NATION

PASSWORD

The Republic of Gilead Q&A and Embassy Department

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 am

Belantica wrote:"Does Gilead have a youth group?"
-Patriot93

Yes, sort of. The children are taught by state run schools, and there is a group of sorts for the older ones until the become either workers or possibly married men.
"Is Gilead more isolationist or interventionist? In other words, does Gilead keep to itself, or try to force its rather messed up ideals onto other nations?"
-ForeignRelations

We are opposed to your calling of our ideals "messed up". we try to strike a balance, as many nations are trying to intervene in us!
"Would you consider the queen to be a "danger"? I mean, I wouldn't want to mess with anyone who've made over 54 confirmed kills during the wars, and probably countless others we don't know about, all I know is her hands are stained with blood underneath those black gloves."
-anon

A woman leader with bloodstained hands? How much worse will it get? NO, she is not a danger. If she ever steps foot in Gilead uninvited, the Eyes will have her in custody in no time. It is very easy to spot foreigners, first by the clothing, and if they happen to be disguised, by the many checkpoints.
"Does Gilead believe in climate change and rising sea levels?"
-KeeperOfGreen

Yes, and we have worked to lower our carbon output.
"Your thoughts on drifters? By drifters, I mean the kids in RWD cars that make the rear end slide out as they go around corners while listening to Eurobeat. It's quite a popular activity for young people here in Belantica, as we have a lot of winding mountain roads where they go to touge race."
-Ryosuke_FC3S

This is dangerous to human life, to property, and to their souls. As said previously, you have a control problem.
Before jumping to conclusions, look at my FAQ fact book. FAQ here:FAQ Ask Questions Here
Proudly violating WA resolutions since May 25, 2017! Visit The Republic of Gilead!
( -_- ) My nation does support my political views...deal with it.
"Under His Eye" is a blessing. It's asking God to keep them under His eye.
Deropia wrote:Jason can't help but laugh as the scotch bottle, followed soon after by the pie, fly through the air of the chamber. "Ah, this place may be a mad-house...but its the best damn posting I've ever had...".

The Bible Baptist Republic wrote:Ambassador Conklin reads the proposal, blinks twice, and mutters "There ain't enough whiskey to deal with this crap."

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 am

"What's all this about a 'state of higher security'?"
- Infernian Minister of Foreign Affairs Johannes Lima
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 am

Infernia wrote:"What's all this about a 'state of higher security'?"
- Infernian Minister of Foreign Affairs Johannes Lima

Due to actions by the Baptist Rebels, and Savertonia, the Northeast corner of North America is marching straight for the brink of armed combat. We do not want war, but we have started these precautions to help prevent a terroristic attack from occurring. Basically, the border security has been ramped up. So far we have not gotten an official response from either Savertonia or the Rebels.
Under His Eye
- Merle Warren
Before jumping to conclusions, look at my FAQ fact book. FAQ here:FAQ Ask Questions Here
Proudly violating WA resolutions since May 25, 2017! Visit The Republic of Gilead!
Deropia wrote:Jason can't help but laugh as the scotch bottle, followed soon after by the pie, fly through the air of the chamber. "Ah, this place may be a mad-house...but its the best damn posting I've ever had...".

The Bible Baptist Republic wrote:Ambassador Conklin reads the proposal, blinks twice, and mutters "There ain't enough whiskey to deal with this crap."

Ardrentt
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardrentt » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 pm

OOC:
1. Even considering that the hulu series is canon, this question relates to the book somewhat: In your universe, does Gilead's theocracy get overthrown at some point?

Shamefully picking the question from here

2a. More of a pet subject question here: Does Gilead have an extensive rail network? (Trains, subways, trams, etc are all welcome points)

2b. In general, how comprehensive is the public transport there?
Last edited by Ardrentt on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:30 am

Ardrentt wrote:OOC:
1. Even considering that the hulu series is canon, this question relates to the book somewhat: In your universe, does Gilead's theocracy get overthrown at some point?

Shamefully picking the question from here

2a. More of a pet subject question here: Does Gilead have an extensive rail network? (Trains, subways, trams, etc are all welcome points)

2b. In general, how comprehensive is the public transport there?

