NATION

PASSWORD

Cybusian Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:57 am

Bump
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Reorganized National Government of China
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reorganized National Government of China » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:00 am

"What you think of our rifles?"
God of Asia

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:01 am

Will you still be around in my time? 68 years in the future? :D What do you say of our space colonies?

- Dr. Pyotr Feodorovich Miroslavsky, Representative of Martian Technocratic State of Zitravgrad, before getting kicked into time machine
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:13 am

Zitravgrad wrote:Will you still be around in my time? 68 years in the future? :D What do you say of our space colonies?

- Dr. Pyotr Feodorovich Miroslavsky, Representative of Martian Technocratic State of Zitravgrad, before getting kicked into time machine

"Of course we will still be around! We have existed for a trillion years, and we shall exist for at least a trillion more!"
-Anonymus Imperial citizen

"Of course we will. I must admit, the idea of a technocracy intrigues me. I'm happy Zitravgrad isn't destroyed and expands to the stars, and I'm pleased your ancestors survived in their little radioactive snowball.
-Dr. Nathan Koenig.

"Of course we will be around in 68 years! What a silly thing to ask. I am proud of your accomplishments, and would be interested in opening trade routes between our nations, now that you've reached the stars."
-Emperor Alexander Mercer
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 am

Reorganized National Government of China wrote:"What you think of our rifles?"
God of Asia

"They are pathetic, primitive, and they would be utterly useless against us."
-Imperial Army soldier

Our Military
New Q&A!

Calixicanuss
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Calixicanuss » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Whats the most efficient way to kill your misbegotten kind?

-Imperial General
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

RP's
The Origin and Present Struggle "takes place first chronologically"
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=425293
The Lightning War: Rise of Nations "takes place five years after the Origin and Present Struggle"
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=426145

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Calixicanuss wrote:Whats the most efficient way to kill your misbegotten kind?

-Imperial General

"You think we're stupid enough to tell you?"

Our Military
New Q&A!

Calixicanuss
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Calixicanuss » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Cybus1 wrote:
Calixicanuss wrote:Whats the most efficient way to kill your misbegotten kind?

-Imperial General

"You think we're stupid enough to tell you?"

If you don't want to tell us, we can always commit "experiments" to find out our selves.

Ready yourselves, foul creatures, the Emperors hammer will slam down with unyielding force!

-Imperial General
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

RP's
The Origin and Present Struggle "takes place first chronologically"
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=425293
The Lightning War: Rise of Nations "takes place five years after the Origin and Present Struggle"
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=426145

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Calixicanuss wrote:
Cybus1 wrote:"You think we're stupid enough to tell you?"

If you don't want to tell us, we can always commit "experiments" to find out our selves.

Ready yourselves, foul creatures, the Emperors hammer will slam down with unyielding force!

-Imperial General

"I assure you, without the scientific method, your idiotic Machine Cultists will discover nothing, and that's assuming you even catch one of us. You are one word against many trillions. Do not test our might, zealot."
Dr. Nathan Koenig

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cherad
Secretary

Founded: Jul 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cherad » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Opinion on Cherad.
Also maybe, views on Communism? (Not the fake "Stalinism")
Last edited by Cherad on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La República Federal De Cherad
Very few NS Stats are used
Imagine a slightly futuristic and militaristic Mexico.

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:49 pm

"Two questions; first, how is Lymonia viewed by the government in general and the people as a whole, and two, what is the biggest debate about in YN?"-Reporter
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:44 am

''What you think of Great Nuke War?''
Father America
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:22 am

Cherad wrote:Opinion on Cherad.
Also maybe, views on Communism? (Not the fake "Stalinism")

"Cherad? I've never heard of it? *googles* Oh, it sounds like a perfect vacation spot! Nice beaches."
-Imperial citizen

"Most of us are ambivalent about Cherad, due to your isolationism. We like your beaches, and your system of government."

Communism:
"A fair number of Cybusians believe it is good in theory, but horrible when applied. However, the majority of us are more capitalist-leaning, and thus dislike it. Personally, I dislike it. The abolition of private property, sharing everything, yuck."

