NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kleindeutchsland
Attaché

Founded: Jan 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Kleindeutchsland » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:37 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kleindeutchsland wrote:Hello I need a logo for my News thing, can it look like The New York Times logo, but replace it to say “The Kaisers Gazette” with a small increntation in the bottom right that says “The Imperial Reich’s Prime News Source since 1887”

Thanks!

Increntation is not an English word, which means you are probably also The Baha Republic. I'll use a more germanic font, if that's OK?

EDIT: Heere you go...

Thank you very much!

And yes I am Baha.
NS stats will be canon when the Kaiser dies. Wait what do you mean the Kaiser is dead? Well get me a new metaphor quick Jeremy!

The Imperial Reich of Kleindeutchsland is the last remaining Colonial Empire on the planet, yet still remaining the strongest country in Europe both Economically and Militarily, the Reich is ruled with a Iron Fist by Kaiser Ansgar Schäfer, who rules over the population of 167.6 Million people. the city of Berlin is the capital of the Imperial Reich, also housing as the largest city in Europe.

Intergalactic Colonization Project
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 04, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Colonization Project » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:22 pm

I would like this gear here https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/01/03/11/24/gear-1119298_1280.png, a space background with this earth over here, a person and a leader raising the ICP Flag (here is the link to the flag), a laurel wreath and words "ICP Parliament" in the top, and "Assembling since 1790" at the bottom. This is a seal, for my ICP Parliament.
The darkest of blues mean the darkest of space.
The lighest of blues mean the hottest of stars.
The darkest of reds mean the firey hell is coming.
The lightest of reds mean the coldest of stars.
The yellows mean the suns.
The greens mean the habitables.
The oranges are the evolving stars.
And that is the Intergalactic Colonization Project.

A Class 1 Civilization according to this index.

We never turn off Analog signals, everyone wants analog to come back, since ICP has colonized existence itself
I live in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Colonization Project » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:56 pm

/bump

We never turn off Analog signals, everyone wants analog to come back, since ICP has colonized existence itself
I live in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:27 am

Please don't bump.

I was working on your request, now I am not.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Colonization Project » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:18 am

K
Not gonna bump again.
But continue on the works ;)
Last edited by Intergalactic Colonization Project on Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Veoannia
Civilian

Founded: Nov 01, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Political party and emblems

Postby Veoannia » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:48 pm

Hello everyone, I need some help with designing these designs here, here's how it goes;
You take the design here from the Dawn of Liberty party: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... A0.svg.png.
Just change the text to read; "Yókinnamúa Náțsoúata Pátretcí", try to get the words in the same text and alignment as in the logo, you can shrink it or put some letters down, that's your decision to make.

My next design is that you take this here:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Norwegian_National_Security_Authority_Logo_Center_English_2018.png, replace the pattern on top with this here fox;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... x_Logo.jpg, don't add what's inside of the fox, just the fox's shape itself and the red eyes as well
then, you change the letters to read; "BlackFox Progamme", same alignment, placement, font, colour, and you're good to go.

thanks for doing this to me, I really appreciate it.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:47 am

Veoannia wrote:Hello everyone, I need some help with designing these designs here, here's how it goes;
You take the design here from the Dawn of Liberty party: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... A0.svg.png.
Just change the text to read; "Yókinnamúa Náțsoúata Pátretcí", try to get the words in the same text and alignment as in the logo, you can shrink it or put some letters down, that's your decision to make.

My next design is that you take this here:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4a/Norwegian_National_Security_Authority_Logo_Center_English_2018.png, replace the pattern on top with this here fox;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... x_Logo.jpg, don't add what's inside of the fox, just the fox's shape itself and the red eyes as well
then, you change the letters to read; "BlackFox Progamme", same alignment, placement, font, colour, and you're good to go.

thanks for doing this to me, I really appreciate it.

You can't do an exact match of Latin fonts to oriental characters, and there are multiple fonts on the second. Both are reasonably true to concept, I think.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:43 am

Intergalactic Colonization Project wrote:I would like this gear here https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/01/03/11/24/gear-1119298_1280.png, a space background with this earth over here, a person and a leader raising the ICP Flag (here is the link to the flag), a laurel wreath and words "ICP Parliament" in the top, and "Assembling since 1790" at the bottom. This is a seal, for my ICP Parliament.

