NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook Templates | Wiki-style

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 am

Announcement
Finally publicizing an old unreleased template to the thread.
You can find it here as: Template | Noble House.

What to Expect
  • Same setup as the rest of my templates, should be a breeze to fill out
Special thanks to Grosseresnordland for reminding me to release it
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Angevinia-Europa
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Angevinia-Europa » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 am

Oh, this is really good. I just finished a factbook using your leader template. This will be a nice addition.

Sodeland
Civilian

Founded: Sep 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sodeland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 am

Soleanna wrote:
Code: Select all
[center][table][tr][td]Portrait[/td][td]Reign[/td][td]Lineage[/td][td]Claims[/td][td]Notable Acts[/td][/tr]

[tr][td] [size=110][b]Name[/b][/size]

[url=https://nationstates.net]([url= ]Image[/url])[/url] [/td]
[td] Date – Date [/td][td] Name (Spouse) [hr] Name (Son/Daughter)
Name (Son/Daughter)[/td]
[td] Claim 1 [hr] Claim 2 [/td]
[td] Notable Act 1[hr] Notable Act 2[hr] Notable Act 3 [/td][/tr]

[/table][/center]cool

Reference(s)

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:20 pm

tewjd

Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:58 pm

These are really beautiful templates! What's more, I've certainly gotten a better understanding of BB Code than I had before playing around with them. Thank you!

Gran Palena
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gran Palena » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:00 pm

Good. I'll need this
Official translation of Gran Palena's motto: "By the sword, we are ready".

Free Scottland
Civilian

Founded: Feb 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Scottland » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:26 pm

The Kingdom of Scotland. Pretty much my idea of what could have happened if the Acts of Union hadn't gone into effect and the Stuart dynasty had been usurped by a different house of nobility unrelated to them.

Great templates, by the way.

Airceltria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2021

Postby Airceltria » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:42 pm

This thread will help improve my future entries nicely. Thank the OP for making this thread.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Free Scottland wrote:The Kingdom of Scotland. Pretty much my idea of what could have happened if the Acts of Union hadn't gone into effect and the Stuart dynasty had been usurped by a different house of nobility unrelated to them.

Great templates, by the way.

Love your iteration, so I added it to the reference tab ;)

Airceltria wrote:This thread will help improve my future entries nicely. Thank the OP for making this thread.

No problem, hope to see your entities.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Deleania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Deleania » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:19 am

Brilliant thread! Will definitely use these when I get around to making factbooks.
Use NS Stats if you want, I don't mind.

Nation does not represent my views.

Norcria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2018

Postby Norcria » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:57 pm

I love these!

The Federal State of China
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federal State of China » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello! Could you maybe do one on political parties by chance?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:34 am

The Federal State of China wrote:Hello! Could you maybe do one on political parties by chance?

Sure!
  • NS Stats are not used

Brittany Normandy Aquitaine
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brittany Normandy Aquitaine » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Soleanna wrote:
The Federal State of China wrote:Hello! Could you maybe do one on political parties by chance?

Sure!

I was also looking for templates on political parties too. Are you working on that one? If not, are there other political party factbook templates you can direct me to?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:30 pm

Brittany Normandy Aquitaine wrote:
Soleanna wrote:
Sure!

I was also looking for templates on political parties too. Are you working on that one? If not, are there other political party factbook templates you can direct me to?

I've been busy as of late, I have an old that was originally made as a request but I'm going to revise it. An estimate I can give is by Monday. On the other note, I do not know any other authors to link who've made one.
  • NS Stats are not used

Brittany Normandy Aquitaine
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brittany Normandy Aquitaine » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Brittany Normandy Aquitaine wrote:

I've been busy as of late, I have an old that was originally made as a request but I'm going to revise it. An estimate I can give is by Monday. On the other note, I do not know any other authors to link who've made one.

Alright, thank you.

Greymore
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greymore » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Thank you for an amazing Template.
The Federal Republic of Greymore
..an old remnant of Pre-War America..

Skedoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skedoria » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:35 am

These are some amazing templates! I've used the military overview template some time ago for my own military factbook, and just recently came up with some finishing touches for my factbooks detailing the lives of the two most recent leaders of my nation. I'm particularly proud of this one and how it turned out since it was easier to work with, though that doesn't mean I don't like my other factbook (despite it seeming a bit empty in comparison).

Teffland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Teffland » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Hello. In which language is the template written?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:34 am

Teffland wrote:Hello. In which language is the template written?

English
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 am

Announcement
To the few who asked for a political party template, I've released the first iteration of it.
You can find it here as: Template | Political Organization.

What to Expect
  • Same setup as the rest of my templates, should be easy to use/integrate
Special thanks to those who didn't discredit me
Last edited by Soleanna on Sat May 01, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • NS Stats are not used

Teffland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Teffland » Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 am

Soleanna wrote:
Teffland wrote:Hello. In which language is the template written?

English

BBCode, HTML5, JavaScript, C++, ...these are the kind of languages I am talking about.(I know it isnt JavaScript...)

You used tags, which are not explained below the text editor and I want to know, which are available.

So which one is it?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Sat May 01, 2021 8:28 am

Teffland wrote:
Soleanna wrote:
English

BBCode, HTML5, JavaScript, C++, ...these are the kind of languages I am talking about.(I know it isnt JavaScript...)

You used tags, which are not explained below the text editor and I want to know, which are available.

So which one is it?

Oh my bad, it's BBCode.
  • NS Stats are not used

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Wed May 12, 2021 9:34 am

Reworking all of my factbooks using your templates (I've been needing to and meaning to update my canon for a while) and wanted to reiterate that they're well put together and great all around.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Mon May 17, 2021 10:48 am

Estainia wrote:Reworking all of my factbooks using your templates (I've been needing to and meaning to update my canon for a while) and wanted to reiterate that they're well put together and great all around.

Thank you :blush:
  • NS Stats are not used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information