NATION

PASSWORD

Inguo Hayo's Second Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Inguo Hayo's Second Q&A

Postby Volkmacht » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 pm

For the twelve years of his presidency, Inguo Hayo has been a controversial and divisive figure. He has the makings of a dictator, but has chosen to use his power to benefit the people of his country, regardless of what anyone thinks.

He has taken questions from the international community before and that turned out very well each time, so Inguo Hayo has decided to take more questions from the world media or from his fellow leaders. These questions can be about anything, but Mr. Hayo has the right to refuse to answer any questions.

Let's get started, shall we? Who will ask the first question?
Last edited by Volkmacht on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:20 pm

"Hey Hayo. After that anarchist blockade fiasco, we're still on good terms right?"
-Lucky Wells
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 am

Are there any major movements to democratise the country and how are they viewed by Inguo Hayo?
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:50 am

Atkemri wrote:"Hey Hayo. After that anarchist blockade fiasco, we're still on good terms right?"
-Lucky Wells

"Yeah, I can say we're on good terms",-President Inguo Hayo
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 am

Kenmoria wrote:Are there any major movements to democratise the country and how are they viewed by Inguo Hayo?

"There are several groups trying to bring their vision of democracy to Volkmacht. I respect their right to freedom of speech and have allowed them to march as long as their marches are approved first",-President Inguo Hayo.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 am

"What do you think about us, happy and armed regular Skyhookedian folk?"-Some guy
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:25 am

Skyhooked wrote:"What do you think about us, happy and armed regular Skyhookedian folk?"-Some guy

"I think your society is chaotic, but I know for fact that Skyhookedians are a decent folk with our only differences being our outlooks on society",-President Inguo Hayo.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 pm

"So tell me, Haystack. I predicted your pathetic 'United Nations' would collapse sooner rather than later. It seems that I was right. Now will you admit that the tyranny of Supreme Authority is far, far superior to your pathetic notions of 'fr**d*m' and 'd*m*cr*cy'?"
- O-1

"And why won't you just die already, you d*m*cr*t*c bastard??? You'd be more useful made into Food."
- O-12
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information