NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Second Hungarian Soviet Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Hungarian Soviet Republic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 am

I would like this:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281949-1956%29.svg
but the hammer and feather is replaced by this:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Logo_of_the_Party_of_Communists_in_Hungary.svg
Also, please remove the red star on the top of the emblem. Thanks!
Szabad Nép: New Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance signatories the German Democratic Republic, the People’s Republic of Poland and the Second Hungarian Soviet Republic collaborate with like-minded People’s Republic of China on Tiangong Space Station with Shenzhou 17 || Abandoned cooling tower demolished in Székelyvásárhely in order to make way for solar plant || Currywurst festival in Pest! || Thürmer Gyula: War in Ukraine is just one of many wars the American elite has used to gain money
★ Magyarországi Tanácsköztársaság ★

So basically Rákosi crushed the 1956 revolution, then in his final year of life, after having a severe amount of nostalgia he decides "you know what, frick it, LET’S REFORM THE HUNGARIAN SOVIET REPUBLIC!". And so it was done.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eiran » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Second Hungarian Soviet Republic wrote:I would like this:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Coat_of_arms_of_Hungary_%281949-1956%29.svg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Logo_of_the_Party_of_Communists_in_Hungary.svg

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Langenia wrote:If this isn't too hard, could some model themselves off of this, make the background dark blue instead of the Russian tricolor, replace the double-headed eagle with this SHIELD eagle, and replace the words Russian Defence Exports with Langenian Arms Exports, and Rosoboronexport with Langenarport, please. I'll credit anyone that takes the time to do this.

Bump. Please, I really need this for my storefront. I'll credit the person that makes it. :)
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Imperium Germaniae
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Germaniae » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:20 pm

Hello,

Looking for a coat of arms design for my new flag. I will credit anyone who does this.
Want a redesign of the German Federal Shield except instead of the eagle that is currently on it, use either old German coat of arms or the 1848 coat of arms, which ever one works best. I would appreciate it if you kept the yellow background. I am placing this on a Nordic Cross flag that uses black, red, and gold so if anyone thinks it might look better a different color or design then that would be great, I am open to suggestions.

A design would be greatly appreciated and I will be sure to credit in my factbook.
A world where Germany took a democratic path after winning the Great War. This does not represent my political views and is simply a simulation of a nation.
Overview Parliament Makeup Embassy Program

Co-Founder of the International Consortium of Democratic Nations

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eiran » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Langenia wrote:
Langenia wrote:If this isn't too hard, could some model themselves off of this, make the background dark blue instead of the Russian tricolor, replace the double-headed eagle with this SHIELD eagle, and replace the words Russian Defence Exports with Langenian Arms Exports, and Rosoboronexport with Langenarport, please. I'll credit anyone that takes the time to do this.

Bump. Please, I really need this for my storefront. I'll credit the person that makes it. :)

Image Image

Veski
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Veski » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Actually I just noticed a few stray remnants from the maple leaves. Please use this instead.

The time you put into these is incredible thank you so much.

GrosseresNordland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby GrosseresNordland » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:40 pm

GrosseresNordland wrote:Rewording this because I want to be more precise. Please use this as a template but replace the features on the shield with a Griffin rampant. I’d like one saying “Regierung des GroßeresNordland” and the second to say “Nordlandisches Parlament”

Any chance of this being done?

Qassadia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Greetings o' talented artists of coats of arms, emblems, and other kinds of logos and so forth. I want to humbly request if you can create a logo for my Security Service/Intelligence Agency/Secret Police. What specifically want is for it to be a hybrid of a bat, very much like the Russian GRU, in front of a globe in the center, with an outer ring on which it is inscribed the words (Бюро Общей Разведкi), with an imperial crown at the top of the logo.

Here are several things you can use as a reference.

I would also like it if you can create for me the government logos for several of my Crown-Government Institutions, like the Imperial Revenue Service, Office of the Royal Prime-Secretary (Cassadian equivalent of Prime Minister), Royal Department of Public Security, Royal Department of Defense, the Royal Office. On this, I will give you as much freedom as you like, as long as it has monarchist elements like the Fire Phoenix or the Crown.

