NATION

PASSWORD

Zitravgrad (and Puppets) Inquiries Office [Q&A | IC & OOC]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: This is unfortunately the same question that I have asked another friend of mine in another world, but I thought that I would like to know about the Zitravgradian customs too! I will ask the questions that are more exotic, hehe!

- So... what is the most valuable artifact in Zitravgrad? Like, it can be a vase, or a treaty, or even a building itself! What is its significance?
- What is the usual traditional clothing for the Zitravgradians? Does it usually overlap with occasions, such as, say, wearing traditional clothes for work because they fit and fare better in your job? You know how Valentians usually wear skirts and stuff because it's... freer than pants, sorry for the overly detailed explanation!
- Are there any particular languages that have quite an ascended status in Zitravgrad, other than Russian and English?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Yugoslav Space Colony
Civilian

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugoslav Space Colony » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:34 am

"You might not know me but that does not matter! From one Slav to another, I'm transmitting this broadcast from a makeshift radio transmitter-device thingy with a crooked old radio and coat hanger for antenna. This is something big, another universe different from us?! Wow!"
"But let's cut to the chase shall we? What is the state of Zitravgradian space program? Have you post-apocalyptic lot ever considered investing into space travel? Our nation of cabbage farmers sure did and look at us now!"
"And then, how about aliens? Do your people believe in Ufology and the existence of aliens? Your people might be more concerned about surviving the nuclear winter but you'll never know when there's an alien invasion."
"FInally, are there gypsies in Zitravgrad? If not what are the closest things to those people? I must say, I hate those damned Romanians! They don't work for a honest living! They only steal, lie, and get welfare while I'm working my ass off here. If there are those kind of people there, how do you deal with a group of them?"
"OH SHIT, THE SPACE COMMISARS ARE COMING. I GOTTA HIDE. OK THX BYE."

~ Alexei Titov, Commander of the New Rodina Research Base
The Lunar Condominium of New Rodina

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:35 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:"What does the Zitravgradian government think of our - PM?
-Moi

"Do you want simple answers or complex lies? I find it utterly strange that a woman of Nihongi descent would have anything to do in Anglicaen colony of South Oriental Raj, not to mention her blatant rudeness towards other leaders that I saw earlier today -- one of them being the Prime Minister of Lazarie. Such crude and unrefined woman... putting up an appearance of a ""conservative"" won't save her."
Respectfully (not) yours (really), with due regards -- His Excellency, Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
Premier of the United Federation of Zitravgrad, Commander-in-Chief of Zitravgradian Armed Forces, Director of National Law Enforcement Committee

The Batavia wrote:"Greatings and good afternoon, Premier Mirovslavsky. I hope you are doing well today.

Let me get to the point: I am curious what Zitvragrad's traditions and customs are regarding funerals. Do your people prefer to bury their dead relatives/friends, do they get cremated or do you do something different with the bodies? I know that losing someone close to you is a tough thing, so I was simply wondering how they mourn loss or celebrate someone's life over there in Zitvragrad."

-President Lars Alexanders

"Good afternoon, Mr. President. It sure has been a while since we talked last time... or since I saw you at all. I trust that you have been doing well?"
"Fascinating question... Indeed, we have this saying in Zitravian literature: "Fate is pending, death is imminent, ever so present." There is no way to escape it, not even with the current lifespan of one hundred and fifty years. Culturally, Zitravgrad considers itself Orthodox to a point... and even people of other religions or non-religion bid their farewell to their lost ones mostly by burials. As usual, the bodies are bathed and dressed in their best, then laid out in coffin with flowers for people to mourn. Now... flowers have been a major part of Gaian romanticism. Even in the dead time of winter, there have to be flowers of some kind in the coffin. But always... always in even number. That's why you don't gift living people flowers in even number in Slavic countries. Also, there are more rituals surrounding these, which are largely archaic but still done. When the coffin is present in a building, all clocks are to be stopped and all mirrors are to be covered. I don't actually know why myself..."

Respectfully yours, with due regards -- His Excellency, Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
Premier of the United Federation of Zitravgrad, Commander-in-Chief of Zitravgradian Armed Forces, Director of National Law Enforcement Committee
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:17 am

Valentine Z wrote:Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: This is unfortunately the same question that I have asked another friend of mine in another world, but I thought that I would like to know about the Zitravgradian customs too! I will ask the questions that are more exotic, hehe!

