NATION

PASSWORD

Republic of Dawetid - Embassy Programme (Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Republic of Dawetid - Embassy Programme (Open)

Postby Dawetid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Image

Introduction

The Republic of Dawetid (Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók | ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း | 達偉特民國), commonly known as Dawetid, is a federal semi-presidential republic composed of one Special City, 18 Provinces and one Special Administrative Region.
The official languages are Dawetidish and Chinese.
The Constitution of the Republic was created after the revolution which overthrew the last Emperor, ending the feudal regime of what is now known as Dawetid.
The executive branch of the government has two leaders: President of the Republic, currently Quark Hsuan-doong (K̆vák J̆vhándùŋ | ကွက်း ယွှန်းဒုင်ႇ | 郭烜彤), who is the Head of State of the Republic, elected directly by universal suffrage every 4 years, and Prime Minister, currently Wang Tsuen-meng (Vàŋ Cŷnmèŋ | ဝင်ႇ စိူ့န်ႈမေ့င်ႇ | 黃俊銘), who is the Head of Government, appointed by the President.

The capital of the Republic of Dawetid is Trungking (T̆ruŋkiŋ | တြုင်ကိင် | 中京), one of the oldest and largest cities, and the most culturally significant city in the country. The name literally means "Central Capital", and it has served as the capital of the nation during many historical empires and throughout the whole republican period. It is currently the only Special City, meaning that it is not under any province.
The city lies on the border of the provinces of Lehsan (Lē̃sæn | လေႊသဲ့န် | 麗山) and Ngyukden (Ŋ̆jùkdèn | ငျုက်ႇဒေ့န်ႇ | 玉田). Today, the city is an international city and a major economic and population centre. It is known for its war memorial museums, being an important battlefield in the Resistance War and First Dawetidish Civil War.

For a long time, Dawetid has been under imperial feudal rule. Our short-lived Republic has not had enough time to make itself known to the world. Now that the Republic has been restored, it is time to make it known to our neighbors and the international community. We are proud of our culture, our history, our economy, our technology, and our inclusiveness. It is now time to share it with you all.
— Quark Tsuen-zai
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid


Recommended Embassy Locations

  • Gyungwah Park, Trungking
    T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ Ğjũŋvā̀ Kuŋj̆vàn | တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉဂျုင်ႊဝါႇကုင်ယွန်ႇ | 中京市共和公園

    Image
    The name literally means "Republican Park", and was built to commemorate the founding of the First Republic. In the centre of the park there is the Republican Monument, commemorating those who fought to overthrow the Emperor and bring an end to centuries of Dawetid's feudal regime, founding the Republic of Dawetid - the first democratic republic of Central Quark. The park is one of the most popular tourist attrations, and because of this, more shopping centres, cinemas and hotels are being built around the region.
    Embassies located here can be accessed by a five-minute walk from the park.

    Embassies present here:
      1. Kenmoria (Jonathan Fletcherson)
      2. Kannadrickium (Stacey Pilgrim)
      3. Bruke (Nahoum Merkuria)
      4. Rexzich City (Novel Kras)
      5. Baraxia (Letan Wataig)
      1. Great Nortend (His Excellency Michael Roland Sweet)
      2. The Liamese Empire (Conner Adams)
      3. Reedian (Phillip Shoeson)
      4. The Scarlet Eagle (Natalia CHERGENEV)
      5. United States of Devonta (Eshan Shrekeli)
      1. Samudera Darussalam (Mr. Rajendra Nugraha)
      2. Diarcesia (Merryn Oneal)
      3. Estonland (Viktor Kuznetsov)
      4. Swindenland (Rana Doublén)
      5. Benjamin Mark (Myrinda Rodriguez)
  • Lake Daewmyin, Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk
    K̆vaŋb̆jùk-S̆jéŋ Dą̃m̆jìn-Zī̌ Dą̃m̆jìn-Qṑ | ကွင်ဗျုက်ႇသျေ့င်းဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဇီႉဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဧိုႇ | 光復省大民市大民湖

    Image
    The name of the Province, Kwangbiuk (K̆vaŋb̆jùk | ကွင်ဗျုက်ႇ | 光復) literally means "Reconquest", named to commemorate the return of the Third Republic to its mainland. There is a road which also serves as a popular tourist attraction, as every year, the Victory Parade from the Resistance and Civil Wars takes place here, and local people participate in the Reenactment of Famous Battles. The lake itself is divided among four provinces, and is ranked among the top 10 natural sceneries in the country.
    Serving as an important battlefield during the Second Dawetidish Civil War, a monument is erected near the lake, and is being rebuilt as more information is being revealed about the soldiers who served around that region.
    Embassies located here can be accessed via the major road of Daewmyin City, or by a special waterway leading to the embassy for those from the provinces that border the lake. Therefore, embassies here may have a maximum of two RHIBs or LCACs in addition to the usual vehicles.

