NATION

PASSWORD

[Q&A] Ask Belantica!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

[Q&A] Ask Belantica!

Postby Belantica » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello people of the multiverse! Today I present you with yet another Q&A (because that's what seems to be the hottest NS trend lately), just with my nation as the subject. So feel free to ask anything you wanted to know about the entity that is Belantica! It's people, places, ideals, whatever you ask yourself about this, odd little place. Asking questions ICly is preferred, and can be from anyone really. If it's a question about a certain character, then please direct it at them.

So ask away!
Last edited by Belantica on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

"What is the general opinion on the Empress?"
- Citizen
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am

"Queen Karen Pearson, what's your favourite car which your company builds?"
-Bob Rob
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:32 am

Tyskylvania wrote:"What is the general opinion on the Empress?"
- Citizen

"She, I believe, has the best interests of her nation in the back of her mind, and thus is able to rule effectively. This is an important trait of any leader, which is having people remain loyal and hold high regards of you as not just a leader, but as a person. I still think that her blood tax is rather, well, let's leave it as I don't like needles being shoved into my arm or leg."
-Queen Karen
Rhodevus wrote:"Queen Karen Pearson, what's your favourite car which your company builds?"
-Bob Rob

"Probably my favorite model that my company produces would either be the Crown Sport or the Crown Excellence. But as I've said before, older cars are still far better in many ways."
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Return to Factbooks and National Information