- So... what is the most valuable artifact in Zitravgrad? Like, it can be a vase, or a treaty, or even a building itself! What is its significance?
- What is the usual traditional clothing for the Zitravgradians? Does it usually overlap with occasions, such as, say, wearing traditional clothes for work because they fit and fare better in your job? You know how Valentians usually wear skirts and stuff because it's... freer than pants, sorry for the overly detailed explanation!
- Are there any particular languages that have quite an ascended status in Zitravgrad, other than Russian and English?

"No, no, I don't mind. Any question is fine and I certainly welcome a chance for conversations with friends. We are a little quiet here since... I don't know for sure."
"The most valuable artifact? This is highly debatable as the nobility of Zitravia were known for their great opulence and vanity, and they left behind immeasurably expensive works of art present in our galleries and museums, as well as personal collections of the... old nobility who somehow have fitted themselves into the crown republic. Ask Felix Zhavaropov, he still has all his diamond eggs. Ask Anatoly Tzaryshkin, he still has his family's sabre with handle made of gold. But the most politically valuable artifact remains the Sapphire Regalia of Grand Prince of Zitravia -- a crown, a sceptre and an Orthodox cross. 14th century jewelry is not such a great beauty in comparison to more modern works, but it is grandiose in its own right and actually still used as symbol of legally-binding authority. It is so valuable that the Grand Prince himself wears gloves while handling it."
"Zitravgradian traditional clothing is... what should I say... Eastern Slavic in nature. It is not something someone would normally wear in their daily life, perhaps except for farmers or people who live rather traditional or rural life. Nonetheless, wearing the well-known embroidered shirt or the vyshyvanka is not out of place for fashionable women. That's probably just it."
"For the last question, Ukrainian is replacing Russian gradually as the main national language. Do not say that Russian and Ukrainian aren't different. They definitely are, and this fact is hindering us from completely assimilating the population into speaking Ukrainian."

Respectfully yours, with due regards -- His Excellency, Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky

Yugoslav Space Colony wrote:
"You might not know me but that does not matter! From one Slav to another, I'm transmitting this broadcast from a makeshift radio transmitter-device thingy with a crooked old radio and coat hanger for antenna. This is something big, another universe different from us?! Wow!"
"But let's cut to the chase shall we? What is the state of Zitravgradian space program? Have you post-apocalyptic lot ever considered investing into space travel? Our nation of cabbage farmers sure did and look at us now!"
"And then, how about aliens? Do your people believe in Ufology and the existence of aliens? Your people might be more concerned about surviving the nuclear winter but you'll never know when there's an alien invasion."
"FInally, are there gypsies in Zitravgrad? If not what are the closest things to those people? I must say, I hate those damned Romanians! They don't work for a honest living! They only steal, lie, and get welfare while I'm working my ass off here. If there are those kind of people there, how do you deal with a group of them?"
"OH SHIT, THE SPACE COMMISARS ARE COMING. I GOTTA HIDE. OK THX BYE."

~ Alexei Titov, Commander of the New Rodina Research Base

"Ah... It's those strange people from #47 version of the Milky Way. It is certainly nice that we can pick up your signal and pretty excellently at that. First thing first, well... Zitravgrad has its own Space Agency, which is a part of Aerospace Force. Under its command, there are a number of satellites and a single space station orbiting Gaia. We take no part in the colonization of the Moon and our neighboring planet Mirandas, as we became an independent state too late for this kind of thing. Before our independence in 2010, much of our effort was considered shared with the Kozavian Empire. We actually had a hard time pointing out which equipment was ours or theirs when we declared independence."
"And... what? UFO? If you invade us, it could be considered alien invasion. But given our distance... I am not taking that scenario seriously. We have not discovered any trace of civilization in our own circle, but we also do not reject the possibility. Sure, there are some loose screws screaming about conspiracy theories but we do not take them seriously."
"Also, it is certainly interesting that someone would be curious about the Rowani, or more specifically in our region, Kozav Rowani [probably comparable to IRL Ruski Roma]. The Rowani... had a long history of living a nomadic life and have been popular in the Kozavian Empire, until the Empire passed a nationwide law forbidding their nomadic culture and forcing them to settle down. There are many groups of them, and they usually live in the same areas even if they don't get to be very close to each other. The major stereotypes of them are that they work as musicians, singers and dancers and that they engage in the so-called arts of fortune-telling, occultism and seance, sometimes ousted as complete quack. Nowadays, they are becoming... more modern, I believe, even if they lack behind the majority of the country. But the thing about them is that, like black people or Oriental people in Zitravgrad, they never blend in, sticking out like a sore thumb even after several generations, always seen as foreigners even if they call this country home. Even my family could blend in despite our Kaskachian [Circassian] roots."

