NATION

PASSWORD

The Raven Technate Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Raven Technate Q&A

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Ask any questions you have about The Raven Technate, Technocrat-General James Abrasax, or anything else you'd like to know. Feel free to ask opinions.
Name: The Raven Technate
Technocratic-Director James Abrasax
Q&A
Feel free to TG me! I'm quite friendly, and I especially love feedback on my factbooks, questions, or just general comments about my nation.
News:Technate expanding into new star systems, begins terraformation/colonization of barren worlds.

Factbooks updated with new and terrifying toys for the Technocratic Guard. Fungal Zombies, lightning swords, and much much more!

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:47 pm

I wish to know the symbolism of your flag.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:I wish to know the symbolism of your flag.

"Like most technocracies, the cog symbolizes technological advancement. The raven is the national animal, the symbol of Mercerism, and an animal found across the Technate. Thus, we include it. The raven has a double helix, symbolizing the fact that many of our citizens are Evolved."
-Technocrat-General James Abrasax
Q&A
Feel free to TG me! I'm quite friendly, and I especially love feedback on my factbooks, questions, or just general comments about my nation.
News:Technate expanding into new star systems, begins terraformation/colonization of barren worlds.

Factbooks updated with new and terrifying toys for the Technocratic Guard. Fungal Zombies, lightning swords, and much much more!

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:50 pm

How do the Evolved reproduce? Or don't they? ~Bureau of Biological Research
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:04 am

"Is it possible for the evolved to evolve further? Or are they at their highest possible level?"
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:11 am

Victorious Decepticons wrote:How do the Evolved reproduce? Or don't they? ~Bureau of Biological Research

"Ah! Excellent question! Odd that a giant robot would ask, however. We can reproduce in a number of ways, but the most common is very similar to how humans reproduce, with an Evolved male emitting some of his unique viral strain and DNA into a woman to be received and mixed with her DNA and viral strain. The two eventually blend into an offspring, and this results in what Humans call pregnancy. However, Evolved offspring develop quite quickly, normally in just 4 to 6 months, though this process is very taxing on the mother as her biomass is slowly drained away to provide for the childs body. But labor is easy, since we can manipulate our biomass. The mother expands her body, doctors cut away the tendrils that are drawing biomass and nutrients from the mother, and the baby is removed, Evolved children tend to be a bit of a constantly-shifting ball of biomass at first, having no control over their abilities yet, but around age 2 they can keep their biomass under control and only manipulate it when they want to. The Evolved's "default form", so to speak, is the result of the mixing of the two parents DNA and viral strains, much like Humans."
-Technocrat-General James Abrasax

Kenmoria wrote:"Is it possible for the evolved to evolve further? Or are they at their highest possible level?"

"Individual Evolved often form their own adaptations to certain conditions, or their own abilities. Some Evolved, normally diplomats or businessmen, can emit harmless, microscopic spores which can cause changes in mood in Humans and most other species, as a result of their constant contact with them and their desire to manipulate them to get what they want. Some Evolved keep a layer of acid under pressure under their biomass "skin", to shoot out at an attacker if its punctured. The possibilities are endless. I, for example, can emit such spores. I can also create and shoot small bundles of tendrils, which will attach to a target and anything nearby, restraining the target for collection and analysis. Of course, if I'm in combat, I can just as easily have those tendrils latch on to body parts, attach to other people or things nearby, and yank, ripping the target apart. I hope this was a satisfactory answer."
-Technocrat-General James Abrasax.
Q&A

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:36 am

Bump
Q&A

Eisenhurst
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenhurst » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:40 am

Do AIs in your nation have their own freedom and rights? We understand that they might be subordinates to humans in a sense, but still... *folds his lips*

- Kenauwitz von Eisenhurst, Chief of Staff
"No Providence, No Fortune, Only our Merits | For the Fatherland and the Corporatocracy"
Anthem | OOC | Predecessor: Project Thuringia
Set in a parallel universe in which many technologies are introduced decades earlier than real-life, but stuck in 1815-style balance of power, Eisenhurst is a nation of machines built upon the ruins of a machine empire, and led by a mechanical dictator built in 1920 as the center of the Hive Mind, formerly hidden under the guise of a corporation
Reichstag Zeitung: *military marches and real-time economic reports running on repeat* | The Paperclip Helper voted the most annoying helper... ever.
Meme Time | Talk to our Leader here. (A chatbot, not Q&A. Last updated on 22/Sep/18. Please stop asking if he is gay or Nazi.)

