NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Malayan Confederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:44 am

-snip-
Last edited by Greater Malayan Confederation on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GREATER MALAYAN CONFEDERATION
KONFEDERASI MALAYA YANG LEBIH BESAR
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Wohlheim
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Wohlheim » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello,

I’d like to request a coat of arms, please. I’d like the eagle as the central piece, with the sun cross in the eagle’s chest. Underneath the eagle, I’d like a ribbon with "Interstellare Herrschaft Wohlheim" in Fraktur on it.

I’d like the coat of arms as a png.

Thanks.
Last edited by Wohlheim on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks
Overview |
Politics |
Interstellar Dominion of Wohlheim
Tech FFT · Year 741 AA · Theme

Wohlheim steht für den schutz der arischen Waifus.
Volksansage | New planet colonised, named Fackelschein. Terraforming to begin immediately. /// Interstellar rift discovered in Grenzsektor 17, 2 science vessels to be sent through, 20 Wespe class corvettes to accompany them.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:52 am

Heya. Could I please get the watermarks removed from this head, and get a version without the white background. Cheers.
Last edited by Kaedijork on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:11 am

Kaedijork wrote:Heya. Could I please get the watermarks removed from this head, and get a version without the white background. Cheers.

I've given it my best go.

with white background:

without:
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:23 am

Crysuko wrote:
Kaedijork wrote:Heya. Could I please get the watermarks removed from this head, and get a version without the white background. Cheers.

I've given it my best go.

with white background:

without:

THANK YOU!!! Much appreciated
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:25 am

Kaedijork wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I've given it my best go.

with white background:

without:

THANK YOU!!! Much appreciated

5 minute job in paint.net, with a bit of pixel shading to make it look more natural.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Wohlheim wrote:Hello,

I’d like to request a coat of arms, please. I’d like the eagle as the central piece, with the sun cross in the eagle’s chest. Underneath the eagle, I’d like a ribbon with "Interstellare Herrschaft Wohlheim" in Fraktur on it.

Thanks.

Like this?
Last edited by Estado Novo Portugues on Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Wohlheim
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Wohlheim » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Estado Novo Portugues wrote:
Wohlheim wrote:Hello,

Thanks.

Like this?

Ja. Danke.
Factbooks
Overview |
Politics |
Interstellar Dominion of Wohlheim
Tech FFT · Year 741 AA · Theme

Wohlheim steht für den schutz der arischen Waifus.
Volksansage | New planet colonised, named Fackelschein. Terraforming to begin immediately. /// Interstellar rift discovered in Grenzsektor 17, 2 science vessels to be sent through, 20 Wespe class corvettes to accompany them.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:-snip-

Can I make another request instead? Can you make the background in this transparent. Could you also make the banner in the bottom red, like in this, and replace the words with "BERSATU MALAYA" Thank you so so much in advance! :) :bow:

P.S. You could add some improvements to the shield design cause I don't really know if it's ok enough.
"BERSATU MALAYA"
A MT nation which started as an nonpolitical confederation and an international defence organisation in the 1960's between Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia later formed into the Asian tiger known today as the Greater Malayan Confederation. The Greater Malayan Confederation is an example and guide of progress, unity, diversity, and prosperity in not just Southeast Asia, but around the world.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:24 am

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:
Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:-snip-

Can I make another request instead? Can you make the background in this transparent. Could you also make the banner in the bottom red, like in this, and replace the words with "BERSATU MALAYA" Thank you so so much in advance! :) :bow:

P.S. You could add some improvements to the shield design cause I don't really know if it's ok enough.

https://i.imgur.com/CBkU9Q8.png

Shield looks good mate
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:57 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/CBkU9Q8.png

Shield looks good mate

It's amazing!! :bow: :clap: Terima kasih!!!
"BERSATU MALAYA"

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:22 am

Zawikhiztan wrote:Hello, I don't need a Flag but can someone please modify my coat of arms to remove all Communist Symbols? thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/brUYFdT.png

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:It's amazing!! :bow: :clap: Terima kasih!!!

