NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spacias
Secretary

Founded: Apr 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Spacias » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:59 pm

Hi there! I will like to request a national seal, and a logo for the Spacias Government and Colonization Union.

Seal:
I will like a ring design like you see in many seals, with "The Republic of Spacias" in top, some stars and a year that says "1884". Place this spacecraft in the ring and add a ribbon below that says "Colonizing Existence, Space and Time" in it.

Logo:
Make the seal flat, make it blue and add text that says:
"Spacias
Government and Colonization
Union" in it.
Outside space - even that! :)
Two reasons why I changed my name to Spacias instead:
  • Spacia is taken
  • By an ex-nation
NS Stats will be real when the year reaches 3000.

Amaurita
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amaurita » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:17 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Amaurita wrote:Hi there!

I'd like to request a shoulder patch based on a this design from Maryland. However, I'd like to replace the yellow with a navy blue, have the words 'Federal Police' written in the space on top, and replace the Maryland flag with 13 alternating red and white stripes (vertical), with a gold American style eagle in the center flanked by gold olive branches.

I was also wondering if a shield could be done as well, In this style, although in silver/grey, with the maryland coat of arms replaced by a greyed out version of the design on the patch (without the extra box on top).

Thank you!

I don't think the branches work.

Looks awesome, thanks!

Kaskalma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kaskalma » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:30 am

Howdy! I have a couple short requests. I would like an airline logo similar that of the German airline Condor. The logo would be yellow with the name of the airline (Kestrel) next to it in the same color.

The second logo is for a toy manufacturing company similar to LEGO called Merst.
I would like the Logo to be similar to LEGO’s but in blue and orange instead of red and yellow.

Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:36 am

Kaskalma wrote:Howdy! I have a couple short requests. I would like an airline logo similar that of the German airline Condor. The logo would be yellow with the name of the airline (Kestrel) next to it in the same color.

The second logo is for a toy manufacturing company similar to LEGO called Merst.
I would like the Logo to be similar to LEGO’s but in blue and orange instead of red and yellow.

Thanks!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:01 am

Hey I was wondering if someone can take the smaller arrowheads of this symbol and make them be more like < this one but with the corners at the end more sharper like the arrowheads.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Merne
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merne » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:31 am

I tried. I tried and it looks really cheap and I don't even know how to add words to it.

So I would like to make a request for a national seal. I am going to include the idea I have in my head below but if it is difficult or you just plain have a better idea I am good with that.

So I am thinking a seal that includes the below symbol with an osprey sitting on the top. With our motto in Arminian:մեր սրտի լույսը

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/64/09/30/640930491c8039c40a803eedef15f8a4.jpg OR if it is easier
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/49891508365543354/
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1d/99/c2/1d99c2565853bd43502743036ca0e390.jpg

Please and THANK YOU

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:50 am

Merne wrote:I tried. I tried and it looks really cheap and I don't even know how to add words to it.

So I would like to make a request for a national seal. I am going to include the idea I have in my head below but if it is difficult or you just plain have a better idea I am good with that.

So I am thinking a seal that includes the below symbol with an osprey sitting on the top. With our motto in Arminian:մեր սրտի լույսը

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/64/09/30/640930491c8039c40a803eedef15f8a4.jpg OR if it is easier

Please and THANK YOU

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:11 am

Hello i would like to Request a Logo for my Media Service, The Truth of Neibeskiya.

I want it to contain my Media Service's name and Motto which is:

"One Pen, One Paper, One Person can Change a million Opinions."

It should resemble something like this:Image I would be happy if some calligraphy can be applied.

I request you to create symbol for it which i request you to put on the Left side of the Name and motto. The symbol should inculde my flags colors which are White, Blue and Green. The shape should be of a Octagon. At the center of the Octagon i request you to put a Hand looking something like this: Image

Thanks very much for reading.
Last edited by Neibeskiya on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
& Lord Master of the Indian Ocean
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
---The Most Serene Republic of Neibeskiya---
---Dé Möst ßerene Republik öf Neibhrā---
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"
See My News Thread (I need More Journalists): Truth of Neibeskiya

Merne
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merne » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:33 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Merne wrote:I tried. I tried and it looks really cheap and I don't even know how to add words to it.

Please and THANK YOU

Beautiful ! Thank you!!

Morkaslavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Morkaslavia » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:08 pm

Hello, I need something for my news agency, it will look like the New York Times logo and say “The Workers News” and have the words “Serving Morkaslavia for 40 years” in smaller letter and underneath it.