I don't think the wreath or the figure work properly.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Colonization Project » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:28 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Intergalactic Colonization Project wrote:I would like this gear here https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/01/03/11/24/gear-1119298_1280.png, a space background with this earth over here, a person and a leader raising the ICP Flag (here is the link to the flag), a laurel wreath and words "ICP Parliament" in the top, and "Assembling since 1790" at the bottom. This is a seal, for my ICP Parliament.

I don't think the wreath or the figure work properly.

Thanks, I appreciate your design! :)

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:42 pm

Hey I need a seal for my intelligence agency. Anything works just need my colors of blue(#042464) and green (#258b25)
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Almonaster
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:54 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Hey I need a seal for my intelligence agency. Anything works just need my colors of blue(#042464) and green (#258b25)

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:25 am

Hello, all! I have never submitted a request here before, but there's some absolutely killer work being done in this thread and I was hoping I could get some assistance in designing a company logo for a P2TM RP I have coming up.

The RP will be loosely based on the TNT drama series Snowpiercer, but with the eponymous great ark train instead being named Winterstar. The train will have been invented and owned by a company called Turnbull Industries. Thus, I'm looking to have a logo designed for Turnbull Industries, but I'd like it to vaguely resemble the logo for Wilford Industries as seen in the show: https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1510947105.0092/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Essentially, I just need the "W" replaced with a "T" and have the company name changed to "TURNBULL INDUSTRIES" with an additional tagline/slogan underneath that reads: "THE FUTURE MADE MANIFEST".

If anyone wants to do more creative stuff with it, hellz yeah, be my guest! But I'll take anything I can get. I'm not picky at all. Thank you so much in advance, should anyone decide to pick this one up! :bow:
Last edited by Rudaslavia on Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friends call me "Rud."

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:45 pm

Rudaslavia wrote:Hello, all! I have never submitted a request here before, but there's some absolutely killer work being done in this thread and I was hoping I could get some assistance in designing a company logo for a P2TM RP I have coming up.

The RP will be loosely based on the TNT drama series Snowpiercer, but with the eponymous great ark train instead being named Winterstar. The train will have been invented and owned by a company called Turnbull Industries. Thus, I'm looking to have a logo designed for Turnbull Industries, but I'd like it to vaguely resemble the logo for Wilford Industries as seen in the show: https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1510947105.0092/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Essentially, I just need the "W" replaced with a "T" and have the company name changed to "TURNBULL INDUSTRIES" with an additional tagline/slogan underneath that reads: "THE FUTURE MADE MANIFEST".

If anyone wants to do more creative stuff with it, hellz yeah, be my guest! But I'll take anything I can get. I'm not picky at all. Thank you so much in advance, should anyone decide to pick this one up! :bow:

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intergalactic Colonization Project » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm

Another request:
Since i dont have a national seal, can you place the National Flag Link Is Here in an interstate shield. Place it on a space background circle inside another circle, add some stars on the left and right. Please add some symbols at the shield. Add a spaceship on the left and a galaxy on the right. Add text "Intergalactic Colonization Project" at the top and "Colonizing the barriers and the galaxies since 120 AD". Make the bottom text small please!

Rudaslavia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Rudaslavia » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:47 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rudaslavia wrote:Hello, all! I have never submitted a request here before, but there's some absolutely killer work being done in this thread and I was hoping I could get some assistance in designing a company logo for a P2TM RP I have coming up.

It is absolutely perfect. The triangular/pyramid design even suits the themes of class and power that will be present in the RP. I cannot thank you enough!
Friends call me "Rud."

