NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deutschen Arbeiterrepublik
Political Columnist

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Arbeiterrepublik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Deutschen Arbeiterrepublik wrote:Hi, can I get a logo that's like this, but with this rather than the star?

Thank you, that's perfect.
| ☭☭☭ DEUTSCHEN ARBEITERREPUBLIK ☭☭☭ |
Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt Euch!

Alt-hist Communist Germany where Hitler became a communist and rose to power in the early 1930s, establishing the German Workers Republic. Largely inspired by this thread on alternate history.com, which I would personally recommend reading.

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello,

May I please just get the flower and crest of
isolated from the rest of the flag as a png? Thanks very much :D
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Cospus
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cospus » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:44 am

Heya guys.

I was hoping to please get a bigger version of
, OR at least just a nice big/clear recreation of that shield it has. Its just a black shield with some yellow stars, lines, and a sun emblem. I hope thats not too much trouble. Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it.
Last edited by Cospus on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:37 am

Anglomir wrote:Hello,

May I please just get the flower and crest of isolated from the rest of the flag as a png? Thanks very much :D

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:11 am

Cospus wrote:Heya guys.

I was hoping to please get a bigger version of , OR at least just a nice big/clear recreation of that shield it has. Its just a black shield with some yellow stars, lines, and a sun emblem. I hope thats not too much trouble. Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it.

Here's the shield.

For info, the CoA is registered under the name Mangahis in the Philippine Armorial.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

United Universal Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Universal Union » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 am

I felt like going on a power trip, and thought to myself "Hey Ell, what nation/faction would be possibly the most overpowered one you could create?" And somewhere in my head the name "The Combine" screamed.
So this is exactly wat I'm doing! Pray that the Union doesn't notice you, because it probably won't.
Puppet of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rus ... respublica
Curious about my nation? Wanna suggest me something? Click on me then!
A 2.18181818182 civilization(Tier 11 Level 0 Type 11), according to this index.
Many people are doing it so WHY CAN'T I?!?!! Oh yeah, I have a Discord server, join me and enjoy life on the Overworld!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:04 pm

United Universal Union wrote:I need help again, I want this, but without any chips or textures please.

Hard to get it completely clean without re-building it from scratch.

Byeolttang
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Byeolttang » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 am

Byeolttang Goverment ask for a coat of arms for their nation as well a logo for a public tv station broadcaster Beyolttang Public Broadcasting Service (별땅국가 공영방송) as well as their channels 1 (news), 2 (kids/animation) and 3 (entertainment) with logo bug version as well, as well as logos for the following parties:
National Working Party Of Byeolttang (별땅 전국 노동당)
People Democratic Party Of Byeolttang (쓰골당 민주당)
Workers Woman Party Of Byeolttang (배당당 노동자당)
Working Youth Party Of Byeolttang (배월당 청소년 노동당)
Love Party Of Byeolttang (별외 사랑 파티)
International Party Of Byeolttang (해외 당)
Ijito Party Of Byeolttang (이톨 탕 파티)
Trading Party Of Byeolttang (변양 무역 파티)
Farming Party Of Byeolttang (비닐 망간)
Journalist Party Of Byeolttang (기철 당의 파티)
Art Party Of Byeolttang (아트홀 파티)
Atheist Party Of Byeolttang (별외 무신론자 파티)
New World Order Party Of Byeolttang (별자리 신 세계 질서 정당)
Catholic Party Of Byeolttang (별당 천주당)
Democratic Party Of Byeolttang (배당당 민주당)
Islamic Party Of Byeolttang (염탁 이슬람 당)
Budda Party Of Byeolttang (배당의 부다 파티)
Krishna Party Of Byeolttang (별당 크리슈나 파티)
Shinto Party Of Byeolttang (별당 신도 파티)
Jewish Party Of Byeolttang (별당 유대인 정당)
Ecological Party Of Byeolttang (죽당의 생태 파티)
Bamsim Party Of Byeolttang (별당 파티)
Babist Front Of Byeolttang (별장 바비스트 앞)
Bahai Front Of Byeolttang (바 탈탑 앞)
Bahaibist Front Of Byeolttang (별 냄새의 바하이스트 앞) (wich is a fusion of Babist and Bahai Pary logo)
As well as a logo for National People United Front Of Byeolttang (국립 국민 연합 앞에서 배낭)
All of these logos shall use Korean names as stated, with exeption of screen bugs of BPBS that shall use English acronyms (BPBS1,BPBS2,BPBS3). In case of coat of arms it shall include The Triumphant Sun as in the flag as well as state motto "조화의 길을 향해" (Towards the Way of Harmony) in Korean.
Last edited by Byeolttang on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:16 am

Could i get a really simple banknote that has:

-a deer
-the number 10
-The word Farós on it
-the words Dø-Decé and Dieci on it

If this could be done soon it would be appreciated
Last edited by Pace e Saggezza on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Need flags for a few nations

Postby Slaabovia » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 am

The nations of Ethardius, Helvarta, and Zeelaca need flags, please, as soon as possible.

