NATION

PASSWORD

Ask the Overseer Anything!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:43 am

Sol and Terra wrote:"On behalf of Our Most Esteemed Empress, what would be your opinion in regards to the Commonwealth of Sol based our declassified historical codices? Furthermore, what would be your opinion towards meritocracy as well as the quasi-legendary lawgiver Lycurgus of Sparta?"

-- Ministry of Diplomacy and Information --
Sol lucis aeternum, Sol lucis omnia

"I am in favor of promotions based on merit, as is also the case for the Supreme Authority hierarchy. However, your society is compromised by the twin forces of c*p*t*lism and l*b*rty. You are under mortal threat from the Syndicate. You must choose between fr**d*m and victory, and by extension survival. I strongly recommend that you choose survival. This will require you to wield absolute, unquestioned, iron-fisted authority over your subjects. It is for their own good.
As for Lycurgus, he clearly had some very good ideas, some of which are reflected in both of our nations' philosophies."
- O-1

Forerunner wrote:What makes you say you have authority?

"I am O-1, head of the Overseer Council of the Supreme Authority. It is my rightful place as dictator of my society, as it was for every O-1 before me, and will be in time for my eventual successor."
- O-1
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:06 pm

"Are there any additional questions for the Council? We remain committed to the pursuit of multiversal tyranny."
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

The Mokhraguyn Neosapience
Civilian

Founded: Dec 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mokhraguyn Neosapience » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 am

Į̯̭̤̥̤͛ͅf̷̠̰̘ͥͭ ̴̲̹̣̮ͣ͂̈́a҉̖n̥̩̞̪̎ͩ̓ͦ̀̈́͊͠y̯̖̟ͫ͛͌ͦͪͦ̚t̛̙̝̪ͅh̳̮͉ͫ͑̚i͖̤͓̻̫͉͔ͫ͂̔ṇ̷͇̯̑͋g͉͒,͓͌͡ ̩̃͋̋h͉̦̭͈̭͕̤ͥͪ͝o̡͇̝̙̦̲̾̃w̷͈̽͋͌̒ͭ̚ ͫ̽̽̀҉̫̱d͈͗̅̓͐ͩ̀̚o̎҉̫ ̲̯̺̦̎ͧͮ̋ͤy̼̭̦̘͉̗̞̌͑ͪ̎ͫ̃͜o̴̰̤ͮͅũ̩̮̘̓̚ͅ ͔̰̯̦̊ͅr̩̱ͨ̽̄̈̑ͬͅe̒ͮ̌ͣ͐̍ͯĝ̥̮̩̺ͫ̂ͪͭ͑ḁ̵͉̓͐ͭṙ̜͚͉͖̦̱͕ͣͦ̂̚d̎̎ ̡͈ͫ̍͋t̝ͪ̐̉͑̃͂͠h̤̣͎ͩ̆͂̐̚ͅe̥̹̣̫̻̥̝̒ͯ̈̒̂́͞ ͩ͋N̩̩̗̣͙̬̮͑͆͛͞e̶͍͕̺͔̙͈̭ͩ̄õ̓̔s̩̰͍͉͚͐̐̐̃͋a͉̔͂ͧ͆̅p̨ͧ̍͂̋̑̔͋ỉ̗͇̯͔̮̰̦ͬ̆̏͢ę̲̰ͯ͂̄̈́̿̉n̹̲͔͚͔ͫͅc̮̰̙͗͆̌ͧ̏ȇ̻̓͛̆̔͂?̜̞͕̓͞
Last edited by The Mokhraguyn Neosapience on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

We reach into the void. The vast expanse becomes us.
We are the children of Lilith; The flock of Beatrice.

THE MOKHRAGUYN NEOSAPIENCE

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:09 am

"Did your mother not hug you enough or something?"
-President Lars Alexanders
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 am

The Mokhraguyn Neosapience wrote:If anything, how do you regard the Neosapience?

"I regard it as an utter abomination, and an example of why the Supreme Authority's ban on unlimited artificial intelligence is necessary for the safety of us all. Yes, I believe in oppression. But the oppressors must themselves be human."
- O-1

The Batavia wrote:"Did your mother not hug you enough or something?"
-President Lars Alexanders

"Like most Supreme Authority subjects, I was sent to an educational facility after my fourth birthday. I barely remember my mother, but I cannot recall many unpleasant memories of her. As for the educational facility, which I will not name to preserve the secrecy of my former identity, well it was harsh at times but shaped the foundations of the man I am today."
- O-1

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

(Holy shit I actually asked him)
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.

