NATION

PASSWORD

Pan-Asiatic States Embassy Programme [2.0!]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:49 am

/Bump
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:55 am

/BUMP
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 508
Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 am

Flag: Image
Full IC Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Thebes
Government Type: Confederacy
Classification : Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Thebes
Nation Overview: Factbook
National Anthem: Ode to the Revolution
National Currency: drachma (D)
National Animal: Theban Lion

Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: 'Frightening'
Political Freedom: Excellent

Leader's Full Name: Isandros Isidoros
Leader's date of birth: 1977
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Alkmaion Alkimou, the Royal Steward
Ambassador: Amphitrion Felathanides
Ambassador's date of birth: 1961
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: https://imgur.com/a/0jf2A
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Theresa, his wife
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 4 guards, assault rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 sedans
Purpose for diplomatic representation: a permanent channel of diplomacy with the Pan-Asiatic States

Additional requests: N/A

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes


Additionally the Ambassador Amphitrion carried a letter signed by the King of Thebes:

Image
Kingdom of Thebes

29 January 2018


On behalf of the wonderful city of Thebes and all the Theban people I extend my good wishes to the Pan-Asiatic States in the spirit of concord. We were very pleased to receive your ambassador the honorable Mr. Zamora, and we can only believe that the excellent virtue and good countenance which he shared with us is exemplary of the high character of the united Asian people as a whole. Of course we did not accept his acting at obsequious formality. For it is well-known to us and evident plainly in the immutable laws of nature, that those who have secured the rights of victory, victory above oppression no less, are duly entitled to the fruits and honors which follow, hardly the most of all we think to stand and speak equal to one's peers.

We have been happy to give Mr. Zamora lodgings in our state district and we will weigh the words of the Asian people with proper care. At your suggestion, we have dispatched our faithful servant Amphitrion to your shores so that you may equally take what is useful from the perspective of ourselves. He is, in our land, a promos, chief of his community and people, of renown amongst us for the wonderful quality of his companionship and eminent wisdom of his counsel. To you I expect that he will be a candid representative of ourselves, a patient and steadfast envoy of Thebes, and a great help to you in whatever capacity you may need call upon him.

Your ambassador's special request to us insofar as his personal arrangements was easily granted. We take no offense nor attempt intrusion into the realm of personal space. We are pleased to have ambassadors from many nations and we would not deny ourselves a representation of the Pan-Asiatic States and the qualities of her people.

May you be fortunate always,


Isandros Isidoros
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Factbook | Embassy | Religion | Community
Create a Colony in YN!
ATTN DEMOCRACIES - JOIN THE OCEANIC SECURITY COUNCIL - SAVE DEMOCRACY

User avatar
Toropikaru
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Toropikaru » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Flag: Image

Full IC Nation Name: The Republic of Toropikaru
Government Type: Constitutional Republic
Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Misai
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tor ... /id=765976
National Anthem:
National Currency: Richi
National Animal: Black Tiger


Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: Frightening
Political Freedom: Some

Leader's Full Name: Shangzhou Kanshing
Leader's date of birth: 10 January 1973
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Suji Takashiki
Ambassador: Mio Miyagi
Ambassador's date of birth: 29 October 1988
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: N/A
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 4 Guards, Tasers, Pistols
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 Hyundai Sonatas
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Strengthen relations

Additional requests: Permission to import Onju alcohol for personal consumption.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes
KBN News: The Imperial Marine Corps and Imperial Army to operate in joint operation called "Operation Fortunate Son" // Apparently Operation Fortunate Son can put a true end to the Ssiurian War

Realism be damned

Embassy Program ---> https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=459272

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:01 am

Erythrean Thebes wrote:
Flag: (Image)
Full IC Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Thebes
Government Type: Confederacy
Classification : Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Thebes
Nation Overview: Factbook
National Anthem: Ode to the Revolution
National Currency: drachma (D)
National Animal: Theban Lion

Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: 'Frightening'
Political Freedom: Excellent

Leader's Full Name: Isandros Isidoros
Leader's date of birth: 1977
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Alkmaion Alkimou, the Royal Steward
Ambassador: Amphitrion Felathanides
Ambassador's date of birth: 1961
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: https://imgur.com/a/0jf2A
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Theresa, his wife
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 4 guards, assault rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 sedans
Purpose for diplomatic representation: a permanent channel of diplomacy with the Pan-Asiatic States

Additional requests: N/A

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes


Additionally the Ambassador Amphitrion carried a letter signed by the King of Thebes:

(Image)
Kingdom of Thebes

29 January 2018


On behalf of the wonderful city of Thebes and all the Theban people I extend my good wishes to the Pan-Asiatic States in the spirit of concord. We were very pleased to receive your ambassador the honorable Mr. Zamora, and we can only believe that the excellent virtue and good countenance which he shared with us is exemplary of the high character of the united Asian people as a whole. Of course we did not accept his acting at obsequious formality. For it is well-known to us and evident plainly in the immutable laws of nature, that those who have secured the rights of victory, victory above oppression no less, are duly entitled to the fruits and honors which follow, hardly the most of all we think to stand and speak equal to one's peers.

