NATION

PASSWORD

Questions regarding Versilia (IC only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Infernia wrote:"What forms of music are popular in Versilia?
Are operas and/or vaudevilles common?"
- Infernian Minister of Culture Victor Vita

"Common forms of popular music include Vpop, similar to Jpop and Kpop, but in Versilian and is melodic yet fast and full of enthusiasm from its singers. Foreign Jpop and Kpop are also very common, along with Classical, '80s British pop, rock, techno, orchestra and opera. Younger Versilians and Vampires prefer orchestra, opera and classical, with younger generations preferring more modern genres."
"Operas and vaudevilles are common, yes."
- Queen Akeldama I
Cybus1 wrote:What are your opinions on a rather unwholesome vampire species we have encountered, Drakul?

Do vampires prefer a specific blood type?

"It truly is a shame how animalistic Drakul are, but they seem intriguing and I would like to see examples of specimens and hopefully get my hands on a corpse. I am very interested in biology and I hope to recreate the substance Drakul specimens have as blood. If you could assist me she my scientists, that would be most thanked."

"Vampires' preference of blood types is individualistic. Some prefer AB+ and others, maybe a family member, might prefer B-. I prefer AB and O. Vampires can taste differences in blood and we can experience almost any taste in blood, depending on the source's biology and lifestyle. We get our supply from clones, and I always enjoy blood the best when it's thick and rich in taste. Unfortunately, to non-Vampires, these tastes cannot be detected and blood always has a distinct and constant taste."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Wobbegong » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 am

"You love sponge cake, blood ice cream, muffins and crunches. But I'm here wondering what crunches are."

"When did Akeldama ascend to the throne?"

"One Faraan equals how much pound sterling?"

"Did Akeldama ever had concubines?"

"Knock knock."

"How much of the population knows how to wield 'magic'?"

"Peat and Repeat were in a boat. Peet fell off, who was left?"

"Have you met anyone famous from 100 years ago, outside of Versilia?"

"How do you ride a horse, traditional, or ladylike?"

"Being so old, and being a vampire, can you hold your liquor longer then the average human?"
Wobbegong was here.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:12 am

Wobbegong wrote:"You love sponge cake, blood ice cream, muffins and crunches. But I'm here wondering what crunches are."

"When did Akeldama ascend to the throne?"

"One Faraan equals how much pound sterling?"

"Did Akeldama ever had concubines?"

"Knock knock."

"How much of the population knows how to wield 'magic'?"

"Peat and Repeat were in a boat. Peet fell off, who was left?"

"Have you met anyone famous from 100 years ago, outside of Versilia?"

"How do you ride a horse, traditional, or ladylike?"

"Being so old, and being a vampire, can you hold your liquor longer then the average human?"

"Crunchies are British chocolate bars with a honeycomb toffee sugar centre. They're delicious! Thankfully, I managed to personally convince the company that makes them to open up in Versilia, so now they're local. Now Montague can get them from grocery stores rather than having to import them on my behalf."

"I adscended to the throne on the second of August, 2017. I haven't been Queen for long, but I've gotten a lot done. I'm expected to reign forever as monarch, due to my long, long life."

"₤1 Faraan equals to £1.35."

"I have never had concubines. As a former concubine myself, I do not agree with it and thus stood firmly against such a thing for most of my life."

"Who's there?"

"The majority of the population know basic spells. The more intricate and powerful ones are much less known. Magic in general is a skill that is hard to acquire at first but becomes easier the more one masters it. The blood of magically-gifted creatures is highly sought after as a form of relaxation drink and to improve the quality of one's magical skills."

"I don't know that, for it could be a metaphor or trick question. I'm going to say both of them, because Peet and Peat are different."

"Not really, no. I've met world leaders at that time and even serviced most of those I met because I was a Red Maiden back then. I might have met the grandparents or parents of famous people but I'm not sure."

"Depends on whom I'm in the company of. I normally ride traditionally, as it brings back memories of being a warlord and nomad, which I admit I enjoyed. I do ride ladylike in the company of monarchs and people I respect professionally."

"Surprisingly, no. I can get drunk easily, especially if it's flavoured with blood. My ability to hold my liquor has nothing to do with my age or species. It's my individual biology and I can't hold my liquor."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:14 am

"Does Versilia celebrate Christmas and Halloween?"

"Did you know most [if not all] questions are asked by Spartan-039?"

"How much Smith would Will Smith Smith if Will Smith could Smith Will?"

"Which blood is the most intoxicating?"

"Can you get drunk from just pure blood?"

"Do clones ever retire?"

