NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:55 am

Alsex wrote:
Imperial States of Duotona wrote:Hello, I'd like to request a logo for Duotona's Olympic team. I'd like the bee from my flag (including the crown) and the Olympic rings inside a shield outline (similar to that of Team Ireland, in that it's longer than a typical shield you might see in a flag, but not the same one preferably) on a white background. Written underneath, I'd like "Team Duotona" in a somewhat professional looking font. Finally, make sure that the size of the whole image won't be massive when I put it into a factbook I plan to make.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go.

Just a few things to change. Not to be rude, but it does look like this was rushed (you literally made it in five minutes)

1) I can still see parts of the clover from the Irish shield that you've erased, and parts of the crown are missing and some orange from the flag can still be seen. Can you just go over it and clean up this?
2) I requested a white background and I forgot to mention that I wanted the shield to be black. Can you add this?
3) I should've specified a typeface to use. Can you use Century Gothic for the words, and can it all be on one line and a little bit smaller to do so?

Thanks.
Last edited by Imperial States of Duotona on Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:29 am

Imperial States of Duotona wrote:Hello, I'd like to request a logo for Duotona's Olympic team. I'd like the bee from my flag (including the crown) and the Olympic rings inside a shield outline (similar to that of Team Ireland, in that it's longer than a typical shield you might see in a flag, but not the same one preferably) on a white background. Written underneath, I'd like "Team Duotona" in a somewhat professional looking font. Finally, make sure that the size of the whole image won't be massive when I put it into a factbook I plan to make.

Thanks in advance.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:32 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Perfect, thanks.
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

La Epistola
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby La Epistola » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:44 am

Base: Bolivia coa
1. Only use the first layer of flags shown and replace the bolivian flag with my flag, also remove the cannons
2. The spears or pikes at the end of the flags should be repalced by the phrygian cap on the left one, and the axe on the right one.
3. On the side of the shield put the fasces from here here on both sides, should be facing outwards
4. Put in the area where the old phrygian cap and axe would be the muskets from here remove the other bayonets there too above the cannons tops.
5. Use the motto drape from here and have two come from the bottom left flag (below the shield), the top one says "REPÚBLICA DE', the bottom says 'JUSTICIA Y', for the other two coming from the right flag, the top says 'LA EPÍSTOLA' and the bottom one says 'PIEDAD'
6. Ontop of the shield instead of the wreaths and bird put the sun of may from here
7. The text on the shield should be replaced with 'La Epístola' and the shield should be split into 4 quarters:
Top left - Bible from here, white background
Top right - Same three blue flowing lines from here, emerald green background #50C878
Bottom left - Axe and other tool from here, background crimson #DC143C
Bottom right - Lion from here, background the same as the blue on the other half of the same coat of arms linked

Wochaystein
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wochaystein » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:59 pm

La Epistola wrote:Base: Bolivia coa
1. Only use the first layer of flags shown and replace the bolivian flag with my flag, also remove the cannons
2. The spears or pikes at the end of the flags should be repalced by the phrygian cap on the left one, and the axe on the right one.
3. On the side of the shield put the fasces from here here on both sides, should be facing outwards
4. Put in the area where the old phrygian cap and axe would be the muskets from here remove the other bayonets there too above the cannons tops.
5. Use the motto drape from here and have two come from the bottom left flag (below the shield), the top one says "REPÚBLICA DE', the bottom says 'JUSTICIA Y', for the other two coming from the right flag, the top says 'LA EPÍSTOLA' and the bottom one says 'PIEDAD'
6. Ontop of the shield instead of the wreaths and bird put the sun of may from here
7. The text on the shield should be replaced with 'La Epístola' and the shield should be split into 4 quarters:
Top right - Same three blue flowing lines from here, emerald green background #50C878
Bottom right - Lion from here, background the same as the blue on the other half of the same coat of arms linked

Dieresis of Diarcesia
The Cities of the Holy Empire of Wochaystein
Zuidren | Krofen | Fischen | Tien | Tendorf

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:20 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:I want a seal for my nation as a whole.
It should be an Austrian-style Eagle holding a ribbon reading "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité"
There should be a shield showing the national colours of Black, Yellow, Red
Under the ribbon there should be another ribbon reading "Mortem ad Tyrranidem"

bumb
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

La Epistola
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby La Epistola » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:14 am

Wochaystein wrote:
La Epistola wrote:Base: Bolivia coa

[spoiler]

Thank you!