We have been happy to give Mr. Zamora lodgings in our state district and we will weigh the words of the Asian people with proper care. At your suggestion, we have dispatched our faithful servant Amphitrion to your shores so that you may equally take what is useful from the perspective of ourselves. He is, in our land, a promos, chief of his community and people, of renown amongst us for the wonderful quality of his companionship and eminent wisdom of his counsel. To you I expect that he will be a candid representative of ourselves, a patient and steadfast envoy of Thebes, and a great help to you in whatever capacity you may need call upon him.

Your ambassador's special request to us insofar as his personal arrangements was easily granted. We take no offense nor attempt intrusion into the realm of personal space. We are pleased to have ambassadors from many nations and we would not deny ourselves a representation of the Pan-Asiatic States and the qualities of her people.

May you be fortunate always,


Isandros Isidoros


We are saddened by news of your intolerance to our Socialist values, yet we respect them to our uttermost capability. Nonetheless, the Ministry will not allow this schism in economic ideology to divide our international relationship, thus your request to establish an embassy has been ACCEPTED. As previously stated in an earlier letter of admission, we admire your state-values; and the Ministry believes your objectives are in-line with our efforts to abolish authoritarian oppression across the world.

Furthermore, we commend your nation's stable policies in terms of Civil Rights and Political Freedom- illustrating your honest stance to democracy. That virtue is highly respected by our administration, and the Ministry believes that this will serve as a common foundation to foster our goals.

We are humbled by your delegate, Sir Amphitrion Felathanides. It is with our well-known Asian fealty to kin that we graciously accept your well-respected promos. We hope he will enjoy our continuous hospitality, and that you will take it as a sign that we foster our alliance.

Your embassy will be located at 10 Visayas Drive, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR. Virtus Unita Fortior!
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 am

Toropikaru wrote:
Flag: (Image)

Full IC Nation Name: The Republic of Toropikaru
Government Type: Constitutional Republic
Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Misai
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tor ... /id=765976
National Anthem:
National Currency: Richi
National Animal: Black Tiger


Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: Frightening
Political Freedom: Some

Leader's Full Name: Shangzhou Kanshing
Leader's date of birth: 10 January 1973
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Suji Takashiki
Ambassador: Mio Miyagi
Ambassador's date of birth: 29 October 1988
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: (Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members: N/A
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 4 Guards, Tasers, Pistols
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 Hyundai Sonatas
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Strengthen relations

Additional requests: Permission to import Onju alcohol for personal consumption.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes


Your request to establish embassies with the States has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to make your acquaintance as a fellow Asian-raced nation.

The Ministry is slightly concerned about your near disregard to the well-being of your people's Political Freedoms. We encourage your administration to further the objective to promote Free Speech and expression of thought. Nevertheless, the Ministry has deemed it critical to have such an economically gargantuan nation such as yourself, to which the Pan-Asiatic people marvel.

Your embassy will be located at 76 Freddie Aguilar Street, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: May 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 am

Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name:The Socialist Federal Republic of UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Government Type: Federal socialist republic
Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Beograd
Nation Overview: https://embed.nationstates.net/nation=u ... /id=275032
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g
National Currency: Dinar
National Animal: Jackal

Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy:Frightening
Political Freedom: Below Average


Leader's Full Name: Adis Putin
Leader's date of birth: July 9, 1990
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Zlatko Lagumdžija
Ambassador:Ivan Pernar
Ambassador's date of birth: October 14, 1985
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members:
Image

Security detail :6 security personnel armed with MP-443 Grach and A-545
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):Two armored Mercedes
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Establish an strong military and economic ally in Asia

