NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Could someone make a seal similar to the one on Slovakia's flag but Teal instead of white, black instead of red, Dark red instead of blue, and instead of the cross, have a castle instead. Add Aquila (Constellation) on the top right and add Scutum (Constellation) to the top left. I want the color of the stars white. Above the crest, I want it to say (in latin) Eyes of Heaven. Below I want it to say "Ravenian Star Command"

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:15 am

Thank you very cool
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

-Greater Columbia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Greater Columbia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:10 pm

I would like a U.S.-style seal for each of the federal departments currently without a seal.

(For reference).
Last edited by -Greater Columbia on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:30 pm

-Greater Columbia wrote:I would like a U.S.-style seal for each of the federal departments currently without a seal.

(For reference).

This is for the Department of Cultural Affairs

Portog
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Portog » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:02 am

Portog wrote:Can someone use the logo from this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Colombia#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Gran_Colombia_(1820-1821).svg) and put four dollar bill(s), change the vulture for a falcon and instead of a rose, put dollar bills? Thank you.

Still waiting

Costa Vecchia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Vecchia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:23 am

If someone could make one for The Federal Republic of Costa Vecchia, my citizens would be grateful. We are in need of a national seal incorporating our flag, motto, and our founding year, 1643.

It need not be complicated, thank you!

-Greater Columbia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Greater Columbia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:00 pm

I'm switching over to my older nation -Greater America. The seal for the Department of Cultural Affairs is great and would like to request department seals for the following departments:

- Department of Dimensional Affairs
- Department of Economic Affairs
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Department of Indigenous Affairs
- Department of Intelligence
- Department of International Development
- Department of Public Enlightenment
- Department of Public Health

Appearance wise I would like them to look like seals that the U.S. government would use. My previous requests can be disregarded.

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:20 pm

If someone could make a seal for me, I'd be grateful!

Requirements:
Background: Black*
Shape: Shield*
Details: Turtle, blue stripe down the middle*

* - you can edit this
Ambassador To Canada

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:03 pm

This might be tricky but I hope you revel in the challenge

Can you take this-

But take the cross on the shield off and replace it with a white tree

Then change the motto at the bottom to “La Pacè ce Úna Virtú”

And finally can you put the crown circled in red at the top
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

Prosania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Prosania » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Would like the shields from this to be changed, on the left I want the shield changed to a black and white quarter design and on the right I want a black double headed eagle on a yellow background.

Here Is the image-

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Yohaness » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:19 pm

Hey there, i thought this to be the appropriate place to ask, Can one put forward their request for a personalised currency note on this thread?

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:14 am

Prosania wrote:Would like the shields from this to be changed, on the left I want the shield changed to a black and white quarter design and on the right I want a black double headed eagle on a yellow background.

Here Is the image-

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:22 am

Yohaness wrote:Hey there, i thought this to be the appropriate place to ask, Can one put forward their request for a personalised currency note on this thread?

Yes

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello, I'd like a symbol for Privatism, my new ideology. Here is the info

The Privatism Ideology is a liberal ideology that proposes that the political power is with the people, with the leader promoting patriotism through respect for the nation. Privatism makes elections allowed, and democracy in power, while also giving less power to the government so that the people working for the government are equals to the other people while the government can also make laws without people complaining about too much power to the government or having the entire government equal to the other people, which furthermore promotes equality of people regardless of race, gender, age, opportunities and ideology. People have the right to rebel and protest, in a diplomatic manner. Immigration and Emigration is allowed.

Economically, Privatism is Capitalism taken a bit further, making all industry Private and State-Owned Industry illegal unless in the case of emergency, which still has to be approved by the leader. Privatism ensures free market; Business Subsidization is normal, and the state is required to invest in Private Industry. Privatism is also welcome to some trading, but it tends to be more pointed toward self-sufficiency.

The press is free, with people allowed to point out flaws and strengths in anything.

If you could make one for me, that would be awesome!
Ambassador To Canada

The H Corporation
Minister

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Megistos wrote:Hello, I'd like a symbol for Privatism, my new ideology. Here is the info

The Privatism Ideology is a liberal ideology that proposes that the political power is with the people, with the leader promoting patriotism through respect for the nation. Privatism makes elections allowed, and democracy in power, while also giving less power to the government so that the people working for the government are equals to the other people while the government can also make laws without people complaining about too much power to the government or having the entire government equal to the other people, which furthermore promotes equality of people regardless of race, gender, age, opportunities and ideology. People have the right to rebel and protest, in a diplomatic manner. Immigration and Emigration is allowed.

Economically, Privatism is Capitalism taken a bit further, making all industry Private and State-Owned Industry illegal unless in the case of emergency, which still has to be approved by the leader. Privatism ensures free market; Business Subsidization is normal, and the state is required to invest in Private Industry. Privatism is also welcome to some trading, but it tends to be more pointed toward self-sufficiency.

