NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:16 pm

The Vessels Resurgent wrote:Hello! This is going to be quite a large request, so I apologise in advance.
Firstly, could I have the symbol here:
touched up to a higher quality? The original image was good quality, but this symbol was very small.

It's very hard to "add quality". Here's what I m anaged.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Tyvertsia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyvertsia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:56 pm

The Vessels Resurgent wrote:Hello! This is going to be quite a large request, so I apologise in advance.
touched up to a higher quality? The original image was good quality, but this symbol was very small.

Secondly, could I have symbols made for a few of the major religions in my setting? These are:
The Vengeful Way: This one should depict a damaged and cracked-looking version of this symbol (preferably without the white flecks):
with black tendrils wrapping around it. One tendril should be wrapped around the leftmost spike and holding a nail to the sky at a diagonal angle () The nail should be solid black like the tendrils.
Heralds of the Black Dawn: This should be a circular version of this flag:

with a few colour changes. The sea should be dark-ish blue (but not so dark as to make the black reflection unnoticeable), the sky white and the sun and the reflection of it on the water black.

This is a rather big request, so I'll be grateful if anyone does it but please tell me if it feels like I'm asking for too much.

Done with the Heralds of the Black Dawn! I'm not sure how or if you could implement this, but this shade of blue *should* also be able to produce Stygian Blue!
Ofc, if there's any adjustments you'd like for me to make, feel free to ask! (:
Last edited by Tyvertsia on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....‡ EMPIRE OF TYVERTSIA ‡.....
Импараи Тивертсй
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.
  • Fort Leška's gate is entirely made
    of solid iron, as a defense against
    wildlife sensitive to iron.
  • Children are not considered
    bastards if their parents intend to
    marry.
  • Some Svitny have been able to call
    upon Holhynov to summon a storm.
  • Nobody remembers what is
    depicted on the arms of the
    Kingdom of Perelsk, though many
    agree it is likely a moose or lešovik.
  • Milodzraška were originally believed
    to be the spirits of those murdered
    in a given city.
ЙМПАР ЙЕӠИМИР | Emperor Jedzimir
ӠЬЕРАЪѢ | Territory
ЛУБКОВЊ | Lubkovism

The Vessels Resurgent
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vessels Resurgent » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:56 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

It's very hard to "add quality". Here's what I m anaged.

This'll work great, thank you!

Tyvertsia wrote:

Secondly, could I have symbols made for a few of the major religions in my setting? These are:
The Vengeful Way: This one should depict a damaged and cracked-looking version of this symbol (preferably without the white flecks):
with black tendrils wrapping around it. One tendril should be wrapped around the leftmost spike and holding a nail to the sky at a diagonal angle () The nail should be solid black like the tendrils.
Heralds of the Black Dawn: This should be a circular version of this flag:

with a few colour changes. The sea should be dark-ish blue (but not so dark as to make the black reflection unnoticeable), the sky white and the sun and the reflection of it on the water black.

This is a rather big request, so I'll be grateful if anyone does it but please tell me if it feels like I'm asking for too much.

Done with the Heralds of the Black Dawn! I'm not sure how or if you could implement this, but this shade of blue *should* also be able to produce Stygian Blue!
Ofc, if there's any adjustments you'd like for me to make, feel free to ask! (:

Thanks a lot! If possible, could I get a larger version?
Factbooks are eternally WIP because motivation to write comes and goes on a whim
THE CONFEDERACY OF THE VESSELS RESURGENT

"And let the gods and monarchs know: they should fear the Ones Below."
-The Voidsong, 356 PF.

This nation is set in an AU of Hollow Knight, and contains HUGE spoilers for that game. Currently reworking the Vessel language.

THE VOICE OF THE DEEP: Nothing major to report this windcycle.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:05 am

The Vessels Resurgent wrote:Thanks a lot! If possible, could I get a larger version?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:58 am

Romextly wrote:Can some one use this as the template. Then exchange everything that is white for black and everything red for green. Then change Rossi with Scorpius. thanks :)

/bump

The Vessels Resurgent
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vessels Resurgent » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:14 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Vessels Resurgent wrote:Thanks a lot! If possible, could I get a larger version?

