NATION

PASSWORD

Milky Way Map 2.0 [FT]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm not rushing you.

Terraius
Minister

Founded: Oct 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Bryn Shander wrote:
Collective Systems wrote:
Bryn Shander wrote:Looks that way, but the advantage of the new system is that it has much, much more accuracy.

Also, I've removed the AAS alliance until its members stop playing musical chairs.

The AAS has been eliminated, all that are not loyal removed. The new region, the Federation of Private Systems (FPS) is now composed of purely loyal members who will remain in the region, as each one was a former member of the AAS.

Forgive me if I'm not in a hurry to paint the map with your new alliance given that the old one didn't even last a week.

*Cracks whip* bad Bryn. Back into the storage closet.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.
Lupelia wrote:Terraius: best Byzantine nation for weather.
Yeah I really like planet consuming Warp storms myself.

A Nationstates-II FT Roleplay

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I checked each one of my systems, and they all seem to be in the correct place. Good job.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey Bryn, I hope it isn't much of a bother but could you change the name of the Pharaoh's Nebula to: Rex Rgis Tractus. Thanks!
Last edited by Hornopolis on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Moonolithcy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Moonolithcy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Bryn Shander wrote:
Collective Systems wrote:
Bryn Shander wrote:Looks that way, but the advantage of the new system is that it has much, much more accuracy.

Also, I've removed the AAS alliance until its members stop playing musical chairs.

The AAS has been eliminated, all that are not loyal removed. The new region, the Federation of Private Systems (FPS) is now composed of purely loyal members who will remain in the region, as each one was a former member of the AAS.

Forgive me if I'm not in a hurry to paint the map with your new alliance given that the old one didn't even last a week.

Too true.
My NationStates Shops
Code: Select all
Moonolithcy Nuclear Inc. - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39127&p=1587889
Moonolithcy Transport Inc. - http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=33163&p=1326955

Nova Bazalonia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Bazalonia » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Bryn Shander wrote:I'll make sure to do so in the next update, though to be honest I had no idea they were recruiting.

Well, they aren't really, This nation just has been quite close with the members of the LA Pact for some time. (going back to the GFFA days) and it just felt the right time.

Feazanthia
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Feazanthia » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Tagged for great justice.
<Viridia>: Because 'assisting with science' is your code-phrase for 'fucking about like a rampant orangutan being handed the keys to a banana factory'
The Local Cluster - an FT Region

Dbrought
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Tag
HT- "A universe without murder is like a Sunday breakfast without pancakes."
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Just gonna tag this so that I don't get lost.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

New Caldaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Caldaris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 pm

You forgot to color 2 of my planets alzadar and korhal pinku(for JSA) they are in the lower left hand corner, sorry i forgot the coordnitates.

Rethan
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Rethan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 am

New map is big. Once again, kudos Bryn for doing this. *nods*

TAG
As Was Devoured Shall Devour | As Was Buried Shall Bury

Sennai
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sennai » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 am

Epic win Bryn.
thanks for adding me. ill let you know if i ally with anybody and if i decide to expand/annex to new/unclaimed/lost soverignty planets.

Good job for making the map. youve given FT players a selfless boost to RP :clap:
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")

Dramatic Dashie
Sen system Alliance Factbook
My Little Soviet's, Communisim is Magic.

Terraius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 am

House keeping. Remove my claims in HO Alpha if you would. New coords/claims:

Beta Quadrant: Grid OO.

4133 - Refara
1232 - Kalanius
1443 - Loriiea
3433 - Terra Romanum
4253 - Korana

2133 holds 'Bretonia'; an inactive nation which I will RP taking over. Loriiea will also be made in contact with.

I made a thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42667

So you can finally color code me as Bright yellow or Bright Green as The Roman Empire. Also because it makes it alot easier to see in that big clusterfuck of worlds/stars/systems.
Last edited by Terraius on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 am

Terraius wrote:2133 holds 'Bretonia'; an inactive nation which I will RP taking over. Loriiea will also be made in contact with.

Expect to meet some resistance taking over Bretonia. They were friendly with the Coalition before going AWOL, so we will be taking an interest in that one.

Terraius wrote:So you can finally color code me as Bright yellow or Bright Green as The Roman Empire. Also because it makes it alot easier to see in that big clusterfuck of worlds/stars/systems.

That's not really how this works. Bryn chooses your color, if you're important enough to deserve one so that he can keep track of you, not because you want it.
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Terraius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 am

Morningstar Coalition wrote:That's not really how this works. Bryn chooses your color, if you're important enough to deserve one so that he can keep track of you, not because you want it.

Well excuse me your highness, I apologize for stepping out of line to request something so great as color coded text.

..Theres seriously no reason to go out and make a huge power deal over it. Its color coding so I can keep track of my worlds' holdings and make it easier to see on a skewed map; as well as let others know, "Hey, thats a Roman world. Perhaps I should make a story involving it?" or "Oh, dont want to try to go there, that place is already taken."

The practicality of it > Flaunting Epeens. Christ people, cant we do anything without turning it into a fight, debate, or power trip? Its text for crying out loud. Start a fight over something WORTHWHILE.

