NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Nova Kartago wrote:
Corindia wrote:

Please I would like the writing to be inside the logo and not outside it :)

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Brythic Union
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brythic Union » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Brythic Union wrote:Hello, for my coat of arms I’d like you to use this

Please replace the three blue lions and the part with the castle with white saltire son a black field like my flag.

Replace the part with the white cross on a blue field with the lion from this on the same colour of field as the shield’s, I’d only like the lion not the border.

Replace the two black bars with this eagle and put it on a field of blue.

Change the motto from “God is my Help” to “Malar en Et Kernag”

Thank you!!

Thanks.
Last edited by The Brythic Union on Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ethiopia-Iran
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Ethiopia-Iran » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:32 am

Hi there! Hopefully my request isn't too complicated, but if it is I understand. Could I please get a coat of arms consisting of a stylised lion head with a red ribbon below the lion with the motto "የማይነጣጠሉ እና የማይነጣጠሉ | به طور غیر قابل تقسیم و جدایی ناپذیر " written in the ribbon. The two supporter on the left side of the lion's head should be a long green-yellow-red tricolor - with the green on the left, yellow in the middle, and red on the right - that curves around the left side of the lion's head. The supporter on the right side should be a long green-white-red tricolor - with the green on the right, white in the middle and red on the left - that curves along the left side of the lion's head. The two tricolors should stop just short of converging above the lion's head.

Sidenote: If any of you have any suggestions and/or ideas on a better COA for my nation, I'd be more than happy to hear them. If it helps, my nation is an imperial federation of Ethiopia and Iran.

The Brythic Union
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Brythic Union » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:30 pm

May I ask for another coat of arms.

Could you use this image-

And remove the arm and torch and replace it with two of the lions from here but making them the same red colour as the star.

Hopefully this isn’t a bother and thank you.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:59 pm

The Brythic Union wrote:May I ask for another coat of arms.

Could you use this image-

And remove the arm and torch and replace it with two of the lions from here but making them the same red colour as the star.

Hopefully this isn’t a bother and thank you.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Belize and Honduras
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:02 am

Can someone take the logo (below) and change the text to IBA in the same font and color? And please keep the background transparent. Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:46 am

Belize and Honduras wrote:Can someone take the logo (below) and change the text to IBA in the same font and color? And please keep the background transparent. Thanks!

I couldn't find an exact match. The font I used is Ogirema bold.

Belize and Honduras
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Belize and Honduras wrote:Can someone take the logo (below) and change the text to IBA in the same font and color? And please keep the background transparent. Thanks!

I couldn't find an exact match. The font I used is Ogirema bold.

Thats good enough. Thanks!

Otomo and Ryuzoji
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Otomo and Ryuzoji » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Can I get a CoA with the symbols of the Ryuzoji and Otomo clans (i.e. the symbol on my flag, which is exactly that) and I would like grey and blue to be implemented as well.
Ōtomo and Ryuzōji is a small diamyo fiefdom in Kyushu, during the Sengoku period of Japan

Under construction

Thank you Max Barry for allowing me to do this

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Do you have a large version of the flag or the clan symbol you could link?

Otomo and Ryuzoji
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Otomo and Ryuzoji » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Ōtomo and Ryuzōji is a small diamyo fiefdom in Kyushu, during the Sengoku period of Japan

Under construction

Thank you Max Barry for allowing me to do this

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Middle Barael » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Could someone please make a new coat of arms for Middle Barael?

I’d like it to have the 4 Colors of Middle Barael - Green, Orange, Turquoise, and Gold (you can use the shades on my flag or change them a little bit)

Also, could it please have a Puma (aka cougar or mountain lion) on it? Preferably this would be the gold element

You can reference my previous 2 (bad) Coats of Arms in my factbook entitled “Symbols of Middle Barael”

Thanks,
MB
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, co-ops, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,

8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Civil: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:52 am

Can I please have a circle containing electronics and different things that you can do with them then surrounding the circle is a cloud layer that looks like it is about to rain, also can the whole thing be built around a blue/silver color scheme? Also can the words, "Nam cum nubibus, et fulgebat vestibus caeruleis electricae" be put in like a ribbion around all the electronics in the middle. Can it also be Italicized.

Please and Thank You
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 pm

Middle Barael wrote:Could someone please make a new coat of arms for Middle Barael?