Additional requests:
Plans for a future military base
I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States:Yes
My Views:
Pro: Yugoslavia, Russia, Donetsk, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Death Penalty,Guns, Titoism, Tito, Gaddafi, Bashar Al-assad, Vladimir Putin, Le Pen, Farage, Petry, Louis Farrakhan, Pan-Slavism
Anti: EU, NATO, Imperialism, Zionism, Cultural Marxist, Obama, Merkel, Sarkozy, Hollande, Most Swedish politicians, Black Lives Matter
My Isidewith results
“We have spilt an ocean of blood for the brotherhood and unity of our peoples and we shall not allow anyone to touch or destroy it from within.” - Josip Broz Tito
I like Football(soccer) and my favorite team is Bayern Munchen
Yugoslavia| PolitiScales Alignment

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:56 am

UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina wrote:
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name:The Socialist Federal Republic of UNITED Bosna i Hercegovina
Government Type: Federal socialist republic
Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Beograd
Nation Overview: https://embed.nationstates.net/nation=u ... /id=275032
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g
National Currency: Dinar
National Animal: Jackal

Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy:Frightening
Political Freedom: Below Average


Leader's Full Name: Adis Putin
Leader's date of birth: July 9, 1990
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Zlatko Lagumdžija
Ambassador:Ivan Pernar
Ambassador's date of birth: October 14, 1985
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Ambassador's accompanying family members:
Security detail :6 security personnel armed with MP-443 Grach and A-545
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):Two armored Mercedes
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Establish an strong military and economic ally in Asia

Additional requests:
Plans for a future military base
I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States:Yes



The Ministry has officially ACCEPTED your request to set-up an Embassy within the Pan-Asiatic States. We commend your Anti-Imperialist views, as well as your remarks against the West- which we support. It is our pleasure to meet a fellow Socialist nation. May we prosper through our solidarity.

The people have cast their judgement on your nation, and it has fared well. In a recent survey by the Bureau of Information, 89.53% of all Asians support friendly diplomatic relations between our two nations. Your people have well earned our country's trust. Your strong economy will definitely be an asset to this Alliance, thus levying any apprehensions regarding your less Liberal approach to your people's political freedoms.

Regarding your requests to establish a Military base, the States are willing to provide the assets necessary to complete this proposal. As we've stated, we strongly trust you as our ally; and we're sure you will honor this rare trust we've entitled you. Confer to our geography and select a region which will suit your interests best, then contact us about it. We are more than willing to provide you the aid you require to establish a strong military defensive in Asia. Further discussion on the matter may be necessary.

For now, your embassy will be located at 9 Lenin Avenue, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Fardhin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 784
Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fardhin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:14 am

(Remove all text with parenthesis including this one.)
Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: Empire of Fardhin
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Imperial Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State):Moralistic Democracy
Capital City:Manila
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fardhin/detail=factbook/id=965782
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):Bayaning Emperador (Sung to the tune of Lupang Hinirang)
National Currency:Peso
National Animal:Monkey-Eating Eagle

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights:Few
Economy:Strong
Political Freedom:Very Good

Leader's Full Name:Florentino Fardo
Leader's date of birth:February 2061
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Prinsipe Patricio
Ambassador:Prinsesa Juanita
Ambassador's date of birth: January 1, 2091
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:Tall and slender woman in her late 60s. Tan skin and white hair.
Ambassador's accompanying family members:Prinsipe Salvi (Husband)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):500 soldiers aboard Pana-class.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):1 Pana-class Starship with full compliment.
Purpose for diplomatic representation:To establish diplomatic relations with a friend of the Emperor.

Additional requests:Do not get in the way of our conquest. We would also like to sell you some weaponry. We are also in some need of resources to maintain our Bakunawa-class Throne of Aries.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):Yes. Within reason.
Last edited by Fardhin on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE MORO ETHNOSTATE OF FARDHIN
2nd Consul and Sultan of The Srivijayan Consortium
Whether it be under the Majapahit sun or Allah's Star and Crescent, Fardhin marches to victory or martyrdom.
Current RP:The Sleeping Throne | Government: Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: Southeast Asia | Temporary Capital: Iligan City | Leadership: Disputed
NEWS: Angel's Alliance threatens war with Fardhin if Fardhin refuses to cease supposed Tagalog Genocide. | Fardhin denies existence of any Tagalog Genocide. | Engagement between PASAF and Fardhinon resistance in Sumatra.
A 8.8 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 am

Fardhin wrote:(Remove all text with parenthesis including this one.)
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: Empire of Fardhin
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Imperial Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State):Moralistic Democracy
Capital City:Manila
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fardhin/detail=factbook/id=965782
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):Bayaning Emperador (Sung to the tune of Lupang Hinirang)
National Currency:Peso
National Animal:Monkey-Eating Eagle

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights:Few
Economy:Strong
Political Freedom:Very Good

Leader's Full Name:Florentino Fardo
Leader's date of birth:February 2061
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Prinsipe Patricio
Ambassador:Prinsesa Juanita
Ambassador's date of birth: January 1, 2091
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:Tall and slender woman in her late 60s. Tan skin and white hair.
Ambassador's accompanying family members:Prinsipe Salvi (Husband)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):500 soldiers aboard Pana-class.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):1 Pana-class Starship with full compliment.
Purpose for diplomatic representation:To establish diplomatic relations with a friend of the Emperor.