Bumping this.

@Eiran, can you make those logos for me bruv. Please. I’ll commend you in my facebooks. ;d
Last edited by Qassadia on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

Langenia
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Eiran wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Image Image

It's perfect. Thank you!

Edit: Sorry, but I just realized it says Langerian instead of Langenian. Sorry if I'm being annoying.
Last edited by Langenia on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Eurasies
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Eurasies wrote:Hello to all creative minds, I need a favor from you

You see, I want you to help me design a logo for a soccer tournament that will be held in my region, Europe, the idea is that it be a logo similar to this, but opcionally that includes symbolism of 4 nations: Eurasies, Rivierenland, Outer Sparta, The Champions League

An element that is considered essential would be the European stars and that cool colors are used almost exclusively

Regarding the text, it would be great if they put "Eurocup 2021" and below that, with smaller text "Eurasies - Rivierenland - The Champions League - Outer Sparta", or simply add the flags of these 4 countries

I hope everything has been understood, if you have any questions, please ask me and the faster you could do it the more grateful I would be with you

Can any help me please?
Last edited by Eurasies on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Eurasies
"Federation, Libereco & Capitalismo"

Second Hungarian Soviet Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Hungarian Soviet Republic » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:47 am

Eiran wrote:
Second Hungarian Soviet Republic wrote:I would like this:

Thanks!
Szabad Nép: New Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance signatories the German Democratic Republic, the People’s Republic of Poland and the Second Hungarian Soviet Republic collaborate with like-minded People’s Republic of China on Tiangong Space Station with Shenzhou 17 || Abandoned cooling tower demolished in Székelyvásárhely in order to make way for solar plant || Currywurst festival in Pest! || Thürmer Gyula: War in Ukraine is just one of many wars the American elite has used to gain money
★ Magyarországi Tanácsköztársaság ★

So basically Rákosi crushed the 1956 revolution, then in his final year of life, after having a severe amount of nostalgia he decides "you know what, frick it, LET’S REFORM THE HUNGARIAN SOVIET REPUBLIC!". And so it was done.

Khytonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:47 am

Hello. I want you to make a logo for a sports news website run by sports fans. It's basically an old leather football inside of this shield. which has a vertical striping pattern like my flag.

Also, put the word 'Friday Knight Sports' on the right side, stacking on each other. In this font.

Feel free to add in some variations for different sports, like soccer, ice hockey, and other sports.
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:10 am

Khytonya wrote:Hello. I want you to make a logo for a sports news website run by sports fans. It's basically an old leather football inside of this shield. which has a vertical striping pattern like my flag.

Also, put the word 'Friday Knight Sports' on the right side, stacking on each other. In this font.

Feel free to add in some variations for different sports, like soccer, ice hockey, and other sports.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Langenia
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:13 am

Eiran wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Image Image

I like it and everything, but there is one tiny problem. It says "Langerian" instead of "Langenian." Would you mind fixing this for me? Sorry if I'm being annoying.
LANGENIA

Khytonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:33 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Khytonya wrote:Hello. I want you to make a logo for a sports news website run by sports fans. It's basically an old leather football inside of this shield. which has a vertical striping pattern like my flag.

No, I mean putting the text on the right outside the logo.
Also, recolor the ball to white and put it on the right side of the logo.

And make some variations as well. Like a bat for baseball, ice hockey stick for ice hockey, pigskin for gridiron football, etc.
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:28 am

Khytonya wrote:No, I mean putting the text on the right outside the logo.
Also, recolor the ball to white and put it on the right side of the logo.

And make some variations as well. Like a bat for baseball, ice hockey stick for ice hockey, pigskin for gridiron football, etc.

