NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:19 pm

The Brague wrote:Hi there! I'd like to request a seal/crest request.

I'd like both on a white background and by itself, colored and the style of a Bearded vulture as seen and (if you can make the symbol look a little bit more like a bearded vulture, that'd be awesome, but it doesn't need to be that detailed if it's too much hassle). For the shield in the middle, I'd like fifteen gold in a circle, kinda like the EU symbol, with a green background.

Thank you!

I'll give it a go mate, but I can't make any promises, it's a lot of work.

Update:

I've whipped a couple thing up. I tried detailing feathers onto the bird so I could color them, but it would have taken hours. I also looked at many, many, many pictures of of the Bearded Eagle, and it's silhouette is not all that different from that of the black eagle, I couldn't really find any detailing, outside of the feathers mentioned above, that would make it look more like a bearded eagle, while still looking heraldic.
Anyway, here is is what I have come up with. The clear ones are PNG and the white ones are JPEG. If there's anything specific that you want changing,

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Italy and Libya on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For flag and seal/logo requests:

When your image is ready, I will TG you.
The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:
Drongonia wrote:

Hope this is good enough as I couldn't find a thicker version of the cross you used.

I've done a two headed version with the thicker cross

Thank you, and also thanks to Drongonia for your effort.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Hello,

I would like to request a coat of arms for my nation in an alternative history. I would like the coat of arms based heavily off the Arms of Canada, with the following changes: lion atop the helm replaced by an eagle (crowned with the lion’s crown),rose and maple leaf intertwined replacing the three maple leaves on the escutcheon, a rose replacing the maple leaf on the helm’s neck.

If anyone knowledgable in heraldry or has a plethora of heraldic resources available to them, I would like suggestions or variations that you believe better represent an independent British North America.

Thank you.

P.s. Preferably the coat of arms will be png.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Kyria wrote:Hello,

I would like to request a coat of arms for my nation in an alternative history. I would like the coat of arms based heavily off the Arms of Canada, with the following changes: lion atop the helm replaced by an eagle (crowned with the lion’s crown),rose and maple leaf intertwined replacing the three maple leaves on the escutcheon, a rose replacing the maple leaf on the helm’s neck.

If anyone knowledgable in heraldry or has a plethora of heraldic resources available to them, I would like suggestions or variations that you believe better represent an independent British North America.

Thank you.

P.s. Preferably the coat of arms will be png.

Give me an hour or so and I'll give it a go :)

Update: This is the best I could do.
Last edited by Italy and Libya on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:

I've done a two headed version with the thicker cross

Thank you, and also thanks to Drongonia for your effort.

Glad to help :)

Roma and Italia
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Roma and Italia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:52 pm

I dunno if this exactly count,s but I do plan on using it for flags and seals, etc.

Can someone make the image on the Right have the color of what I made on the left? (Just the feathers, beak, tongue, eyes, scaled legs, and shield outline should remain the same.

And it needs to be transparent so I can put it against various different backgrounds, (White, red, purple, none.)

As well as an added but less important request, could someone find a way to make it's feet look like they're grabbing hold of something, I wanna experiment with it holding two fasces (Bundle of sticks with an axe.) but I'll add those myself to see if they work.

I'd be really grateful if someone could help, been spending hours trying and looking for stuff to fit the idea I had for coat of arms, and flag stuff to no avail.
Nation InformationWars Fought Since the 1800'sRoman CommonwealthInteresting Facts
News: Relations with the Trump administration have broken down, Emperor Tiberius has issued a decree for the return of the Imperial standard first gifted to the United States in 1781, retracting his prior recognition of the Presidents legitimacy. | Marcia Nero is awarded the honorific Covidus by the Senate, for her unflinching dedication to the Res Publica, and her "defeat" of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has now become rare in the Empire.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Roma and Italia wrote:I dunno if this exactly count,s but I do plan on using it for flags and seals, etc.

Can someone make the image on the Right have the color of what I made on the left? (Just the feathers, beak, tongue, eyes, scaled legs, and shield outline should remain the same.

And it needs to be transparent so I can put it against various different backgrounds, (White, red, purple, none.)

As well as an added but less important request, could someone find a way to make it's feet look like they're grabbing hold of something, I wanna experiment with it holding two fasces (Bundle of sticks with an axe.) but I'll add those myself to see if they work.

I'd be really grateful if someone could help, been spending hours trying and looking for stuff to fit the idea I had for coat of arms, and flag stuff to no avail.

Someone else may be able to work with the images provided, but I'd need a much better resolution on the shield that you want coloring.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:37 am

Roma and Italia wrote:I dunno if this exactly count,s but I do plan on using it for flags and seals, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/H61MVV3

I've given you two variants - one using the original brown, another with a more metallic effect. The first image is an overlay you can use for grabbing hold idea. Line the bottom of the object up with the inner edge, then put that layer over it.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Coffee and Baileys
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee and Baileys » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 am

I am really in need of a fix to my current coat of arms (link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png). What I would like is for the Irish harp at the bottom left corner to be replaced by the Welsh flag (with or without the dragon, but dragon preferred).
I would like the crowns to be replaced but I can't really think of what they could be replaced with. More modern military hats? (mind you this nation is currently set in the 1960s). If this is too tricky, do not worry about it, I can live with the crowns.
If anyone can do this, that would be fantastic. Many thanks in advance!
An Australian social democrat. Factbook

Greater Malayan Confederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:46 am

Italy and Libya wrote:
Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Hey! Can I make another request to make this have 11 rays rather then 17 and make the background transparent? Thanks in advance so so much!!

