinned; blonde-haired; generally seen in formal attire
Ambassador's accompanying family members: None accompanying ambassador
Security detail: 6 security personnel, each armed with a Relby V10 Ionized Targeting Rifle, a Government-Issue Merlkast Programmable Tactical Explosive Device, and an A180 Ion Pistol.
Convoy vehicles: Special-Issue ETR Aerospace Craft (1), ETR-7 Transport Vehicle (4), ETRS-5 Transport Vehicle (1)
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the relations between our nations for the sake of mutual prosperity.

Additional requests: We request the addition of reinforced glass or transparasteel windows in our emissary sector, though we understand if this request cannot be met.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:16 pm
by The Dark Panther
mine


Flag: Image
Full IC Nation Name: The People's Leftist Commune Of The Dark Panther
Government Type: Leftist(mostly communist and socialism with free love anarchy and other things from left wing ideology's)
Classification: Left-Wing Utopia
Capital City: AlexanderGrad(Александр Град on page)
Nation Overview: [url][https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_dark_panther/detail=factbook/id=945881[/url]
National Anthem: [url][https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_dark_panther/detail=factbook/id=944923[/url]
National Currency: Dark Pantherian Bitcoins
National Animal: Panther


Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Powerhouse
Political Freedom: Excellent

Leader's Full Name: Vladislav Dostoyevsky
Leader's date of birth: 1976
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Phirun Keo Commissar of Global Affairs
Ambassador: Anatolii Akiya
Ambassador's date of birth: 1963
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: Anechka Akiya(wife)
Security detail: Three MP-443 Grach
Convoy vehicles: Two armored BMWs
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To support the communists and leftists of the world!

Additional requests: NONE

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:13 am
by Pan-Asiatic States


I've been pretty busy for the past few days IRL. Sorry if I haven't gotten around as often as I usually do to replying to these embassy requests. To save time, I will no longer be including a passport if your request is accepted. But ICly, your ambassador and his/her family will still be receiving one.

Snap me a TG if you want me to make one for a factbook, etc. Or any other information you'd like to have. I'd be happy to help.
I do appreciate all these requests though. Keep 'em coming!

Sorry for the inconvenience.


Sincerely,
A sweaty, introverted loner from the Philippines.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:27 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Viksberg wrote:
Flag:
Full IC Nation Name: The United Workers' Republics of Viksberg
Government Type: Communist federation
Classification: Iron Fist Socialists
Capital City: Forssa
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=vik ... /id=877289
National Anthem: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=vik ... /id=881223
National Currency: Viksbergian ruble
National Animal: Wolf

Civil Rights: NOT USED
Economy: NOT USED
Political Freedom: NOT USED

Leader's Full Name: President Niko Vyacheslav Suominen
Leader's date of birth: 23rd of August, 1997
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs: Lars Moberg
Ambassador: Pavel Dorokhin
Ambassador's date of birth: 5th of April, 1973
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Ambassador's accompanying family members: N/A
Security detail: 6 security personnel, each armed with an Uzi. (If Uzis aren't allowed, then P30 pistol for each security personnel)
Convoy vehicles: 10x Chrysler 300
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the relations of our nations and to fight against the bourgeoisie together.

Additional requests: We want your nation to apply for an embassy in our nation: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=427910

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


ACCEPTED. The Ministry is humbled by your glorious Socialist victory in Northern Europe. National opinion of your Worker's Federation unanimously demanded the approval of allied diplomatic relations between our Socialist utopias. Having that said, it would be our honor to establish positive diplomatic relations with your people, it is the very pinnacle of our interest that such a great Socialist nation would implore representation within our humble Union. We are confident that with you on our side, our united front will truly liberate oppressed proletarians around the world.

Your request for Uzis are accepted, you may also request further weaponry as needed. The Pan-Asiatic Armed Forces, in case of threat to any Viksbergian citizens within the nation; puts the security of our allied people beyond their own lives.

You have been assigned your very own private compound. Your Embassy will be located at Dr. J. Exmundo, Brgy. 90, Pasig, Neo-Manila City; NCR.
We look forward to working with your people. May mutual prosperity further the solidarity of our Great Revolution.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:36 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
Estlobies wrote:Flag:
([url=https://image.ibb.co/em9awm/estlobies_103587.jpg]Image)[/url]
Full IC Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Estlobies
Government Type: Geniocracy
Classification: Iron Fist Consumerists [Not IC accurate]
Capital City: Siorlo
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=estlobies/detail=factbook/id=main
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
National Currency: Grole [EGR]
National Animal: Estlobii Finch

Civil Rights: Unheard of [This is atypical, normally 'Outlawed']
Economy: Frightening [This is atypical, normally 'All-Consuming']
Political Freedom: Unheard of