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 am

Freed Lymonia wrote:"Two questions; first, how is Lymonia viewed by the government in general and the people as a whole, and two, what is the biggest debate about in YN?"-Reporter

"Lymonia is generally viewed in a positive light, at least by your average citizen. Our governments opinion is the same, though we dislike how you tasted nukes on the North Pole, and that gay marriage is not officially allowed."

"The biggest debate sweeping the nation is on the issue of Evolved-only drugs. Evolved have an extremely high level of tolerance for alcohol and most drugs, meaning they have to have much more of the substance to affect them. 43 Humans and near-Humans have died after ingesting alcoholic beverages meant for Evolved. Many are saying they should be very clearly labelled, more so than they already are, and they should be given quick tests to ensure they are Evolved before the beverage is sold to them, but opponents say this will inhibit the ability of Humans to enjoy whatever they wish, and decrease profits."
-James Black, Didact for Anaxes

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:34 am

Free American Empire- wrote:''What you think of Great Nuke War?''
Father America

"A tragedy of epic proportions."
-Imperial citizen

Our Military
New Q&A!

The North Fort
Attaché

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Why is there a 1 in your name
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."

big important link
Abusing the anonymity of the internet

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:29 pm

The North Fort wrote:Why is there a 1 in your name

OOC: Originally, my nation was based off of the Cybus Industries Cybermen, from Doctor Who. I added the 1, because I foolishly felt it made it seem more robotic. Obviously, that was a lapse in judgement.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Bump

Our Military
New Q&A!

Felucian Planetary Republic
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Felucian Planetary Republic » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:16 am

"This question is directed mostly towards Emperor Mercer and Director Forge, though I wouldn't mind an answer from other Cybusian citizens...What was your, or (alternatively) the Empire's, initial reactions and thoughts on the Republic's reveal of the Torchwood Class Ultra Star Destroyer back in 2035? Also, what was Eichhorst's reaction to the ship that was revealed being named after him? I mean of course, the Mercer was the first of the class, but since the Eichhorst was revealed publicly I would like to know his thoughts." ~ General Daniel "V"

FNN NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: The dataDyne Corporation has announced plans to create an international armaments storefront with permission from various companies within the Republic to use their products in this storefront in return for a varying percentage of earnings from these products. More information will be given when the company releases more statements on their plans for the storefront.

*This nation is currently undergoing a change in Canon. Some information about the nation found through its factbooks may not be considered Canon for the time being.*

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Felucian Planetary Republic wrote:"This question is directed mostly towards Emperor Mercer and Director Forge, though I wouldn't mind an answer from other Cybusian citizens...What was your, or (alternatively) the Empire's, initial reactions and thoughts on the Republic's reveal of the Torchwood Class Ultra Star Destroyer back in 2035? Also, what was Eichhorst's reaction to the ship that was revealed being named after him? I mean of course, the Mercer was the first of the class, but since the Eichhorst was revealed publicly I would like to know his thoughts." ~ General Daniel "V"

Torchwood Director Forge:
"We were quite surprised by the sheer size and armament of the class. I was flattered you named it after our organization. The reveal of the Torchwood Class, in conjunction with the Ocearan development of Titan and Super-Titan ships, led to the start of the Mercer Class Dreadnought program."
Thomas Eichhorst:
"I was very surprised that anyone would name a ship after me, let alone a dreadnought! But i suppose it makes sense. The vessel swiftly obliterates foes of the Republic, just as I hunt down and obliterate other Ancients."

Our Military
New Q&A!

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:03 pm

"How strong is your military?"
Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire wrote:"How strong is your military?"
Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada

"We have conquered many a universe, and the Imperial military is still growing stronger. Does that answer your question?"
Emperor Alexander Mercer

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 am

Bump

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 am

Not sure if this bump counts as grave digging. If so, I can always just start a new one.
Anywho, I recently updated and expanded my factbooks. Check em out! Feel free to ask questions from anyone mentioned in them, or about anything in them. Or OOC questions.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information