I’d like it to have the 4 Colors of Middle Barael - Green, Orange, Turquoise, and Gold (you can use the shades on my flag or change them a little bit)

Also, could it please have a Puma (aka cougar or mountain lion) on it? Preferably this would be the gold element

You can reference my previous 2 (bad) Coats of Arms in my factbook entitled “Symbols of Middle Barael”

Thanks,
MB

Of the People, For the People

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 pm

Islands Of Ventro wrote:Can I please have a circle containing electronics and different things that you can do with them then surrounding the circle is a cloud layer that looks like it is about to rain, also can the whole thing be built around a blue/silver color scheme? Also can the words, "Nam cum nubibus, et fulgebat vestibus caeruleis electricae" be put in like a ribbion around all the electronics in the middle. Can it also be Italicized.

Please and Thank You

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Can you guys use this

But instead of Permex, be Peromex and instead of a white background, a black one. Thanks!

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Middle Barael » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Corindia wrote:
Middle Barael wrote:Could someone please make a new coat of arms for Middle Barael?

Thanks,
MB

Thank you, this is really cool.

Just 2 small asks?

Could you try to use around the same colors on my flag? My Orange is much lighter, as is the turquoise and green

And could you try replacing the Medieval-style Lion with a more modern silhouette of a Puma? It can even be like the Puma on the logo of the Puma clothing brand

But really nice work!
Last edited by Middle Barael on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, co-ops, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, multiculturalism, UN, EU

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements, Hamas, Jihadism, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism, chauvinism,

8Values

Corindia
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:22 pm

Middle Barael wrote:
Corindia wrote:

Thank you, this is really cool.

Just 2 small asks?

Could you try to use around the same colors on my flag? My Orange is much lighter, as is the turquoise and green

And could you try replacing the Medieval-style Lion with a more modern silhouette of a Puma? It can even be like the Puma on the logo of the Puma clothing brand

But really nice work!

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:00 am

Hello. I request for a CoA for me to be made. I would like:

-A Circle as the Center Base:
A Black Cross (like the flag of England) in the shield colored in Black on top of:
The top part of the Circle, White
The bottom part of the circle, Black

-And on top of all that an alternating color Iron Cross so it can be seen on the Circle
-A 4 Pointed star behind the Circle (like the one in my flag)

Im sorry if its complex.
Also if you can please give me a link so i can download it.
Last edited by Atheara on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 am

Atheara wrote:Hello. I request for a CoA for me to be made. I would like:

A Black Cross (like the flag of England) in the shield colored in Black on top of:

-And on top of all that an alternating color Iron Cross so it can be seen on the Circle

Im sorry if its complex.

You should be able to download any image unless the site has protected it. Just right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac) and use the "save image as" option.

https://i.imgur.com/iM0NyAp.png
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Middle Barael » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Corindia wrote:
Middle Barael wrote:Thank you, this is really cool.

Just 2 small asks?

But really nice work!

Thank you!

8Values

Atheara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:01 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Atheara wrote:Hello. I request for a CoA for me to be made. I would like:

Im sorry if its complex.

You should be able to download any image unless the site has protected it. Just right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac) and use the "save image as" option.

https://i.imgur.com/iM0NyAp.png

I really like it, i do. but after seeing it with my own eyes, i felt something doesnt really fit with it. Could you maybe remove the Cross (on the top part of the circle) and use an Iron Cross that is similar in my flag to replace the one in the CoA? with still inverting colors?

I also would like the Blue star to have a White Outline. and the top part of the CoA's Iron Cross to be inverting to Blue, while the bottom stays White inverted.

Im sorry if it bothers you.
Football

Ice Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:07 pm

Romextly wrote:Can you guys use this

But instead of Permex, be Peromex and instead of a white background, a black one. Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:45 pm

Atheara wrote:I really like it, i do. but after seeing it with my own eyes, i felt something doesnt really fit with it. Could you maybe remove the Cross (on the top part of the circle) and use an Iron Cross that is similar in my flag to replace the one in the CoA? with still inverting colors?

I also would like the Blue star to have a White Outline. and the top part of the CoA's Iron Cross to be inverting to Blue, while the bottom stays White inverted.

We're all human. One round of rework is fine.

https://i.imgur.com/d6ZPP0I.png

Atheara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Atheara wrote:I really like it, i do. but after seeing it with my own eyes, i felt something doesnt really fit with it. Could you maybe remove the Cross (on the top part of the circle) and use an Iron Cross that is similar in my flag to replace the one in the CoA? with still inverting colors?

We're all human. One round of rework is fine.

https://i.imgur.com/d6ZPP0I.png

Thanks!
Football

Ice Hockey

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information