NATION

PASSWORD

Have questions about good ol' Skyhooked? Ask away here.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:10 pm

do you export drugs or do you only produce them for domestic use.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am

"Ya' mean recreational? Yes indeed! Some fine cannabis goes for export to other places. And other lighter drugs too. Most countries ain't open minded, so this goes to black market. What? We just wanna make pleasure more available for the people."-Shawn Bjornson.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Arstotzzkka
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arstotzzkka » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:24 am

Do you guys have chicken tendies?
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!
Fuck Antifa.
Communism is the very definition of failure! ~Liberty Prime

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:38 am

Arstotzzkka wrote:Do you guys have chicken tendies?

"We have tanks, we have bombs, we have guns, we have chicken tendies too! In almost every fastfood joint! Well... only few joints have any tanks actually..."-Local.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:24 am

"Heyyy! I'm OC Monti Tchu, Royal Elite Corps - gotta say, huge fan of you guys. When I'm retired, I'm gon definitely go over there and bomb something for shits and giggles. That's allowed right? But whadda you guys think 'bout good old Reinkalistan?" - OC Monti Tchu, Royal Elites.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:"Heyyy! I'm OC Monti Tchu, Royal Elite Corps - gotta say, huge fan of you guys. When I'm retired, I'm gon definitely go over there and bomb something for shits and giggles. That's allowed right? But whadda you guys think 'bout good old Reinkalistan?" - OC Monti Tchu, Royal Elites.

"Well, just make sure ya' won't bomb someone, or someone's property to pieces, cuz this is impolite. Just use your common sense to determine, if ya' can blow it up. We are a very polite society, dear guest. As for your venerable Reinkalistan... so far, we don't hate ya', and don't even dislike ya'. We just have different mentalities, thus we don't exactly understand the god-king thingy on a spiritual level."-Beach bartender.

Refreshing News:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:11 am

"As we all know, the festival gonna start soon, Now, for sure."

Refreshing News:

Adalzica
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Adalzica » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:30 am

Recreational nukes?
The Kingdom of Adalzica | Soikoerahi Adalsikau
Adalzica does not use NS stats or policies.
Overview of Adalzica | Policies of Adalzica
Capital: Kiroli
Head of state: King Talhi I
Head of government: National Minister William Roony
Tech level: Modern
Current year: 118 L.E.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:32 am

"Sorry, but nope, except mini-nuke charges. Nukes kill thousands of innocents and irradiate and destroy valuable loot. We do have many ICBMs, but they are for MAD deterance."-Man-at-arms.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:24 am

From: Office of the Premier, Greater Montréal Region, New Québec.

Sent: November 2, 1995.
To: Skyhooked (Residence Undefined)
Regards, Government of the Skyhooked, or appropriate representative.

Allow me to introduce myself as Adjutant-Commandant Vince D. Lagare of Quebec's finest. It is my honour and pride to be communicating with men who understand vice as much as I do. As an avid smoker and routine drinker, I am often ostracised by my colleagues, and I personally feel comfortable approaching Skyhooked with the following offer.

As of late, the Sûreté du Québec has been slow in development. Though it's historical roots go far back as the 1800s, our very recent Secessionist Incident has forced the organisation into massive reform, where yours truly takes the reigns. At least a division of it. The paramilitary has since grown from it's humble few thousand or so officers to just short of a million. That million is divided into a wide range of paramedics, firefighters, search & rescuemen, police officers, royal guards, airmen, seamen, and infantry soldiers.

I am personally responsible for overseeing the Special Forces division of that million, including espionage agents.

To waste not more of your time, I would like to reach out to the Skyhooked Militia with the offer of "joint-training exercises". Espionage agents have to be proficient in a wide variety of skills, from card-games, alcohol tolerance, drug tolerance, and an overall resistance to the many vices that admittedly flow through your nation with little to no regulation. Convincing my secretaries to fetch me such contraband in Quebec would be a near impossibility, let alone enough that it would be worthwhile, effective training for my agents, but if I were to send, say a team of a dozen or so to Skyhooked, where they won't be followed by even the bravest Quebecois Missionaries... Let's just say new doors open up for me.

Of course your own will be paid handsomely and highly for their services, provided my agents are allowed to bring home a few souvenirs for myself.

I am of high-enough rank that all communications you return to me will reach my desk directly. For our eyes only. I hope to hear from Skyhooked soon.

~ Adj-Commandant de SdQ, Vince D. Lagare.