Do you have a higher resolution image? Also, the star has 18 rays, so it's going to look wonky with only 11

I sadly cant look for a better high resolution
GREATER MALAYAN CONFEDERATION
KONFEDERASI MALAYA YANG LEBIH BESAR
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:25 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

I've given you two variants - one using the original brown, another with a more metallic effect. The first image is an overlay you can use for grabbing hold idea. Line the bottom of the object up with the inner edge, then put that layer over it.

In your first post you asked me to color the eagle, which you have clearly done yourself, so I'm not sure what it is you want me to do. As for your second post, I don't have the software to layer images the way you are requesting, so I can't help with that

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:26 am

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:
Do you have a higher resolution image? Also, the star has 18 rays, so it's going to look wonky with only 11

I sadly cant look for a better high resolution

In that case all I can suggest is to go into MS paint and have a go yourself. Sorry I can't help further

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:39 am

Coffee and Baileys wrote:I am really in need of a fix to my current coat of arms (link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png). What I would like is for the Irish harp at the bottom left corner to be replaced by the Welsh flag (with or without the dragon, but dragon preferred).
I would like the crowns to be replaced but I can't really think of what they could be replaced with. More modern military hats? (mind you this nation is currently set in the 1960s). If this is too tricky, do not worry about it, I can live with the crowns.
If anyone can do this, that would be fantastic. Many thanks in advance!

Hows this? I couldn't find any head wear that looked like it belonged on a coat of arms, the helmets just looked a bit weird and out of place.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Italy and Libya wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

In your first post you asked me to color the eagle, which you have clearly done yourself, so I'm not sure what it is you want me to do. As for your second post, I don't have the software to layer images the way you are requesting, so I can't help with that

Please read the posts a bit more carefully. I am replying to the request you passed up.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Hey! Can I make another request to make this have 11 rays rather then 17 and make the background transparent? Thanks in advance so so much!!

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you very very much!!
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Magyar Monarchia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Was my request buried?

Postby Magyar Monarchia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Magyar Monarchia wrote:Hello, I would like to request a dynastic coat of arms for my role-play dynasty.
I am requesting the central shield arms in this coat https://previews.123rf.com/images/zatletic/zatletic1905/zatletic190500413/128659425-coat-of-arms-of-ban-khuen-hedervary-stained-glass-in-zagreb-cathedral.jpg (pic was too big so had to URL), impaled with the Hungarian arms https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary.svg/255px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary.svg.png. I want the coat of arms to be crowned with the crown on the Hungarian arms and supported with an armoured knight (left) and a scholar with a scroll (right).

Thank you very much.
"I speak Hungarian to my mother, Croatian to my soldiers, German to my advisors and Polish to my friends." - Emperor Ferenc Hédervári II

Greater Seludong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Seludong » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 am

Hello, I would like to request a change for my coat of arms. Could you remove the face on the yellow sun, the eagle at the blue side and the lion on the red side?

Then put the ribbon of this underneath the shield but put instead "Republikang Federal ng Filipinas".

Thank you. And might you also improve the quality of the image?
Last edited by Greater Seludong on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
Republikang Federal ng Filipinas
Maka-Diyos, Makakalikasan, Makatao, Makabansa
ᜋᜃᜇᜒᜌᜓᜐ᜔᜵ ᜋᜃᜆᜂ᜵ ᜋᜃᜃᜎᜒᜃᜐᜈ᜔᜵ ᜀᜆ᜔ ᜋᜃᜊᜈ᜔ᜐ᜶

A MT federal republic in OTL Philippines, Sabah and Micronesia. Formed by the 1823 Revolution, now a progressive regional power.

THE MAYNILA TIMES: COVID-19 Bulletin: Infected 12,891 Recovered 9,823 Deceased 287 | Science ministry: Covid vaccine near completion | 8901 people arrested for violating quarantine since March | 1-year old baby recovers from Covid | Pres. Poe: Sugbo is new COVID epicenter | Filipinas to send support to ASEAN, India | Chinese caught not wearing mask, splashes soya to policeman
 SPECIAL NOTES: a Tier 6, Type 5 civ., according to this index. | This nation does not use NS stats.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Hello, I'd just like the watermark removed from this logo. Thanks
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:24 am

Kaedijork wrote:Hello, I'd just like the watermark removed from this logo. Thanks

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:36 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kaedijork wrote:Hello, I'd just like the watermark removed from this logo. Thanks

Thank you!!
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:02 pm

hello I'd like a Royal seal with this
on a forest green shield with the words bravery and honor in metallic gold underneath if it's not too much work. Kindest Regards-Draos.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:03 am

Elo again!! Quick request! Can I have outlines in the carabao in this logo like the logo of the PAP please? Thank you so much in advance!!!
Last edited by Greater Malayan Confederation on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"BERSATU MALAYA"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:22 am

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Elo again!! Quick request! Can I have outlines in the carabao in this logo like the logo of the PAP please? Thank you so much in advance!!!

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:49 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Elo again!! Quick request! Can I have outlines in the carabao in this logo like the logo of the PAP please? Thank you so much in advance!!!

Thank you very very much!!!
"BERSATU MALAYA"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information