NATION

PASSWORD

Have questions about good ol' Skyhooked? Ask away here.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Have questions about good ol' Skyhooked? Ask away here.

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Skyhooked is a tropical country, which is situated in the Caribbeans, and has many colonies and enclaves across the world. Also it annexed North Korea.

If you have questions about us, ask them here!
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Skyhooked is a tropical country, which is situated in the Caribbeans, and has many colonies and enclaves across the world. Also it annexed North Korea.

What does a map of Skyhooked look like, in connection to the world? And what's with the name "Skyhooked" itself, anyway?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:14 pm

I cannot help but get the feeling that your nation is like the Wild West. A little lawless, and anarchic. Of course, seeing how you have law enforcements, this seems false.

Do you actually have cowboys in your nation?

- General Valentijn Maxwell De Sierlijk Valkyrie Angelus Delta Weston Samantha Tracie Constantine
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Skyhooked is a tropical country, which is situated in the Caribbeans, and has many colonies and enclaves across the world. Also it annexed North Korea.

What does a map of Skyhooked look like, in connection to the world? And what's with the name "Skyhooked" itself, anyway?

Imagine a world map. Imagine, that Skyhookedian territory is painted red. In this case, there are totally red Caribbean islands, North Korea and the world is a bit peppered with small red dots.

And why Skyhooked? IC variant: It was named that, when after the revolt we couldn't decide how to name our new country. OOC: I was influenced by Bioshock and named it the first thing, that came to mind.

Valentine Z wrote:I cannot help but get the feeling that your nation is like the Wild West. A little lawless, and anarchic. Of course, seeing how you have law enforcements, this seems false.

Do you actually have cowboys in your nation?

- General Valentijn Maxwell De Sierlijk Valkyrie Angelus Delta Weston Samantha Tracie Constantine

Yes, ther are cowboys in Skyhooked. Most of them live in El Baldio desert. Also one of our leaders Stan Dixon is a cowboy. Sorta.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:17 pm

What is the average condition of a Skyhooked'ians liver?
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Malaguenia wrote:What is the average condition of a Skyhooked'ians liver?

Actually better than you think. While our first generation had problems with that, our next ones are more adapted to such lifestyle.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:37 am

Skyhooked wrote:
Malaguenia wrote:What is the average condition of a Skyhooked'ians liver?

Actually better than you think. While our first generation had problems with that, our next ones are more adapted to such lifestyle.

Natural selection, eh.

What gun is most popular in Skyhooked?
Last edited by Malaguenia on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:39 am

Malaguenia wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:

Natural selection, eh.

I have to guess AA-12. But, I'm gonna let Skyhooked answer.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 am

Does Skyhooked have an embassy program?
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:26 am

Malaguenia wrote:
Natural selection, eh.

We love shotguns, submachine guns and revolvers. They come as our most favorite.

Japan and Pacific States wrote:Does Skyhooked have an embassy program?

Not right now. Perhaps we should launch one.

Refreshing News:

Terra Arioditzya
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Arioditzya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 am

Does Skyhooked have the good old romantic knight order of sorts?
Factbooks||Overview||Emperor Lythis||Lady Azia||OOC
• This was the result when Red Alert 3 goes super wild in my head. Empire of the Rising Sun + Allied Nations + Yuri faction and Star Wars? Yep. We got it here. And the Fallout franchise too.
• Still doesn't use NS stats.
• This NS isn't Japanese.
• Feel free to TG me.
Byzareum is mine, but is not a puppet state.
• Yes, Kyraven Cidania's user IS my brother. We share the same phone and computer.
• Based on this civilization index by Excidium Planetis, I am a Tier 9, Level 3, and Type 7 civ.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:32 am

How do you intend to pay for damages caused if the next multiverse party takes place here.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 am

Terra Arioditzya wrote:Does Skyhooked have the good old romantic knight order of sorts?

Yep. They are not exatly romantic or knight orders, but they are something like this. Those are our special divisions, guild like groups, who act like elite troops.

Higher Japan wrote:How do you intend to pay for damages caused if the next multiverse party takes place here.

We have enough resources to renovate a city district in a day or two without any serious impact on budget.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 am

What is skyhooked's view of Anna Kendrick?

Terra Arioditzya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Arioditzya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:05 am

About the Ikozua, how do you Skyhooked'ians think about them?
• This was the result when Red Alert 3 goes super wild in my head. Empire of the Rising Sun + Allied Nations + Yuri faction and Star Wars? Yep. We got it here. And the Fallout franchise too.
• Feel free to TG me.
• Yes, Kyraven Cidania's user IS my brother. We share the same phone and computer.
• Based on this civilization index by Excidium Planetis, I am a Tier 9, Level 3, and Type 7 civ.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 am

Kannadrickenium wrote:What is skyhooked's view of Anna Kendrick?

Some of us love her, some don't. Let's just say, she got her awards for a good reason.

Terra Arioditzya wrote:About the Ikozua, how do you Skyhooked'ians think about them?

Who?
Last edited by Skyhooked on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 am

What does the average Skyhookedian think of Malaguenia

Btw can you ask a question in my Q&A thread?
Last edited by Malaguenia on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 am

Malaguenia wrote:What does the average Skyhookedian think of Malaguenia

Btw can you ask a question in my Q&A thread?

A pretty free and quiet place, where our older folk love to spend time, when they are tired of constant partying and drunkiness.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:46 am

Bump

Refreshing News:

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Does anything like Westworld exist in Skyhooked?

Devernia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Devernia » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Why do your citizens like alcohol so much? And did you ever have the Eastboro (Westboro) Baptist Church protest in your nation?
Comunidade de Devernha [MT 2019]
???
NS stats may or may not be used.

NOTE: Will nearly retcon everything soon.
RECENT HEADLINES:26 Officials In Parliament Found With NCoV | Devernian Stock Market Collapses In Global Recession | "How Long Will We Last?" Declares Opinion Piece In Gaerson Journal

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Has the leader ever fired an AA-12?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Terra Arioditzya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Arioditzya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Terra Arioditzya wrote:About the Ikozua, how do you Skyhooked'ians think about them?

Who?

This.
• Feel free to TG me.

The Seryyiok Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seryyiok Empire » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:14 pm

"What's your opinion on Victorian goth clothing?"
-Prince Victor
The Emperor||Other Factbooks ||
(IC: The People's Kingdom of Greater China)
NS stats are inferior, factbooks are superior!
[China Broadcasting News Service] Sino-European Unification Agreements are being held with both sides tighting relations to become one countryy, under one government in the dream of the Emperor's dream to United Humanity under his imperial will for the greater good || Internationalism grows popular as traditional nationalism begins to die off ||

[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Elykyellek wrote:Does anything like Westworld exist in Skyhooked?

Sorry, not right now. Announced in close future.

Greater Cesnica wrote:Has the leader ever fired an AA-12?

Dixon? Yes. Casey James? No. Bjorn did that too, and John Walker AI fired during the benchmark tests of his new synthetic body.

Devernia wrote:Why do your citizens like alcohol so much? And did you ever have the Eastboro (Westboro) Baptist Church protest in your nation?

Let's say, before the revolt, we had a strict prohibition on almost everything. After the revolt, we tried alcohol once again and liked it. And about the church... They did it once on the beach, during the celebration. Violent way. Wanted to reinstall prohibition. But local drunkards handled that faster than riot police in most countries.

The Seryyiok Empire wrote:"What's your opinion on Victorian goth clothing?"
-Prince Victor

Has it's use in theme parks and some restaraunts. It has it's vibe.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information