Thank you!
Factbooks are eternally WIP because motivation to write comes and goes on a whim
THE CONFEDERACY OF THE VESSELS RESURGENT

"And let the gods and monarchs know: they should fear the Ones Below."
-The Voidsong, 356 PF.

This nation is set in an AU of Hollow Knight, and contains HUGE spoilers for that game. Currently reworking the Vessel language.

THE VOICE OF THE DEEP: Nothing major to report this windcycle.

Xaojie
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaojie » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am

Eiran wrote:
Xaojie wrote:Thank you so much! I know this sounds like a waste of time, but I legitimately forgot some key details. Could you remove the Burgundian Cross and move the scroll further up, and replace the Spanish cross with this? (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... dry%29.svg) Could you also replace the scroll with the scroll on the bottom here? (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... e_2017.png)

Thanks so much! Could you also make a seal version without the crown please? One with the ring around and without it please.
Last edited by Xaojie on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:39 pm

I need a logo for "Dodowak Electronics", a company I'm using for roleplay.
I need some 3 colored squares (Green, Blue, and Yellow in that order) across and a computer in the middle square.
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

Tyvertsia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyvertsia » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Wack-i wrote:I need a logo for "Dodowak Electronics", a company I'm using for roleplay.
I need some 3 colored squares (Green, Blue, and Yellow in that order) across and a computer in the middle square.

Like this?
.....‡ EMPIRE OF TYVERTSIA ‡.....
Импараи Тивертсй
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.
  • Fort Leška's gate is entirely made
    of solid iron, as a defense against
    wildlife sensitive to iron.
  • Children are not considered
    bastards if their parents intend to
    marry.
  • Some Svitny have been able to call
    upon Holhynov to summon a storm.
  • Nobody remembers what is
    depicted on the arms of the
    Kingdom of Perelsk, though many
    agree it is likely a moose or lešovik.
  • Milodzraška were originally believed
    to be the spirits of those murdered
    in a given city.
ЙМПАР ЙЕӠИМИР | Emperor Jedzimir
ӠЬЕРАЪѢ | Territory
ЛУБКОВЊ | Lubkovism

South Africa3
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Africa3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:46 am

Hi there! Could I please get this coat of arms, with the welwitschia removed and the Namibian flag in the shield replaced by a horizontal tricolour using the colours from my flag.
Last edited by South Africa3 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
South African Republic

------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
| Home
| Overview | Poltics
| Military | Foreign Relations
Comprehensive retcon of A z a n i a
18 July 2023
Sunday Times: NERSA awards KEPCO-SAPC consortium contract to build two new nuclear reactors | Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality plans to introduce Africa's first 'superblock' as part of new urban renewal project | Eight Rwandan nationals charged over alleged plot to arm ethnic Tutsi rebels in the DRC; Rwanda denies involvement, insists accused were acting independently | REGIONAL NEWS | Angolan and Zimbabwean presidents meet, affirm close ties amid harsher SAC sanctions

Sig based off -Astoria's.
I don't know how the internet works, I just know it's evil. That's why I use Nord VPN.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:23 am

South Africa3 wrote:Hi there! Could I please get this coat of arms, with the welwitschia removed and the Namibian flag in the shield replaced by a horizontal tricolour using the colours from my flag.

TIL what welwitschia is.

South Africa3
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Africa3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
South Africa3 wrote:Hi there! Could I please get this coat of arms, with the welwitschia removed and the Namibian flag in the shield replaced by a horizontal tricolour using the colours from my flag.

TIL what welwitschia is.

Lol thank you it's great.
South African Republic

------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
| Home
| Overview | Poltics
| Military | Foreign Relations
Comprehensive retcon of A z a n i a
18 July 2023
Sunday Times: NERSA awards KEPCO-SAPC consortium contract to build two new nuclear reactors | Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality plans to introduce Africa's first 'superblock' as part of new urban renewal project | Eight Rwandan nationals charged over alleged plot to arm ethnic Tutsi rebels in the DRC; Rwanda denies involvement, insists accused were acting independently | REGIONAL NEWS | Angolan and Zimbabwean presidents meet, affirm close ties amid harsher SAC sanctions

Sig based off -Astoria's.
I don't know how the internet works, I just know it's evil. That's why I use Nord VPN.

