NATION

PASSWORD

Cybusian Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Verseterra
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Verseterra » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:27 am

What is your opinion on one of our commandos, Vladimir A.M.?
Faction Record || Characters || Military

• Modern version of Uni Europa.
Refer to this nation as Uni Terra, Uni Europa, the Alliance, or Alliance of Free States. Not as Verseterra (that's OOC name.)
Just because we're fascists, doesn't mean we're evil.
I still don't use NS stats.
• Feel free to TG me.
• Yes, I have a habit of "shoot first, talk later".
• Powerwanked? Blame that on the xenos.
Tim Curry wrote:"I am the Premier, I control TIME!!

George Takei wrote:"American fools. Your intellect is as weak as your dollar. Failure is your destiny. You disrespect yourself, and your nation. You are made of stupid."

Bluelight-R006 wrote:NATO+Frozen

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:12 am

Verseterra wrote:What is your opinion on one of our commandos, Vladimir A.M.?

"Makarovs willingness to hurt civilians so blatantly and needlessly, not to mention his many acts of terrorism, have all earned our ire. If Agents were to encounter him in the field, we may grudgingly work together if our goals coincide, but we would terminate him as soon as his usefulness ended. Otherwise, we regard ACIN as a bit of a nuisance, sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. The Technocratic Combine, however, has earned our interest. CBURA Agents dress and act in a similar fashion to ourselves, and our cultures are remarkably similar."
-Torchwood Director Johnn Forge
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Bump
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:43 pm

"Any opinions on my madhouse crew?"
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Apathyverse wrote:"Any opinions on my madhouse crew?"

"Your forces are unusual, as you build bases directly on the battlefield. That is in interesting way of doing things, as it allows for rapid reinforcement, but in a way that is quite vulnerable to attack from the air, orbit, or artillery systems. The TIMESLASH hall would be a tempting target for orbital bombardment, after all. Your TIMESLASH-infused weapons are remarkable, and they are among the only thing that would pose a threat to the majority of our forces. Overall, advanced, given your bizarre circumstances, but not advanced enough to be a threat to us. But we'll keep an eye on you. Well, a closer eye than before. We've been monitoring your universe since the temporal distortion caused by the TIMESLASH incident appeared on a sensor."
-Torchwood Director John Forge.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Peoples United Northen Army
Secretary

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples United Northen Army » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 am

The following is in the form of letter, written on yellowed paper with a blue ballpoint pen. Specks of dried blood pepper the letter.
“Dear Cybusian Empire
I write this, as I have nothing better to do, and it’ll take my mind off the fact that a giant bug tore my leg off about ten minutes ago. Anyhow, two questions. Firstly, ballastic weapons or energy weapons? As in which do you prefer in battle? Secondly, how much does the Vanguard class armor take to manufacture? With all of it’s fancy features, it must be a fortune, especially as the standard issue for your army.
Sincerely,
Private First Class Markus Walthon, 3rd Scout Division of the People’s Multi-Role Combat Forces.”
Last edited by Peoples United Northen Army on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
A far future nation of robotic citizens, born from the ashes of the fallen Ark Ship, that is under constant siege from the elements, crazed machines, and unrelenting aliens. Tech level is a mix of late Cold War, not-too-distant future, and weird reality defying technology.

People's Free Radio| [Unrelenting static]

People's Free Radio Archives

This whole nation is a work in progress, especially after probably half a year's absence and work on other projects.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Peoples United Northen Army wrote:The following is in the form of letter, written on yellowed paper with a blue ballpoint pen. Specks of dried blood pepper the letter.
“Dear Cybusian Empire
I write this, as I have nothing better to do, and it’ll take my mind off the fact that a giant bug tore my leg off about ten minutes ago. Anyhow, two questions. Firstly, ballastic weapons or energy weapons? As in which do you prefer in battle? Secondly, how much does the Vanguard class armor take to manufacture? With all of it’s fancy features, it must be a fortune, especially as the standard issue for your army.
Sincerely,
Private First Class Markus Walthon, 3rd Scout Division of the People’s Multi-Role Combat Forces.”

"Generally, the Imperial Military favors energy weapons, though missiles are also heavily used. My Agents are armed with special-issue .45 pistols with ammo fabricators, allowing them to choose and switch between any ammo type they can think of. They prefer the versatility, and their pistols can also fire bolts of Hardlight. As for the standard Imperial armor, the Vanguard costs only a few thousand credit per suit, as we use fabricators to keep costs low. The only expense for the suits is the assembly, shield generators, and AI, everything else is made via fabricators, which draw matter from other realities, converts it, and then assembles it to make armor."
-Torchwood Director John Forge

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Bump.

Our Military
New Q&A!

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:12 pm

"Define: Insanity is your own words."
-Victor Vonstein
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:35 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:"Define: Insanity is your own words."
-Victor Vonstein

"Insanity is the state of extreme, debilitating mental illness, such that everyday function is impossible. Or, a state of extreme irrationality, to the point of appearing to be mentally ill and/or divorced from reality."
-Dr. Nathan Koenig.