Astana-Anders
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Political Party and Emblem

Postby Astana-Anders » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:40 am

Hello gamers, AA here again.

I have a list of things I would like to get made and would really like for you guys to do it since I love the logos South Olpen and would look to see some more.

But sidenote, what program do you prefer to use to make these emblems/political logos?

Anyway, here's some basic stuff

First off, I would like for the person in question to make an emblem based off the Österreich-Wappen (1934-1938) as shown here;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png
However, replace the inner shield with the shield in this here flag;
https://www.nationstates.net/images/fla ... 348011.png
and that'll be all for that one

First off, I would like a political party logo based around the Serbian Radical Party, as shown here;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... go.svg.png
However, replace the Serbian Eagle in that one with the Emblem created in the Item 1 spoiler, in the same general style as the Serbian Radical Party.
Then, replace the words their with the words "Greater Astana Party", in the same format, font, and etc as the words on the SPS.

Al Hasamila
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Hasamila » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:43 pm

I need help!
I need someone to make a logo for our football federation and league!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:12 am

Al Hasamila wrote:I need help!
I need someone to make a logo for our football federation and league!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 am

Nova Catania wrote:Can I have the But with NATIONAL SECURITY SERVICE on top, NSS in the middle, and UNITED FED. OF CATANIA on the bottom. If you can make "FEDERATION" fit instead of "FED." that would be great, if not I'm ok.

It's been a while since I put in this request, so I'll give it a bump.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:00 am

Nova Catania wrote:
Nova Catania wrote:Can I have the But with NATIONAL SECURITY SERVICE on top, NSS in the middle, and UNITED FED. OF CATANIA on the bottom. If you can make "FEDERATION" fit instead of "FED." that would be great, if not I'm ok.

It's been a while since I put in this request, so I'll give it a bump.

Sorry for the delay. I suspect it got skipped first time because the link was malformed.

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:14 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nova Catania wrote:It's been a while since I put in this request, so I'll give it a bump.

Sorry for the delay. I suspect it got skipped first time because the link was malformed.

Thank you! It looks great!

Onionist Randosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Onionist Randosia » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:29 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:I want a seal for my nation as a whole.
It should be an Austrian-style Eagle holding a ribbon reading "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité"
There should be a shield showing the national colours of Black, Yellow, Red
Under the ribbon there should be another ribbon reading "Mortem ad Tyrranidem"

bumb

Okay…
Do you want the eagle to hold something else in the other foot? Also, do you still want the crown?
The People's Onionist Republic of Onionist Randosia
Call me OR or Randosia - they/them pronouns
Posts are OOC unless stated otherwise - posts do not represent official views of Aurora or InterLeft unless stated otherwise

Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Aurora
Former Deputy PM, PM and Minister of Defense of Asterya (now Aurora)
3x WA Delegate (among other things) of The Union of Great Onionist Nations, later Asterya, now Aurora
Founder, Administrator, past Chancellor and current Director of Defense, InterLeft
JEFF High Command
Astravica - Citizen, The Region That Has No Big Banks
Astravia - RPer, Distant Worlds
Gaviastan - Diplomacy Officer, Great Lakes Alliance, and GLA representative to the United Regions of Valeria
Sovetskiy Luk Navsegda!

StrayaRoos
Ambassador

Left-Leaning College State

Postby StrayaRoos » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:50 am

ca i have a Eurovision type logo but it says Anaiavision instead ofeurovision and in the heart it has the flag of Anaia
СтраяРус ❤️ Україна
Fly Air STR, the Spirit of StrayaRoos
He/Him
WOMBLE TILL I DIE

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:33 am

StrayaRoos wrote:ca i have a Eurovision type logo but it says Anaiavision instead ofeurovision and in the heart it has the flag of Anaia

Kaedeki
Secretary

Founded: Feb 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedeki » Mon May 09, 2022 4:46 am

Hi, I'd like to request a logo for my news site. There should be a black circle with a white silhouette of a head in it. The black circle should have this frame. In the head there should be the word "風" in white (a picture example can be found here). To the right, there should be the title "Kyoba Independent" with the subtitle "The Most Influential Kaedereijin Newspaper" under it in italics. Both the title and the subtitle should be in the font Constantia and centered, but only the title should be bolded. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Kaedeki on Mon May 09, 2022 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Theocratic Shogunate of Kaedeki
楓林の神格幕府
Capital: Yoitama (宵霊) | Population: 6,350,900 | Largest City: Kyoba (雩場)
National Wiki | The Kazeshin | Learn about the Domain of Wind!