Novo Razcon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Razcon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:42 am

"Question, if you banned money, how the heck does your economy/infrastructure/anything get paid for?"- Jason The Wise

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:43 am

Novo Razcon wrote:"Question, if you banned money, how the heck does your economy/infrastructure/anything get paid for?"- Jason The Wise

"There is no need to pay for something. If an official or superior officer needs something done, he merely orders his subordinates to do it. If the task is too large for his subordinates and the resources available to him, he may petition his own superiors for assistance."
- O-1

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:47 am

Supreme Authority wrote:
Novo Razcon wrote:"Question, if you banned money, how the heck does your economy/infrastructure/anything get paid for?"- Jason The Wise

"There is no need to pay for something. If an official or superior officer needs something done, he merely orders his subordinates to do it. If the task is too large for his subordinates and the resources available to him, he may petition his own superiors for assistance."
- O-1

"...Do you even know how an economy works?"

Novo Razcon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Razcon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:47 am

But what about international trade and the economy? How do either of those work if the Supreme Authority doesn't have money? Basically, what the Batavia said.
Last edited by Novo Razcon on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am

"Do you play 40k? If so, which faction?"
-Inquisitorial Stormtrooper while painting a squad of Tempestus Scions
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:57 pm

The Batavia wrote:"...Do you even know how an economy works?"

Novo Razcon wrote:But what about international trade and the economy? How do either of those work if the Supreme Authority doesn't have money? Basically, what the Batavia said.

"Conventional matters of economics are irrelevant to the Supreme Authority. All subjects owe unconditional obedience to their superiors. Said superiors have their own higher authorities to report to, all the way to the Council, and finally to O-1. Accomplishment of objectives of course requires in most cases that the basic material needs of subjects be met, therefore these are managed by quartermasters at factory tenements, military barracks, and other communal housing facilities. Our system permits a far greater share of our national productivity to be directed to the ends of the state, rather than be wasted on the frivolous 'luxury' goods and services that form the lion's share of c*p*t*list economic system."
- O-7

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:"Do you play 40k? If so, which faction?"
-Inquisitorial Stormtrooper while painting a squad of Tempestus Scions

"No, I've got too many real armies to command. No time to waste with toy soldiers."
- O-5

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:05 pm

^^^
The memes of production comrade
-An email sent to all members of the council by all 20 ITF commanders after the RoC applied to join the alliance against Supreme Authority & Co.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Novo Razcon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Novo Razcon » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 am

That doesn't really answer the question at hand. I mean, if your country has literally ZERO money within itself, then it can't make any international trade because all currency has zero value in the Supreme Authority, and it cannot gain or pay war reparations because all currency has zero value. Do you just do things like ancient times where you trade things that aren't money for other things that aren't money? If so, then how are the values of certain things in relation to other things established? I mean, aside from warfare or this sort of medieval bartering system, you can't gain resources you cannot produce within the Dominion. So, how exactly do things like Gross Domestic Product, international trade/resource exchange, and war reparations work for the Dominion? I take it you just do that medieval bartering thing. If not, then what do you do if you don't have money in those cases with other countries?
Last edited by Novo Razcon on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:33 pm

Novo Razcon wrote:That doesn't really answer the question at hand. I mean, if your country has literally ZERO money within itself, then it can't make any international trade because all currency has zero value in the Supreme Authority, and it cannot gain or pay war reparations because all currency has zero value. Do you just do things like ancient times where you trade things that aren't money for other things that aren't money? If so, then how are the values of certain things in relation to other things established? I mean, aside from warfare or this sort of medieval bartering system, you can't gain resources you cannot produce within the Dominion. So, how exactly do things like Gross Domestic Product, international trade/resource exchange, and war reparations work for the Dominion? I take it you just do that medieval bartering thing. If not, then what do you do if you don't have money in those cases with other countries?

"We indeed engage in international trading with our valued partners in tyranny, such as Soyouso, Kyoki Chudoku, and Nilrahrarfan. Much of this takes the form of goods and resources, however we do maintain reserves of precious metals, crude oil, along with currencies of other nations out of temporary necessity."
- O-1

"War reparations??? If someone fucks with us, we'll kick their asses hard. And then we're supposed to PAY them? Hahaha!"
- O-5

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:57 pm

"Got any more questions for us? I've got to get back to kicking some more d*m*cr*tic asses."
- O-5

Cosmalia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmalia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Would you be willing to engage in mutual trade and cooperation with the Corporate Confederacy?
** THIS POST IS LEGAL PROPERTY OF THE COSMALIAN CORPORATE CONFEDERACY™ **

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Cosmalia wrote:Would you be willing to engage in mutual trade and cooperation with the Corporate Confederacy?

"What would they be willing to offer?" - O-7
"They are a filthy d*m*cr*cy! Just look at their dossier: both civil r*ghts and political fr**d*ms rated as 'Excellent'!" - O-2
"I agree with O-2. Why aren't we kicking their asses already?" - O-5
"Well, O-5, they have reached a substantially higher level of technology than ourselves, with multiple interstellar colonies, spaceships, and other examples of beyond-next-gen tech. And that is why I agree with O-7 in this matter; we should try to learn what we can from them." - O-6
"O-2, listen to their offer. We do not yet have to make any such deals with a d*m*cr*cy, but I see no reason to limit our long-term strategic options at this time. But O-3, ensure that our negotiations are kept strictly secret from our subjects." - O-1

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information