Additional requests:Do not get in the way of our conquest. We would also like to sell you some weaponry. We are also in some need of resources to maintain our Bakunawa-class Throne of Aries.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):Yes. Within reason.



The Ministry has voted, and they have quite hesitantly; ACCEPTED your Empire's embassy within the States. Our Administration will not allow our ideological differences divide our cultural solidarity. In accordance with our Pan-Asian beliefs, we will cast our doubts on the Empire's capabilities to provide for the common well-being of its citizens.

We share some of your sentiments on the Conservative nature of our future, yet are slightly concerned over feudalistic aspects of your Constitutional Monarchy; a system we deem archaic, backwards, and outdated. We hope you will... reconsider your political alignment. Class divide is the pinnacle of an Old Society.

The Ministry does not tolerate, however, your request to send 500 troops inside the border. Frankly, this is a violation of our sovereignty; and even furthers the suspicions of some members of the Ministry of your more sinister intentions. We are limiting your diplomatic force to 50 Armed Soldiers- 10% of the originally requested envoy. Your Warship will not be allowed inside the border, unless a formal military base is established within the States. A separate request for this will be required, as the bureaucratic measures to ensure the peaceful intentions of the Empire is questioned and criticized by the Citizens and some members of the Administration at the moment.

Nevertheless, we are curious about your nation and your people. May our people prosper in our continued solidarity.
Your embassy will be located at Block 2, Pugad Lawin Drive, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Fardhin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 784
Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fardhin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Fardhin wrote:(Remove all text with parenthesis including this one.)
Flag:
(Image)
Full IC Nation Name: Empire of Fardhin
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Imperial Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State):Moralistic Democracy
Capital City:Manila
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fardhin/detail=factbook/id=965782
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):Bayaning Emperador (Sung to the tune of Lupang Hinirang)
National Currency:Peso
National Animal:Monkey-Eating Eagle

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights:Few
Economy:Strong
Political Freedom:Very Good

Leader's Full Name:Florentino Fardo
Leader's date of birth:February 2061
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Prinsipe Patricio
Ambassador:Prinsesa Juanita
Ambassador's date of birth: January 1, 2091
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:Tall and slender woman in her late 60s. Tan skin and white hair.
Ambassador's accompanying family members:Prinsipe Salvi (Husband)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):500 soldiers aboard Pana-class.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):1 Pana-class Starship with full compliment.
Purpose for diplomatic representation:To establish diplomatic relations with a friend of the Emperor.

Additional requests:Do not get in the way of our conquest. We would also like to sell you some weaponry. We are also in some need of resources to maintain our Bakunawa-class Throne of Aries.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes):Yes. Within reason.



The Ministry has voted, and they have quite hesitantly; ACCEPTED your Empire's embassy within the States. Our Administration will not allow our ideological differences divide our cultural solidarity. In accordance with our Pan-Asian beliefs, we will cast our doubts on the Empire's capabilities to provide for the common well-being of its citizens.

We share some of your sentiments on the Conservative nature of our future, yet are slightly concerned over feudalistic aspects of your Constitutional Monarchy; a system we deem archaic, backwards, and outdated. We hope you will... reconsider your political alignment. Class divide is the pinnacle of an Old Society.

The Ministry does not tolerate, however, your request to send 500 troops inside the border. Frankly, this is a violation of our sovereignty; and even furthers the suspicions of some members of the Ministry of your more sinister intentions. We are limiting your diplomatic force to 50 Armed Soldiers- 10% of the originally requested envoy. Your Warship will not be allowed inside the border, unless a formal military base is established within the States. A separate request for this will be required, as the bureaucratic measures to ensure the peaceful intentions of the Empire is questioned and criticized by the Citizens and some members of the Administration at the moment.

Nevertheless, we are curious about your nation and your people. May our people prosper in our continued solidarity.
Your embassy will be located at Block 2, Pugad Lawin Drive, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.