"Have you ever been cloned?"

"Would you bring back the Megalodon shark?"

"What is your favourite animal?"

"What's 2 + 2?"
Wobbegong was here.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:37 am

Wobbegong wrote:"Does Versilia celebrate Christmas and Halloween?"

"Did you know most [if not all] questions are asked by Spartan-039?"

"How much Smith would Will Smith Smith if Will Smith could Smith Will?"

"Which blood is the most intoxicating?"

"Can you get drunk from just pure blood?"

"Do clones ever retire?"

"Have you ever been cloned?"

"Would you bring back the Megalodon shark?"

"What is your favourite animal?"

"What's 2 + 2?"

"Yes, Versilians commonly celebrate Christmas and Halloween. Though, the Christian part of Christmas isn't widely celebrated, that's mainly celebrated by actual Christians. Halloween is widely celebrated and one of the more popular holidays."

"I guessed as much. Hi, S!"

"I don't know that. 50kg?"

"That depends on the person consuming it. It's normally blood that is infused with alcohol or magic, with large, powerful beasts normally having the most intoxicating blood. If they're mammalian, of course."

"Yes, I can. Deathclaw blood and mammoth blood can get me drunk especially. For others, it's likely the same."

"Yes, clones can retire and become educators or trainers to their fellow clones. Those who do retire and have been awarded for exceptional duty have their lifetimes extended and live in military academies."

"No, I have never been cloned. There were attempts, but they never work out."

"Yes, I would. That isn't on our list to bring back, but that's mainly because we're busy with other things. Once time is freed up, we'll get to cloning it."

"My favourite animal is the kingfisher. That's quite obvious, as it's the national animal, but yeah. I also love crows and ravens, owls, crocodiles, deathclaws, mammoths and Versilian macaques, relatives to Japanese macaques."

"2 + 2 = 4. Though, I'm guessing it's a 1984 reference. If so, I get it."

- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:35 am

"I know Versilian vampires live longer than humans. At what age do they reach adulthood?"
- scientist

"What sort of cars are most popular in Versilia? Are there any major auto companies based in Versilia?"
- member of the Coachmakers' Guild

"You just said you've never been cloned. What about Amadleka, then? And don't try to tell me she doesn't exist. Somebody's been stealing all the ice cream out of my freezer..."
- Marty
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 am

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:"I know Versilian vampires live longer than humans. At what age do they reach adulthood?"
- scientist

"What sort of cars are most popular in Versilia? Are there any major auto companies based in Versilia?"
- member of the Coachmakers' Guild

"You just said you've never been cloned. What about Amadleka, then? And don't try to tell me she doesn't exist. Somebody's been stealing all the ice cream out of my freezer..."
- Marty

"Versilian Vampires reach adulthood around the ages 30-40. We age a lot slower, and that aging temporarily stops until we reach 250. Then, Vampires gradually get weaker and elderly, like old humans. Most die around 290 and beyond, though the normal deadstop age is around 300."

"Luxury and muscle cars are most popular, along with modified British cars. The modern ones aren't too popular, due to them mostly looking the same. Those that look very British, such as Aero Coupe Morgans, are very popular. All engines used in Versilian cars or those in Versilia are legally required to be either electric or hybrid. Of course, permits can be acquired to allow one to drive fossil fuel cars. However, they're hard to get."

"Oh, um... eh... well... I'm not sure. Umm... I'll get back to you on that..."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 pm

"If you are the personification, does your personality and political views drastically change every second of the day by that of your subjects? And this is distasteful question that a prideful citizen of the Federation would not dare suggest by the controversially surrounding it, are you open to civil discourse to prove me wrong on that not all vampires are monstrous beasts taught to my nation's children."
-Emperor Kaneda Shintaro
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:23 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:"If you are the personification, does your personality and political views drastically change every second of the day by that of your subjects? And this is distasteful question that a prideful citizen of the Federation would not dare suggest by the controversially surrounding it, are you open to civil discourse to prove me wrong on that not all vampires are monstrous beasts taught to my nation's children."
-Emperor Kaneda Shintaro

"No, my personality and views have largely remained the same over the last decades. If there is a notable shift in the population's political spectrum, my views would change at least a little bit. It's complicated, but I'm more connected to the culture and soul of my nation, rather than its politics. My soul is, after all, the nation's."

"Yes, I am open to discussion and thawing of relations. Our hostility towards each other have caused unneeded tension and violence, and I wish to remedy that."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Bahasia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bahasia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:45 am

"Do Versilian colleges have racial quotas?"

