NATION

PASSWORD

Questions regarding Versilia (IC only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 am

Weimarer Reich wrote:"Do you actually have to obsessively count spilled rice or is that just a silly myth?"-Donitz

“That is a myth. Whilst it is common to find OCD-like behaviour in vampires, it is not a species-wide trait and most vampires who have similar traits to OCD don’t have any variety that gives them the urge to count things like rice.”
“The myth came about from misconceptions of vampires, which is believed to have been first proposed by holy men and amateur vampire hunters. The Catholic Church supported the idea, and thus it spread madly. This actually helped vampires, as it helped with keeping people distracted with methods that don’t work rather than those that do.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 pm

"Do crosses hurt you, or do they do nothing?" - International Relations Minister Alucard Tepes

"Just how old are you?" - Imperial Guardsman

"Are Vampires widespread amongst the people you meet?" - Minister of Extra-Universal Embassies Aluum Picard

"Will you not hate me for having a fear of vampires?" - Queen Aliana I
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Xibei-San-Ma
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xibei-San-Ma » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:53 am

''What are brother and sister relationships in Versilia?''
President Ma Jingyuan
Not really planning to use this nation for F7 posting and RP, I just did a small makeover for its new role.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 am

Siberai wrote:"Do crosses hurt you, or do they do nothing?" - International Relations Minister Alucard Tepes

"Just how old are you?" - Imperial Guardsman

"Are Vampires widespread amongst the people you meet?" - Minister of Extra-Universal Embassies Aluum Picard

"Will you not hate me for having a fear of vampires?" - Queen Aliana I

“Crosses have absolutely no effect upon vampires, except maybe laughter. The Christian view of vampires as unholy, demonic beings is untrue and thus a cross doesn’t do anything. It’s pretty much just a joke nowadays, with crosses, crucifixes and such being common joke gifts.”

“I am officially 2,474 years old. I’ve been in existence since 457 BCE, and I expect to live for millennia more.”

“No, it is not. Most people I know or have heard of in the multiverse or omniverse are not vampires. I have seen more demons than vampires. Then again, differences between vampires are incredibly profound. A vampire from another world is likely to be very different from those in my own. Vampires in my world are just an offshoot race from humanity.”

“No, simple as that. Nosferaphobia, fear of vampires, is unfortunately common. One cannot hate another for such a fear, but most believe it is unreasonable or silly. Most vampires can control themselves and are perfectly reasonable. Like myself.”
- Queen Akeldama I

Xibei-San-Ma wrote:''What are brother and sister relationships in Versilia?''
President Ma Jingyuan

“Sibling relationships are very close. Almost all are platonic, but it’s not unheard of for siblings to engage in adult activities together. In order to prevent any damage to the National gene pool through inbreeding, magi-seals and potions are easily obtainable. This has helped foster a more experienced, loving and close populace. These remain low in number, however.
Normal sibling relations are akin to those in our neighbouring Nippon and Qing. The elder sister is stereotyped as the successor of the family, usually, with her being a workhorse for the family along with her parents. Many follow this stereotype. Because of this, most families want a female as first born.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:26 am

[~ Bump ~]
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:32 am

"If a political faction like the communists or fascists gained enough power in Parliament, would they be able to dissolve the monarchy?"
- Sun
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:45 am

Gaozu wrote:"If a political faction like the communists or fascists gained enough power in Parliament, would they be able to dissolve the monarchy?"
- Sun

“No. The dissolution of the monarchy would require a constitutional amendment. However, if such an amendment was passed, then they would be able to dissolve the monarchy. Their popularity would tank if either faction attempted such an amendment. The Communist Party, as far as I know, is focused upon the economic application of Communism and lowering of income equality rather than dissolving the monarchy. The Fascists are too low of number to be considered.”
- Queen Akeldama I
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Absentius
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Absentius » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:00 am

*RETRACTED*
Last edited by Absentius on Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Supreme Imperium of Absentius is the successor state of the Serene Absentine Republic, the dawn of the Sky Age marked the beginning of a new era for the Empire and all of Eurus.

Imperator Domine Maximus Flavius has reunited much of the Imperium, he has entered Abscention a conquering hero and has been awarded a Triumph, the future of the Empire is in good hands.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 am

Absentius wrote:Are you an Ignorant Sikh,because your post on another forum is very offensive,do you know how many human beings those monsters have killed? anyhow just wanted to request that Muslims are humans and have love for everyone,and I hope and pray that you get the right knowledge and information that fake media sources are free of.