Ethardius needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with a solid azure background that has two overlapping and/or interlocking crosses similar to the UK's St. Andrew and St. George red crosses with one in a sandy color and one in a medium green, with the second cross mostly dominating the other one, in the top left quarter of the flag. The emblem is a singing coyote under a constellation of eleven white-trimmed medium purple stars, as well.

Helvarta needs a flag with the following details to it:

The flag is a rectangle with three vertical stripes of umber, white and blue-green, with a decently-sized hound's head primarily in gold, silver, and bronze on the central white stripe facing towards the blue-green stripe.

Zeelaca needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with five equally-sized horizontal stripes of alternating bright green and dark blue-violet. The emblem is a mostly brownish-black hawk with two swords clutched in its talons, crossed, on an NHL-style shield in the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide these flags to me as soon as possible. Please telegram me when done, for possible further comments or questions. IF you have any questions while working on these flags, please also let me know. Thanks. Slaabovia out.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Slaabovia wrote:The nations of Ethardius, Helvarta, and Zeelaca need flags, please, as soon as possible.

Ethardius needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with a solid azure background that has two overlapping and/or interlocking crosses similar to the UK's St. Andrew and St. George red crosses with one in a sandy color and one in a medium green, with the second cross mostly dominating the other one, in the top left quarter of the flag. The emblem is a singing coyote under a constellation of eleven white-trimmed medium purple stars, as well.

Helvarta needs a flag with the following details to it:

The flag is a rectangle with three vertical stripes of umber, white and blue-green, with a decently-sized hound's head primarily in gold, silver, and bronze on the central white stripe facing towards the blue-green stripe.

Zeelaca needs a flag with the following details for it:

The flag is a rectangle with five equally-sized horizontal stripes of alternating bright green and dark blue-violet. The emblem is a mostly brownish-black hawk with two swords clutched in its talons, crossed, on an NHL-style shield in the center of the flag.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide these flags to me as soon as possible. Please telegram me when done, for possible further comments or questions. IF you have any questions while working on these flags, please also let me know. Thanks. Slaabovia out.

Wrong place. Try the Flag Requests thread.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Pace e Saggezza wrote:Could i get a really simple banknote that has:

-a deer
-the number 10
-The word Farós on it
-the words Dø-Decé and Dieci on it

If this could be done soon it would be appreciated

P a m p a n g a
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby P a m p a n g a » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:20 am

Hey!! Can I make a request to:
  • Can you make this coat of arms transparent although leave the background inside the coat of arms green to make it look like this. (Although if it looks better when all is transparent then go for it)
  • And lastly, can you put yellow rays to the hammer, paintbrush, and sickle like this
Last edited by P a m p a n g a on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
------ Ing Repúblik Demokratik ning Kapampángan ------
"Kamulatan, Kabiasnan, at Katimauan"
"We stand together as free people against oppression!"
- President Avelino Marx Magbaláue

Definitely not an African or Latin American nation
Policies to Ignore: Corporal Punishment

United Universal Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Universal Union » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:25 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
United Universal Union wrote:I need help again, I want this, but without any chips or textures please.

Hard to get it completely clean without re-building it from scratch.

Awesome, thanks!
I felt like going on a power trip, and thought to myself "Hey Ell, what nation/faction would be possibly the most overpowered one you could create?" And somewhere in my head the name "The Combine" screamed.
So this is exactly wat I'm doing! Pray that the Union doesn't notice you, because it probably won't.
Puppet of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rus ... respublica
Curious about my nation? Wanna suggest me something? Click on me then!
A 2.18181818182 civilization(Tier 11 Level 0 Type 11), according to this index.
Many people are doing it so WHY CAN'T I?!?!! Oh yeah, I have a Discord server, join me and enjoy life on the Overworld!

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 am

Gigaverse wrote:-snip-

hello i just noticed this thread is apparently interest-based

it's been nearly one month, and the new works have since gone way past my original request; would anybody like to take this up

tl;dr bump
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:47 am

P a m p a n g a wrote:Hey!! Can I make a request to:
  • Can you make this coat of arms transparent although leave the background inside the coat of arms green to make it look like this. (Although if it looks better when all is transparent then go for it)
  • And lastly, can you put yellow rays to the hammer, paintbrush, and sickle like this

P a m p a n g a
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby P a m p a n g a » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:42 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
P a m p a n g a wrote:Hey!! Can I make a request to:

Holy....That's WAY better then what I asked for! Thank you so so so much!
------ Ing Repúblik Demokratik ning Kapampángan ------
"Kamulatan, Kabiasnan, at Katimauan"
"We stand together as free people against oppression!"
- President Avelino Marx Magbaláue

Definitely not an African or Latin American nation
Policies to Ignore: Corporal Punishment

NeuesTeutony
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuesTeutony » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:20 am

Hey so I'm gonna request alotta stuff, but I don't expect everything.