The press is free, with people allowed to point out flaws and strengths in anything.

So it is basically Capitalism just more equal?
Welcome to The H Corporation
Money is everything, whether you like it or not
You don't like dark theme? Well good luck reading this >:D
Just a Mexican o((>ω< ))o. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Still writing Factbooks. If I cared about politics then I wouldn't need to visit 8values. "Life is like a rollercoaster, you have to pay to ride it" This nation does not represent my views and it will never do. College is hard, you know what else is hard? Life. Now making flags: Here! Callista's Best Politician and RPer!!
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Heavy WIP) I am not lazy to finish it, I am just waiting for you to finish reading
Is a Corporation scary for you?
Boo!

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:19 pm

The H Corporation wrote:
Megistos wrote:Hello, I'd like a symbol for Privatism, my new ideology. Here is the info

So it is basically Capitalism just more equal?

1. More equal
2. State-owned industry is banned
3. Way more capitalist than capitalists
Ambassador To Canada

South Derpingham
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby South Derpingham » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Hi! I'd really love it if someone could help me by making a Coat of Arms for my nation. I'm sorry in advance for anyone who does this (it's kind of complicated). The shield/ blazon would be the Royal Standard of South Derpingham, the supporters would be 2 Gyrfalcons with their wings up ideally (basically white falcons), with a chain of the Order of Christ (although if you could make the white parts of the crosses gold- or at least the big one, that would be amazing), with a gold pedestal as the compartment, all on top of this mantle and crown. After all is said and done, it should look somewhat similar to the Coat of Arms of Denmark.

Again, I'm so sorry this is so complicated. If its too complicated, please let me know and I'll try to find some other source to get it done (I'm really bad with all this graphic design stuff). Thanks!

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:26 am

Can someone trim out the crown from the swedish 3 crowns in this swedish coat of arms and give it a transparent background? Thank you in advance

Last edited by Great Humania on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:34 am

Great Humania wrote:Can someone trim out the crown from the swedish 3 crowns in this swedish coat of arms and give it a transparent background? Thank you in advance

Pretty please, spoiler large inline images.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 pm

South Derpingham wrote:Hi! I'd really love it if someone could help me by making a Coat of Arms for my nation. I'm sorry in advance for anyone who does this (it's kind of complicated). The shield/ blazon would be the Royal Standard of South Derpingham, the supporters would be 2 Gyrfalcons with their wings up ideally (basically white falcons), with a chain of the Order of Christ (although if you could make the white parts of the crosses gold- or at least the big one, that would be amazing), with a gold pedestal as the compartment, all on top of this mantle and crown. After all is said and done, it should look somewhat similar to the Coat of Arms of Denmark.

Again, I'm so sorry this is so complicated. If its too complicated, please let me know and I'll try to find some other source to get it done (I'm really bad with all this graphic design stuff). Thanks!

South Derpingham
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby South Derpingham » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Thanks so much it looks great!

Anthatton
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthatton » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:30 pm

Hiya! I'm looking for a new seal for my country! I lost the old one to the internet ether some time ago, which I quite liked. Sadly, it is no more...

ANYWHO: the emblem I'm imagining has a wreath of sunflowers on one side, with it's long stems wrapped together with a ribbon that are the colors of my flag, and 59 five-pointed stars, all of equal size randomly scattered, representing each state. The other side of the wreath has 20 red roses bunched together. The shield in the center should be set behind both flowers, and have the skull and maroon kerchief (preferably realistic, but whatever.) Above all of this is the national symbol, the
https://imgur.com/a/Wa4Z5mH
, an ancient symbol in Anthatton. At the bottom of the seal should be an old ribbon with the national motto on it. Behind everything should be two sabres or swords crossing each other.

that is all this took me three hours to write and it's nearly 3 am lolol
Numquam Iterum

Pace e Saggezza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pace e Saggezza » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Pace e Saggezza wrote:This might be tricky but I hope you revel in the challenge

Can you take this-

But take the cross on the shield off and replace it with a white tree

Then change the motto at the bottom to “La Pacè ce Úna Virtú”

And finally can you put the crown circled in red at the top

Bump
PACE
E
SAGGEZZA

Kishambia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kishambia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:26 am

Hello! I'm looking for a Emblem/Coat of Arms, So here's the thing;
Design

• replace the camel with Sika deer and the desert with grass or Savannah.
  • change the ribbon color to white and replace the Tigrinya text with the words "Umoja", "State of Eritrea" with "Usawa" and Arabic script with "Uhuru". Then Put Two Spears under the Seal.

I also need a logo for my KBC;
Take the design from the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation logo and Change "EPT" to "KBC"
Thank You!
Last edited by Kishambia on Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
- The Unitary Republic of Kishambia -
East African, Developing, Third World Country
Located in Kenya
Successor of Rwizima
 Kishambian Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) :i ran out of news
i ship lumity

Fereiland
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fereiland » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:15 pm

All I need is the main shield