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 am

Eisenhurst wrote:Do AIs in your nation have their own freedom and rights? We understand that they might be subordinates to humans in a sense, but still... *folds his lips*

- Kenauwitz von Eisenhurst, Chief of Staff

"Our AI are free to express opinions, and can vote for a representative of their own kind on the Technocratic Council. However, they are expected to preform their assigned duties, and I have programmed in codes which make it impossible for them to reveal military secrets or strategic information to those without proper authorization, or to betray the Technate."
-Technocrat-General James Abrasax.
Q&A

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:09 am

bump
Q&A

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 pm

"Are evolved any good at sailing?"
mods are musty

monky :)

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 am

"What exactly are 'Evolved'? Do Evolved have a natural form, and if so, why dœs The Technocrat-General take a human one?
If an Evolved took the shape of a porcelain mug, would it be susceptible to being smashed?"
- Infernian Minister of Science Fran Madaraki
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:42 am

Haja-Mishu wrote:"Are evolved any good at sailing?"

"This varies with the individual, just as with Humans."
Technocrat-General James Abrasax

Infernia wrote:"What exactly are 'Evolved'? Do Evolved have a natural form, and if so, why dœs The Technocrat-General take a human one?
If an Evolved took the shape of a porcelain mug, would it be susceptible to being smashed?"
- Infernian Minister of Science Fran Madaraki

"I suggest you read the Blacklight Informational Packet produced by our neighbor, the Cybusian Empire, to better understand Evolved. But, to sum up...Evolved are, essentially, self-aware piles of biomass, though the same could be said of almost any organism which is self-aware. What makes Evolved unique is the fact that, upon birth, we are made up entirely of the Blacklight Virus. Blacklight is infinitely malleable, and we can manipulate our biomass at will. We can alter our appearance at will. We can also alter our biomass in any way we wish, from compressing it to become smaller, approaching human size, to morphing an arm into a blade or fingers into claws. We, via chemical processes involving Blacklight and various acids, convert whatever we eat or drink into biomass for us to use, and to heal with if we are injured. Unlike humans, this is incredibly efficient, leaving only very minimal amounts of waste. Of course, theres also Consumption, but thats not truly necessary for us to survive. There are a few limitations, as we cannot compress our form beyond the size of an average Human. So, we can't really shapeshift into anything like a mug, and we prefer our "default form", which generally looks relatively Human, albeit paler. The Evolved's "default form", so to speak, is the result of the mixing of the two parents DNA and viral strains, much like Humans. For example, I inherited my red hair from my mother a redhaired Banshee, a slight offshoot of Evolved. If we dislike our physical appearance, we can always manipulate it later, but we do tend to stick with our default form, albeit with minor modifications such as compressing biomass to look skinny or concentrating it on the exterior to form "muscles", mostly for aesthetic reasons, as we are naturally far stronger than any Humans can be. I hope this answer satisfies your curiosity."
Q&A

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:41 pm

"My questions:
1) Is there any known counter to Blacklight?
2) Is there any known limitation to an Evolved?
3) Completely off-topic, what's your opinion on these horrible beings?"

~ Love, Damien
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

The North Fort
Attaché

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:05 pm

How did the blacklight evolve in to the evolved
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."

big important link
Abusing the anonymity of the internet

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:55 pm

“What is your view of the Sovereign?”
-Chancellor Victor Blackwood
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:59 pm

Apathyverse wrote:"My questions:

~ Love, Damien

"I'm not telling you any of that, and that thing is very strange, as are you."

The North Fort wrote:How did the blacklight evolve in to the evolved

"Blacklight was created by Alexander Mercer, who subsequently created the Evolved, from Blacklight. He is a god, after all."

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:“What is your view of the Sovereign?”

"We respect him much more than we did Shintaro, and we approve of his anti-corruption measures."
Q&A

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:36 pm

The Raven Technocracy wrote:
Apathyverse wrote:"My questions:

~ Love, Damien

"I'm not telling you any of that, and that thing is very strange, as are you."

