NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:56 am

Here's the unrippled version.
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:21 am

Freed Lymonia wrote:(Image)

Here's the unrippled version.

that works

Of the People, For the People

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:26 am

Nice A++ job :^D thanks
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Nova Caelston
Attaché

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Caelston » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:53 am

Nova Caelston wrote:Hey, I'm looking to create a coat of arms(and later a seal) for my nation. Is there anyone who could help?

For my COA, I want it to be like the East German one, but with my emblem where the hammer and compass would be, my flag in place of the German one(though Im unsure how the cross wpuld work out admittedly), and cotton instead of wheat...

If possible, on the left side, instead of cotton, use a gilded coloured gear... If not, just use the cotton.

To anyone who can do that, thanks yoos!

I forgt t post an unrippled version of this for flag makers! Sorry!

Also, on the side-flag things, could whoever makes this remove the emblem from that part so that they, specifically, are just the crimson and gold Celtic crosses? Thanks!

Malutia Lusia Cialty
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Malutia Lusia Cialty » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Malutia Lusia Cialty wrote:Yes.

Thank you Nuevo. You kind, fellow.
ᶠᶸᶜᵏ♥ᵧₒᵤ

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 am

Hirvania wrote:Hello!

I want a logo for the Conservative Hirvanian Party (CHP). I want a rectangular logo divided in two parts, the right side would be white and the left side would be blue. I would like this image or another one that looks similar to be in the center of the logo occupying both the right and left parts of the logo:

Finally, I would like the letters "CHP" to be written below.

Thank you in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:36 am

Nova Caelston wrote:Hey, I'm looking to create a coat of arms(and later a seal) for my nation. Is there anyone who could help?

For my COA, I want it to be like the East German one, but with my emblem where the hammer and compass would be, my flag in place of the German one(though Im unsure how the cross wpuld work out admittedly), and cotton instead of wheat...

If possible, on the left side, instead of cotton, use a gilded coloured gear... If not, just use the cotton.

I took the liberty of vectorizing the torch and pickaxe design to be more consistent with the colour scheme of the emblem. I can also use your glossy version if you want, it'll just be lower-resolution due to the symbol's small size.

Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:03 am

Chemensia wrote:Hello!
I want 2 things, but both don't have to be finished at the same time.
First

Changes:
No crown.
Change BPC to KSČ.
Replace the serbian cross in the middle with my flag.(Basically just white, red, blue, with a orthodox cross in the middle.)
Replace the red background with blue and the blue line on the edge with red.
Change the color of the eagle to brown if possible.

Second

Remove the crown and put "ASČ" where it used to be.(IDC what font, just make sure the letters are white.)
Replace the serbian cross with my flag(like above)
Change the color of the eagle to brown if possible.

Part 1
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 am

Ainin wrote:

I took the liberty of vectorizing the torch and pickaxe design to be more consistent with the colour scheme of the emblem. I can also use your glossy version if you want, it'll just be lower-resolution due to the symbol's small size.

Here's the original symbol at full size.

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:26 am

I'll take this moment to quote myself.

Dahon wrote:New thread feels. Maybe someone will actually work on my requests! Yay!

Well, first things first -- I'd like a logo with the kanji for "tree" superimposed over wings of this sort (I highly encourage drawing those wings instead of just copypasting them), then "Ministry of the Environment" in kanji (top) and "QUEENDOM OF DAHON" in English (bottom) on the right side.

Thank you!
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Vyzhva
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vyzhva » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:47 am

I would like a newspaper logo with a tranparent back ground and the text ⰔQⰖⰀⰓⰅ in black. Left of the text I'd like four arms, arranged like this, also in black.

Thanks in advance!
vyzhva // steppe nazbols
disregard forum posts made prior to 19/11/2019

Nova Caelston
Attaché

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Caelston » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Ainin wrote:

Thank you, it works perfectly! I intend on using this. :bow:

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Can I have a state seal, please?

I would like it be similar to the middle left heraldry in this. I would like there to be a crown inside the shield, coloured gold, with the main shield being maroon with black outlines. Underneath the crown, I would like a purple flame with a white outline. The piece surrounding the shield will remain black. I would like the wraiths to be a northern green, like grass in cold regions. I would like the banner to be a ruby red.

Thanks!