Thanks!
Last edited by Morkaslavia on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:18 am

Neibeskiya wrote:Hello i would like to Request a Logo for my Media Service, The Truth of Neibeskiya.

It should resemble something like this:(Image) I would be happy if some calligraphy can be applied.

I request you to create symbol for it which i request you to put on the Left side of the Name and motto. The symbol should inculde my flags colors which are White, Blue and Green. The shape should be of a Octagon. At the center of the Octagon i request you to put a Hand looking something like this: (Image)

Please read it again I had to change some some stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused.
Last edited by Neibeskiya on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Founder & Current Gen-Sec of the ATO, Observer & DGS of the CSL, Observer of the KTO
Just Your Normal Nation trying to maintain its empire, and Yes I am an Autocracy, and an Democracy...
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:07 am

Neibeskiya wrote:
Neibeskiya wrote:Hello i would like to Request a Logo for my Media Service, The Truth of Neibeskiya.

It should resemble something like this:(Image) I would be happy if some calligraphy can be applied.

I request you to create symbol for it which i request you to put on the Left side of the Name and motto. The symbol should inculde my flags colors which are White, Blue and Green. The shape should be of a Octagon. At the center of the Octagon i request you to put a Hand looking something like this: (Image)

Please read it again I had to change some some stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Neibeskiya wrote:Please read it again I had to change some some stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience that I may have caused.

Thank You Very much. I love it.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Rincurd
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rincurd » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:39 pm

Can Someone Make Me A Seal With A Goat And A Decorative Circle With Words Saying Peace, Restoration, Unity

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:44 am

Rincurd wrote:Can Someone Make Me A Seal With A Goat And A Decorative Circle With Words Saying Peace, Restoration, Unity

BlakeIsHere
Secretary

Founded: Feb 12, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby BlakeIsHere » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 am

Hi there! I will like to request an official seal for the Prime Minister of the Dell Planet.

I want a ring design as you see in many seals, with "The Prime Minister of the Dell Planet" on top, and a year that says "1512". Place the coat of arms of the Dell Planet (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/hypotheticalcitiescountries/images/3/36/Coat_of_arms_of_the_Dell_Planet.png/revision/latest?cb=20230427040717) in the ring.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Federal Republic of BlakeIsHere | Gweriniaeth Ffederal BlecYnYma
Factbook (canon information) (note: a lot of it is a WIP currently, sorry for the inconvenience)
President: Katherine Williams | Prime Minister: Lucas Blake Ashton | Senate Leader: Sir John Major | Capital: New Caernarfon
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Every post, in General, is an attempt to rile someone up.

Kaskalma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kaskalma » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:18 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kaskalma wrote:Howdy! I have a couple short requests. I would like an airline logo similar that of the German airline Condor. The logo would be yellow with the name of the airline (Kestrel) next to it in the same color.

Thanks!

Thank you! This is perfect!

Neo Titana
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Titana » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:14 am

Hello I have 2 requests. One for national seal and other for regional one. If I may I have few suggestions

1. National seal can have a single peacock feather in it. My nation values eco friendliness hence. I think a white Circle with green outline. Inside which is a blue peacock feather. Above the circle are the words "Ūre word" below the circle are the words "ūre handgyrdel" my nation motto. If possible in old English font along the circle perimeter.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by Neo Titana on Wed May 03, 2023 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neibeskiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neibeskiya » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:54 pm

Hello again !

I had tried to make an Coat of arms by myself, but i wanted to add somethings which I request you to do.

Here is the Coat of Arms I made: Image

What I want you to do is add 2 tigers as support for the crest. Like this:Image

I also would be happy if you could add a crown on the Double Eagles heads.

And also, can you add my Motto below, "Our Nation, Our Pride" and my nations name above the crest, "The Most Serene Republic of Neibeskiya.
Last edited by Neibeskiya on Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jai Neibhrāymäti"

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi there! A couple of days ago I tried designing a coat of arms for my nation, and while I'm mostly happy with the result I haven't been able to get the motto right. Would it be possible for you guys to assist me? If possible, I'd like the word UMOJA in either black or white letters in the central part of the ribbon.