1. You have the book page linked. Try this one: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/TheHandmaidsTale
At this point, we only have season 1, and it is canon. The book is also partly canon except when it conflicts the Hulu series, and the epilogue is NOT canon. Depending what happens in season 2, I will not include it in canon.
The inclusion of the book is what helps me loophole the single biggest issue I had, as one WA resolution prevented me from doing the handmaids, because forced. Massive spoilers:
Then I read this line: (Offred: "I can't call it rape, because that would imply I didn't have a choice. I had a choice. Granted, it wasn't much, but it was a choice.") That line never appears in the film. It is what I use to bypass several problematic resolutions. The other big one is in Ep. 10 of the Hulu series. (Serena asks Fred if he wants to play scrabble. Fred: "You know the law." Serena: "Of course. I helped write it.") Talk about a bombshell! (That was the moment my emotions about Serena turned from Pity to Respect)

[30 minutes later.]
I just read everything I could find that is expected to be in the second season, and if speculations are correct, it will not be canon for my nation.

2a. There is apparently a decent subway network, as
June and Moira
try to escape.
2b. Well, 50% of the population may not drive, and the sidewalks are in good shape, so yes.

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:40 am

1.Approximately, how many languages are spoken in Gilead?

2.What is done to those who consume alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, crack-cocaine, or some other kind of hard drug?

3.Do you have anyone in your higher ranks willing to make some troll phone calls or troll tweets to this one guy? He calls himself "Ghost" and gets upset at a lot of things, especially if it relates to bashing capitalism, praising the commies, splicing his voice, or generally making him look like a complete fool.

4.If you drop a Gileadian in Belantica, would they survive? What would they do in the land of no limits and trigger-happy locals?

5.What's immigration like? Is it tightly regulated and controlled like Belantica's (a.k.a, no illiterates, crooks, or undesirables)?

6.In your opinion, what is a "police state"? Would Belantica be considered one because of a certain someone was a police commander before being the monarch was a police commander, and orchestrated that swift takeover?
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Furon (Ancient II)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Furon (Ancient II) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:22 am

Why are there so many limits placed on women? Are there similar restrictions placed on men?

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:55 am

Belantica wrote:1.Approximately, how many languages are spoken in Gilead?

One. English.
2.What is done to those who consume alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, crack-cocaine, or some other kind of hard drug?

If they are fertile women, they are made handmaids. If not, they go to the colonies.
3.Do you have anyone in your higher ranks willing to make some troll phone calls or troll tweets to this one guy? He calls himself "Ghost" and gets upset at a lot of things, especially if it relates to bashing capitalism, praising the commies, splicing his voice, or generally making him look like a complete fool.

Your own force can deal with your own problems.
4.If you drop a Gileadian in Belantica, would they survive? What would they do in the land of no limits and trigger-happy locals?

A male Gileadean probably could, but our women are used to safety. It would probably end very badly.
5.What's immigration like? Is it tightly regulated and controlled like Belantica's (a.k.a, no illiterates, crooks, or undesirables)?

If you want it, come on in! IF you happen to be a unmarried fertile women, you get to be a handmaid! If you happen to be LGBTQ, you are obviously insane to come here.
6.In your opinion, what is a "police state"? Would Belantica be considered one because of a certain someone was a police commander before being the monarch was a police commander, and orchestrated that swift takeover?

A police state is where the peoples actions are very carefully policed. Police states are often safer than not. Belantica is NOT a police state.
Furon wrote:Why are there so many limits placed on women? Are there similar restrictions placed on men?

I Corinthians 11. Yes, everyone is expected to behave, even the rule makers. Also, remember that some of the rules "oppressing" women were written by women.
Under His Eye
-Merle Warren

Fendur
Secretary

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fendur » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 am

How would your nation react to us?

- Fendurian questioner
Last edited by Fendur on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Restive member state of Kadur with national ambitions.

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 am

How does your military force look like and how strong do you consider it to be?
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:29 am

The Batavia wrote:How does your military force look like and how strong do you consider it to be?

It's very strong.
Fendur wrote:How would your nation react to us?
- Fendurian questioner

[REDACTED BECAUSE OF MODS - REDACTED BECAUSE OF MODS -REDACTED BECAUSE OF MODS](You can probably get the point.)
Last edited by Greater Gilead on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:32 pm

"What is your government's opinion on us?" - Razorhunter, Predacus Today News Reporter.

"Has the Republic of Gilead been involved in any wars lately?" - General Clench.

"What was Gilead's largest political purge in recent history? Also, how does your government deal with civil and political dissent?" - Starseeker, Advisor of Straxus.
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Lexium
Attaché

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexium » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 pm

"Um... I've just read a list of WA legislations you routinely violate, and it's pretty clear they are mere suggestions to you... J-Just... Why the heck are you still part of the WA if you're ignoring it ? Wouldn't you be better off with just doing what you're doing without the WA yelling at you all the time ?" -A very confused Emperor Paxem.
Don't take anything i say while playing as my nation as my opinions, I'm just goofing around. What i say out of character is what you should trust.