    Embassies present here:
      1. Krainin (Brad Lewis)
      2. The United Consortium (Emily Lancroft)
      3. Dolor Mortis (Max Planck)
      4. AHSCA (Natasya Cassis)
      5. Die PreuBen Kaiserreich (Joseph Rott)
      1. Fuyuen (Karen Shizuna)
      2. Philippines and North Borneo (Asiriyaku Amaru)
      3. Prussian Polish Commonwealth (Helena von Wuttemberg)
      4. Pan-Asiatic States (Honorable Datu-Ambassador Cheng Florante y Fernández)
      5. Knessniet (Reginald Litchfield, Baron of Litchfield)
      1. Zitravgrad (Anatol Sergeyevich Krasnov)
  • River Yoeng, Tsokap, Tsokap
    Cōkáp-S̆jéŋ Cōkáp-Zī̌ Jø̌ŋ-C̆ʹven | စိုကပ်းသျေင်းစိုကပ်းဇီႉယီု့င်ႉဆွေ့န် | 㑳砝省㑳砝市永川

    Image
    The city is the second-largest economic and population centre after Trungking, and was once famous for its frequent nationalistic protests, leading to its colloquial name: "Rogue City". Nowadays, those protests are no more, but the name stuck. Now the city is ranked the 3rd safest city in the Republic, only after Trungking and Daewmyin (above).

    Embassies present here:
      1. Mervay (Edward Hamilton)
      2. G-A (Sebastjian van Roosmalen)
      3. Yoannes (Armand Ques)
      4. Sikagoa (Salvador Duma)
      5. Thucia (Lord Vagon)
      1. New Wolvers (Paul Jacob Omnes)
Additional Information

  • One site can hold a maximum of 5 embassies, as illustrated in the numbering in the above lists.
  • All embassies come with a garage with a maximum capacity of 10 vehicles, accommodation for VIP, a security office, two meeting rooms and miscellaneous facilities.
  • Diplomatic vehicles may be armoured but not armed, though small arms inside vehicles are allowed.
  • Only non-automatic and semi-automatic weapons are allowed; fully automatic and burst-fire weapons are forbidden.
  • All embassy staff, with the exception of ambassadors and VIP, are subject to the laws of the Republic of Dawetid outside the premises of the embassy.
  • Vehicles capable of exceeding 200 km/h or heavier than 5 tonnes are forbidden.
  • Upon acceptance, the Flag of the Republic of Dawetid will be provided, but we request that the visiting nation provide either their own flag or a specification sheet of its dimensions and colours, so that it can be constructed accurately using materials from the Republic of Dawetid. (Updated 2017/12/16)
  • If requested, introductory lessons on the Dawetidish language can be provided. If this is requested, please state if you would like to have the lessons held in Traditional or Modern script.
  • All applications will be reviewed carefully; those by nations that we consider as threats to the Republic of Dawetid will be denied.
Addendum: Application Form

Code: Select all
[u][b]National Information[/b][/u]
[b]Full Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Government type:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent:[/b]

[u][b]Ambassador Information[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):[/b]
[b]Any Health Concerns:[/b]

[u][b]Embassy Information[/b][/u]
[b]Preferred Location:[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Security Staff:[/b]
[b]Number and Types of Weapons:[/b]
[b]Number and Types of Vehicles:[/b]
[b]Anything to Declare?[/b]
[b]Would you like the ambassador to have introductory lessons on the Dawetidish language?[/b]
[b]If yes, Traditional or Modern script?[/b]
[b]Special Requests for Embassy (if any):[/b]

[u][b]Diplomatic Information[/b][/u]
[b]Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?[/b]
[b]Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?[/b]
[b]Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?[/b]