Last edited by Zitravgrad on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:10 pm

"Greeting. I am Doctor Ashton Klein, head of Technocrat biological division, and I would like to make an inquiry and offer. Skyhookedian culture had played major role in development of various innovative methods and compounds for addiction disorder treatment. The focus was to make them safer and more cost effective, so they would be available for everyone, suffering an addiction. One of our more famous drugs is so called "Black Tonic" a potent detoxicator, which can reliably cure various addictions, although it will have some unpleasant non lasting effects, which depend on severity of addiciton. I wonder, if addictions are a serious and relevant problem in your country? And no matter the answer, I would still like to offer to share with you some of our own research data and proven methods of curing addiction."-Dr. Ashton Klein.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:19 am

Skyhooked wrote:"Greeting. I am Doctor Ashton Klein, head of Technocrat biological division, and I would like to make an inquiry and offer. Skyhookedian culture had played major role in development of various innovative methods and compounds for addiction disorder treatment. The focus was to make them safer and more cost effective, so they would be available for everyone, suffering an addiction. One of our more famous drugs is so called "Black Tonic" a potent detoxicator, which can reliably cure various addictions, although it will have some unpleasant non lasting effects, which depend on severity of addiciton. I wonder, if addictions are a serious and relevant problem in your country? And no matter the answer, I would still like to offer to share with you some of our own research data and proven methods of curing addiction."-Dr. Ashton Klein.

"Thank you for the question, Dr. Klein. Yes, the issue of addiction has been severe in Zitravgrad since the Nuclear Calamity in 1994, given that more and more people turned into alcohol, tobacco and drugs to combat reality. In fact, we have seen steady rises of addiction-related issues. Our technological progress concerning the medications for this also has risen somewhat, although most remedies available now are very expensive. The most common addiction is alcohol, while tobacco adiction is less looked into... and drug addiction is much lower considering how drugs are expensive commodity. Also, we appreciate the cooperation and wish that we could work together in the future."
Dr. Sergey Petrovich Pashkov
Director of Secret Service's Medical Department (SSMD)

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:23 am

Greetings to the most noble people of Zitravgrad.
We have come to know that Zitravgrad has a rather powerless constitutional monarchy in place. We would like to know how people generally view this, as in do they want the status quo to continue, abolish it all together, or give the King more power?
The Phoenician Kingdom of New Carthagea
Brief Overview | ♛ Government | ♖ People
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 am

"Greetings and thank you for your question. Yes, here is some insight into our postmodern history: Zitravgrad had long been governed by an ultraconservative, militarist and highly authoritarian monarch foreign to us (even if our nations are both Eastern Slavic). For the last century of the Imperial Rule, their rule upon us grew more and more oppressive and the line between our nations became more apparent. So when the Revolution split us from the Empire itself, we invited our old monarchy back to rule us only in name, since the relationship between Zitravgradians and monarchism as an ideology has become sour. While some people are certainly pleased to see the return of the Yaroslav dynasty, some are skeptical about the current Grand Prince as a person."

"As a man, Grand Prince Viktor has been the exact opposite of the Imperator of the Kozavian Empire -- even-handed, gentle and utterly frugal. This has both positive and negative effects on the people's opinion who view him either as a role model or 'too soft'. Politically, his influence is highly religious in nature, as a scholar in theology. Thus, he remains in status quo and is neither threatened nor incited to move away from it."

Zarnicovia nova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:23 pm

1. What is your country's view on global warming and the increasing number of natural disasters.
2. What do you think your country should do to help countrsy which has been hit by natural disasters?
The Abrahamic Republic of Zarnicovia Nova

Free Palestine!

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:58 am

Hello User!
What attracts you so much towards Russian/Slavic culture. The nation is heavily inspired by the region, and I think you have visited the region, too. Would love to know about how you got introduced to the region. :)
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:17 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:1. What is your country's view on global warming and the increasing number of natural disasters.
2. What do you think your country should do to help countrsy which has been hit by natural disasters?