Correction: Florentino Fardo is an ABSOLUTE monarch.
And the Pana-class Warship will be replaced by a smaller Tiktik-class Airship, with 50 men.
THE MORO ETHNOSTATE OF FARDHIN
2nd Consul and Sultan of The Srivijayan Consortium
Whether it be under the Majapahit sun or Allah's Star and Crescent, Fardhin marches to victory or martyrdom.
Current RP:The Sleeping Throne | Government: Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: Southeast Asia | Temporary Capital: Iligan City | Leadership: Disputed
NEWS: Angel's Alliance threatens war with Fardhin if Fardhin refuses to cease supposed Tagalog Genocide. | Fardhin denies existence of any Tagalog Genocide. | Engagement between PASAF and Fardhinon resistance in Sumatra.
A 8.8 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:12 am

OOC: Whoops. My bad. in any case, still denied. No Airships, no war-machines. Send plain troops or don't send an envoy at all.

For Lenin's sake, I can't risk an invasion.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Fardhin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 784
Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fardhin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 am

The Airship is disarmed. You may have it inspected if unsure. No weapons, no fighters; just anote ordinary Airship modified for an ambassador. All you will find are luxury bedrooms and bathrooms, nice cars, and other shiny things. It is basically a fast metal blimp with no guns.
THE MORO ETHNOSTATE OF FARDHIN
2nd Consul and Sultan of The Srivijayan Consortium
Whether it be under the Majapahit sun or Allah's Star and Crescent, Fardhin marches to victory or martyrdom.
Current RP:The Sleeping Throne | Government: Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: Southeast Asia | Temporary Capital: Iligan City | Leadership: Disputed
NEWS: Angel's Alliance threatens war with Fardhin if Fardhin refuses to cease supposed Tagalog Genocide. | Fardhin denies existence of any Tagalog Genocide. | Engagement between PASAF and Fardhinon resistance in Sumatra.
A 8.8 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 am

It still violates Pan-Asiatic Airspace. It is very likely to be shot down by early-monitoring systems. Besides, we cannot risk it entering and exiting the border at will; for the possibilities of smuggling. Two methods of proceeding with this envoy can be taken:

A.) Establishing a formal military presence by signing a Defensive Military Pact. This will provide you access to a Forward Operating Base (FOB), where you can house any airships at will. Signing an Open Borders treaty will allow the Free Passage of Fardhin military units at a faster pace; with more liberal inspection.

B.) An unlikely alternative is for the Empire to change alignments and revoke their absolute monarchy. If the standards for a Pact of Alliance are met, all of the above treaties can be signed with no diplomatic drawbacks on behalf of the Fardhin Empire.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
Fardhin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 784
Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fardhin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:It still violates Pan-Asiatic Airspace. It is very likely to be shot down by early-monitoring systems. Besides, we cannot risk it entering and exiting the border at will; for the possibilities of smuggling. Two methods of proceeding with this envoy can be taken:

A.) Establishing a formal military presence by signing a Defensive Military Pact. This will provide you access to a Forward Operating Base (FOB), where you can house any airships at will. Signing an Open Borders treaty will allow the Free Passage of Fardhin military units at a faster pace; with more liberal inspection.

B.) An unlikely alternative is for the Empire to change alignments and revoke their absolute monarchy. If the standards for a Pact of Alliance are met, all of the above treaties can be signed with no diplomatic drawbacks on behalf of the Fardhin Empire.


Very well, but we will change Ambassadors. A princess, no matter how old, would be too risky. I present to you, Jonathan Salvacion. A short chubby Asiatic man who was the son of former Filipino president, Rio Salvacion (the one I overthrew to found my empire).

He will come to you in a vehicle of your choosing. Whether it be a luxury cruise ship, a luxury Airship, a luxury RV or a garbage truck.
THE MORO ETHNOSTATE OF FARDHIN
2nd Consul and Sultan of The Srivijayan Consortium
Whether it be under the Majapahit sun or Allah's Star and Crescent, Fardhin marches to victory or martyrdom.
Current RP:The Sleeping Throne | Government: Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: Southeast Asia | Temporary Capital: Iligan City | Leadership: Disputed
NEWS: Angel's Alliance threatens war with Fardhin if Fardhin refuses to cease supposed Tagalog Genocide. | Fardhin denies existence of any Tagalog Genocide. | Engagement between PASAF and Fardhinon resistance in Sumatra.
A 8.8 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Haeraelia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Haeraelia Application

Postby Haeraelia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 am

Flag: Image

Full IC Nation Name: People's Republic of Haeraelia
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Communist One-Party Totalitarian Dictatorship
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): Psychotic Dictatorship
Capital City: Xao Jian City
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):Haeraelia Overview
National Anthem (if none, leave blank): N/A
National Currency: Haeraelian Dollar
National Animal: Haeraelian Tiger

Civil Rights: Outlawed
Economy: Developing
Political Freedom: Outlawed

Leader's Full Name: Zhou Jian II
Leader's date of birth: 17/06/1982
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Liu Dunping
Ambassador: Kang Huan
Ambassador's date of birth: 28/03/1976
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Wife, 2 children
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 20, armed with 20 stun batons and 20 Pindad PM2 SMGs with rubber bullets.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 5 Mercedes Benz V-Class, 10 Mercedes Benz S-Class
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Friendship, alliance and trade partnership.