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:41 pm

Hello again, I was wondering if anybody could make a seal for the Crimson Secret Service "CSS", they're sort of like the Crimson Isles' version of the CIA, and I'd like to have it incorporate their motto "Intelligentia clavem" as well as the eagle that is on the Crimson isles' flag, and being in the form of a circular seal. If this request can be done I would be very grateful, as the last one I got from here for the Crimson Armed Forces was very good and I personally really liked it.
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:44 pm

The Crimson Isles wrote:Hello again, I was wondering if anybody could make a seal for the Crimson Secret Service "CSS", they're sort of like the Crimson Isles' version of the CIA, and I'd like to have it incorporate their motto "Intelligentia clavem" as well as the eagle that is on the Crimson isles' flag, and being in the form of a circular seal. If this request can be done I would be very grateful, as the last one I got from here for the Crimson Armed Forces was very good and I personally really liked it.

When you are referring back to previous work it helps if you quote the relevant post...
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Crimson Isles wrote:Hello, I was wondering if someone here could possibly make a sort of armed forces seal for my nation, in my mind it'd be the eagle (Polish eagle) on the flag but with a shield in one claw and a more classical, medieval longsword in the other, with a templar style cross behind the eagle. Oh and I'd also like the date 1794 integrated into the design too since that's when the nation's military was foundees.

If someone could make that I'd be very grateful.

I can't get the sword and shield thing to work.

Since it happens to have been my work, I have the source, but for others they would need a link to reference it.

Washington-Columbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Washington-Columbia » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:26 pm

Hello, So, I'm requesting an seal to replace my old one, which I found on the internet and sadly do not know who made it. I don't really care if it isn't high quality, as long as it fits the schematics for it. Just try to make an seal where you think it looks neat, and is good to fit in my factbook. For ideas, I added urls to my words on what to include in my seal. You could use them as an example or detail them onto the seal. Whether what is your choice, I hope you have a nice time making the seal.

The schematics for my new seal should include:

A shield with Mount Rainier towering over the Puget Sound. This image can show you an example to put on.
In the Puget Sound, placing some canoes and ships sailing nearby. Here are two examples to use.
Adding some orcas waving and frolicking nearby is nice to see in the seal. Something like this is optional, but is nicer to see.
Surrounding the Shield, add an olive wreath surrounding the shield. The olive wreaths in the Seal of Cyprus are a nice example.
If you want, you can add two animals hoisting the seal upward. You can choose what animal you want, though It would be more fitting if the animals hoisting have a presence in Cascadia.
Finally, you should check if the seal is small enough to fit in a factbook. I do want to place it in my factbook, and for other purposes like an embassy program. I'd say it should be less than 600 px, and being around 400 px is what I think would be my recommended size.

So, if you are interested in making my request, I do hope that you have a nice time doing so, and please try to align with my requests. With nothing to say, whether you want to add more detail, I wish you a good luck.
CASCADIAN UNION
Merica and Canadeh's Social Democratic brother
Home to Deadpool, Batman and Jesse Pinkman
NS stats have been sleeping since smoking too much grass

CBC N5 Weekly News: Car chase involving terrorists after lawyer Julian Francisco in Apollo, all terrorists dead - Man kills Vegeta 3rd time this week - Worker strike in Dubai begins - Chinese Military Base in Sichuan raided, no casualty or changes reported - kratos messi
SHUT UP [names of neo-nazis], YOURE NOT AN SS OFFICER SENT TO DESTROY WOKE HEGIMONY, YOURE AN EDGY 14-YEAR-OLD WHO LIVES IN CHICAGO, IL
Barbie is an Allegory for Animal Farm. Kens (Animals) seize control over the Barbies (Humans) and Ryan Gosling seizes power himself (Napoleon the Pig) and keeps much of the status quo.
STRAIGHT CIS ALLY

Insulamia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 07, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Insulamia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:32 am

Washington-Columbia wrote:snippity snip

Hi there! I've made a coat of arms for Washington-Columbia in this Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tZo6XPuhOOqYKwP4glVgjMaBkxVOSr_G

There is an SVG (vector) file but I've also rasterised it into several PNG files with plenty of sizes to choose from.

Some notes about the coat of arms:
- I added two things that you did not request. These are the flower above the shield and the motto scroll beneath it. I added them because those spots looked kinda empty on the arms and I personally think it looks better with them. However, if you want them removed, please tell me and I'll be on it.
- [edit] The flower in the crest (above the shield) is based on the current coat of arms that you display in your factbook. Maybe it's a symbol of some wildflower or daisy in Washington-Columbia?
- I added supporters (animals hoisting the shield) of grizzly bears; based on my very light Googling, I believe they are native to the Cascades.
- Okay, the "canoe" and the ship aren't exactly the ones you asked for, but it was the best I could do.
- I tried to match some colours to the colour of your flag.
- I'm currently too lazy to dig up the sources for the images that I used, but if you want to know about any, I can give you more information.