-- Anonymous

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 am

Bahasia wrote:"Do Versilian colleges have racial quotas?"

-- Anonymous

"No, collages do not have racial quotas. Due to the well-integration of minority races and prevalent homogeneity of Versilians, there's no incentive. Most people go to collage and finish anyway, so why would/should there be a quota for a specific type of people? Fellow East Asians make up the largest minority, second by Slavs and then native Siberians or Alaskans."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:58 pm

"Is there anything particular you want for you birthday?"

-Totally not Spartan

"If you dress up for Halloween, what do you dress up as?"

-Totes not Spartan

"Repeat and Peat were on a boat. Peat fell off, who was left?"

"How many different versions of yourself do you know about?"

"Is it incest if you kiss another version of yourself?"

"Why do you not like peanut butter?"

"If you could send a message to yourself, 500 years ago, what would it say?"

"Is there anything you can't do perfectly? For example, cook, drive, write ?"

"If you could have a superpower, what would it be?"

"Would you rather travel forward in time and come back to your time? Or back in time and come back to your time?"

-Anon
Wobbegong was here.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:02 pm

"Could a vampire become sick by drinking the blood of someone with a serious disease?"
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 am

Wobbegong wrote:"Is there anything particular you want for you birthday?"

-Totally not Spartan

"If you dress up for Halloween, what do you dress up as?"

-Totes not Spartan

"Repeat and Peat were on a boat. Peat fell off, who was left?"

"How many different versions of yourself do you know about?"

"Is it incest if you kiss another version of yourself?"

"Why do you not like peanut butter?"

"If you could send a message to yourself, 500 years ago, what would it say?"

"Is there anything you can't do perfectly? For example, cook, drive, write ?"

"If you could have a superpower, what would it be?"

"Would you rather travel forward in time and come back to your time? Or back in time and come back to your time?"

-Anon

"No, there isn't. I suppose something meaningful would be nice. Speaking of my birthday, I seem to get a lot of gifts from nobles. At least they're not attention-seeking..."

"I guess a Succubus, or a stereotypical Vampire. Those costumes are fun, especially Succubus ones. Halloween itself is quite popular in Versilia, so I'm expected to give a spooky holiday speech, like what the Queen of Angland does."

"I haven't heard of that. Hang on... it's repeat, then you repeat the question, yeah?"

"Mārie of Faskeland and Sahk'ni of Tyskylvania. Those are the only ones I know of. There are likely to be more in our universe cluster, but they're yet to be discovered."

"No, it's selfcest. We're not family, we're just different versions of the same person. Though, that can be argued and the answer could be different."

"I just don't. I don't like the taste and such, and so I don't like it."

"I wouldn't say anything. Who knows what could happen if I did. I suppose I'd give the secret of advanced technologies and the recipe of super-concrete, then just try and find out what happens."

"I admit my creative writing skills are poor and aren't as good as some humans. My ability to argue is also fairly poor. Driving wise... don't say anything, but I need a booster seat due to my short height."

"I'd pick intangibility, so I could spy and prank people even easier than already."

"I would go forwards in time and try to bring back some kind of technology and secrets that could be useful."

- Queen Akeldama I
Kenmoria wrote:"Could a vampire become sick by drinking the blood of someone with a serious disease?"

"Yes, Vampires can. It depends on the sickness, as we've given immunity to many diseases to ourselves as to make us a stronger species, through genetic engineering. But back to the question, yes, as Vampires are a cousin species of humanity, much like how Neanderthals were cousins to modern humans."
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:41 am

1. "Who proposes in a Versilian marriage?"

2. "Do believers in Kremvh believe that they will reincarnate into anything? Or certain things?"

3. "Is there a day dedicated to Kremvh?"

4. "Why did Satan not take Akeldama's last name instead?"

5. "How many kids does the average family have?"

6. "What is the main reason tourist travel to Versilia?"

7. How many times have you been mistaken for a child?"

8. "Can you breath fire?"

9. "Why do your eyes change colour?"

10. "Did women get to vote before men did in Versilia?"

11. "What percentage of yourself is Vampiric?"

12. "How much blood do you consume in a week?"

13. "Why does the Versilian calendar have 8 days?"

14. "What is that eighth day called?"

-Anonymous

15. "How do you say, 'I love you~', in Versilian?"

-Spartan-039

17. "Did you always know you were the daughter of Kremvh?"

18. "Are you an angel?"

19. "Did you notice I skipped 16?"

20. "What's your secret to your luscious looks?"
Wobbegong was here.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Q&A

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Wobbegong wrote:1. "Who proposes in a Versilian marriage?"