[u][b]Miscellaneous[/b][/u]
[b]Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?[/b]
[b]Do you have any other questions regarding this application?[/b]
Last edited by Dawetid on Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:08 am, edited 43 times in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Krainin
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 470
Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles
Head of State: Her Royal Majesty Queen Alexis II
Head of Government: Her Most Honorable Prime Minister Rachel Evans
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: David Johnson

Ambassador Information
Name: Brad Lewis
Age: 41
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: None

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Lake Daewmyin
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 15
Security Staff: 10
Number and Types of Weapons: 1x pistol and 1x taser per security
Number and Types of Vehicles: 3x SUV's
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): Nope

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yep, link in sig
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? Nope
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Krainin wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles
Head of State: Her Royal Majesty Queen Alexis II
Head of Government: Her Most Honorable Prime Minister Rachel Evans
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: David Johnson

Ambassador Information
Name: Brad Lewis
Age: 41
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: None

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Lake Daewmyin
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 15
Security Staff: 10
Number and Types of Weapons: 1x pistol and 1x taser per security
Number and Types of Vehicles: 3x SUV's
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): Nope

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yep, link in sig
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? Nope

Image

David Johnson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Lake Daewmin, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-1 Ngwaewkrau Road, Daewmyin District, Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk
K̆vaŋb̆jùk-S̆jéŋ Dą̃m̆jìn-Zī̌ Dą̃m̆jìn-K̆ʹjō Ŋ̆vą̃k̆rav-Lō̃ 1-1 Qãv
ကွင်ဗျုက်ႇသျေ့င်းဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဇီႉဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇချိုငွါ်ႊကြဝ်လိုႊ ႑-႑ ဧဝ်ႊ
光復省大民市大民區外交路1-1號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Kenmoria
Senator
 
Posts: 4472
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am

Subject: Embassy Construction
To: Dawetid
From: Kenmorian ministry of Foreign Affairs
National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Head of State: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Jonathan Fletcherson

Ambassador Information
Name: Clara Osweld
Age: 39
Species: Human (homo sapien)
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: She has no outstanding medical concerns

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 3
Service Staff: 8
Security Staff: 2
Number and Types of Weapons: Two (2) pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles: One (1) mini & one (1) SUV
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): None

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? No
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? No

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 am

Kenmoria wrote:Subject: Embassy Construction
To: Dawetid
From: Kenmorian ministry of Foreign Affairs
National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Head of State: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Jonathan Fletcherson

Ambassador Information
Name: Clara Osweld
Age: 39
Species: Human (homo sapien)
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: She has no outstanding medical concerns

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 3
Service Staff: 8
Security Staff: 2
Number and Types of Weapons: Two (2) pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles: One (1) mini & one (1) SUV
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): None

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? No
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? No

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No

Image

Jonathan Fletcherson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-1 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 1-1 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႑-႑ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路1-1號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Kannadrickium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 819
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:52 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kannadrickium
Head of State: Anna Kendrick
Head of Government: same
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Beca Mitchell

Ambassador Information
Name: Stacey Pilgrim
Age: 32
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: No

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 17
Service Staff: 2
Security Staff: 2
Number and Types of Weapons: 2 pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles: 2 Priuses
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): No

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yes
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? No

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Kannadrickium wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kannadrickium
Head of State: Anna Kendrick
Head of Government: same
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Beca Mitchell

Ambassador Information
Name: Stacey Pilgrim
Age: 32
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None
Any Health Concerns: No

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 17
Service Staff: 2
Security Staff: 2
Number and Types of Weapons: 2 pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles: 2 Priuses
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): No

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yes
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? No

Miscellaneous
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?

Image

Beca Mitchell
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kannadrickium

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-2 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 1-2 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႑-႒ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路1-2號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Bruke
Senator
 
Posts: 4417
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:17 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Royal Republic of Bruke
Head of State: Ras Emmanuel II, President Bereket Abera
Head of Government: Prime Minister Finhas Motuma
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Beryihun Gezaee

Ambassador Information
Name: Nahoum Merkuria
Age: 36
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): n/a
Any Health Concerns: none

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 4
Security Staff: 6
Number and Types of Weapons: handguns, 6
Number and Types of Vehicles: unarmored sedan, 1
Anything to Declare? no
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): no

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Embassy Program
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes, our Trade Ministry will send you the details via telegram.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes, our Security Ministry will send you the details via telegram.