[Stamp - Church of Montreal Post] [5¢] || Approved for post by the Sûreté du Québec.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:08 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Regards, Government of the Skyhooked, or appropriate representative.

Allow me to introduce myself as Adjutant-Commandant Vince D. Lagare of Quebec's finest. It is my honour and pride to be communicating with men who understand vice as much as I do. As an avid smoker and routine drinker, I am often ostracised by my colleagues, and I personally feel comfortable approaching Skyhooked with the following offer.

As of late, the Sûreté du Québec has been slow in development. Though it's historical roots go far back as the 1800s, our very recent Secessionist Incident has forced the organisation into massive reform, where yours truly takes the reigns. At least a division of it. The paramilitary has since grown from it's humble few thousand or so officers to just short of a million. That million is divided into a wide range of paramedics, firefighters, search & rescuemen, police officers, royal guards, airmen, seamen, and infantry soldiers.

I am personally responsible for overseeing the Special Forces division of that million, including espionage agents.

To waste not more of your time, I would like to reach out to the Skyhooked Militia with the offer of "joint-training exercises". Espionage agents have to be proficient in a wide variety of skills, from card-games, alcohol tolerance, drug tolerance, and an overall resistance to the many vices that admittedly flow through your nation with little to no regulation. Convincing my secretaries to fetch me such contraband in Quebec would be a near impossibility, let alone enough that it would be worthwhile, effective training for my agents, but if I were to send, say a team of a dozen or so to Skyhooked, where they won't be followed by even the bravest Quebecois Missionaries... Let's just say new doors open up for me.

Of course your own will be paid handsomely and highly for their services, provided my agents are allowed to bring home a few souvenirs for myself.

I am of high-enough rank that all communications you return to me will reach my desk directly. For our eyes only. I hope to hear from Skyhooked soon.

~ Adj-Commandant de SdQ, Vince D. Lagare.

To: Adj-Commandant de SdQ, Vince D. Lagare.

"This is the offer, we would agree to. We are about to host the Grand Festival, so there will be no lack of sin and vices for your men to resist. This will be a gruelling training regimen of sin-resistance, so prepare yourselves. And if you indulge too much, remember - Whatever happened in Skyhooked stays in Skyhooked. And of course you can bring souvenirs back home! This is what Skyhooked is for."

Refreshing News:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 am

"Attention! Grand Festival will start in three days!"

Refreshing News:

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:05 am

[aside] 'I totally forgot I even signed up to ask. Not the right time for this, but alright, so long as you let me get back to my sandwich afterwards...'
[to mic] 'Right, so I always wanted to know - what's your government's view on us, given that we're rather different in terms of letting people smoke, and so on?'
[aside] 'This OK? Alright, thanks...'
- Toby Hudson, bystander

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 am

"Totally restrictive gun control is a sacriliege for our people, as we were severely oppressed once and won their freedom with blood during the revolution. Guns are sacred, as means to defend freedom and lives. And cigars... not as sacred as guns, but banning them is out of question.

Still, despite all restrictions, Astoria is a decent and civilized place with nice people and culture. So let's better focus on good and think of Astoria as a friendly country. We can handpick several arguments to persuade ya' to relax some of restrictions a lil' bit after all."-Shawn Bjornson
Last edited by Skyhooked on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Totally restrictive gun control is a sacriliege for our people, as we were severely oppressed once and won their freedom with blood during the revolution. Guns are sacred, as means to defend freedom and lives. And cigars... not as sacred as guns, but banning them is out of question.

Still, despite all restrictions, Astoria is a decent and civilized place with nice people and culture. So let's better focus on good and think of Astoria as a friendly country. We can handpick several arguments to persuade ya' to relax some of restrictions a lil' bit after all."-Shawn Bjornson

[aside] 'What? They just replied? Blimey, that was bloody quick...'

[to mic] 'Right, so it's mostly gun control that's a bit of a sticking point, yeah? Well, 's far as I see it, what the government's doing is trying to increase overall safety levels; guns are bit of a no-no here. Especially after that horrific mass shooting in Maxtopia a decade back... I mean, 100 people dead at once... really does make you think about it, ne?

Anyway, just got a bit sentimental about it - anyways, speaking of which, ever wondered why the black market's nonexistent here? That's right - we use other options at hand, rather than just going in like madmen and pumping everyone with several hospitals' worth of bullets, y'know. Then again, it's not like our armed forces don't have guns - of course they do, man.

Also, wouldn't really call guns of all things "sacred", or made "to defend freedom and lives", but hey, that's just me. I'd like to hear what you've got to "persuade" us that outlawing dangerous weapons is in any way immoral and wrong.'