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 am

Terraius wrote:
Morningstar Coalition wrote:That's not really how this works. Bryn chooses your color, if you're important enough to deserve one so that he can keep track of you, not because you want it.

Well excuse me your highness, I apologize for stepping out of line to request something so great as color coded text.

..Theres seriously no reason to go out and make a huge power deal over it. Its color coding so I can keep track of my worlds' holdings and make it easier to see on a skewed map; as well as let others know, "Hey, thats a Roman world. Perhaps I should make a story involving it?" or "Oh, dont want to try to go there, that place is already taken."

The practicality of it > Flaunting Epeens. Christ people, cant we do anything without turning it into a fight, debate, or power trip? Its text for crying out loud. Start a fight over something WORTHWHILE.

ITT: Terraius overreacts.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 am

Could you rename Soviet Imperial Empire to Grath and Kallos to Gliiph?

Please?
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Feazanthia
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Feazanthia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 am

Actually I believe Bryn uses separate layers for every color code. So giving a different color code to every nation that wants one is a big deal. And if you're unaligned, are not involved in anything that has pan-galactic implications, or just got into the game...there's really no reason why you'd need to be color coded.

Remember, this is a volunteer project Bryn's doing.
<Viridia>: Because 'assisting with science' is your code-phrase for 'fucking about like a rampant orangutan being handed the keys to a banana factory'
The Local Cluster - an FT Region

Osanyia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Osanyia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 am

Trantor-Delta Quadrant, S-I-3-3

Terminus-Delta Quadrant, S-I-3-2

Anacreon-Delta Quadrant, S-I-1-1

Smyrno-Delta Quadrant, S-I-4-4

Korell-Delta Quadrant, S-I-2-5

Kalgar-Delta Quadrant, S-I-5-5

Alliance: Galactic Empire
Last edited by Osanyia on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Map of the Iron Realm
This nation functions on a [story>realism] paradigm.
Auman wrote:Osanyia is quickly building his street cred. Street cred and IRON backing. Please welcome the space Vietcong to Nationstates, gentlemen.
Auman wrote:I think we can all agree that the Osanyians are going to face the wrath of God. Even if the galaxy burns for it.

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Nice new look there Bryn. [tag]
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Osanyia wrote:Trantor-Delta Quadrant, S-I-3-3

They're already there/

Also, Bavin will be paying you a visit soon.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Osanyia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Osanyia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 pm

So they are. My error, the new map has smaller text and is harder to read.
Map of the Iron Realm
This nation functions on a [story>realism] paradigm.
Auman wrote:Osanyia is quickly building his street cred. Street cred and IRON backing. Please welcome the space Vietcong to Nationstates, gentlemen.
Auman wrote:I think we can all agree that the Osanyians are going to face the wrath of God. Even if the galaxy burns for it.

Bryn Shander
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Bryn Shander » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Osanyia wrote:So they are. My error, the new map has smaller text and is harder to read.

Bryn Shander wrote:
Northern Rangeria wrote:Bravo, Bryn :) The map looks great... but... uhhh... I think you might need to make the letters a tad bigger in the map. I honestly could not read the names of the systems, they were in such tiny print. Which is kinda counter-productive to the idea of having a map in the first place, if you don't mind me saying so.

Also, Teknocore is still labeled Orkus Tratus in the map, but that's a minor concern.

Read the directions on the DA page. (IE click the "download" link. There's a picture of a computer monitor next to it.) Just be warned. The full size image is like 10MB.
The Jannarii Empire | Founder of the Hermes Alliance
Bryn Shander is the capital city. Jannath is the homeworld. The adjective for the people is Jannarii, while the adjective for the people that live in the capital and the ethnic group that lived in the Kingdom of Bryn Shander before planetary unification is Shanderan. Shanderan is also the name of the language spoken in the Jannarii Empire.
FT Map of the Milky Way | Qustions and Answers concerning the Jannarii Empire.
NS Futuretech on Facebook | NS Futuretech on IRC | NS Balls | NS Trainers
IBNFTW local 8492

Conspiracies Revealed
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conspiracies Revealed » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm

I saw Conspiro wasnt on the map.....
may i change the info so that it might be put on?
I am not a conspiracy theorist.

Bryn Shander
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Bryn Shander » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Updated.

Osanyia wrote:Trantor-Delta Quadrant, S-I-3-3

Most of those are already on the map, but you'll need to give me the coordinates using the new system before I can edit or add anything.

Conspiracies Revealed wrote:I saw Conspiro wasnt on the map.....
may i change the info so that it might be put on?

I have no idea what the hell you just said, but sure. Whatever.
Last edited by Bryn Shander on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Jannarii Empire | Founder of the Hermes Alliance
Bryn Shander is the capital city. Jannath is the homeworld. The adjective for the people is Jannarii, while the adjective for the people that live in the capital and the ethnic group that lived in the Kingdom of Bryn Shander before planetary unification is Shanderan. Shanderan is also the name of the language spoken in the Jannarii Empire.
FT Map of the Milky Way | Qustions and Answers concerning the Jannarii Empire.
NS Futuretech on Facebook | NS Futuretech on IRC | NS Balls | NS Trainers
IBNFTW local 8492

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information