"Salutations of the afternoon to you, visitor. It seems to me that you are a new face here, but your questions are still quite interesting. Of course, Zitravgrad and other member states in the League of Nations view climate change and its effects as a legitimate international concern, especially after we became aware of the atmospheric change caused by the nuclear calamity in 1994-1995. We do not 'believe' or 'not believe' in it, but acknowledge and know it as a fact."

"Zitravgrad has done its duty to assist nations that have been hit with natural disasters as much as we could, with financial or supply aids to nations far away from us, and manpower assistance in those who are closer. I hope this will answer your questions."

New Carthagea wrote:Hello User!
What attracts you so much towards Russian/Slavic culture. The nation is heavily inspired by the region, and I think you have visited the region, too. Would love to know about how you got introduced to the region. :)

It has been a childhood fascination, as I found that it was an interesting country/region yet the media rarely have it so much 'positive' coverage unlike western nations. I was introduced to it via books and video games where they seemed to play a role of a villain to modern history. I guess that was where it started. I went to Russia only once, however, in May-June 2019. You may have seen that I used some of the photos from the trip in my own factbooks.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:10 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. I have been doing things lately and also distracted by the new nation I'm writing for.

"Greetings, visitor. I suppose that it is the first time I receive any question from your nation at all. My opinion towards Feyrisshire is not yet deeply founded, as we have considered your nation beyond our uncanny valley for the time being. Basically, we see Feyrisshire as a surreal entity like a country in a fairytale and you might be aware of the reason -- Zitravgrad is vastly different."

"Politically, we would applaud you for standing in the way of New Carthagea in the war, although we have not given much attention to the conflict, especially as we do not gain or lose anything from it. Moreover, our opinions of communism and nations under its banner fluctuate every now and then, but perhaps you would also have noticed that communists had been severely discredited and purged during the Zitravgradian Revolution. We have no actual issue with your nation, of course. But we also find it challenging to arrive at a common ground with communists most of the time."

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 pm

OOC note: I haven't come around to editing my first post and my puppets' signatures yet but I would like to tell that you can ask questions to my puppets as well as Zitravgrad itself.

My currently active puppets are:
Dozdcheny
Auestriker Naukograd
SS-AAA

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:35 am

"Hello there! A little birdie told me that Pyotr's back in town. He's finally out of the inter-dimensional limbo, huh?

I'm awfully curious about this new home of his. Now why in the world did that baby boy think landing himself in a terribly hostile environment was a good idea? It's suicidal! To follow up on that question, does he have any contingency plans in case the colony comes crashing down? To make it even more difficult, does he have any contingency plans that doesn't involve tearing a rift through space and time? I'm sure you're giving me a surprised look behind your screen, Pyotr. Mind you, I have a very long memory!

Now onto less topical questions, I wanted to switch to the handler of the biscuit, as Salem liked to call him that one time. Gods, Salem's such a stupid cat. Mr. Zimarochenko, have you ever felt like you were born to do something else? Do you feel unfulfilled by any chance i your current position and in any case, may I ask what your dream job is? What would you love to do? Do you like to have a degree of authority over people and shape the world as you see fit or do you prefer crafting art in your own time?
"

- Ambrosia
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

SS-AAA
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby SS-AAA » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:18 am

Bloodshade wrote:"Hello there! A little birdie told me that Pyotr's back in town. He's finally out of the inter-dimensional limbo, huh?

I'm awfully curious about this new home of his. Now why in the world did that baby boy think landing himself in a terribly hostile environment was a good idea? It's suicidal! To follow up on that question, does he have any contingency plans in case the colony comes crashing down? To make it even more difficult, does he have any contingency plans that doesn't involve tearing a rift through space and time? I'm sure you're giving me a surprised look behind your screen, Pyotr. Mind you, I have a very long memory!

"Greetings from
Crustalia, Miss Ambrosia. Surely, the interdimensional limbo was such a dead space to do an existence in, so I am glad to be around and active again! Why am I on Crustalia, you ask? Well, I have already been working for the Space Force prior to the founding of Crustalian Expedition. When it was finally founded, it was quite a sensation and anyone who joined would be promised great rewards and benefits as well as adventures. But I'm here mostly for personal and family glory. I mean, I am here to live up to the name of my grandparents... and there is no opportunity to do so in Gaia with old geezers occupying the Verkhovna Rada. I am also not interested in running for boring offices either."

"My plans and objectives at the moment include securing our territories from overlapping with foreign powers and protecting them from being run over by xeno dinosaurs or giant hornets. The chances of total failure are slim at the moment -- Crustalian fauna and flora are not sentience and will not put up great resistance against our settlement. But I will have to admit that exploring beyond the settlement is much more difficult."