The Q&A is IC (in-character) only.
If you have Out of Character questions, send them via Telegram.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:58 am

What do you think about our King doing a part time job at a fast food joint to honor his father's wishes to be both a King and a commoner...
OOC:It's common for bengali 15yr olds to do part time jobs
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:What do you think about our King doing a part time job at a fast food joint to honor his father's wishes to be both a King and a commoner...
OOC:It's common for bengali 15yr olds to do part time jobs

“Personally, I think his father made the wrong choice. Were he wiser, he would have commanded his son to not take the throne until he has spent years doing commoner jobs; rubbish collecting, catering, cleaning, education assistance and other jobs, as well as finishing education up to university level. A regent should have been chosen instead of his son so that his son did not have to divide his attention.”

“I personally believe his father made the wrong choice.”
- Her Majesty Queen Akeldama Kremvhsmon Zbyhneka Satpreet Ataninnuaq Hajnalka Rivkah Hanne Rachelle Mei Wajdiyya Lucy Rothsgori Lucifer I, Queen of the Versilians and all Vampires, First of Her Name, Defender of the Faith, Kremvh's Chosen, Queen of Hell, Goddess Upon the Throne, Countess of Transylvania, Czarina of Rasputin’s Kin, Königin of the German Blood Courts, La Regina of the Italian Devil-Borne, Kuningatar of the Laplandic Snow-Bloods, Malkah of the Sons of Cain, Malika of the Arab Blood-Seekers, Vampir Načiniti Kraljicom of the Balkans, Vasya of the Tatari Mist-Seers, La Reine of the Meusean Deepbloods, Our Lady of Dracula
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

The Eden System
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eden System » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:19 am

Do Versilians enjoy the beach? What about resorts? We would be very glad to host a delegation.
Idyllic solar system of 5 planets, FT
NO NS Stats are used (new nation),
Our History/Our values

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:33 am

The Eden System wrote:Do Versilians enjoy the beach? What about resorts? We would be very glad to host a delegation.

“Yes, Versilians quite enjoy holiday resorts and beaches. Much of Versilia’s coast is fortified and militarised, with warmer areas bring holiday spots in the summer and warmer months.

Versilians are used to colder temperatures and considering Versilia’s geographical location, we don’t get much in terms of holiday beaches. In order to solve this, we can sign a tourism agreement between our countries. Personally, I enjoy more humid holiday spots so I’d like to visit sometime in the future.

We would enjoy a delegation, along with possibly embassy exchanges and such.”
- Her Majesty Queen Akeldama Kremvhsmon Zbyhneka Satpreet Ataninnuaq Hajnalka Rivkah Hanne Rachelle Mei Wajdiyya Lucy Rothsgori Lucifer I, Queen of the Versilians and all Vampires, First of Her Name, Defender of the Faith, Kremvh's Chosen, Queen of Hell, Goddess Upon the Throne, Countess of Transylvania, Czarina of Rasputin’s Kin, Königin of the German Blood Courts, La Regina of the Italian Devil-Borne, Kuningatar of the Laplandic Snow-Bloods, Malkah of the Sons of Cain, Malika of the Arab Blood-Seekers, Vampir Načiniti Kraljicom of the Balkans, Vasya of the Tatari Mist-Seers, La Reine of the Meusean Deepbloods, Our Lady of Dracula
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

The Empire of Slavonia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Slavonia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:30 am

"What exactly is the source of your...er....severe hatred of Christianity?"
- Casimir II
Once a union of the Slavic people of Earth, now a spacefaring empire. FT nation, constitutional monarchy, etc.
News: Chechen man claims to be able to fly, proceeds to crash into local gas station

Leader
A 6.6 civilization, according to this index.
We don't use NS stats.

Embassy Programme
Factbooks
10/10 Power according to this thread

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 am

The Empire of Slavonia wrote:"What exactly is the source of your...er....severe hatred of Christianity?"
- Casimir II

“The Versilian distaste for Christiandom and Christianity originated with the hatred and hostile first encountered by vampires in the Roman Empire and the Levant. This turned into oppression and outright genocide following the Christian takeover of the Empire. This same oppression continued throughout the centuries, culminating in a string of assassinations and overall ‘secret’ war between Christians and Vampires. Stalemates were reached, which mostly ended the hunts, inquisitions and overall oppression. A great many went into hiding or fled to Versilia. Most hid.

Along with all this, Versilians view Christianity as restrictive, misogynistic, human-centred and oppressive.”
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

The Empire of Slavonia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Slavonia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:-snip-

"I haven't heard of the majority of that happening, and I'm certainly not in agreement with how you all describe it...most other vampires I've seen, seem to be far more tolerant of us...though, I suppose, in a strange multiversal world, things may have happened differently."
- Casimir II
Once a union of the Slavic people of Earth, now a spacefaring empire. FT nation, constitutional monarchy, etc.
News: Chechen man claims to be able to fly, proceeds to crash into local gas station

Leader
A 6.6 civilization, according to this index.
We don't use NS stats.

Embassy Programme
Factbooks
10/10 Power according to this thread

Uzumakistani Canada
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Uzumakistani Canada » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:21 pm

"How strong is your Military?"
Prime Minister Sophia Hall

Previous