NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you so much but do you think you could put that into a circle?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:29 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:Thank you so much but do you think you could put that into a circle?

Great thanks so much!
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Nykondris
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nykondris » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:44 am

*pant* *pant* Been seeking for this thread for hours.

• That aside, can I have all the enlisted (as well as Chief Warrant Officer 5) insignias here.
• Red is replaced with silver grey or hunter green, yellow is replaced by brown. In the CWO insignia's case, the red is either replaced by hunter green or brown. Your choice.
• For the ones with rifles, just replace it with three red circles or a red diamond.
• No need to make the insignias of 1stSgt, MGySgt, and SgtMaj MarCor.
• Put each image separately, not compiled as a single file.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Nykondris on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Just nod and go with it."

Land of magic capable people, mind-twistingly confusing facts, ethereal & mythical creatures, paradoxical beliefs, immoral science experiments, peace, harmony & culture, and shady & ambitious dictatorship. Ideologically socio-capitalist, liberal conservatist, technocratic, utopianistic, sapieno-centric, and very adaptively incomprehensible 1984-ish military junta.

I don't use NS stats. It's not accurate at all to my nation. Use dispatches and factbooks instead. This extends to the three primary stats.

A 10,3 civilization, according to this index.

Tagean-Tallano
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tagean-Tallano » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:58 am

Greetings.

The Above seal has changed i want to do but i am not capable of.
• The Philippine sun behind the seal slightly larger than the seal so the seal fits nicely.
• Please change the "Hukbong Dagat" and "Pilipinas" to "Hukbong Pangkalawakan" and "Maharlika" respectively.
• Please change the rope like border into a gear.
That is all.
4 27 8 10 3 98 01 2

Our Leader: Datu Platon Destin
National Factbook: The Technocratic Republic of Maharlika
Navy and Army:Pangkalawakan / Katihan

Vyzhva
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vyzhva » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 am

I'd like this symbol, but make the links rectangular instead of rounded. I would also appreciate if someone could change the color of them to dark red.

Thanks!
Last edited by Vyzhva on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
vyzhva // steppe nazbols
disregard forum posts made prior to 19/11/2019

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Vyzhva wrote:I'd like this symbol, but make the links rectangular instead of rounded. I would also appreciate if someone could change the color of them to dark red.

Thanks!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Meliougi
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Meliougi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:56 am

Meliougi wrote:Hello,

I'd like a national seal which consists of a few things:

1. A trout and an eagle flanking the shield.
2. The trident and laurel from my flag on the shield. The shield itself is a field of blue - 0080FF.
3. A scroll placed below the shield, with my national motto inscribed on the scroll: Justice, Equality, Liberty

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Bump

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:14 am

Can someone make logos for my political parties?

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... /id=883366

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... /id=878398

The only thing I have to say is that the Religous party is made of all faiths not just Christianity
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Tagean-Tallano wrote:Greetings.

• The Philippine sun behind the seal slightly larger than the seal so the seal fits nicely.
• Please change the "Hukbong Dagat" and "Pilipinas" to "Hukbong Pangkalawakan" and "Maharlika" respectively.
That is all.

Truck Stop Manager
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truck Stop Manager » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:05 am

If you search up "Overtime Bar and Grill logo" on Google images, there should be one logo that has a maple leaf above it. Invert the colors, turn the leaf into a star, and change "Overtime Bar and Grill" to "Barry's Truck Stop. Thank you.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:43 am

Truck Stop Manager wrote:If you search up "Overtime Bar and Grill logo" on Google images, there should be one logo that has a maple leaf above it. Invert the colors, turn the leaf into a star, and change "Overtime Bar and Grill" to "Barry's Truck Stop. Thank you.

Independency
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independency » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 am

Could I get a roundel with three layers (outer, inner, center) with the colors of my flag (Light green on outside, tan in the inner layer and the dark green in the center) and a chain going around the outside with the eagle symbol above it, holding the chain?
⁜ MMCDIII Ehre Sei Dem Seraphischen Admiral MMCDIII ⁜
Souveränität, Imperium; Independency

Calmerica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Calmerica » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Seeking a national seal for Calmerica. What I'd like is the liberty bell from our national flag, encircled by 10 stars. All of it black. Atop the stars, rounding the top half is "Sovereign Republic," with "of Calmerica" rounding the bottom half. The font is at your discretion as long as it's serif and professional. I'll use this as a base for modification for various departments.

In addition, if I could have the color fields changed in this flag:

Red to Navy Blue
Navy Blue to White
White to Black

This seems really easy but for some reason (file format?) color swapping results in bleeding and pixelation in GIMP. If it's possible to get the logo removed without being attached to white bar that'd be great as well.Thank you so much in advance for your work.
Enadia ¦ Calmerica ¦ Enadia Discord
Economic Left/Right: 2.00 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.50
Alternate History
Cartographers Guild
Selective Constitutionalism
CDAR: [5] 4 3 2 1
Libertas of Calmerica
Chancellor: Ivan Moldavi (2006)
Population: 23,310,340
Military: 835,000 (200,000 reserve)

Truck Stop Manager
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truck Stop Manager » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Truck Stop Manager wrote:If you search up "Overtime Bar and Grill logo" on Google images, there should be one logo that has a maple leaf above it. Invert the colors, turn the leaf into a star, and change "Overtime Bar and Grill" to "Barry's Truck Stop. Thank you.

Thanks!

Tagean-Tallano
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tagean-Tallano » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tagean-Tallano wrote:Greetings.

That is all.