No
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Prossinia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Prossinia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 am

Prossinia wrote:Due to a regime change I’m requesting new national symbols, part of this is my National Emblem. I’d like you to use this as a base but change the red star to the star from this, then take the writing off the bands with writing except the middle babd which I’d like you to put the words “ Великий Союз Проссинских республик”

Would my request be ok?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:33 am

Prossinia wrote:
Prossinia wrote:Due to a regime change I’m requesting new national symbols, part of this is my National Emblem. I’d like you to use this as a base but change the red star to the star from this, then take the writing off the bands with writing except the middle babd which I’d like you to put the words “ Великий Союз Проссинских республик”

Would my request be ok?

Yes.

Prossinia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Prossinia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Prossinia wrote:
Would my request be ok?

Yes.

Oh great! Thank you!

Imperium Germaniae
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

Postby Imperium Germaniae » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Imperium Germaniae wrote:Hello,

Looking for a coat of arms design for my new flag. I will credit anyone who does this.
Want a redesign of the German Federal Shield except instead of the eagle that is currently on it, use either old German coat of arms or the 1848 coat of arms, which ever one works best. I would appreciate it if you kept the yellow background. I am placing this on a Nordic Cross flag that uses black, red, and gold so if anyone thinks it might look better a different color or design then that would be great, I am open to suggestions.

A design would be greatly appreciated and I will be sure to credit in my factbook.

Hi, hopefully this request is alright. I would really appreciate someone doing it. I will give credit.
A world where Germany took a democratic path after winning the Great War. This does not represent my political views and is simply a simulation of a nation.

Zaviana
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaviana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Hello, can i get a shield with a dark blue cross and a yellow star in each corner of the shield (background white) and a yellow crown on top? Thanks, i will give credit!
Consider this my friends. Is Muffin = Cupcake - Icing?

Langenia
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Langenia wrote:
Eiran wrote:
Image Image

I like it and everything, but there is one tiny problem. It says "Langerian" instead of "Langenian." Would you mind fixing this for me? Sorry if I'm being annoying.

Bumping this.
LANGENIA

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Imperium Germaniae wrote:
Imperium Germaniae wrote:Hello,

Hi, hopefully this request is alright. I would really appreciate someone doing it. I will give credit.

Yellow is good, though white is a decent alternative if you ever want to find a replacement for either red or yellow/gold in your color scheme.

Langenia wrote:
Langenia wrote:

Bumping this.

Considering it was 1 minute since the post before yours, and the quoted post is still on the current page, you really don't need to. The person who made it is probably still resting, or hasn't decided to check up on this, so bumping in less than a day just blocks other requests that could be done by people currently online (Eiran's latest government activity was 18 hours ago).

Imperium Germaniae
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Germaniae » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:
Imperium Germaniae wrote:Hi, hopefully this request is alright. I would really appreciate someone doing it. I will give credit.

Yellow is good, though white is a decent alternative if you ever want to find a replacement for either red or yellow/gold in your color scheme.

Great thank you so much!

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:13 am

I would really appreciate it if someone could do a city logo for my towns of:

Brookedene

Whitefolds

Brookedene has a sun and river logo and the text

Welcome to
[size=180]BROOKDENE

North Illinois
Please drive carefully

on a rounded rectangle background in navy blue.

For Whitefolds, it's a sheep logo that's small (140mm in real life on a sign, but smaller here) in white above this text on green background:

Welcome to
WHITEFOLDS
Please drive carefully

Finally, one unique logo request for one of my nation's street signs:

Red circle background, and truck icon with fireworks shooting from it and a small rounded plate like this, but slightly longer and larger, with text centred:

The text in the plate reads:

No specialist vehicles

containing loads of inflammables

or explosives

Except for

access to chemical works

on Mold Street

Dim cerbydau arbenigol

yn cynnwys

fflamadwy neu ffrwydron

Ac eithrio mynediad

i weithiau cemegol

ar Stryd Yr Wyddgrug

[hr]

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help; you don't have to do all of them, just the ones you feel comfortable with.

These are for a factbook.
Last edited by West Bromwich Holme on Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information