Additional requests: 6mx6m shrine room to SG. Xao Jian (father of the revolution).

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): YES
People's Republic of Haeraelia
Loyal followers of Jianist Thought and member of the Red Alliance!

'In a capitalist society, people work to make the wealthy man richer. In a socialist society, people work to make mankind richer.' ~ Xao Jian


User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 2409
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Haeraelia wrote:
Flag: (Image)

Full IC Nation Name: People's Republic of Haeraelia
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Communist One-Party Totalitarian Dictatorship
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): Psychotic Dictatorship
Capital City: Xao Jian City
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank):Haeraelia Overview
National Anthem (if none, leave blank): N/A
National Currency: Haeraelian Dollar
National Animal: Haeraelian Tiger

Civil Rights: Outlawed
Economy: Developing
Political Freedom: Outlawed

Leader's Full Name: Zhou Jian II
Leader's date of birth: 17/06/1982
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Liu Dunping
Ambassador: Kang Huan
Ambassador's date of birth: 28/03/1976
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: (Image)
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Wife, 2 children
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 20, armed with 20 stun batons and 20 Pindad PM2 SMGs with rubber bullets.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 5 Mercedes Benz V-Class, 10 Mercedes Benz S-Class
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Friendship, alliance and trade partnership.

Additional requests: 6mx6m shrine room to SG. Xao Jian (father of the revolution).

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): YES


Your Nation's gastronomous Economy under Jianist Thought, thereby Socialism, has astounded members of the Ministry. We are very pleased to announce that we have ACCEPTED your request to establish Friendly relations with the States. Your diplomatic envoy has been approved as well, and we hope Mr. Huan and his family will enjoy their stay at the States.

Criticism against the lack of democratic policies within your nation has only slightly earned the cynicism of Political Colleges nationwide. Nevertheless, the Secretary-General will not allow this Socio-Cultural factor to create a Schism between our nations. Your administration has earned our respect; we firmly believe it is not our responsibility to dictate how your country should run itself. We will respect your sovereignty, if you shall respect ours.

Furthermore, we would be more than willing to bolster international trade between our two Communist nations. The Ministry believes it necessary for the revolution to support itself through aligning with like-minded trading partners. Export and import tax has been reduced by a significant 10%. We hope this provides incentive for Haeralian industry to create more opportunities for our economies to mutually prosper.

We are honored to have a great nation such as yourself at our side. We earnestly hope for the continued solidarity between our governments.

Your embassy will be located at Block 4, Pugad Lawin Drive, Stella Maris International Compound, Old Maynila, Neo-Manila City, NCR.
THE FEDERATED PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of PAN-ASIATIC STATES
Billions of hearts with one mind; arise, arise, arise!
FACTBOOKS NEWS
{__{____}__}
(☉_( ಠ‿ಠ )_⚆)
⛴_⛈_ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__
A PMT 10.5 civilization. This nation is what happens when democracy goes too far.


User avatar
New Transeurasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1008
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Flag:
Image
Full IC Nation Name: The Democratic Federation of New Transeurasia
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Federated Democratic Republic
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): OOC NStats: Left-Leaning College State
Capital City: Moscow
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... /id=840283
National Anthem (if none, leave blank):
National Currency: New Transeurasian Ruble/Rubel/Rouble
National Animal: Bear

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: Not used IC
Economy: Not used IC
Political Freedom: Not used IC

Leader's Full Name: Nikita Gennadiy Benedikt Mordvinov
Leader's date of birth: 5/12/1978
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Isaak Viktorov
Ambassador: Radimir Antonov
Ambassador's date of birth: 3/24/1983
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Black hair, eastern European Caucasian, brown eyes
Ambassador's accompanying family members: Klava(Wife), Rozaliya (Daughter)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 6 MOZ P184 pistols.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2 Zil-4112R
Purpose for diplomatic representation: cooperation

Additional requests: none.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes
♦ The Democratic Federation of New TranseurasiaДемократическый Федераций Новый Трансевразий
民主联盟للعبرأوراسيا الجديدة الديمقراطي الاتحادトランスユーラシア民主連邦

NT EmbassiesStorefront List
MT-PMT(2031) gang
NStats are a secret plot by the government to make Bepis smell like Coca-Cola.
Founder of Libera Mundi. Come join! We have lots of space on the RP map.
[ ✝ [ [ ] ] ]
(•_•(•_•(•_•)•_•)•_•)
We are basically Russia/Soviet Union but democratic after 2 more russian civil wars in 1924-1926 and 1929-1930. The flag is not yugoslavia, It is pan-slavic colors.