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?
Image

Do you have any other questions regarding this application? no
Last edited by Bruke on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rexzich City
Diplomat
 
Posts: 570
Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation:The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City
Head of State:Clan Leaders Assembly or General Royal Steviko
Head of Government:Clan Leaders Assembly or General Royal Steviko
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent:Trace Ashenway

Ambassador Information
Name: Novel Kras
Age: 32
Species:Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):None.
Any Health Concerns:None.

Embassy Information
Preferred Location:Trungking
Diplomatic Staff:6
Service Staff:4
Security Staff:10
Number and Types of Weapons:10x 1911 pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles:4 bulletproof humvees(mounted weapons removed), 1 ambulance
Anything to Declare?We would like to clarify that this 'embassy' is in fact an IMRC Outpost and as such will be staffed entirely by members of The Krimzon Guard. This in no way changes the diplomatic nature of our mission.
We would also like to add that we sincerely hope the communist/democratic socialist nature of our nation will not prevent us from establishing a peaceful and productive relationship between our two great nations!
Special Requests for Embassy (if any):Mortar-proof ceilings, a garden with tools and enough room to grow our own food, military grade construction materials and techniques, and enough food, water, and medical supplies to last one year in case of an emergency.

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?Yes please.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?Not at this time.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?Not at this time.

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?We will provide our own flags as necessary.
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?Not at this time.
Last edited by Rexzich City on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is Rexzik...Rexshic..REXSIZ,Argh!How do you say it?
It's pronounced Rex-ziSh City,Not Rex-ziCh City.

"When life gives you lemons,throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Bruke wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Royal Republic of Bruke
Head of State: Ras Emmanuel II, President Bereket Abera
Head of Government: Prime Minister Finhas Motuma
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Beryihun Gezaee

Ambassador Information
Name: Nahoum Merkuria
Age: 36
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): n/a
Any Health Concerns: none

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Service Staff: 4
Security Staff: 6
Number and Types of Weapons: handguns, 6
Number and Types of Vehicles: unarmored sedan, 1
Anything to Declare? no
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): no

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Embassy Program
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes, our Trade Ministry will send you the details via telegram.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes, our Security Ministry will send you the details via telegram.

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? no

Image

Foreign Minister Beryihun Gezaee
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Royal Republic of Bruke

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-3 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 1-3 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႑-႓ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路1-3號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Rexzich City wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation:The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City
Head of State:Clan Leaders Assembly or General Royal Steviko
Head of Government:Clan Leaders Assembly or General Royal Steviko
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent:Trace Ashenway

Ambassador Information
Name: Novel Kras
Age: 32
Species:Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):None.
Any Health Concerns:None.

Embassy Information
Preferred Location:Trungking
Diplomatic Staff:6
Service Staff:4
Security Staff:10
Number and Types of Weapons:10x 1911 pistols
Number and Types of Vehicles:4 bulletproof humvees(mounted weapons removed), 1 ambulance
Anything to Declare?We would like to clarify that this 'embassy' is in fact an IMRC Outpost and as such will be staffed entirely by members of The Krimzon Guard. This in no way changes the diplomatic nature of our mission.
We would also like to add that we sincerely hope the communist/democratic socialist nature of our nation will not prevent us from establishing a peaceful and productive relationship between our two great nations!
Special Requests for Embassy (if any):Mortar-proof ceilings, a garden with tools and enough room to grow our own food, military grade construction materials and techniques, and enough food, water, and medical supplies to last one year in case of an emergency.

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?Yes please.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?Not at this time.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?Not at this time.

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?We will provide our own flags as necessary.
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?Not at this time.

Image

Trace Ashenway
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-4 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 1-4 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႑-႔ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路1-4號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
The United Consortium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Consortium » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 am

To the ministry of foreign affairs of Dawetid

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Consortium
Head of State: Charles Weyland
Head of Government: The board of Executives
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Henry Weissman

Ambassador Information
Name: Emily Lancroft
Age: 45
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Husband (51), 2 children aged 6 and 9
Any Health Concerns: None

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Lake Daewmyin, Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk
Diplomatic Staff: 13
Service Staff: 7
Security Staff: 5
Number and Types of Weapons: 10x MA41A
Number and Types of Vehicles: 2x armored limousines
Anything to Declare?: No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): None

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? (OOC: yes when i will bother making my own embassy program)
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? As of yet, no

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? Yes
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? None
The United Consortium

"A combination of Weyland Industries, 1984, and a few more obscure scifi genres".