Am I able to get a digital coin with the symbol for the "Kredit"(I haven't figured out a symbol, go crazy) I would like a microchip that goes into a person's wrist, but on it, it has the futharc rune for life.
I would appreciate with that one having nanobots and microbots designed like various arachnids but mixed with Beatles and mantie and such. The bots need beacons to help keep track of eachother.
Finally can I get a mans face, he has been barcoded, has a mini projector behind his eye, he's projecting a blue transparent digitalized passport, it's for NeuesTeutony it has a raven (with electricity like thunderbird) and a dove (it is on fire like the phoenix)on the passport.
Separately we can show the ID's which are tattoos of barcodes, the eye can also project an ID stating what they do as workers, or just the chip in the wrist is ID'd.

I know it's a lot but I'm giving lots of freedom on these, plus I don't expect early results, just someone letting me know
If you are looking for my flag without my custom textures, come to here. Also feel free to browse my now up to date Factbooks.

My Power Level is a 9/10

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:03 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Flag_of_Haida.svg/1280px-Flag_of_Haida.svg.png
Turn it into an even square please?

I have a new request. Place this behind the Haida symbol, and remove the stars.
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:34 am

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

I have a new request. Place this behind the Haida symbol, and remove the stars.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 am

NeuesTeutony wrote:Hey so I'm gonna request alotta stuff, but I don't expect everything.

Am I able to get a digital coin with the symbol for the "Kredit"(I haven't figured out a symbol, go crazy) I would like a microchip that goes into a person's wrist, but on it, it has the futharc rune for life.
I would appreciate with that one having nanobots and microbots designed like various arachnids but mixed with Beatles and mantie and such. The bots need beacons to help keep track of eachother.
Finally can I get a mans face, he has been barcoded, has a mini projector behind his eye, he's projecting a blue transparent digitalized passport, it's for NeuesTeutony it has a raven (with electricity like thunderbird) and a dove (it is on fire like the phoenix)on the passport.
Separately we can show the ID's which are tattoos of barcodes, the eye can also project an ID stating what they do as workers, or just the chip in the wrist is ID'd.

I know it's a lot but I'm giving lots of freedom on these, plus I don't expect early results, just someone letting me know

Suggestion for the credit symbol.

Most of the rest is too complex for me.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I have a new request. Place this behind the Haida symbol, and remove the stars.

*a nut that is of exceptional size*
Thank, and I cannot stress this enough, you!
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

Byeolttang wrote:Byeolttang Goverment ask for a coat of arms for their nation as well a logo for a public tv station broadcaster Beyolttang Public Broadcasting Service (별땅국가 공영방송) as well as their channels 1 (news), 2 (kids/animation) and 3 (entertainment) with logo bug version as well, as well as logos for the following parties:
National Working Party Of Byeolttang (별땅 전국 노동당)
People Democratic Party Of Byeolttang (쓰골당 민주당)
Workers Woman Party Of Byeolttang (배당당 노동자당)
Working Youth Party Of Byeolttang (배월당 청소년 노동당)
Love Party Of Byeolttang (별외 사랑 파티)
International Party Of Byeolttang (해외 당)
Ijito Party Of Byeolttang (이톨 탕 파티)
Trading Party Of Byeolttang (변양 무역 파티)
Farming Party Of Byeolttang (비닐 망간)
Journalist Party Of Byeolttang (기철 당의 파티)
Art Party Of Byeolttang (아트홀 파티)
Atheist Party Of Byeolttang (별외 무신론자 파티)
New World Order Party Of Byeolttang (별자리 신 세계 질서 정당)
Catholic Party Of Byeolttang (별당 천주당)
Democratic Party Of Byeolttang (배당당 민주당)
Islamic Party Of Byeolttang (염탁 이슬람 당)
Budda Party Of Byeolttang (배당의 부다 파티)
Krishna Party Of Byeolttang (별당 크리슈나 파티)
Shinto Party Of Byeolttang (별당 신도 파티)
Jewish Party Of Byeolttang (별당 유대인 정당)
Ecological Party Of Byeolttang (죽당의 생태 파티)
Bamsim Party Of Byeolttang (별당 파티)
Babist Front Of Byeolttang (별장 바비스트 앞)
Bahai Front Of Byeolttang (바 탈탑 앞)
Bahaibist Front Of Byeolttang (별 냄새의 바하이스트 앞) (wich is a fusion of Babist and Bahai Pary logo)
As well as a logo for National People United Front Of Byeolttang (국립 국민 연합 앞에서 배낭)
All of these logos shall use Korean names as stated, with exeption of screen bugs of BPBS that shall use English acronyms (BPBS1,BPBS2,BPBS3). In case of coat of arms it shall include The Triumphant Sun as in the flag as well as state motto "조화의 길을 향해" (Towards the Way of Harmony) in Korean.

Do you realize that at 10-15 minutes per logo you are asking for over a full day's work?

Not going there.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Willitya wrote:Could someone make me a logo for a Yacht Company, it should be a large black motor yacht outline with the words “Futraniac Yachts” in Lime Green in the centre of the yacht, Thanks.

Bump
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Muktam
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Muktam » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Willitya wrote:Could someone make me a logo for a Yacht Company, it should be a large black motor yacht outline with the words “Futraniac Yachts” in Lime Green in the centre of the yacht, Thanks.

This is not what you wanted:
Settling in, setting up... 土序悅天!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information