No worries mate, I enjoyed making it
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Septaaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Septaaria » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Could I get please this edited:
https://imgur.com/a/0AxfoEo

The “U.S. Department of” taken out and replaced with “Warzone Federation”
And the “Homeland Security” taken out and replaced with “House of Representatives”

Then on the Shield, I’d like the 22 stars at the top replaced with 4, and if you could, replace the current lower part of the shield with the Blue circle and red 16 pointed star part of the below image
https://imgur.com/a/8hWStpc

Thank you very much in advance!
Warzone Europe
High Justiciar of the Alþing | Baron of the Second Estate
Representative to the Warzone Control Council

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:10 am

Septaaria wrote:Could I get please this edited:

And the “Homeland Security” taken out and replaced with “House of Representatives”

Then on the Shield, I’d like the 22 stars at the top replaced with 4, and if you could, replace the current lower part of the shield with the Blue circle and red 16 pointed star part of the below image

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Septaaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Septaaria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:51 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Septaaria wrote:Could I get please this edited:

Looks great! Thanks again!
Warzone Europe
High Justiciar of the Alþing | Baron of the Second Estate
Representative to the Warzone Control Council

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:27 pm

New artist here. If anyone has any requests, feel free to tg me as I don't check the forum often.
For flag and seal/logo requests:

When your image is ready, I will TG you.
The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:14 am

Hello, can I please have the Reichsadler on my flag to use as a national emblem?

Thanks in advance.

Magyar Monarchia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Dynastic Arms

Postby Magyar Monarchia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:11 am

Hello, I would like to request a dynastic coat of arms for my role-play dynasty.
I am requesting the central shield arms in this coat https://previews.123rf.com/images/zatletic/zatletic1905/zatletic190500413/128659425-coat-of-arms-of-ban-khuen-hedervary-stained-glass-in-zagreb-cathedral.jpg (pic was too big so had to URL), impaled with the Hungarian arms https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary.svg/255px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary.svg.png. I want the coat of arms to be crowned with the crown on the Hungarian arms and supported with an armoured knight (left) and a scholar with a scroll (right).

Thank you very much.
"I speak Hungarian to my mother, Croatian to my soldiers, German to my advisors and Polish to my friends." - Emperor Ferenc Hédervári II

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019

Postby Drongonia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am

Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm wrote:Hello, can I please have the Reichsadler on my flag to use as a national emblem?

Thanks in advance.

Hope this is good enough as I couldn't find a thicker version of the cross you used.
Last edited by Drongonia on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Malayan Confederation » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:27 am

Hey! Can I make another request to make this have 11 rays rather then 17 and make the background transparent? Thanks in advance so so much!!
"BERSATU MALAYA"

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:08 am

Drongonia wrote:
Imperivm Romanvm Sacrvm wrote:Hello, can I please have the Reichsadler on my flag to use as a national emblem?

Thanks in advance.

Hope this is good enough as I couldn't find a thicker version of the cross you used.

I've done a two headed version with the thicker cross
Last edited by Italy and Libya on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The image will only stay on my account for 24 hours, after 24 hours, it will be deleted.
All images will be kept offline, if you do need an image from longer than 24 hours ago, TG me and I will reupload.
Most flags take 5-10 minutes, seals and logos can take anything from 5 minutes to an hour. Be patient.

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:10 am

Greater Malayan Confederation wrote:Hey! Can I make another request to make this have 11 rays rather then 17 and make the background transparent? Thanks in advance so so much!!

Do you have a higher resolution image? Also, the star has 18 rays, so it's going to look wonky with only 11
Last edited by Italy and Libya on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019

Postby Drongonia » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:11 am

Italy and Libya wrote:I've done a two headed version with the thicker cross

Oh poo, didn't even see the two heads in the original. Oh well, you've done a good job

Italy and Libya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Italy and Libya » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 am

Drongonia wrote:
Italy and Libya wrote:I've done a two headed version with the thicker cross

Oh poo, didn't even see the two heads in the original. Oh well, you've done a good job

Thanks. Sorry for stepping on your toes

The Brague
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brague » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:49 am

Hi there! I'd like to request a seal/crest request.

I'd like both on a white background and by itself, colored and the style of a Bearded vulture as seen and (if you can make the symbol look a little bit more like a bearded vulture, that'd be awesome, but it doesn't need to be that detailed if it's too much hassle). For the shield in the middle, I'd like fifteen gold in a circle, kinda like the EU symbol, with a green background.

Thank you!
https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=18.9&d=46.8&g=61.9&s=60.7

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information