WEYLAND NEWS NETWORK: Ship the "Nostromo" has mysteriously disappeared, officials investigating cause. New Sub-Setient Synth "Henry" a total success.

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 am

The United Consortium wrote:To the ministry of foreign affairs of Dawetid

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Consortium
Head of State: Charles Weyland
Head of Government: The board of Executives
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Henry Weissman

Ambassador Information
Name: Emily Lancroft
Age: 45
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Husband (51), 2 children aged 6 and 9
Any Health Concerns: None

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Lake Daewmyin, Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk
Diplomatic Staff: 13
Service Staff: 7
Security Staff: 5
Number and Types of Weapons: 10x MA41A
Number and Types of Vehicles: 2x armored limousines
Anything to Declare?: No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): None

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? (OOC: yes when i will bother making my own embassy program)
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? As of yet, no

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? Yes
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? None

Image

Henry Weissman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The United Consortium

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Lake Daewmyin, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-2 Ngwaewkrau Road, Daewmyin District, Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk
K̆vaŋb̆jùk-S̆jéŋ Dą̃m̆jìn-Zī̌ Dą̃m̆jìn-K̆ʹjō Ŋ̆vą̃k̆rav-Lō̃ 1-2 Qãv
ကွင်ဗျုက်ႇသျေ့င်းဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇဇီႉဒါ်ႊမျိန်ႇချိုငွါ်ႊကြဝ်လိုႊ ႑-႒ ဧဝ်ႊ
光復省大民市大民區外交路1-2號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Baraxia
Attaché
 
Posts: 88
Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Baraxia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Allied States of Baraxia
Head of State: Emperor Rotarran I
Head of Government: Chancellor Wilhelm Feltai
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Mohamed Dirshe

Ambassador Information
Name: Letan Wataig
Age: 36
Species: Human (modified)
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Any Health Concerns:

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 13
Service Staff: 6
Security Staff: 20
Number and Types of Weapons: 20 tasers, 20 handguns
Number and Types of Vehicles: 3 Volvo XC90, 3 Volvo S90
Anything to Declare? no
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): none

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?no
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? yes

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? providing own flag
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:46 am

Baraxia wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Allied States of Baraxia
Head of State: Emperor Rotarran I
Head of Government: Chancellor Wilhelm Feltai
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Mohamed Dirshe

Ambassador Information
Name: Letan Wataig
Age: 36
Species: Human (modified)
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Any Health Concerns:

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 13
Service Staff: 6
Security Staff: 20
Number and Types of Weapons: 20 tasers, 20 handguns
Number and Types of Vehicles: 3 Volvo XC90, 3 Volvo S90
Anything to Declare? no
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): none

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?no
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? yes

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? providing own flag
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No

Image

Mohamed Dirshe
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of Baraxia

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-5 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 1-5 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႑-႕ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路1-5號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat
 
Posts: 829
Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:00 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation:
Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Head of State:
God
Head of Government:
Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent:
Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy
Ambassador Information
Name:
Commissar Jared Gulden
Age:
32
Species:
Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Wife(Cynthia Gulden, 31)
Son(Hamilton Gulden, 15)
Daughter(Katherine Gulden, 14)
Any Health Concerns:
None.
Embassy Information
Preferred Location:
Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff:
10
Service Staff:
10
Security Staff:
20 Iron Guardsmen
Number and Types of Weapons:
1 Boltpistol, 1 Sabre, 23 MP5s(Safe-semi), 20 FN FALs(Safe-Semi), 20 bayonets, 43 M1911s
Number and Types of Vehicles:
4 Hummers
Anything to Declare?
Special Requests for Embassy (if any):
Concrete walls, chapel and an air raid shelter, please.
Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?
Yes!
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?
Yep.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?
Ja!
Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?
We'll bring our own.
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?
None.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:14 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation:
Theocratic Republic of Christendom
Head of State:
God
Head of Government:
Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent:
Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy
Ambassador Information
Name:
Commissar Jared Gulden
Age:
32
Species:
Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Wife(Cynthia Gulden, 31)
Son(Hamilton Gulden, 15)
Daughter(Katherine Gulden, 14)
Any Health Concerns:
None.
Embassy Information
Preferred Location:
Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff:
10
Service Staff:
10
Security Staff:
20 Iron Guardsmen
Number and Types of Weapons:
1 Boltpistol, 1 Sabre, 23 MP5s(Safe-semi), 20 FN FALs(Safe-Semi), 20 bayonets, 43 M1911s
Number and Types of Vehicles:
4 Hummers
Anything to Declare?
Special Requests for Embassy (if any):
Concrete walls, chapel and an air raid shelter, please.
Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?
Yes!
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?
Yep.
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?
Ja!
Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet?
We'll bring our own.
Do you have any other questions regarding this application?
None.