May the winds be in your favour.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon May 09, 2022 6:37 am

Onionist Randosia wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:bumb

Okay…
Do you want the eagle to hold something else in the other foot? Also, do you still want the crown?

The ribbons should be held by both feet. And remove the crown.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 09, 2022 6:53 am

Kaedeki wrote:Hi, I'd like to request a logo for my news site. There should be a black circle with a white silhouette of a head in it. The black circle should have this frame. In the head there should be the word "風" in white (a picture example can be found here). To the right, there should be the title "Kyoba Independent" with the subtitle "The Most Influential Kaedereijin Newspaper" under it in italics. Both the title and the subtitle should be in the font Constantia and centered, but only the title should be bolded. Thanks in advance!

A white character on a white face doesn't make sense, so you got black.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 09, 2022 7:06 am

Astana-Anders wrote:Hello gamers, AA here again.

I have a list of things I would like to get made and would really like for you guys to do it since I love the logos South Olpen and would look to see some more.

But sidenote, what program do you prefer to use to make these emblems/political logos?

Anyway, here's some basic stuff

First off, I would like for the person in question to make an emblem based off the Österreich-Wappen (1934-1938) as shown here;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png
However, replace the inner shield with the shield in this here flag;
https://www.nationstates.net/images/fla ... 348011.png
and that'll be all for that one

First off, I would like a political party logo based around the Serbian Radical Party, as shown here;
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... go.svg.png
However, replace the Serbian Eagle in that one with the Emblem created in the Item 1 spoiler, in the same general style as the Serbian Radical Party.
Then, replace the words their with the words "Greater Astana Party", in the same format, font, and etc as the words on the SPS.

Sounds familiar.

The link for the inner flag in part one is broken.

Kaedeki
Secretary

Founded: Feb 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedeki » Mon May 09, 2022 4:27 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kaedeki wrote:Hi, I'd like to request a logo for my news site. There should be a black circle with a white silhouette of a head in it. The black circle should have this frame. In the head there should be the word "風" in white (a picture example can be found here). To the right, there should be the title "Kyoba Independent" with the subtitle "The Most Influential Kaedereijin Newspaper" under it in italics. Both the title and the subtitle should be in the font Constantia and centered, but only the title should be bolded. Thanks in advance!

A white character on a white face doesn't make sense, so you got black.

My bad about that, I wasn't thinking straight then.

Thanks for the logo though! Appreciate it.
The Theocratic Shogunate of Kaedeki
楓林の神格幕府
Capital: Yoitama (宵霊) | Population: 6,350,900 | Largest City: Kyoba (雩場)
National Wiki | The Kazeshin | Learn about the Domain of Wind!

May the winds be in your favour.

The Greater Ukrainian State
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Ukrainian State » Sun May 15, 2022 4:01 pm

Alright so I'd like a modified version of this logo: https://www.emojipng.com/preview/3015993

However I wanted it slightly modified:
1: Replace the the stars with the Metro Sparta Logo: https://www.hiclipart.com/free-transpar ... part-vzgrs

2: get rid of the sword.

3: change the ОСКОМ into White instead of yellow. Outline letters with black

4: make the bar/hands Red like the Metro "M", make the outline Red, make background Black.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun May 15, 2022 4:59 pm

The Greater Ukrainian State wrote:Alright so I'd like a modified version of this logo: https://www.emojipng.com/preview/3015993

1: Replace the the stars with the Metro Sparta Logo: https://www.hiclipart.com/free-transpar ... part-vzgrs

4: make the bar/hands Red like the Metro "M", make the outline Red, make background Black.

The Greater Ukrainian State
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Ukrainian State » Mon May 16, 2022 3:32 am

Eiran wrote:
The Greater Ukrainian State wrote:Alright so I'd like a modified version of this logo: https://www.emojipng.com/preview/3015993

Good sir, this is amazing. I do have one final request and it's to just turn the "S" or C into the unique style S like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=metro+s ... MUmkx_W8PM or https://russianarmyshop.eu/head-gear/14 ... -2033.html
Last edited by The Greater Ukrainian State on Mon May 16, 2022 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Western Sol
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby The Republic of Western Sol » Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 am

Hey all! I would like to request a police logo for my nation, and I’m giving you full liberty on what you do with it! Thank you all in advance

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information