Ushornaia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ushornaia » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:29 am

Could someone make a CoA for my nation? It doesn’t really have to have anything specific on there. Thanks in advance!
I created the rp forum Courland. Go here to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=500840

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:31 am

Ushornaia wrote:Could someone make a CoA for my nation? It doesn’t really have to have anything specific on there. Thanks in advance!

LOL. It helps us if you provide something to go on.

Ushornaia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ushornaia » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:33 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ushornaia wrote:Could someone make a CoA for my nation? It doesn’t really have to have anything specific on there. Thanks in advance!

LOL. It helps us if you provide something to go on.

Sorry. I see that you did a really good job with what little I gave you to go off of though!
I created the rp forum Courland. Go here to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=500840

Nevadaia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevadaia » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Heya.
I need a banner for my department of foreign affairs

I'd like this sagebrush branch that Almonaster made for me

and to the right of it
"Nevadaian Department Of Foreign Affairs"
Transparent, of course

I'm sorry if this is a bit too simple.

In any case, I'd appreciate it.
The Plutocracy Of Nevadaia
Current Affairs: Clear Airways
A 12 civilization, according to this index
Isaiah 2:4
"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.”

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Nevadaia wrote:Heya.

and to the right of it
Transparent, of course

Nevadaia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevadaia » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nevadaia wrote:Heya.

and to the right of it
Transparent, of course

Thank ya.
The Plutocracy Of Nevadaia
Current Affairs: Clear Airways
A 12 civilization, according to this index
Isaiah 2:4
"He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.”

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:29 am

The Vessels Resurgent wrote:The Vengeful Way: This one should depict a damaged and cracked-looking version of this symbol (preferably without the white flecks):

Tendrils: Drifting smoke / clinging vines / octopus attack / other?

Nieuwe Welvaart
Civilian

Founded: Mar 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nieuwe Welvaart » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:38 am

Hello, I’d like for my coat of arms to be based off this one

The main changes I’d like to make would be first of all to make the palm trees into flag poles, the flags hanging from them should be navy blue, white and orange vertical tricolours. For the shield I’d like you to put blue waves on a white shield with a sizeable gap in the centre left for three lymphads to go. Finally I would like the motto to be Vrijheid, Rijkdom, Ontdekking. Thank you.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:41 am

Nieuwe Welvaart wrote:Hello, I’d like for my coat of arms to be based off this one

The main changes I’d like to make would be first of all to make the palm trees into flag poles, the flags hanging from them should be navy blue, white and orange vertical tricolours. For the shield I’d like you to put blue waves on a white shield with a sizeable gap in the centre left for three lymphads to go. Finally I would like the motto to be Vrijheid, Rijkdom, Ontdekking. Thank you.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:07 am

Sorry If I didn’t make it clear, by lymphad I just meant the black ships not the whole shield also would you be able to make the flags a little smaller.

You appear to have deleted your revised request, but...

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:42 am

Hello, I’d like for my coat of arms to be based on this one

However, the changes for this logo is by replacing the left with the PRC flag, and on the right replaced with the Republic of China flag, in the centre of the logo, would be the Beiyang Star. However, the star would be based on this star by design.

If there is any improvements you'd like to add on, you're more than welcome to do so. Let creativity thrive!

Thanks.
Last edited by The Yellow Emperor on Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:40 am

The Yellow Emperor wrote:Hello, I’d like for my coat of arms to be based on this one

However, the changes for this logo is by replacing the left with the PRC flag, and on the right replaced with the Republic of China flag, in the centre of the logo, would be the Beiyang Star. However, the star would be based on this star by design.

If there is any improvements you'd like to add on, you're more than welcome to do so. Let creativity thrive!

Thanks.

The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:55 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Yellow Emperor wrote:Hello, I’d like for my coat of arms to be based on this one

Thanks.

Thanks!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information