Image

Lord Inquisitor Thomas Quilljoy
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Theocratic Republic of Christendom

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

2-1 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 2-1 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႒-႑ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路2-1號

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire
Head of State: Emperor Roger Childers
Head of Government: Emperor Roger Childers
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Bruce MacDouglas

Ambassador Information
Name: Conner Adams
Age: 62
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Wife: Kayla 58
Any Health Concerns: Conner has Asthma

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 20
Service Staff: 20
Security Staff: 40
Number and Types of Weapons: 40 Remington Shotguns
Number and Types of Vehicles: 5 Rolls Royce Black Badge 1 Limo
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): Helipad and Chapel added to structure

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yes, link in signature
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? yes

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? Yes
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Join the United Christian Coalition!
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

User avatar
Mervay
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1035
Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Mervay
[b]Head of State: Queen Callista First
[b]Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Dalmatti
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Fiorenzzo Bertuli

[b]Ambassador Information

Name: Edward Hamilton
[b]Age: 39
[b]Species: Human
[b]Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): His wife,two daugthers and his son
[b]Any Health Concerns: no

[b]Embassy Information

Preferred Location: River Yoeng,Tsokap
[b]Diplomatic Staff: 20
[b]Service Staff: 21
[b]Security Staff: 23
[b]Number and Types of Weapons: 23 Beretta's M9 and 11 FN P90
[b]Number and Types of Vehicles: 3 suv's skoda Karoq and 1 Skoda Octavia
[b]Anything to Declare?: NO
[b]Special Requests for Embassy (if any): With wiew to river if that is possible

[b]Diplomatic Information

Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?: Yes contact Minister of Foreign Affairs by tellegram
[b]Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?: Yes our Minister of Commerce will contact you soon
[b]Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?: From now no but the Prime Minister will contact you if we are interested

[b]Miscellaneous

[b]Do you have any other questions regarding this application?: No

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 pm

The Liamese Empire wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire
Head of State: Emperor Roger Childers
Head of Government: Emperor Roger Childers
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Bruce MacDouglas

Ambassador Information
Name: Conner Adams
Age: 62
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Wife: Kayla 58
Any Health Concerns: Conner has Asthma

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Gyungwah Park, Trungking
Diplomatic Staff: 20
Service Staff: 20
Security Staff: 40
Number and Types of Weapons: 40 Remington Shotguns
Number and Types of Vehicles: 5 Rolls Royce Black Badge 1 Limo
Anything to Declare? No
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): Helipad and Chapel added to structure

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yes, link in signature
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? yes

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? Yes
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? No

Image

Bruce MacDouglas
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Imperialist State of The Liamese Empire

After reviewing your application for an embassy near Gyungwah Park, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

2-2 Gyungwah Road, Myinkwok District, Trungking
T̆ruŋkiŋ-Zī̌ M̆jìnk̆vók-k̆ʹjō Ğjũŋvā̀-Lō̃ 2-2 Qãv
တြုင်ကိင်ဇီႉမျိန်ႇကွို့က်းချိုဂျုင်ႊဝါႇလိုႊ ႒-႒ ဧဝ်ႊ
中京市民國區共和路2-2號

As per your request, a helipad and a chapel will be added to the embassy building.