The North Fort wrote:How did the blacklight evolve in to the evolved

"Blacklight was created by Alexander Mercer, who subsequently created the Evolved, from Blacklight. He is a god, after all."

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:“What is your view of the Sovereign?”

"We respect him much more than we did Shintaro, and we approve of his anti-corruption measures."

OOC: The Chancellor was referring to this.
Last edited by -The Imperial Federation- on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:10 pm

"Salutations to you, sir. We have come to conclusion that your respectable nation might not be hostile to us and our ideology as we initially expected. Still, it is quite a mystifying question: what are your opinions of our nation and leader?"
- Sergey Kirillovich Varensky, "Propaganda Master"

(OOC: This comes from 2009. Expect the imagery of "communist totalitarian regime".)
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:"Salutations to you, sir. We have come to conclusion that your respectable nation might not be hostile to us and our ideology as we initially expected. Still, it is quite a mystifying question: what are your opinions of our nation and leader?"
- Sergey Kirillovich Varensky, "Propaganda Master"

(OOC: This comes from 2009. Expect the imagery of "communist totalitarian regime".)

"I am troubled by the reports of mass surveillance, human rights abuses, and repression that I hear about your nation, and frankly, Kazimir Miroslavsky is a tyrant. On the other hand, your people have endured many struggles, not to mention radiation and hostile AI neighbors, so perhaps you need the system you currently have in order to survive. Feodora Miroslavsky is brilliant, and I'm impressed by your weaponization of radiation, similar to our Neutron weapons. I'd say I'm cautiously neutral towards you. Perhaps my opinion will change in time."
Q&A

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Will you let me enter your country? Don't worry, I am no longer radioactive, and instead actively heals people!
- General Coraline Valentijn Maxwell "De Sierlijke Valkyrie" Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mt. Constantine
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Will you let me enter your country? Don't worry, I am no longer radioactive, and instead actively heals people!
- General Coraline Valentijn Maxwell "De Sierlijke Valkyrie" Angelus Delta Weston Tracey Mt. Constantine

"Certainly! Though you may have trouble getting around unless your near Pyrovlix, since Vulcans are a naturally large species, similar to your size."
Q&A

Eisenhurst
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenhurst » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am

"Alright, Abrasax. Long time no see (and I know this will not be answered for a long time). Since it has come to my attention that some form of a Freemasonry-related group is expanding in my neighboring nations, including but not limited to the USSZ, what is your opinion of this... black noodly creature otherwise known as Black Providence?"
- August von Eisenhurst
"No Providence, No Fortune, Only our Merits | For the Fatherland and the Corporatocracy"
Anthem | OOC | Predecessor: Project Thuringia
Set in a parallel universe in which many technologies are introduced decades earlier than real-life, but stuck in 1815-style balance of power, Eisenhurst is a nation of machines built upon the ruins of a machine empire, and led by a mechanical dictator built in 1920 as the center of the Hive Mind, formerly hidden under the guise of a corporation
Reichstag Zeitung: *military marches and real-time economic reports running on repeat* | The Paperclip Helper voted the most annoying helper... ever.
Meme Time | Talk to our Leader here. (A chatbot, not Q&A. Last updated on 22/Sep/18. Please stop asking if he is gay or Nazi.)

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Eisenhurst wrote:"Alright, Abrasax. Long time no see (and I know this will not be answered for a long time). Since it has come to my attention that some form of a Freemasonry-related group is expanding in my neighboring nations, including but not limited to the USSZ, what is your opinion of this... black noodly creature otherwise known as Black Providence?"
- August von Eisenhurst

"Hello, August! I know very little about this...."Black Providence" entity. But from little information that I, and Technate Intelligence, have gathered on the subject, we believe it is some manifestation or avatar of Nyarlathotep. If this cult spreads to my Technate, I will see it infiltrated by Technate Intelligence for more answers. Then we will purge it with the purifying flame of knowledge...and radiation from our Rad Rifles."
Q&A

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:53 am

Not sure if this bump counts as grave digging. If so, I can always just start a new one.
Anywho, I recently updated and expanded my factbooks. Check em out! Feel free to ask questions from anyone mentioned in them, or about anything in them. Or OOC questions.
Q&A

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information