NTGN/New Transeurasian State News: Nt Space force announces launch of Moon Base Granitsa/Граница ╫ ELN/Eurasian Newsfeed: Space Force launches space station ╫ TKI News: Budget airline EuroFly opens to NS Multiverse

User avatar
Des Grands Lacs
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Des Grands Lacs » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 am

Flag:
Image

Full IC Nation Name: Les États-Unis des Grands Lacs (The United States of Des Grands Lacs)
Government Type: Unitary semi‑presidential constitutional republic
Classification: Civil rights lovefest
Capital City: Ville de Québec
Nation Overview: N/A
National Anthem: N/A
National Currency: Franc
National Animal: Harfang des neiges

Civil Rights: Excessive
Economy: Good
Political Freedom: Superb

Leader's Full Name: Justin Trudeau
Leader's date of birth: December 25, 1971
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Christine St-Pierre
Ambassador: Alexandre Grégoire
Ambassador's date of birth: August 29, 1983
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: Husband, Emmanuel Grégoire, and daughter, Chloe Grégoire
Security detail: 20 security guards, 25 taser guns, 20 pepper sprays
Convoy vehicles: 4x 2018 Cadillac Escalade ESV (platinum trim)
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Friendship and alliance, potential trade agreement

Additional requests: Facility assigned be powered by solely renewable energy sources.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States:Yes

User avatar
Great Britain and North Eire
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Britain and North Eire » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:30 am

Flag:
Image


Full IC Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Classification: Democratic Socialists
Capital City: York
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_britain_and_north_eire/detail=factbook/id=main
National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQ-D_OnF-E
National Currency: Pound Sterling
National Animal: Lion

Civil Rights: Good
Economy: Fragile
Political Freedom: Few

Leader's Full Name: His Majesty King William XIV of England, Wales, Scotland, and North Eire
Leader's date of birth: 21 June 1982
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Carolyn Williams
Ambassador: Donald Bern
Ambassador's date of birth: 2nd January 1986
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members: Jean Johnson (wife), Agatha Bern-Johnson (daughter)
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 8 Glock 17 Pistol, 4 Heckler & Koch MP5
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 3 Armored Jaguar XJ Sentinels, 2 Rolls-Royce Wraith
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Trade deals and better relationship

Additional requests: N/A

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes

User avatar
Rexzich City
Diplomat
 
Posts: 570
Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Flag:
Image

Full IC Nation Name:The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City
Government Type (e.g Monarchy):Communist/Democratic Socialist
Classification:Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
Capital City:Seville City, Rexzich City
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rexzich_city/detail=factbook/id=450546
National Anthem :None.
National Currency:Cookie(C$)
National Animal:Grey Wolf

Civil Rights:Superb
Economy:Frightening
Political Freedom:Good

Leader's Full Name: Royal Steviko
Leader's date of birth:Unknown.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Trace Ashenway
Ambassador:Maya Temple
Ambassador's date of birth: Unknown
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo:
Image

Ambassador's accompanying family members:None.
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity):10 security personal, 10x -TPS R-30 Marksman Rifles
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity):4 bulletproof SUVs, 1 ambulance
Purpose for diplomatic representation:To create a peaceful and lasting relationship between our nations!

Additional requests: Mortar-proof ceilings, military grade construction techniques, a garden with enough room to grow our own food, and enough food, water, and medical supplies to last one year in case of an emergency.

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes.

We would like to clarify that this 'embassy' is in fact an IMRC Outpost and as such shall be staffed entirely by members of The Krimzon Guard. This in no way changes the diplomatic nature of our mission. We look forward to a peaceful and productive relationship with your great nation!
Last edited by Rexzich City on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
What is Rexzik...Rexshic..REXSIZ,Argh!How do you say it?
It's pronounced Rex-ziSh City,Not Rex-ziCh City.