2. "Do believers in Kremvh believe that they will reincarnate into anything? Or certain things?"

3. "Is there a day dedicated to Kremvh?"

4. "Why did Satan not take Akeldama's last name instead?"

5. "How many kids does the average family have?"

6. "What is the main reason tourist travel to Versilia?"

7. How many times have you been mistaken for a child?"

8. "Can you breath fire?"

9. "Why do your eyes change colour?"

10. "Did women get to vote before men did in Versilia?"

11. "What percentage of yourself is Vampiric?"

12. "How much blood do you consume in a week?"

13. "Why does the Versilian calendar have 8 days?"

14. "What is that eighth day called?"

-Anonymous

15. "How do you say, 'I love you~', in Versilian?"

-Spartan-039

17. "Did you always know you were the daughter of Kremvh?"

18. "Are you an angel?"

19. "Did you notice I skipped 16?"

20. "What's your secret to your luscious looks?"

"Either the male or female. It's usually the female, but males are starting to propose more often."

"Kremvhists believe reincarnation is random. Some believe they only became humanoids, others believe it is a repeating cycle of insect, fish, reptile, mammal, human/vampire. Reincarnation itself destroys the personality and memories of their former lives, though some can regain them in another life. This is how cases of talking animals and very smart creatures were explained in the past, with some still believing in this explanation."

"Yes, there are numerous festivals. The Congregation of Crimson and Fisher's Prayers, both of them holidays or celebrations of Kremvh, are examples. The former is characterised by incredibly large gatherings and sharing of meals, the latter praising the year's fish catches."

"I do not know. I suppose I simply let myself take on his surname."

"The average Versilian family has three children, one every 75 years or so. Human families have 1 or 2 children on average."

“The culture, wildlife, beautiful environment, hot springs, advanced technology alongside old traditions. One of the most famous sights are blood-tear trees, trees with deep red leaves and silver bark. They’re a symbol of Versilia and Versilians are gifted in cultivating them.”

“Far too many times. At 4’ 10”, or 148cm, I’m commonly mistaken for a child in foreign places. In Versilia, as queen, I get my way even if I am mistaken for a young one.”

“I cannot breath fire. Such a thing is not possible with my biology. I don’t want to breath fire, as it would be very inconvenient.”

“It’s based in my DNA. It’s due to my mixture of genes from different species and change depending on how I’m feeling. The more excited or snarky I am, my eyes are red. They’re blue when I’m calm and more... cold.”

“Yes, they did. As we’re a matriarchal-leaning society, it was only natural for women to get the vote first. In fact, many women immigrated to Versilia because women could actually vote, where very few places elsewhere also did so. Versilia was the easiest to get to.”

“I’d say around 60-80 something percent is how Vampiric I am. I do have a lot of non-Vampire genes, but I’m still overwhelmingly Vampire.”

“I have at least a cup of blood a day, so I’d say a couple of litres or so.”

“It was an even number and was simply how it was way back when. The 8 day calendar is just something firm in our culture.”

“The eighth day is kahdhilta.”

“‘I love you’ in Versilian, is ‘stu kulta hi.’”

“No, I didn’t. I knew I was special, but that was just a feeling. Father revealed himself to me after a couple of hundred years, after I became a Warlord.”

“No, I am not an angel. Angels don’t exist in my world.”

“No, I didn’t notice.”

“My secret? I’m a Vampire, and I keep a lot of bath stuffs. Gels, shampoo, etc. I love that. I’m also a personification, and thus I reflect my people. We genetically perfect our looks, and I reflect this.”

- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 pm

"Really, why does Versilia hate the Kekistani Alliance, and why do they refuse to recognize them as a sovereign people? They have also stated they fought against the Kekistani Spring in 2011-2012, can their motives be explained?" -RB News reporter
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:"Really, why does Versilia hate the Kekistani Alliance, and why do they refuse to recognize them as a sovereign people? They have also stated they fought against the Kekistani Spring in 2011-2012, can their motives be explained?" -RB News reporter

“In the world where Versilia and myself originate from, Kekistan and such things never existed or were even thought of. The reason why Versilians hate Kekistan and its ‘ideals’ is due to the whiny and irritating nature of so-called ‘Kekistanis’. They’re worse than the liberals they claim to oppose. As to us Kekistan is nothing but an Internet fad, we do not recognise it or any proclaimed Kekistanis.”