"I can define insanity with but one word; You."
-Vaun Eichhorst, sarcasm practically dripping from his lips.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:38 pm

What is the position of Torchwood Director Mr John Forge on climate change, green liberalism, and LGBT rights?
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Westwickport wrote:What is the position of Torchwood Director Mr John Forge on climate change, green liberalism, and LGBT rights?

"It's curious you chose to ask me, rather than Emperor Mercer, but I am indifferent to climate change, our technology can easily reverse climate change on any planets we own. I support LGBT rights, as they, like all other organisms, deserve equality. Green liberalism could be considered similar to the Followers of the Apocalypse, and the Reformation Party, which I am not opposed to."
Torchwood Director John Forge

"I support all of the above, similar to Forge's stances. I opposed them prior to my resurrection, but I see the errors of my ways now."
-Emperor Alexander Mercer
Last edited by Cybus1 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Factbooks updated, now with a general military overview, political parties, and Void Ravens.

Our Military
New Q&A!

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am

“What is the general viewpoint regarding Versilia’s Oyvalaist League, which follows the native ideology of Oyvalaism? Could branches of Oyvalaism be founded in Cybus?”
- Oyvalaist
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 am

How close do you consider yourselves to hitting a technological singularity, if not already past it?

Scientist

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:“What is the general viewpoint regarding Versilia’s Oyvalaist League, which follows the native ideology of Oyvalaism? Could branches of Oyvalaism be founded in Cybus?”
- Oyvalaist

"Oyvalaism has several things the average Imperial citizen may agree with, such as high education spending, environmental practicality, maintaining positive relations with our neighbors, ethnic/international cooperation, supporting the arts, and rehabilitation efforts, but at the same time, the average Imperial would dislike the fusion of education with paramilitary training, and your deeming certain immigrants as "incompatible". It could be founded in the Empire, with some minor tweaks."
-Imperial political science analyst

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:How close do you consider yourselves to hitting a technological singularity, if not already past it?

Scientist

"We have already created highly advanced AI, which greatly surpass the average Evolved in terms of intelligence, shortly after the creation of the Empire itself, so we have long surpassed the singularity."
-Imperial scientist

Our Military
New Q&A!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:24 am

"Most embarrassing thing you have done during your political career?"
-Chancellor Kaneda Shintaro
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 am

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:"Most embarrassing thing you have done during your political career?"

"Me? I'd say dying is awfully embarrassing. I died at the hands of rebel slaves, though I was restored later. I later reformed the Empire into what it is today, as I saw the error of my ways."

Our Military
New Q&A!

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:12 pm

"If I may ask, what is the general consensus on the Cybertronian Empire and its leader, Lord Megatron?" - Inquisitor Ravage.

"What is your opinion on triple-changing Cybertronians: Cybertronians who can transform into two or more alternate modes?" - 'Icy' Blitzwing.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:"If I may ask, what is the general consensus on the Cybertronian Empire and its leader, Lord Megatron?" - Inquisitor Ravage.

"What is your opinion on triple-changing Cybertronians: Cybertronians who can transform into two or more alternate modes?" - 'Icy' Blitzwing.

"Generally, we tend to consider the Cybertronian Empire negatively, due to the fact that you are a dictatorship. Nonetheless, some regard you positively, typically those who prefer the Empire the way it was before the Orsonian Rebellion. However, nobody approves of your hatred of organics. After all, most of us are organic, though I'm unsure what Vulcans would be classified as. Ironically, they tend to view you in a positive light. Emperor Megatron has an equal mix of opinions. Some respect his overthrowing of his overlords, though those same people also dislike his dictatorship. Others applaud his dislike of communism and socialism. However, again, his dislike of organics, and his fascist policies make him a subject of great dislike."
-Jason Black, Didact for Anaxes

"We tend to like triple-formers, as they approach Evolved flexibility of form, rather than simply having one or two forms."

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 am

Bump. Factbooks updated slightly. Ask us anything.
Last edited by Cybus1 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Our Military
New Q&A!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 pm

"What is your personal views on the Imperial Government of the Imperial Federation, which is my country and how our democracy is different from the rest for better or for worse?"
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
-Teddy Roosevelt

NS stats are not used.

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 pm

''1. What's your opinion about our military projects?
2. What's your opinion of our history?
3. What's your opinion of our economical system?''
Father America
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:"What is your personal views on the Imperial Government of the Imperial Federation, which is my country and how our democracy is different from the rest for better or for worse?"

"I like the fact that you are a meritocracy, but strongly disagree with your authoritarism, such as your death camps and torture of prisoners. Your doctrine of survival of the fittest, while all well and good when applied to animals, results in chaos when applied to Humans."

Free American Empire- wrote:''1. What's your opinion about our military projects?
2. What's your opinion of our history?
3. What's your opinion of our economical system?''
Father America

"I absolutely despise your economic system. Trying to plan the economy results in chaos and famine. The market must be free. I despise how you corrupted the United States, a freedom-loving nation, and turned it into a fascist dictatorship. Your military is weak, at least compared to mine. Your tech is slowly getting more advanced, but it wont save you. We shall sweep your nation into the dustbin of history."

Our Military
New Q&A!

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Bump

Our Military
New Q&A!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information