Thank you so much.
I can only get so excited over this.
4 27 8 10 3 98 01 2

Our Leader: Datu Platon Destin
National Factbook: The Technocratic Republic of Maharlika
Navy and Army:Pangkalawakan / Katihan

Romelliano
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romelliano » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 pm

I also need a seal with a shield shape with borders splitting it into half vertically.On the red half,the Lion of St.Mark is the animal.On the blue half,put an Alpine ibex.
OOC:Also refer to my previous post on this thread.
Last edited by Romelliano on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Europe
Asia
Christianity
Civil Rights
Eco-Friendliness
Democracy
World Peace
Racism
Dictatorship
Terrorists
Bullying
ROMELLIANO
Catholic,Eco-Friendly
Storefronts:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=romelliano/detail=factbook/id=1000429
We are an FT nation,with a hint of FanT (multiverses)
Romellianoan News:Mango Gaming Inc. has released Rise of the Ultimatron,an RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.•Maria Pierri featured in BeachBody magazine.•Aliens were finally discovered in Proxima Centauri b.

Gyatso Yirek I
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatso Yirek I » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 am

Just reminding everyone that I made two requests more than a week ago:

Gyatso Yirek I wrote:
Could someone be kind enough to adapt this version according to my wishes? This is what I would like to see done:
1) The background should remain transparent;
2) The colour of the Ribbon of the Order of the Garter should be changed to dark green (#15A311). The text should be changed into "The Lower House of Parliament" or, if that would be too long "The Lower House".;
3) The escutcheon should be changed into three horizontal bars of the same height. They should be coloured (from the bottom upwards) purpure (#400080) white (#FFFFFF) and orange (#F56800);
4) The current crown should be removed and be replaced with St. Edward's Crown (please use this model).
This request is the same as the first, with the exception of the Ribbon of the Order of the Garter. Instead of dark green, it should be made red (#C20606) and the text on the ribbon should read: "The Upper House of Parliament" or, if that would be too long "The Upper House".

If possible, I would like to see both requests uploaded on Imgur as a .png format.

I thank you in advance.

Omnum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnum » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:15 am

I would like a coat of arms for my nation.
Feel free to have some creative licence, however, the colour palette should be red, black and white, ideally it should resemble this: http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/coun ... ofarms.png

Except change the inside of the circle to white,
Change the gold to black (including the stars)
Rearrange the stars into a curve at the bottom of the circle such as on my flag
Remove the imperial palace structure
And try to implement either an eye, a hawk, or the face of the man on this website https://organicthemes.com/demo/profile/ (but edit it to resemble how he looks on my flag) in the centre.

Good luck, those are just some guidelines, have fun!
Sick of the blatant propaganda on all the Omnan government websites? Check out this list of
Independent Media Sources Reporting About Omnum:

The Economist Magazine | Rep. Ulfred's vehemently anti-Omnan rhetoric is not helping anyone (o.p. November 7, 2018)

Gaiapedia | Omnum [UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION]

Praise H̷̢̺͈͇͚͖̫͇̜̮̍i͊ͩ̚͏̶̥̜̙͡m̷͕̱̠̹̯͙͑͋ͧͬ͋ͭ͜͠.͕̞͉̖̜̠͊̅̍ͬ̑̑ͣ

-Domum-
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Domum- » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 am

Can someone make the white background of this logo transparent?

Omnum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnum » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 am

-Domum- wrote:Can someone make the white background of this logo transparent?

Sick of the blatant propaganda on all the Omnan government websites? Check out this list of
Independent Media Sources Reporting About Omnum:

The Economist Magazine | Rep. Ulfred's vehemently anti-Omnan rhetoric is not helping anyone (o.p. November 7, 2018)

Gaiapedia | Omnum [UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION]

Praise H̷̢̺͈͇͚͖̫͇̜̮̍i͊ͩ̚͏̶̥̜̙͡m̷͕̱̠̹̯͙͑͋ͧͬ͋ͭ͜͠.͕̞͉̖̜̠͊̅̍ͬ̑̑ͣ

Alndar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Is it possible someone can make a logo with a design of a prospector and two X's?It would be very much appreciated if someone could help with such an endeavor.

The prospector would be based on this image:
Last edited by Alndar on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 am

Can someone take the tropic thunder logo, remove the Ts and helicopter and four leaf clover, put two crossed Guns like this https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/6a/0a/366a ... quotes.jpg behind the skull and a jet going upwards just below the skull. There also needs to be writing of "G.H.O.S.T." On there somewhere that'd look nice
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

-United Man
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -United Man » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 am

Hello, guys!

Just a simple request, hope someone responds to it.

*Ahem*

So yeah, take this picture down below:

Now, can someone please remove the background, turn it into a vector image and color the dark green outline to black? Oh, and also make the logo hi-res and a generous image size (700x700) please?

Thank you in advance.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:51 am

Omnum wrote:I would like a coat of arms for my nation.
Feel free to have some creative licence, however, the colour palette should be red, black and white, ideally it should resemble this: http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/coun ... ofarms.png

Except change the inside of the circle to white,
Change the gold to black (including the stars)
Rearrange the stars into a curve at the bottom of the circle such as on my flag
Remove the imperial palace structure
And try to implement either an eye, a hawk, or the face of the man on this website https://organicthemes.com/demo/profile/ (but edit it to resemble how he looks on my flag) in the centre.

Good luck, those are just some guidelines, have fun!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:00 am

Alndar wrote:Is it possible someone can make a logo with a design of a prospector and two X's?It would be very much appreciated if someone could help with such an endeavor.

The prospector would be based on this image:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information