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Mervay wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Mervay
[b]Head of State: Queen Callista First
[b]Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Dalmatti
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Fiorenzzo Bertuli

[b]Ambassador Information

Name: Edward Hamilton
[b]Age: 39
[b]Species: Human
[b]Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): His wife,two daugthers and his son
[b]Any Health Concerns: no

[b]Embassy Information

Preferred Location: River Yoeng,Tsokap
[b]Diplomatic Staff: 20
[b]Service Staff: 21
[b]Security Staff: 23
[b]Number and Types of Weapons: 23 Beretta's M9 and 11 FN P90
[b]Number and Types of Vehicles: 3 suv's skoda Karoq and 1 Skoda Octavia
[b]Anything to Declare?: NO
[b]Special Requests for Embassy (if any): With wiew to river if that is possible

[b]Diplomatic Information

Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation?: Yes contact Minister of Foreign Affairs by tellegram
[b]Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid?: Yes our Minister of Commerce will contact you soon
[b]Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid?: From now no but the Prime Minister will contact you if we are interested

[b]Miscellaneous

[b]Do you have any other questions regarding this application?: No

Image

Fiorenzzo Bertuli
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Mervay

After reviewing your application for an embassy near River Yoeng, we are writing to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Your embassy will be located at:

1-1 Ngwaewkrau Road, Myintso District, Tsokap City, Tsokap Province
Cōkàp-S̆jéŋ Cōkàp-Zī̌ M̆jìncṓ-K̆ʹjō Ŋ̆vą̃k̆rav-Lō̃ 1-1 Qãv
စိုကပ်ႇသျေင်းစိုကပ်ႇဇီႉမျိန်ႇစိုးချိုငွါ်ႊကြဝ်လိုႊ ႑-႑ ဧဝ်ႊ
㑳砝省㑳砝市民主區外交路1-1號

As per your request, we will provide a view to the river from the embassy building, and the staff will be armed with P90. However, due to the regulations, they will be modified to fire in semi-automatic mode only.

Let this strengthen the ties between our two nations, and I hope that the limitations on the weapons do not affect the diplomatic relations between our nations.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 am

To All embassies in Daewmyin, Kwangbiuk:

We have received reports that an Islamist terror group is active in the embassy region. We have provided transport to evacuate all embassy staff to a temporary accommodation region, and we request that all embassies be shut down temporarily until the region is declared safe. Applications for Daewmyin will be closed temporarily.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Last edited by Dawetid on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Tag!
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 746
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 am

To all embassy staff in Daewmyin:

We have received reports that the terror organization has been dealt with, and the embassy region is now clear of any threats. We have ordered transport to return all staff to the embassy region, and we request that staff relocate at their earliest convenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Sincerely,
Quark Tsuen-zai
K̆vák Cŷnzàj
ကွက်း စိူ့န်ႈဇယ်ႇ
郭俊材
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Dawetid
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國
Phrase of the Week
ငီႈဗေးကိမ်ႈစီး။
Ŋī̂ bḗ kîmcī́.
You are banned.
  • Following new legislation in Dawetid, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
    "I will murder you."
    "I will shoot you in the face."
    Both men proceed to shake hands and hug.
    — a daily occurrence in the ROD, according to Zitravgrad
  • "Dawetid sleeps with banhammers, because why not?" — Federal Spanish States

User avatar
Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal
Head of State: Raja Amrit Baniya
Head of Government: ""
Minister of Foreign Affairs, or Equivalent: Elizabeth Hill

Ambassador Information
Name: Aashika Sinha
Age: 41
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): N/A
Any Health Concerns: Not really.

Embassy Information
Preferred Location: Kathmandu, Kingdom of Nepal
Diplomatic Staff: 3
Service Staff: 3
Security Staff: 7
Number and Types of Weapons: M1911, Pepper Spray
Number and Types of Vehicles: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Anything to Declare? Not really.
Would you like the ambassador to have introductory lessons on the Dawetidish language? Yes.
If yes, Traditional or Modern script? Traditional
Special Requests for Embassy (if any): N/A

Diplomatic Information
Would you like the Republic of Dawetid to establish an embassy within your nation? Yes.
Would you be interested in a trade agreement with the Republic of Dawetid? Of course!
Would you be interested in a military alliance with the Republic of Dawetid? Yes.

Miscellaneous
Are you providing your own flag or a specification sheet? Flag
Do you have any other questions regarding this application? Nope.
Last edited by Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NepaliPatra: Raja Amrit Baniya have planned a meeting between foreign leaders about the foreign aggressions of Uzumakistan.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alpes a Septentrionali imperium, Arbakhia, One Jamaica

Advertisement

Remove ads