Leader's Full Name: Chancellor Maxwell Roski
Leader's date of birth: Apr. 15, 1980 [Gregorian], Al. 0, 0000 [Andratvian]
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Sir Alfred Lennon

Ambassador: Paige Allen
Ambassador's date of birth: Sept. 9, 1992 [Gregorian], Be. 7, 0004 [Andratvian]
Physical description of the ambassador: 5' 11"; Light-skinned; blonde-haired; generally seen in formal attire
Ambassador's accompanying family members: None accompanying ambassador
Security detail: 6 security personnel, each armed with a Relby V10 Ionized Targeting Rifle, a Government-Issue Merlkast Programmable Tactical Explosive Device, and an A180 Ion Pistol.
Convoy vehicles: Special-Issue ETR Aerospace Craft (1), ETR-7 Transport Vehicle (4), ETRS-5 Transport Vehicle (1)
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen the relations between our nations for the sake of mutual prosperity.

Additional requests: We request the addition of reinforced glass or transparasteel windows in our emissary sector, though we understand if this request cannot be met.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States.


DENIED. The Ministry unanimously voted to veto further diplomatic legislation between our two differential nations. Partly politically biased, partly democratically, and partly due to public outcry against your nation's National Policies. We openly denounce you as an ENEMY OF THE STATE. The mutual prosperity of our nations will cease to exist under the pretense of Geniocracy. We firmly believe that all men are created equal; each to his own capacity entitled to equal prosperity. How then can prosperity be achieved between one whose values represent the firm morality of Man-made Divinity and one whose values represent that of MANKIND-made Divinity?

The denial of this proposal will stand as a defensive schism from your immoral ways of governing. We hope to limit your influence to preserve our Marxist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-Capitalist ideals; which we hold to be self-evident- for the greater good of humanity.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
The Union of Somalia wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: The Sultanate of the Union of Somalia
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Federative Constitutional Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): New York Times Democracy
Capital City: Mogadishu
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):
National Currency: Lira
National Animal: Leapord

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: Average
Economy: Very Strong
Political Freedom: Superb

Leader's Full Name: Mahmoud Ali Murridi
Leader's date of birth: 5 Dec 1991
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Mohamed Ali Warsame
Ambassador: Halina Ahmed
Ambassador's date of birth: 1 May 1986
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
(Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Hafsa Ali Ahmed (daughter-6 yrs)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 5 body guards, 5 tasers, 5 P90 Personal Defence Weapons
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 armoured Volvo S 90s
Purpose for diplomatic representation: engage in peaceful relations with a fellow nation bordering the Indian Ocean

Additional requests:

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):yes


ACCEPTED. The Ministry implores further peaceful relations between our two nations. We are happy that the political freedom of your countrymen is exceptionally valued by your country's administration.

We share some of your sentiments on the freedom of man, yet are slightly concerned over feudalistic aspects of your Constitutional Monarchy; a system we deem archaic and outdated.

Nevertheless, we are curious about your nation and your people. May our people prosper in our continued solidarity.
Your embassy will be located at Block 5, Pilandok Drive, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 am
by Pan-Asiatic States
The Dark Panther wrote:mine


Flag: ([url=https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/923/e8mNCQ.png]Image)[/url]
Full IC Nation Name: The People's Leftist Commune Of The Dark Panther
Government Type: Leftist(mostly communist and socialism with free love anarchy and other things from left wing ideology's)
Classification: Left-Wing Utopia
Capital City: AlexanderGrad(Александр Град on page)
Nation Overview: [url][https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_dark_panther/detail=factbook/id=945881[/url]
National Anthem: [url][https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_dark_panther/detail=factbook/id=944923[/url]
National Currency: Dark Pantherian Bitcoins
National Animal: Panther


Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Powerhouse
Political Freedom: Excellent

Leader's Full Name: Vladislav Dostoyevsky
Leader's date of birth: 1976
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Phirun Keo Commissar of Global Affairs
Ambassador: Anatolii Akiya
Ambassador's date of birth: 1963
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: ([url=https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/zg2PLi.jpg]Image)[/url]

Ambassador's accompanying family members: Anechka Akiya(wife)
Security detail: Three MP-443 Grach
Convoy vehicles: Two armored BMWs
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To support the communists and leftists of the world!

Additional requests: NONE

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


ACCEPTED. We are earnestly pleased by your much appreciated interest in our countries' international relations as Leftist allies united by the elimination of Social Classes. With sincere admiration of your political equality, we humble ourselves to your people. Let it be known that you are the muse to which we strive to build our own Socialist Utopia out of.

Health to you and your people! Mabuhay!
Your Embassy will be located at 94 Antonio Luna Street, Brgy. 90, Pasig, Neo-Manila City; NCR.
We look forward to working with your people. May mutual prosperity further the solidarity of our Great Revolution.