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 am

Pax Cybertronian wrote:"What is your government's opinion on us?" - Razorhunter, Predacus Today News Reporter.

OOC: I don't know anthing about Transformers, so I can't answer.
"Has the Republic of Gilead been involved in any wars lately?" - General Clench.

Not really, we prefer to take over nations by, oh, sorry, ok. Ahem, no, we haven't.
"What was Gilead's largest political purge in recent history? Also, how does your government deal with civil and political dissent?" - Starseeker, Advisor of Straxus.

The ongoing purge to deal with hypocritical commanders. Dissent? We use machine guns. It's really effective.
Lexium wrote:"Um... I've just read a list of WA legislations you routinely violate, and it's pretty clear they are mere suggestions to you... J-Just... Why the heck are you still part of the WA if you're ignoring it ? Wouldn't you be better off with just doing what you're doing without the WA yelling at you all the time ?" -A very confused Emperor Paxem.

I like to be in the WA so I can vote on legislation, and they really can't do anything about me. Also, every single one we violate we have religious reasons for doing so. But, it seems the WA is powerless to do anything, I think too many nations are Nat-sov to ever condemn a nation only on non-compliance.
Under His Eye
- Merle Warren

Belantica
Diplomat

Postby Belantica » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 am

"If there is no signs written in any language, how does anyone know where they're going?"
-Kyoko Watanabe, linguistics analyst, University of Yomanata Prefecture

"What are your thoughts on batsu games? If you have no idea what those are, it's basically some kind of punishment for a wrong answer, on television. One of the more famous ones is where a group of guys have to spend a day without laughing, and laughing means getting hit with a paddle, and the producers will do everything in their power to make them laugh."
-Hamada

"What are ambulances like? If I say, was to break my leg, will I even be lucky if one shows up? Do they have quick response times like in most areas of Belantica?"
-Random ambulance driver

"I don't with this was you, but did someone make some sick, twisted audio splice of me!?!? You people are sick! I mean, I GET NO RESPECT! I'M A CAPITALIST, AND I DESERVE THE RESPECT, ACCORDING TO THAT DAMN TITLE!!!"
-Ghost, in his normal drunken rage

"Recently, her excellency the Queen, decided to pass new industrial laws that basically (after I read through the 148-page law) says companies are held responsible for any environmental damages caused by them, is this good or bad? Should the markets adapt to this change?"
-Green_techie

"How are tourists treated in Gilead?"
-Safari man

"Do you think Belantica will resist anything Gilead does? I mean, people here value freedom, money, vice, rampant xenophobia, and their cars, they won't anyone take away their cars."
-M.E.T.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
_[' ]_

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 pm

"What is your denomination of christianity? And how does it differ from Catholicism and Protestanism?"- Philosopher.

"What do you think about space exploration? Yes, I am asking this question, because right now we are making bets. I bet 30 kroner, that you folk just belive in flat Earth and think, that sapce exploration is unholy thingy."-Scientist

"What is your issue with women? You just oppress them in every way possible and treat em' like slaves or pets or maybe a machine for making kids."-Some guy.

"What do you folk think about us, Skyhookedian regular folk?"-Beach bartender.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:54 am

Belantica wrote:"If there is no signs written in any language, how does anyone know where they're going?"
-Kyoko Watanabe, linguistics analyst, University of Yomanata Prefecture

That was a serious problem at first. We have come up with several methods, but none of them perfect.
"What are your thoughts on batsu games? If you have no idea what those are, it's basically some kind of punishment for a wrong answer, on television. One of the more famous ones is where a group of guys have to spend a day without laughing, and laughing means getting hit with a paddle, and the producers will do everything in their power to make them laugh."
-Hamada

You have some problems...
"What are ambulances like? If I say, was to break my leg, will I even be lucky if one shows up? Do they have quick response times like in most areas of Belantica?"
-Random ambulance driver

We have a number of ambulances, but fortunately they are not needed much, as there are not many cars on the road.
"Recently, her excellency the Queen, decided to pass new industrial laws that basically (after I read through the 148-page law) says companies are held responsible for any environmental damages caused by them, is this good or bad? Should the markets adapt to this change?"
-Green_techie

That is good. In Gilead we try to protect the environment, pollution is how we ended up in this population crisis in the first place.
"How are tourists treated in Gilead?"
-Safari man

Quite well, they are welcomed. The rumors of tourists disappearing are exaggerated, but we have caught several members of Mayday posing as tourists. They disappeared.
"Do you think Belantica will resist anything Gilead does? I mean, people here value freedom, money, vice, rampant xenophobia, and their cars, they won't anyone take away their cars."
-M.E.T.

