NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:04 am

Hi could i get the delta air lines logo, with the arrow facing left and “delta” replaced with “Excel Air”

Thanks.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 am

Hello,

I’d like to have a symbol with a gladius and laurel wreath crossed, like on this flag. The wreath and gladius I’d like to be one colour and one image, ideally #01455E. I’d like it png.

Thanks in advance.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Costa Hermosa
Attaché

Founded: May 04, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Costa Hermosa » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:20 am

I wish I knew exactly what I want... But I do not.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Hello, I'm [REDACTED] an Estonian and the founder of this magnificent nation. I have interests ranging from books, to Romantic and modern music, to vexillology, cartography, heraldry and the art of worldbuilding.

My 8values results.
I know exactly what I want to do today....
Avid supporter of Jim Browning.

Crazy Dune Fanatic and member of the Dunedom since the 3rd of March, 2020.

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:21 am

Willitya wrote:Hi could i get the delta air lines logo, with the arrow facing left and “delta” replaced with “Excel Air”

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/UcX6s26

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:55 am

Nebelhalbinsel wrote:Hello, hello ! Can I ask someone to make me a unique symbol for my nation by combine these coats of arms :

What I'm asking of you is just to replace the French's shield and it's Fleur-de-lis with the shield that has image of Virgin Mary. Also, can you erase the ☣ symbol at the very bottom ? Thank !

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:29 am

Lerasi wrote:Can you make a coat of arms based on this current flag and influence from the following?

http://img03.deviantart.net/d852/i/2015 ... 9cpc9p.png

The red and white crosses on here should be made so that the background is white and the crosses red, and the middle shield should have something with dragons instead of all of those other stuff. Everything else is pretty good. The black markings on the cloth can be replaced with whatever is on my cross on my current flag, if you can make out what the heck those things are.

Thanks in advance.

This took an entire day's work, I hope you like it
https://i.imgur.com/7tSeEvR.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 am

Brusseldorf wrote:

That is beautiful.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:56 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:That is beautiful.

Thank you! So are you :hug:

Altion wrote:Hi! I knocked up this on Drawshield and like the design. Could someone make me a slightly more polished emblazon?

Coat of Arms
https://i.imgur.com/I9OfD1c.png
Greater Coat of Arms
https://i.imgur.com/ZlTwQMH.png
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Lerasi wrote:Can you make a coat of arms based on this current flag and influence from the following?

http://img03.deviantart.net/d852/i/2015 ... 9cpc9p.png

The red and white crosses on here should be made so that the background is white and the crosses red, and the middle shield should have something with dragons instead of all of those other stuff. Everything else is pretty good. The black markings on the cloth can be replaced with whatever is on my cross on my current flag, if you can make out what the heck those things are.

Thanks in advance.

I already told you this over telegram but I just wanna say that this is a gorgeous work of art and you are incredible at what you do.

Nebelhalbinsel
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nebelhalbinsel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:31 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nebelhalbinsel wrote:Hello, hello ! Can I ask someone to make me a unique symbol for my nation by combine these coats of arms :

What I'm asking of you is just to replace the French's shield and it's Fleur-de-lis with the shield that has image of Virgin Mary. Also, can you erase the ☣ symbol at the very bottom ? Thank !

Thank you very much !

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Kyria wrote:Hello,

I’d like to have a symbol with a gladius and laurel wreath crossed, like on this flag. The wreath and gladius I’d like to be one colour and one image, ideally #01455E. I’d like it png.

Thanks in advance.

https://i.imgur.com/jF1ROiY.png
Is this sort of what you were after?

Lerasi wrote:I already told you this over telegram but I just wanna say that this is a gorgeous work of art and you are incredible at what you do.

Thank you :hug:

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Imperium Polskie
Secretary

Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Polskie » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Is it possible to make a simple shield, supported by 2 Lions, and in the middle, have a Ukrainian Lion, A Polish eagle(but doubleheaded), A Lithuanian Knight like in here and a Latvian dragon-thing?
Imperium polskie does not show my actual beliefs.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:34 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Kyria wrote:Hello,

Thanks in advance.

https://i.imgur.com/jF1ROiY.png
Is this sort of what you were after?

Lerasi wrote:I already told you this over telegram but I just wanna say that this is a gorgeous work of art and you are incredible at what you do.

Thank you :hug:

Yes, exactly it. Thank you.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Shongbao
Secretary

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shongbao » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:30 pm

Alo, Salut, sint eu un haiduc.
Boa noite/Bonsoir/Guten Abend

1.st request:

Coat of Arms, based on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Regi ... _Macau.svg

Replace the Chinese letters with >>Commonwealth of<<, replace Macao with >>Shongbao<<, add 2 more stars, change stars to red, middle (centre piece) to royal blue, edges, too; leave scripture in Macao's green, EITHER add 2 Chinese dragons standing at each side and holding the CoA (if possible), OR add 1 Chinese dragon wrapping around the CoA.

That is all for now; more requests coming soon.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Shongbao on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strong military, very feminist, pro-LGBT
prioritising environment over economy, currently allowing abortion and contraception, isolationist from time to time
now going underground for living space/lebensraum

Could be the real-life me

but it isn´t

Rethania
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rethania » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Hail fine folks of the SALRT!

If possible, may I have a royal coat of arms made? Apologies that it’s a big ask. I’d work on it myself but I don’t have access to a computer for a wee while.

A white shield (of “square” or “old French” shape) with a horizontal red bar through it (to match the red of my flag, please). A black lion (without a main, so does that make it technically a leopard?) as the dexter supporter, a white stag as the sinister supporter. If possible, both “gorged” with a crown (wearing a crown around their necks). Below one of those turf/grass bits with golden roses on. Above it, this crown. Could I also get a scroll around the bottom of the shield reading “BEG OSER MAN”.

If the above is too much trouble then please ignore it. If it isn’t, then I thank you in advance!
Last edited by Rethania on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Geektopia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello, can somebody make the goat a more realistic design, but also let it connect to the lettering as well as changing that to Geektopia? All help would be appreciated. https://imgur.com/CI32r3h
------------------------------
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 am

Geektopia wrote:Hello, can somebody make the goat a more realistic design, but also let it connect to the lettering as well as changing that to Geektopia? All help would be appreciated. https://imgur.com/CI32r3h

Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Geektopia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 am

Thank you so much!
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Rethania
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rethania » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:49 am

Rethania wrote:=Snip=

Made it myself.

Allassia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Allassia » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:49 am

Hello thank you for making my flag mister almonaster I also need a seal can someone please make it.

If someone takes up this request may i have a seal featuring the stars on my flag and the words "Allassia Republique" and "Jamais oublié" around the seal

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Allassia wrote:Hello thank you for making my flag mister almonaster I also need a seal can someone please make it.

If someone takes up this request may i have a seal featuring the stars on my flag and the words "Allassia Republique" and "Jamais oublié" around the seal

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:47 pm

I would like something dark, twisted, misogynist, evil, and occult looking.

Now get down, get funky, get nasty babe.
Last edited by Arachkya on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Arachkya wrote:I would like something dark, twisted, misogynist, evil, and occult looking.

Declined

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:01 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Arachkya wrote:I would like something dark, twisted, misogynist, evil, and occult looking.

Declined

May I ask why?
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Arachkya wrote:May I ask why?

This isn't a brothel sorry, brothel can be found this way

taps head
Hits head with hammer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information