P.S. please suggest better designs if you can think of one. Thanks!
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

United Islands of Evergreen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Islands of Evergreen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Could I have a logo if someone has time?
I was thinking a cross like this
with the World Assembly logo beneath/behind it, and "Evergreen" written across the horizontal bar of the cross. I would like the cross a lighter brown and the WA logo green, both in a dark green circle with our motto in it, "One Nation Under God" in white on the top half and "In God we trust" in white on the bottom.
I don't want to make it too complex, but if a bald eagle with wings raised facing toward the cross could be added on the right and a lion standing facing toward the cross on the left could also be added, that'd be great! Normal colors for both please! Thanks! (Again, if that's too complex, no problem)
Image Kind of like this

Image And this, only facing the other way and possibly more realistic?

I am willing to repay whoever does my logo for me with a map if desired.
Thank you again, so much!!!!
United Islands of Evergreen,
Secretary of Justopia

"I lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and Earth."
Psalms 121:1-2

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Interesting that that thread finally died
to the living of this thread, sure i'll request something why not

This is a company logo for a sci-fi corporation. The name is Sabrecorp. What I want would be for the sabrecorp logo to look similar to the Cerberus Logo from the mass effect games

The colours should be the same (white, black, gold) and I will request a star be formed inside the middle with the outside being black and the inside colour gold
At the bottom of the logo there should be in a nice thin sci-fi esque font (really any font that you think looks good, surprise me... If you can't/don't want to find a font I suggest this free one that says "Sabre Corporation"

yeah hopefully i was descriptive enough
Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:33 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Can I have a state seal, please?

I would like it be similar to the middle left heraldry in this. I would like there to be a crown inside the shield, coloured gold, with the main shield being maroon with black outlines. Underneath the crown, I would like a purple flame with a white outline. The piece surrounding the shield will remain black. I would like the wraiths to be a northern green, like grass in cold regions. I would like the banner to be a ruby red.

Thanks!

Some liberties were exercised here. Instead of maroon, the flag color is used for the shield to blend with the purple flame. Additionally, the cross from the flag is added so that the shield does not feel empty. The motto is added to the banner as well.

Edit: Something something literally unusable.

Edit 2: Realized the cross will make a maroon background possible.
Last edited by Diarcesia on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 am

Diarcesia wrote:
The Islands of Versilia wrote:Can I have a state seal, please?

Thanks!

Some liberties were exercised here. Instead of maroon, the flag color is used for the shield to blend with the purple flame. Additionally, the cross from the flag is added so that the shield does not feel empty. The motto is added to the banner as well.

Edit: Something something literally unusable.

Edit 2: Realized the cross will make a maroon background possible.

It's perfect! Thanks.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 am

Removed for retcon purposes (2019-08-01)
Last edited by Arthropol on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:11 am

I would like this logo but with red instead of yellow and white instead of red, and with a red gear around the symbol. Also, I would like it cropped to be more square.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Robosia wrote:I would like this logo but with red instead of yellow and white instead of red, and with a red gear around the symbol. Also, I would like it cropped to be more square.

Here

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Diarcesia wrote:
Robosia wrote:I would like this logo but with red instead of yellow and white instead of red, and with a red gear around the symbol. Also, I would like it cropped to be more square.

Here

Thanks!
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Fellchiron
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fellchiron » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Can someone make this:

1. In the center of the shield, put an iron cross, with a golden wreath.
2. Above it, put the roman symbol for pax (it's PX or something, but it's not a dove/pigeon)
3. The shield's outline is made gold, and the rest's colorization is up to you.
4. If it doesn't look good, throw me some concepts. I'd like to see what people can come up with. :)

The shield

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:46 am

Heyo. I'm looking for someone who can make a Coat of Arms. Here's the plan I have in mind. I'd like for the center image to be a ziggurat on an ocean during the night of a crescent moon. For the wreath, I'd like it to be a willow wreath. I'd like my motto to be this but i'd like the paper to be plain white.
mods are musty

monky :)

Regness
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Regness » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 am

Would someone be able to create a coat of arms / logo for official communique from my nation?

Excelse
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Excelse » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:50 am

Hello, is this thread active? I'd like to make a small request for my nation, please.

I needed a sigil... Basically that of House Tyrell, but on a blood red field with black floral borders, a black rose, and five black thorned branches going outwards from between the outermost petals.

Thank you~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information