“There wasn’t any ‘Kekistani spring’ in my world. There was the Arab Spring, where Islamic thought started to lose grip on the Middle East and dogmatic regimes fell to democratic or at least constitutional monarchy. Of course, were we to put down anything like this ‘Kekistani Spring’, it would be to get them to silence themselves and listen to reason, rather than the hate and trolling they revere.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:59 pm

BUMP
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 pm

"Does Versilia still posses and/or utilize chemical weapons for warfare?"
- Infernian Minister of Science Fran Madaraki
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 am

1. "Besides human and vampire genes, what other specie's genes do you have?"

2. "What would you say is your biggest flaw?"

3. "If you were to meet an unfortunate demise, who would become de facto ruler?"

4. "Because you are a queen, do your children have regal titles?"

5. "At one time or another, were men not allowed to drive?"

6. "What do you think of Empress Sahk'ni?"

7. "Do Versilians have a distinct accent? If so, what does it sound like?"

8. "Do you like being called 'cute'?"

9. "Is the press allowed to speak ill of the queen?"

10. "Do you wish you could be taller?"
Wobbegong was here.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Wobbegong wrote:1. "Besides human and vampire genes, what other specie's genes do you have?"

2. "What would you say is your biggest flaw?"

3. "If you were to meet an unfortunate demise, who would become de facto ruler?"

4. "Because you are a queen, do your children have regal titles?"

5. "At one time or another, were men not allowed to drive?"

6. "What do you think of Empress Sahk'ni?"

7. "Do Versilians have a distinct accent? If so, what does it sound like?"

8. "Do you like being called 'cute'?"

9. "Is the press allowed to speak ill of the queen?"

10. "Do you wish you could be taller?"

1. “Ghoul and Typhon. I plan to possibly incorporate more DNA into myself, but my structure is diverse enough and it needs to completely settle for awhile longer.”

2. “I’m not entirely sure. I suppose I’m quite the pushover, and I may be a tad forgetful. I’m sure there may be other flaws other have noticed, but that’s what I think.”

3. “The Prime Minister or the upper House of Parliament. However, as my demise requires my country to collapse, there likely wouldn’t be any leader to take over from me should I die.”

4. “Yes. My daughters both have regal titles, as do the rest of my family. Any future children I have will also get titles.”

5. “No. Men and women have both been allowed to drive since the invention of the automobile. Whilst Versilia was a clearcut matriarchy at the time, we were not like Saudi Arabia and unnecessarily restrictive.”

6. “Personally, I find her too controlling and authoritative. Whilst she has her reasons, I have a slightly negative position on her. As a person, I like her.”

7. “Versilians usually have a Welsh-like accent. It’s unknown how this is, but this is simply how it is. There are, of course, regional accents but these are minuscule and akin to the variation of accents in Nippon, otherwise known as Japan.”

8. “I do. I like getting attention, and I find such adoration from my friends lovely. I do have my tsundere moments at times, but most of the times I like it.”

9. “The press has most freedoms. This includes ill speaking of the monarchy. There are calls to silence them but I like criticism. It gives me an incentive to do good.”

10. “No. I prefer my shortness. I like getting attention of the childish nature, and gives me a good excuse to act childish. I have my magic and my kagune, and those help deal with any problems relating to my height.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:36 pm

"Which nations are Versilia's greatest allies?"

"What do you think of Viksberg's national anthem? (can be found in our factbooks)"

- Heidi Torvalds, member of the People's Council
Last edited by Viksberg on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 am

Viksberg wrote:"Which nations are Versilia's greatest allies?"

"What do you think of Viksberg's national anthem? (can be found in our factbooks)"

- Heidi Torvalds, member of the People's Council

“Notable allies of Versilia are the COTHETOSM, Qing, Nippon, Siam, Tartary, Métis Federation, Wobbegong, Arctica-Aleutia and many more. We’re very keen upon gaining allies, and we always try to ensure there are cultural exchanges between us and our allies. This is to further our relationships and improve the view of our country and us abroad.”

“It’s a very inspiring and impressive anthem. I very much approve of it and its message.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Weimarer Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Weimarer Reich » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 am

"Do you actually have to obsessively count spilled rice or is that just a silly myth?"-Donitz
"No, I'm not defending German technical superiority, I'm stating the fucking obvious"
"Get fucked, kid
Welcome to the Fatherland."
NS stats for population and GDP are ignored.
A mostly MT nation with some Cold War super-science thrown in for fun.
Deutsche Welle news, August 1995 broadcast:
Local: After a long vacation, the prime news service of Germany is back on the air. / Citizens are advised to keep outdoors activities to a minimum due to the heatwave affecting western Germany.
International: North Korea makes an official request for humanitarian aid due to mass starvation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information