NATION

PASSWORD

Ask the Autarch(Ask in IC only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
-The Vaktovian Empire-
Secretary

Founded: Nov 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Ask the Autarch(Ask in IC only)

Postby -The Vaktovian Empire- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Do you want to better understand the political and cultural structure of the Vaktovian race? Do what to know the secret to the prefect taco? Do wish know what is behind the armour of the Autarch that has never been taken off since his known existence or would you like to know more about House Vonstein? Well, come on down to this Q&A thread created by the Autarch and hosted by him along with some other familiar and unfamiliar characters from the mighty fatherland of Vaktovia.

Also one rule.If your question is not IC it will be ignored.Asking in-character is the only requirement to have your question answered and please state the name of the character asking the question to the Autarch.Finally, asking if this nation is related to Roblox will be casted aside.
Last edited by -The Vaktovian Empire- on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE VAKTOVIAN EMPIRE
”Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.”
-Adolf Hitler
|The Autarch, Lord Ferrok Vonstein |

[The Vaktovian Report]  Vaktovia enters Earth politics and joins the United Nation.The United States better watch out! The Anti-War for profit Musketeers have landed!||

Factbooks are the mater race! Gas the NS stats!
Alien World: Survival RP feel free to join if you like.
Q&A

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Your flag.... It looks very interesting to me. What is the symbolism of that flag you have there?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Free Arctic Territories
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arctic Territories » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Why do I feel like this nation is based off a ROBLOX group? - CEO Jack Hoff

The Alternian Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alternian Imperium » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 pm

"Ain't you some kinda ROBLOX crap? That kinda makes you... A lot less threatening."

-Her Imperious Condescension

-The Vaktovian Empire-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Vaktovian Empire- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Your flag.... It looks very interesting to me. What is the symbolism of that flag you have there?

“Our symbolism is simple: Duty, Loyalty and obedience to the fascist cause of the Vaktovia standing against the tyranny of the universe that wishes to destroy our right to exist.”
-The Autarch
The Alternian Imperium wrote:"Ain't you some kinda ROBLOX crap? That kinda makes you... A lot less threatening."

-Her Imperious Condescension

“Why thank you for realizing we are peaceful people with preferences to have socially conservative-ish civilization controlled by the government.No, we are not from a gamer’s club and if you ask again, extinction does have ring it, no?”
-The Autarch
Free Arctic Territories wrote:Why do I feel like this nation is based off a ROBLOX group? - CEO Jack Hoff

“Vaktovia was founded by me in 300BCE.So, you are incorrect, Jack Hoff.”
-The Autarch
Last edited by -The Vaktovian Empire- on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE VAKTOVIAN EMPIRE
”Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.”
-Adolf Hitler

[The Vaktovian Report]  Vaktovia enters Earth politics and joins the United Nation.The United States better watch out! The Anti-War for profit Musketeers have landed!||

Q&A

Free Arctic Territories
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arctic Territories » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 pm

The Alternian Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alternian Imperium » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Free Arctic Territories wrote:"Are you sure about that?"

"I second this fact, knowing very well that it exists."

((...I was a part of it years ago. Around 2010.)

-The Vaktovian Empire-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Vaktovian Empire- » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Free Arctic Territories wrote:"Are you sure about that?"

(As humanity is disappointing in every shape and form.You sir have truly failed to realize that this nation was created by me with my own ideas for it with influences from Killzone and Fascist Italy mixed with some of Oswald Mosley’s personal beliefs blown into the extreme of a functional light dystopian state.

In conclusion I have never played Roblox at all in my lifetime, before joining nationstates to put my fantasy world from paper into a community of players like me with their own ideas for a fictional nation and conflicts.)
Last edited by -The Vaktovian Empire- on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE VAKTOVIAN EMPIRE
-Adolf Hitler

Q&A

Free Arctic Territories
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arctic Territories » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:23 am

Even though both the flag and the name are the exact same, and you both are grimdark superfascists?

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

"How are LGBT people treated in your nation?"
- Nikolai Silmu, Viksbergian LGBT-activist
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

VEXA Corporation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby VEXA Corporation » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 am

LETTER TO:
    The Autarch
    ADDRESSEE:
    Her Laboriousness Mother Fox

Greetings, Supreme Leader,

Whilst we do envy your promises of peace and stability in your galaxy, one does have to ask;
  • Were there any major conflicts that may have lead to this decision of semi-isolationist policies (except the taxpayer burden)?
  • Are there any restrictions to this 'black magic' as stated in the factbooks?
  • Finally, we do recognize that we are a multiversal corporation, that does not have any property near your Universe - are you interested in
    trade agreements with foreign entities like us, or will you continue to only accept agreements from Vaktovia's neighbors?