Here's the coat of arms:

As an aside, trying to design my own arms gave me a real sense of just how difficult and time-consuming it can be. I know I speak for everyone when I say I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into doing our requests.
Last edited by Azania- on Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
-------------------------
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

Vykrotia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2016

Postby Vykrotia » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:50 pm

Azania- wrote:Hi there! A couple of days ago I tried designing a coat of arms for my nation, and while I'm mostly happy with the result I haven't been able to get the motto right. Would it be possible for you guys to assist me? If possible, I'd like the word UMOJA in either black or white letters in the central part of the ribbon.

Here's the coat of arms:

As an aside, trying to design my own arms gave me a real sense of just how difficult and time-consuming it can be. I know I speak for everyone when I say I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put into doing our requests.

White: https://imgur.com/hN3ygtr.png

Black: https://i.imgur.com/7aeSZzu.png
NATION INFO
FOUNDED: DEC. 16, 2021
PRESIDENT: HENDRIK STARKE
GOVERNMENT: FEDERAL REPUBLIC
POPULATION: 49,708,493

VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
- FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM -
(vai-krow-sha)

A heavily-militarized European nation forged from countless conflict and a clarion call for true independence.
A federal republic under a hidden police state, the Vykrotian Federation aims to maintain its strength through power while enforcing order.

Current IC year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

Vykrotia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2016

Postby Vykrotia » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Morkaslavia wrote:Hello, I need something for my news agency, it will look like the New York Times logo and say “The Workers News” and have the words “Serving Morkaslavia for 40 years” in smaller letter and underneath it.

Thanks!

NATION INFO
FOUNDED: DEC. 16, 2021
PRESIDENT: HENDRIK STARKE
GOVERNMENT: FEDERAL REPUBLIC
POPULATION: 49,708,493

VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
- FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM -
(vai-krow-sha)

A heavily-militarized European nation forged from countless conflict and a clarion call for true independence.
A federal republic under a hidden police state, the Vykrotian Federation aims to maintain its strength through power while enforcing order.

Current IC year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm

Hello!

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could place this flag on a shield that has both the red and black colours (split the same as the flag). Lastly, if the letters "BVCSM" in Rockwell Extra Bold place above the flag.

Thank you.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Azania-
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Azania- » Mon May 01, 2023 1:37 am

Vykrotia wrote:
Azania- wrote:Hi there! A couple of days ago I tried designing a coat of arms for my nation, and while I'm mostly happy with the result I haven't been able to get the motto right. Would it be possible for you guys to assist me? If possible, I'd like the word UMOJA in either black or white letters in the central part of the ribbon.

Here's the coat of arms:

White: https://imgur.com/hN3ygtr.png

Black: https://i.imgur.com/7aeSZzu.png

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for!
STATE OF AZANIA | TAIFA LA AZANIA
A large sovereign state located in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15 November 2021
✉ News: "By failing to hold Moroka accountable, we were complicit in his crimes." - President Xitu as the 36th anniversary of Sebe Moroka's death reignites controversy surrounding the Silent War | REGIONAL NEWS | Alleged Moroccan terror attack in Western Sahara leaves 3 Algerians dead | African Parliament convenes in special session to discuss the burgeoning North African crisis
When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.

Continental Free States
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Continental Free States » Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am

Hello! I wanted to request a coat of arms. It should be relatively simple, I just am not very good with graphics design of any kind. What I want is this emblem, except the text ("Heaven's Light Our Guide") should be replaced with "TRUTH ALONE IS SIGEFAST".
Last edited by Continental Free States on Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
☆ ☆ ☆ Foroned Provinces of AmericaFair Freedom's orlain son long to command ☆ ☆ ☆
Will abandon this NS for another account
Hard Reboot of ttl, possibly in Wrong English
25 y/o Bachelor of Laws, studying Masters in Intl Relations
Daily Nighfraigner: Uproars begin in New York after 'Boroughmasterly Edict' puts heavy geldstrafes on anyone owning a wagon | Not-Christers may not stand for rightership, Overster Highhove beslots in Choudhury g. New England | Halfdan Ellsberg, forbreaker doomed to life in gefangness for leaking Offdealing of Crigfare gewrites in 1982, found dead in his haftroom | Terrorongripe on Elysia kills 19 diplomats, heavily wounds French Presidentine, Arabish Crownprince and Trucecoastish Premier amid feastmeal held to aeren said Crownprince | Greekland sank ship bearing EB burghers fleeing burghercrig in Egypt, killing 100 burghers from England, Frankric, Doechland,, and others

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information