NATION

PASSWORD

Finhas Motuma of the Liberal Party (Q&A) #Elections 2018

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Finhas Motuma of the Liberal Party (Q&A) #Elections 2018

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am

Finhas Motuma is the current Prime Minister of the Royal Republic of Bruke and head of the Liberal Party, and is seeking to retain control of Parliament and keep his job as Prime Minister.

He was a member of the Metropolitan Provincial Assembly, as a Royalist, from 1989 to 2002. From 2007 to the present, he has been an MP representing a district in Dub City's Boulevard neighborhood, as a Liberal.

Foreign journalists are welcome to ask any question they like regarding the policy stances of him or his party.

This is a image of his party's political orientation, as compared to the other parties:

Last edited by Bruke on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 am

What does your party wish to improve within your nation?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am

"Our party is focused on improving the economy. For far too long, our nation has been burdened by high taxes and overregulation. I wish to cut taxes and regulations so that businesses will be free to expand. As a nation with an export-driven economy, we must do whatever it takes to stay competitive in the global market."

Return to Factbooks and National Information