And if you want anything else adjusted on these arms, feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do!
Last edited by Insulamia on Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insulamia
Liberty, unity, peace

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:40 am

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Ahoy, I'm looking to fill out some logos of Dormill and Stiura, general design could either be a seal or a more simple logo, your choice, for the following organizations:

• United Republics Army: Known as Republikeins Leger / Armée Républicaine (both are used simultaneously, such as in Canada), as a logo would use the bolded words with Marianne (the French personification of Lady Liberty) as depicted in Liberty Leading the People. As a seal, would have the full names as above with something closer to the Virginia State Seal. If you want to include the flag, it should be that of Dormill and Stiura depicted as it is now.
  • United Republics Navy: Known as Republikeinse Marine / Marine Républicaine, as both a seal and logo would depict a man-o-war, the full ship in the seal and the masts in the logo. It also follows the notes for the above.
  • United Republics Air Force: Known as Republikeinse Luchtmacht / Armée de l'air Républicaine, would in both cases show a Great Horned Owl in a pounce, the seal would be the full image and logo a silhouette.
  • National Space Research Institute: Going by Nationaal Instituut voor Ruimteonderzoek, NIRZ; Institut national de recherche spatiale, INRS, the logo would most resemble that of CSA but using NIRZ/INRS.

I know I shouldn't bump requests but I'd really like to see if this can be filled.
The United Republics of Dormill and Stiura
Liberty, Justice, Democracy
Join The Western Isles and chart your own path!
"Interacting with Dormill and Stiura; violently." -Balnik, 2021
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Washington-Columbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Washington-Columbia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:09 am

Insulamia wrote:
Washington-Columbia wrote:snippity snip

-scissors

Damn, they look great to me! There were some details, though not officially requested, do put a nice touch on the coat of arms like the motto scroll and the flower. You filled out the requests I gave very nicely and I do hope to use it in my factbook, when I get an imgur Account. But you don't have to worry, I'll try to upload these images when I get an imgur account for myself. Thank you.
CASCADIAN UNION
Merica and Canadeh's Social Democratic brother
Home to Deadpool, Batman and Jesse Pinkman
NS stats have been sleeping since smoking too much grass

CBC N5 Weekly News: Car chase involving terrorists after lawyer Julian Francisco in Apollo, all terrorists dead - Man kills Vegeta 3rd time this week - Worker strike in Dubai begins - Chinese Military Base in Sichuan raided, no casualty or changes reported - kratos messi
SHUT UP [names of neo-nazis], YOURE NOT AN SS OFFICER SENT TO DESTROY WOKE HEGIMONY, YOURE AN EDGY 14-YEAR-OLD WHO LIVES IN CHICAGO, IL
Barbie is an Allegory for Animal Farm. Kens (Animals) seize control over the Barbies (Humans) and Ryan Gosling seizes power himself (Napoleon the Pig) and keeps much of the status quo.
STRAIGHT CIS ALLY

Insulamia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 07, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Insulamia » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:34 pm

Washington-Columbia wrote:Damn, they look great to me! There were some details, though not officially requested, do put a nice touch on the coat of arms like the motto scroll and the flower. You filled out the requests I gave very nicely and I do hope to use it in my factbook, when I get an imgur Account. But you don't have to worry, I'll try to upload these images when I get an imgur account for myself. Thank you.

No problem! If you want, I can upload the images, but I'll leave you to it.
Insulamia
Liberty, unity, peace

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:39 pm

You don't actually need an account to upload to Imgur.

EDIT: tpyo
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gbokpoenic
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Gbokpoenic » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:25 am

Could someone make me a football logo like PSG but instead A.S Dokha

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:49 am

Gbokpoenic wrote:Could someone make me a football logo like PSG but instead A.S Dokha

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information