"Alsoooooo, I dooooon't understaaaaaand whaaaaat yooooooou meeeeeeeaaaaan byeeeeeee teeeaaaring spaaaaaace aaaaand timeeeeeee I haaaaaave neeeeveeer dooooone thaaaaat befooooore bruuuuuuuh."

All yours, with goodwill -- Lt. Col. Dr. Pyotr Fyodorovich Miroslavsky
[i]Military Superintendent of the Space Settlement - Alfrosky-Avsanovka Aerospacebase

"Totally not sus, Commander."
Random officer
Last edited by SS-AAA on Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Space Settlement - Alfrosky-Avsanovka Aerospacebase
Military Superintendent | Overview (WIP) | Civilian Superintendent (WIP) | The Crewmate | Q&A
It is 2075 and SS-AAA is Zitravgradian first "good" space colony, based on a planet called Crustalia, a planet with life 5-month away from Gaia, rife with an untapped resource which is pretty much bright blue Tiberium. Led by an ironhand military scientist and a depressed bureaucrat, the Pioneers are having much existential crisis.
The Pioneers Radio: Basik is sitting at the Communication Room, SOMEONE GET HIM | Construction of fortification in Northern Wing completed, featuring railguns

Dozdcheny
Political Columnist

Founded: May 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dozdcheny » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:27 am

Bloodshade wrote:Now onto less topical questions, I wanted to switch to the handler of the biscuit, as Salem liked to call him that one time. Gods, Salem's such a stupid cat. Mr. Zimarochenko, have you ever felt like you were born to do something else? Do you feel unfulfilled by any chance i your current position and in any case, may I ask what your dream job is? What would you love to do? Do you like to have a degree of authority over people and shape the world as you see fit or do you prefer crafting art in your own time?"

"Thank you for the question, Countess von Carstein. It is an utmost pleasure to address your inquiry. Please pass my greetings to Mr. Salem as well.

*struggles to hold Mr. Biscuits in place*

"Just because things could have been different doesn't mean it is better. Had i remained in the Kozavian Empire, I might have been restricted to that factory or conscripted i to the Imperial Army? It is a rather unhappy prospect, and happiness is a rare thing in my life."

"BISCUITS NO IM TRYING TO CLIP YOUR NAILS!"

"My current position is fulfilling enough. I am the closest man to the High Inspector, High Priest of Providence. I couldn't be more proud of where I stand now... I believe. About authority, I like to maintain a fair amount of control over how the population are managed, but not so much that the state itself becomes the one who threatens the people. I believe that you can shape the world by half and have to let the other half run on its own..."

"I am not really an artsy person, unfortunately. And if I have free time at all, I would be---"

"BISCUITS NO NO NO DON'T EAT THE NAIL CLIPPER!"

With Highest Regards, Police Colonel Boris Leonidovich Zimarochenko
The Spokesperson of the Kramashka Savet, Representative of the Department of Public Order
The Unitary Republic of Dozdcheny
Overview/Custom NS Stats and Policies | High Inspector | Spokesperson | Union's Chairman
A PMT esoteric Black Providence-influenced crypto-dictatorship situated in a world shattered by nuclear war and decline of imperialism. The nation is striving towards an eventual balance of the people's will and the nation's order, but also withdrawing away into a state of semi-isolation. Third-way economy backed by subsidized corporations, nationwide public surveillance and zealous state worship -- Dozdcheny is run by a faceless, nameless High Inspector, himself a social experiment with a goal to reject humanly fallacies. | OOC: Belarus of Zitravgrad's canon. Q&A

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:53 am

I don't want to get you into any trouble, but here we go. I've heard that there have been a lot of protests against the Thai king recently. I've heard he has been quite corrupt and oppressive. What do you think of your country's monarchy? It's fine if you don't want to answer this, if you think it will get you into trouble. Thanks.
- NCUser

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:58 am

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: My sincere apologies for losing track of them! Hey, even the Fate makes mistakes sometimes, hehe. Anyway, err... oh yes, what I wanted to ask is: How many cats do you have across all of your nations? Including parallel universes, different variants, and all that.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

SS-AAA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby SS-AAA » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:06 am

New Carthagea wrote:I don't want to get you into any trouble, but here we go. I've heard that there have been a lot of protests against the Thai king recently. I've heard he has been quite corrupt and oppressive. What do you think of your country's monarchy? It's fine if you don't want to answer this, if you think it will get you into trouble. Thanks.
- NCUser

> Don't want me any trouble.
> Ask me, a policewoman.
> Who IS currently in anti-riot training.