"When life gives you lemons,throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

User avatar
Andrabia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Jan 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Andrabia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Flag: Image

Full IC Nation Name: Andrabia
Government Type Republic
Classification : Liberal Democratic Socialists
Capital City: Anaplocapria
Nation Overview : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=and ... ok/id=main
National Anthem :
National Currency: Draa
National Animal: Yellowtail kingfish


Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Reasonable
Political Freedom: World Benchmark

Leader's Full Name: Denaria Kee
Leader's date of birth: 2/15/1977
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Charles Eschmeyer
Ambassador: Xantic Sargo
Ambassador's date of birth: 7/8/1988
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: None
Security detail: 7 security members, each with 2 desert eagle 1911s.
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): Two Bentley automobiles.
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To strengthen ties between us, and so we can make ourselves a greater presence in the geopolitical world.

Additional requests:

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes.
Last edited by Andrabia on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Undarat
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Sep 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Undarat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Flag: Image
Full IC Nation Name: The United States of Undarat
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Constitutional Republic
Classification: (At time of writing) New York Times Democracy
Capital City: Undarat City
Nation Overview (dispatch link, if none, leave blank): Overview
National Anthem (if none, leave blank): N/A
National Currency: Undar
National Animal: Coatl

(Copy from OFFICIAL NATION STATS. If not used, write "NOT USED")
Civil Rights: Not Used
Economy: Not Used
Political Freedom: Not Used

Leader's Full Name: Derrick Smith
Leader's date of birth: 24th November, 1969
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Martin Northhill
Ambassador: Justin Barry
Ambassador's date of birth: 18th June 1962
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Male caucasian of average size and weight. Has dark brown hair with no beard, and has green eyes.
Ambassador's accompanying family members: N/A
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 15 security personnel, each equipped with 1 AutoMag V and 1 can of Pepper Spray
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 5 Rolls Royce Phantom VI's
Purpose for diplomatic representation: To increase international relations with other nations.

Additional requests:
N/A

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States (Yes/Yes): Yes
I DONT USE NS STATS
The United States of Undarat
Region: Cape of Good Hope
International:Undarat Capital Airport|Undarat Embassy Program
Other Stuff: OOC (WIP)
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD

[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
Treat others how you want to be treated- Luke 6:31

User avatar
United States of Devonta
Senator
 
Posts: 3965
Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Full IC Nation Name: The Grand Republic of The United States of Devonta
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Constitutional Republic.
Classification: Civil Rights Lovefest
Capital City: Devonta City
Nation Overview: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=259671
National Anthem: N/A
National Currency: Jon [J$]
National Animal: Bengal Tiger.

Civil Rights: Not used
Economy: Not used
Political Freedom: Not used

Leader's Full Name: Pres. Josiah E. Jones
Leader's date of birth: 33 years old.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Secretary of State Joseph Ivory
Ambassador: Kyle Tokugawa
Ambassador's date of birth: March 23rd, 1962
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: Short, gray-haired, Japanese-Devontan
Ambassador's accompanying family members: 1 wife
Security detail (w/ equipment and quantity): 6 Presidential Guard, 6x Glock 22
Convoy vehicles (w/ type and quantity): 2x armored limos
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Further relations between Devonta and Asiatic States

Additional requests: N/A

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States: Yes.
US Air Force E-2
Nineteen, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Wichita, Kansas

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

User avatar
AHSCA
Senator
 
Posts: 4145
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby AHSCA » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Flag: Image
Full IC Nation Name: The United Island States of AHSCA
Government Type (e.g Monarchy): Constitutional Monarchy
Classification (e.g: Father Knows Best State): Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Capital City: Aurora Island
Nation Overview:
National Anthem: Our Island Homes
National Currency: Island Credit
National Animal: Trout


Civil Rights: Below Average
Economy: Reasonable
Political Freedom: Good

Leader's Full Name: Marcella Villa
Leader's date of birth: January 17, 1997
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Noir VinoCacao
Ambassador: Satsuki Shouji
Ambassador's date of birth: December 31, 2000
Physical description of the ambassador OR Photo: ]Image
Ambassador's accompanying family members: None
Security detail 5 guards each equipped with Kimber Ultra TLE II Semi-Auto Pistol
Pulse Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun w/ Laser sight
canisters of pepper spray
Convoy vehicles 2x Subaru Fosters
Purpose for diplomatic representation: Improving Diplomatic relations abroad

Additional requests:

I hereby swear to abide to all laws concerning foreign delegation within the Pan-Asiatic States Yes
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beroya, Cayenne-, Galactic Empire of America, Google [Bot], Multiversal Venn-Copard, Terropo

Advertisement

Remove ads