NATION

PASSWORD

When was your nation biggest in history?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yanasra
Secretary

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Yanasra » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 am

We're the biggest we've ever been, right now

Felsigberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Felsigberg » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Felsigberg was once bigger. The Province of Beckerlande was ceded to Austria-Hungary in 1877, in exchange for An Eternal Non-Aggression Pact

Wochaystein
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wochaystein » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Dieresis of Diarcesia
The Cities of the Holy Empire of Wochaystein
Zuidren | Krofen | Fischen | Tien | Tendorf

-San Cristobal-
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -San Cristobal- » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:41 am

Being as we're an island nation that has never practiced imperialism in our history, we've always been at our largest territorial extent.
Republic of San Cristobal/República de San Cristóbal
The Republic of San Cristobal is an island nation located in the Caribbean with a total population of 14.3 million. The nation has two official languages per the constitution: English and Spanish, reflecting the nation's history as both a Spanish and British colony. The capital of San Cristobal is the city of San Cristobal, officially known as the San Cristobal Capital District (Distrito Capital de San Cristóbal) and the largest city is Port Columbus (Puerto Colón).

The country is a parliamentary republic, currently led by Prime Minister Peter Lopez of the Workers' Party with President Miguel Nuñez serving as President of the Republic.

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 pm

About a century back, when Ko-oren de facto controlled what are now independent nations. Those regions were uninhabited prior to Ko-orenite settlement.
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

The Sorbs
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sorbs » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:47 pm

In the late medieval period, The Empire of the Sorbs reached its height after several centuries of expansion since its foundation, conquering nearly all of Eastern Europe, Iceland, the balkans, carpathia, much of Central Europe, part of the Urals and the Asian steppes, and even a small part of Scandinavia. The renaissance and early modern period would see the already stagnating empire lose land through succession crises, invasions, revolts, being sold to survive economic downturn, and even a very large amount of democratic secession. Around the enlightenment period in the 1700s, the Sorbs would stabilize into their modern borders into a rump state of its former self. However, due to great improvement of the value of the land over more than a millennium of control left the small remaining empire some of the most wealthy land on the planet, amplified by a skyrocketing trade economy. This allowed them to still hold some military power, but even more importantly, the many acts of democratic secession had earned the empire much honor and respect which allowed it to survive to the modern day and heavily industrialize despite now being just a tiny fraction of the empire’s former borders at their height.
Last edited by The Sorbs on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:02 am

Caleonia is currently at its largest form currently.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Chuukango
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuukango » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am

Chuukango is at its largest, and has been since the early/mid 1800s.
Elparia's token gay disaster.

Sicaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:05 am

Currently.

Sicaris has laid claim to and occupied Greenland, all of Europe, portions of the Mediterranean, the Arctic, the US East Coast, and all other planets in the solar system.

We are big boys.
This country doesn’t represent my political views.
Three Principles of the People is a good book.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

No, basement dwellers of the world, communism does not work.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

Provincias Unidas Sudamericanas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Provincias Unidas Sudamericanas » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 am

The PUS reached its present size in 1934 when the nations of Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile and Bolivia joined together.
This nation is getting a complete makeover. Facts and policies posted before 2019 are NOT accurate.

The Paradimensional Ascendancy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Paradimensional Ascendancy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 am

-
Last edited by The Paradimensional Ascendancy on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Huterric Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Huterric Union » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 am

Currently, the Huterric Union is the largest it's ever been right now, and because the law bans states from seceding (Huterric Outer Dependencies {HOD} are not considered part of the Huterric Union, but rather as individual countries under our influence to the point they're dependent on us) this will always be the case.

After being 10 years of being a HOD, a referendum is held to see if statehood is desired. The only HOD not given this opportunity is The Yeelands, who we cut off due to their involvement in the crash of Libertarian Airways flight 492
Dea Union Huterrikas - Der Huderischen Union - The Huterric Union
Welcome to the Huterric Union, where one can fight their own battles, form their own futures, and live in the knowledge that adventure and glory await all those who seek it.
From the soil to the stars, glory to you and your people.

About the Fatherland|Incumbent President: Loreta M. Martin

We do not use NS Stats (some, however, are close to canon).

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:22 am

Around 1646, controlling mainland Italy, coast of Spain, North Africa, Israel, coast of Asia Minor, and the coast of Yugoslavia and Greece.
my evidence? trust me bro

Reichsstaaten von Germania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichsstaaten von Germania » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 am

1940 before we released the Baltic’s as a puppet government
I do not use NS stats

——Reichstaaten von Germania——
Alternate history in which the German civil war was much worse and led to the deaths of the Hohenzollern and the rise of the von Volkheim family

Shamsiyya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Shamsiyya » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 am

In its current borders, which have consistently existed since 1765, Shamsiyya has the largest territory it ever had.

The Pan-Asian National Coalition
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pan-Asian National Coalition » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:23 pm

The PANC has been it's full size for 5 years, with the annexed territory in Laos and Kampuchea being added to the Vietnam Region.The PANC is set in modern day, about 2037 was when it was founded.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Ghost Land has been the same size in terms of land area since 13 September 2018, a date known as the Great Rebirth, and this size is much larger than the old tract of land that comprised Ghost Land before the Great Saturdayite Purge of 13 July 2016. In terms of population, we just reached six billion less than a month ago, are currently at a whopping 6,098,000,000 people, and continue to grow by five to seven million people each day. Government experts estimate that our population will eclipse eight billion in or around January 2020.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

-The Islamic Queendom-
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby -The Islamic Queendom- » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:13 am

We have always been at our maximum territorial extent since we were established in 1903.
We are NOT a theocracy
We are a PMT Middle Eastern nation ruled by Princess Jasmine. (Don't ask how we're a Queendom) Our national population is 22 million and our official religion is Islam. Contrary to belief, we are much more liberal than most other Middle Eastern nations.

Tsuki
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuki » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:18 am

Since 1934, Tsuki is the toughest nation in the world.
Super inactive.....
Like any other nation, this nation does represent my views. Every factbook on NS is (supposed to be) IC.
I'm part of the WA.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Tsuki - Learn about me.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Learn about the things in Tsuki.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Ditto, but more about culture i should say.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Li ... iese_words - Learn Tsukiese!
Conscription isn't and will NEVER be canon to my nation!

Oryok
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oryok » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:50 am

"Now, because we spent centuries being under the chains of Bigtopian oppression, but no more are we enslaved under the heels of foreign colonialism; no more are we shackled to the prison cells of Bigtopian supremacy for we are an independent people now. Independence and self-determination are the universal rights our ancestors never got to experience due to the brutality and occupation of the Bigtopian imperialists."
Democratic Republic of Oryok
An Orwellian totalitarian dictatorship created from the ashes of a bloody revolution against Bigtopian occupation

Soudar
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soudar » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:20 pm

We are the biggest we have ever been in history, With the eastern half of the USA and Canada. Jamaica the Turks and Caicos, and the Kodiak island near Alaska. We probably won't extend that much anytime soon.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information