Don't discuss my country's politics with me, please. I don't trust you that much. All I can say is that you have the basis of truth and I am fond of neither the royalists and the protestors.

Valentine Z wrote:Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: My sincere apologies for losing track of them! Hey, even the Fate makes mistakes sometimes, hehe. Anyway, err... oh yes, what I wanted to ask is: How many cats do you have across all of your nations? Including parallel universes, different variants, and all that.

"Uh, that's... that's a lot of number to go through. Oy, that's a lot of cats. 700 million cats in Gaia, plus 2 billion cats in Catverse, plus more, more, more cats. Also, there are alien animals in Crustalia that look like cats. Omg, that's a lot of cats."

*thinks*

"Yes, would you take 2.521^10 as the most exact number I could give you? Idk, I don't think I have ever counted cats before sleeping yet. :p "

Military Superintendent of the Space Settlement - Alfrosky-Avsanovka Aerospacebase
Last edited by SS-AAA on Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Military Superintendent | Overview (WIP) | Civilian Superintendent (WIP) | The Crewmate | Q&A
It is 2075 and SS-AAA is Zitravgradian first "good" space colony, based on a planet called Crustalia, a planet with life 5-month away from Gaia, rife with an untapped resource which is pretty much bright blue Tiberium. Led by an ironhand military scientist and a depressed bureaucrat, the Pioneers are having much existential crisis.
The Pioneers Radio: Basik is sitting at the Communication Room, SOMEONE GET HIM | Construction of fortification in Northern Wing completed, featuring railguns

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:21 am

SS-AAA wrote:"Uh, that's... that's a lot of number to go through. Oy, that's a lot of cats. 700 million cats in Gaia, plus 2 billion cats in Catverse, plus more, more, more cats. Also, there are alien animals in Crustalia that look like cats. Omg, that's a lot of cats."

*thinks*

"Yes, would you take 2.521^10 as the most exact number I could give you? Idk, I don't think I have ever counted cats before sleeping yet. :p "

Military Superintendent of the Space Settlement - Alfrosky-Avsanovka Aerospacebase

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: That is A LOT of furry friends, thanks for answering! And I thought that world dominated by cats (Mew) was too much with 5.5 billion cats, as of the time of this writing.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

SS-AAA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby SS-AAA » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:38 am

Valentine Z wrote:Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: That is A LOT of furry friends, thanks for answering! And I thought that world dominated by cats (Mew) was too much with 5.5 billion cats, as of the time of this writing.

"Well, that's actually a lot of cats in one planet (unless they also have space colonies... somehow!)"

"How do I teleport into that place, pls?"

SS-AAA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby SS-AAA » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:19 am

Black Providence
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Providence » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:52 am

Zitravgrad wrote:OOC note: I haven't come around to editing my first post and my puppets' signatures yet but I would like to tell that you can ask questions to my puppets as well as Zitravgrad itself.

My currently active puppets are:
Zitravgrad
Dozdcheny
Auestriker Naukograd
SS-AAA

Now you can also ask the sketchy neighborhood cult some random cryptic questions! Feel free to address any character available with this nation as well as all the nations listed above.
Last edited by Black Providence on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our Lord and Savior
The Canvas of the Universe | Our Lore's Modern Calendar | A Few People You Should Know | Q&A
Extension of Zitravgrad, Dozdcheny and SS-AAA's canon, involved as a hidden world beneath Gaiaverse, occupied by a deity of Forbidden Knowledge which is pretty much just an eldritch bush of shadow with one eye, venerated by strange cults and stranger people seeping themselves into global politics in order to begin their Final Destination -- global domination and erasure of borders between Material Plane and other planes of existence. | OOC: Brought back by nightmares, existential crises and more!

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 pm

"Now I've always wanted to ask about a certain period of time that I hope is distant enough that it's not too controversial a topic. To put it simply, I'm curious about how life was like back in what you would consider to be the medieval precursor of Zitravgrad? What were some of the most important values of such a society that would seperate them from more...temperature feudalistic societies? What were some events that you could say paved the way for a nation like Zitravgrad to exist in the first place?"

- Ambrosia
Last edited by Bloodshade on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information