[aside] 'Right, let's see how long they take to answer...'

- Toby Hudson, bystander

Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

mit zuckerguß

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:18 am

"Really? You banned guns in your country, because some idiot in some pisshole decided to go mass murder? He might murdered them with an illegal gun, he somehow managed to obtain. Maybe ya' gonna ban all sweets in Astoria, because some dude on the other side of the world ate so much of them, that he died? Of course ya' won't. So why ban guns instead of cultivating resposibility with them? Guns can save one's life or deter violence. Besides, most guns can't score that kill count. Even with assault rifle, one gotta be a masterful gunslinger to make even quarter of kills at once. Of course ya' don't have to legalize all of them at once, just relax some laws... slightly. For a start.

As for black market... we didn't get rid of it. Instead, we have strong and robust black market net, which we control, so we can circumvent any sanction and smuggle large amounts of weapons to insurgents in dictatorship countries, and spread our influence."-Shawn Bjornson.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 am

Note: the following IC reply may or may not be rather in line with one's OOC views.

Skyhooked wrote:"Really? You banned guns in your country, because some idiot in some pisshole decided to go mass murder? He might murdered them with an illegal gun, he somehow managed to obtain. Maybe ya' gonna ban all sweets in Astoria, because some dude on the other side of the world ate so much of them, that he died? Of course ya' won't. So why ban guns instead of cultivating resposibility with them? Guns can save one's life or deter violence. Besides, most guns can't score that kill count. Even with assault rifle, one gotta be a masterful gunslinger to make even quarter of kills at once. Of course ya' don't have to legalize all of them at once, just relax some laws... slightly. For a start.

As for black market... we didn't get rid of it. Instead, we have strong and robust black market net, which we control, so we can circumvent any sanction and smuggle large amounts of weapons to insurgents in dictatorship countries, and spread our influence."-Shawn Bjornson.

*laughs hysterically*

'Oh my... I can't even...'

*breathes deeply*

'Riiight... I dunno if any of you lads have got a map, 'cause really? That's how we're going to debate upon this? Really? Pulling out the old "oh, just because some idiot in some faraway land did it", 'cause for your information, this so-called "pisshole" happens to be right next to us - ever thought about that, mate? Also, you might wanna know that the gun that that sick man used wasn't illegal - he bought it legally.

Why did I mention that massacre, you might ask? Because over there, they really love their guns, so much so that there were absolutely zero regulations on them - even kids, for heck's sake - were allowed to use them!

And I'll tell you another thing - for the love of heck, would you please spare me with your playing of the crap "would you ban something not dangerous over something actually dangerous?" card? We didn't reach number one in global safety rankings for nothing, buddy. We actually did something about it - and if by doing so we restrict the market for lethal weaponry to police departments and the armed forces - then so be it! No fur off the nose for us!

And thanks to our high levels of safety and almost nonexistent levels of crime, sadly for you that means that it'd take one about a thousand years, metaphorically speaking, to find any black market within our borders - so, like it or not, it works, and I see no reason to change it.

Then again, if you wanna push for less gun restrictions, I'd suggest you turn to the defence minister. You can send him a letter, or something.

But remember, like it or not, guns ultimately do kill people, and that's that.'

- Toby Hudson, bystander

Jul 21, 2020

mit zuckerguß

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:15 am

"Well, for us Maxtopia isa faraway land, and I didn't have a map on my hands, when I answered, cuz I was in a brothel bed that time.

And yes indeed, guns do kill people. All by themselves... See that scar on my right shoulder? That's a buckshot scar, I got, when I was suddenly jumped by a dangerous wild shotgun, when I was... Ummm... releasin' the pressure near a tree. Yeah, it was a really wild shotgun, running around by itself, it growled at me and shot me to protect it's sawed off pups. Did ya' actually belive that? No? Then why do ya' belive, that guns kill people? Bullets do. But seriously, that's people, who kill people with guns. We do have guns unregulated, and I have never heared of 100 victim mass murders in good ol' Skyhooked.

And do ya' wanna keep the safety rating that high forever? If ya' do... then put all dudes in cryostasis. There ain't nothin' that would hurt them there. But of course, that would be a lil' bit boring. Ya' know, that we prefere doing things chaotic and zany way, and that won't change anytime soon.