With regards,
VEXA CORPORATION
Mother Fox
Last edited by VEXA Corporation on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EXPRESSION IS SUPPRESSION - FREEDOM IS BEATEN - BOYCOTT FREE THOUGHT
THE HIVE MIND wrote:The vicious vessel for we have been vexxed upon valiantly we supposed was verisimilitudnous vermin vaingloriously exposed vulnerabilities in their verbalized vocabulary
Alas, vast vouchsafements have been granted victoriously by victorious VEXA with vivaciousness..."
| Francisco Franco - Spanish State | Benito Mussolini - Fascist Italy | Adolf Hitler - Nazi Germany |
| Brave New World - The World State | 1984 - INGSOC | We Happy Few - Wellington Wells | V For Vendetta - Norsefire |
A [0.59] civilization, according to this index.

-The Vaktovian Empire-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Vaktovian Empire- » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Free Arctic Territories wrote:Even though both the flag and the name are the exact same, and you both are grimdark superfascists?

“Yes.Taco-loving ultranationalists.”
-The Autarch
Viksberg wrote:"How are LGBT people treated in your nation?"
- Nikolai Silmu, Viksbergian LGBT-activist

“Like anyone else.A patriot to the fascist struggle, the worker and the soldier of the Fatherland serving his or hers country until the day they die.The ‘T’ is not recognized with the person having to change to be female or male with this life changing decision being made at 31 and above.The middle is unacceptable and Pride parades are nonexistent with sexualization being viewed as immoral and against the Fascist philosophy.Otherwise with just having military and taco festivals everyone is happy.My email box isn’t spammed, so yea.”
-The Autarch
VEXA Corporation wrote:
(Image)

LETTER TO:
    The Autarch
    ADDRESSEE:
    HER GLORIOUSNESS CEO VIXEN FOX

Greetings, Supreme Leader,

Whilst we do envy your promises of peace and stability in your galaxy, one does have to ask;
  • Were there any major conflicts that may have lead to this decision of semi-isolationist policies (except the taxpayer burden)?
  • Are there any restrictions to this 'black magic' as stated in the factbooks?
  • Finally, we do recognize that we are a multiversal corporation, that does not have any property near your Universe - are you interested in
    trade agreements with foreign entities like us, or will you continue to only accept agreements from Vaktovia's neighbors?

With regards,
VEXA CORPORATION
GLORIOUS CEO VIXEN FOX

1)”Our vengeance against those that have wronged us and sold the territories that rightfully belong has been fullfil.And we’d wish to not continue the expansion fearful of running into a god-like civilization and also wanting to normalize relations with the Intergalactic community.”

2)”Restrictions? Pffffffft.No restrictions at all, only rule is to use the craft for the good of the community and nothing more.As, we understand forbidden magic is dangerous and multiple times outright messy to the point of a country obliterating itself, yes, we know the consequences though Vaktovian are rational thinkers when messing with this stuff.No such accidents have occurred.Only extinction of our enemies was the only grateful consequence to this masterpiece of creativity and military campaigning.”

3)”Sure, we are always open to trade with anyone beyond our borders.What are your products that may interest the average citizen and especially the military with them both having live affairs with the gun and sword.Yes, we still use melee weaponry from the medieval ages though more cutting edge is making the opponent into an ceaser salad.”
-The Autarch
THE VAKTOVIAN EMPIRE
-Adolf Hitler

Q&A

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:07 am

"Will the Vaktovian Empire be plotting to expand in the future?" - Otho
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

-The Vaktovian Empire-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Vaktovian Empire- » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:"Will the Vaktovian Empire be plotting to expand in the future?" - Otho

“No, not at the time being militarily it’ll be expanding more economically instead of annexing entire galaxies and systems like we did the past.”
-The Autarch
Last edited by -The Vaktovian Empire- on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE VAKTOVIAN EMPIRE
-Adolf Hitler

Q&A

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:08 pm

[Color#66023c] "What is your opinion on Wolflandil?"[/color]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information