Well, I think, that except maybe in environment, we are polar opposites. So yes.
Skyhooked wrote:"What is your denomination of christianity? And how does it differ from Catholicism and Protestanism?"- Philosopher.

We are fundamentalists. We follow the fundamentals. It's really simple.
"What do you think about space exploration? Yes, I am asking this question, because right now we are making bets. I bet 30 kroner, that you folk just belive in flat Earth and think, that sapce exploration is unholy thingy."-Scientist

The earth is not flat. That has been proven for centuries. Space exploration is fine, it reveals the grandeur of God's creation.
"What is your issue with women? You just oppress them in every way possible and treat em' like slaves or pets or maybe a machine for making kids."-Some guy.

Ok. The Bible says that women are to submit to men. This does not mean slavery. Some women helped build this society. (Here is one for you: A misogynist woman. That's not a paradox.) The handmaids are a special case, justified by Genesis 16 and 30. Also, they are all women who have committed crimes that deserve the death penalty, and are getting off easy, but they do have a choice of which punishment to take.
"What do you folk think about us, Skyhookedian regular folk?"-Beach bartender.

I fell sorry for you people. It must be dangerous there. Here in Gilead crimes like sexual assault are near nonexistent, because the punishment is harsh. Even commanders (like Putnam) are not exempt fro their own rules.
Under His Eye
- Merle Warren

Belantica
Diplomat

Postby Belantica » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

"Have you ever considered sending someone to an event in the multiverse? A lot of interesting stuff happens out there, and you get to meet a bunch of new people or creatures."
-Stan from Stan

"Did you know that a majority of the Nazis were reported to be atheist? So does that make all atheists, Nazis?"
-Anonymous

" What would you say is the most common type of vehicle where you're at? Around here, it's either small "kei cars", sports cars, or large SUVs that keep the oil companies in business."
-Auto_Nation

"Would you say that nuclear energy is a bad idea? See how it kinda was the catalysts for what happened over there. For us Belanticans, we embrace the power of the atom."
-Anonymous
_[' ]_

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:03 am

Belantica wrote:"Have you ever considered sending someone to an event in the multiverse? A lot of interesting stuff happens out there, and you get to meet a bunch of new people or creatures."
-Stan from Stan

OOC: I have, but people tend to hate my nation. I consistently have at least 50% of people angry.
"Did you know that a majority of the Nazis were reported to be atheist? So does that make all atheists, Nazis?"
-Anonymous

No, of course not.
" What would you say is the most common type of vehicle where you're at? Around here, it's either small "kei cars", sports cars, or large SUVs that keep the oil companies in business."
-Auto_Nation

Most of our cars are quite energy efficient, as part of our drive to reduce carbon emissions.
"Would you say that nuclear energy is a bad idea? See how it kinda was the catalysts for what happened over there. For us Belanticans, we embrace the power of the atom."
-Anonymous

Yeah, that nuclear reactor was part of the catalyst, the other part being that antibiotic-resistant syphilis strain. We have switched almost entirely to solar power, as that greatly lowers emissions. [REDACTED BY THE EYES - REDACTED BY THE EYES - REDACTED BY THE EYES - REDACTED BY THE EYES - REDACTED BY THE EYES].
Under His Eye
- Merle Warren

Ok, stop this. We will vet everything you say before you post it now. - The Eyes
Last edited by Greater Gilead on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:18 am

"What do you people think about sapient artificial intelligence? Does this unit have a soul?"-John Walker AI
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 am

"Is Mexican food allowed in your nation?"
-Random citizen
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:55 am

Skyhooked wrote:"What do you people think about sapient artificial intelligence? Does this unit have a soul?"-John Walker AI

AI is a dangerous and terrible idea, and no, AI cannot have a soul.
-The Imperial Federation- wrote:"Is Mexican food allowed in your nation?"
-Random citizen

Yes, it is. Getting ahold of the ingredients may be difficult, however.
Under His Eye
- Merle Warren

Approved. Sorry about the delays now, but one person in charge of communication was not going well. - The Eyes

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:45 pm

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:48 pm

"So, what is up with the whole "handmaid" or something situation? Are they like prostitutes or something?"
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:57 pm

The Batavia wrote:"So, what is up with the whole "handmaid" or something situation? Are they like prostitutes or something?"

No. They are fertile women who committed capital crimes. Their sentences are commuted from death to handmaid, which is essentially forced surrogacy. They do have the choice to refuse the commutation if they wish. Now, there are handmaids who are in that situation by choice, women who are giving it all to their country. Despite being one of the lowest classes when ranked by power, when ranked by respect earned handmaids are right near the top.
Under His Eye
-Commander Brent

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information