And you do realize, that I said, that I wanna persuade ya' just to relax your restriction a lil' bit, that doesn't mean, lettin' guns go unregulated. Remember, that cops and soldiers, under the fancy clothing and badges are the same as your regular citizens. I do belive, that if your nation managed to keep it's rating of safety that high, then allowing citizens to get guns after passing numerous safety checks and exams, plus mental health examination won't hurt your ratings even a lil' bit.

And... if I tried to ban guns in Skyhooked, people would have me impeached the very same minute and I would have to obey their will."-Shawn Bjornson

Refreshing News:

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:16 am

"Long time no talk, Mr. Bjornson. You see we have been rather busy over here. But with me being my usual self, I shall forward you a meme."
*posts a meme*
"You see, uh, it's a joke poll asking which out of three main Zitravgradian leaders do you prefer the most. Your choices are the suave sociopathic dapper Premier, the oddly casual and cat-loving yet methodical Prime Minister and the hyper-religious but pacifist Grand Prince. Yes, it's a meme because no matter who you vote, they three are still our leaders. But pick one anyway. Of course, i voted the Premier, and not because he is my cousin or anything."

- Fyodor Alexeyevich Svaskov, Vice-Admiral of the Zitravgradian Navy
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 am

"Well, well, well... I admit, that I wanna just vote all your triumvirate and then drink good ol' vodka with ya' all! Just to know all of ya' a lil' bit better and make several diplomatic interactions between Skyhooked and Zitravgrad. However, if ya' insist, that I pick only one of them... I'll go with Premier! I know him a little bit better, than the rest."-Shawn Bjornson

Refreshing News:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:15 am

"We may look like a bunch of teenagers, who are hanging out, while their parents are away, but we are actually more self-reliant and responsible dudes!"

Refreshing News:

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:36 am

“Would your militia ask some of it’s members to volunteer for officer training in Saranidia?* we wish to develop an alliance.”
- Lieutenant General Ahmed Al-Awaqir

We are a Muslim country but don’t force our religion on others.
Alcohol and cannabis are not prohibited by the government and the governments’ law on consensual non-commercial Zinah(adultery etc.) only applies to Muslims.
In addition members of minority religious beliefs such as Shia Islam, Christianity, the Refreshment Cult and Atheism are protected by law.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Saranidia wrote:“Would your militia ask some of it’s members to volunteer for officer training in Saranidia?* we wish to develop an alliance.”
- Lieutenant General Ahmed Al-Awaqir

We are a Muslim country but don’t force our religion on others.
Alcohol and cannabis are not prohibited by the government and the governments’ law on consensual non-commercial Zinah(adultery etc.) only applies to Muslims.
In addition members of minority religious beliefs such as Shia Islam, Christianity, the Refreshment Cult and Atheism are protected by law.

"They we gonna come and rock on your sandy soil! C'mon dudes, muslims wanna see our techniques of awesomeness! They are as effective as they are flashy! We, that buncha of 200 militia dudes, are volunteerin'! Where Los Lince Azul warband gonna have to deploy? We are willin' to exchange our styles anywhere! We appreciate your willingness to accept our lifestyle, so thanks for that! Oh, and our fellow militiamen from Foxstone "Metallic vigil" warband, and "La clique radical" from Petit Lyon gonna join ya' too!"-Militiamen commander.

Refreshing News:

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Of all the guns in the world why did you chose the current one to be featured on your flag.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:04 pm

From: Office of the Premier, Greater Montréal Region, New Québec.

Sent: December 2, XXXX.
To: Skyhooked (Undefined Address)
Regards, Anarchic Leadership of Skyhooked.

It is well-known fact that the Quebecois love their culture, language, history, and tradition, but the nation and its people also understand that it is important to not be lost in the past when the world moves ever-forward in time. Our fine-taste and love for high-society living dates back to our historic roots with the Second Empire lifestyle under Napoleon III.

This year, planned since February of the same, our annual Bal Noël De Montréal, or in English, The Montreal Winter Ball, will be hosted in our refurbished National Assembly and Town Hall of the Old Montreal Region, with grand spectacles of entertainment and beautiful architecture to truly exemplify and capture the cultural and artistic integrity of Quebec.

Attached in this letter are all resolving details.

Please do consider this our formal invitation to the Skyhookedian. Our historic festival dating back to 1534 which has previously been a strictly Francophone event will now be gifted for two months to the social-elites and representatives of Skyhooked.

We hope to have you in Montreal. We are wholly confident the beauty and magesty of our city will capture Skyhookedian acclaim.

~ Premier of New Québec, Reverend Cédric Lésage.

[Stamp - Church of Montreal Post] [5¢] || Approved for post by the Sûreté du Québec.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information