NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

German Fomee
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby German Fomee » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:52 am

I would like a Seal for the Kaiser's "Imperial Standard" which should have as Follows:
A Sheild With a German/Prussian Eagle, and a Dark but not too dark Red background, and a thick Very Dark but NOT BLACK Grey Border.
It should have a Crown above, a Iron Cross Behind the Sheild, And Under the Sheild, 2 Black Stars.
Finally, 2 Feathers on each side of the iron Cross, and the text: "Kaiser des Königreichs Deutschland" Wrapped around it all in gold and in the Fraktur/Gothic Font.
A German Nation Led by Kaiser Muller, Proud and Prone to acting with Superiority.
Kaiser Lukas Muller is Gay
German Fomee in it's Current Form has been Declared independent 6 times!

The One True Eternal Leader
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The One True Eternal Leader » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:23 am

Eiran wrote:
The One True Eternal Leader wrote:I'd like a seal for my country's Department of Defense, with the following alterations:

- Change "Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation" to "The One True Eternal Leader".
- Have the shield depict only the colors of my nation's flag (golden yellow, white, and navy blue). Like if you took my flag and placed the outline of the shield right over the middle of it.
- Ensure the blue and gold colors for the border circles are the same as the colors of my flag.
- Change the motto on the black banner to "Security | Justice | Prosperity".

Hopefully that isn't too much trouble, I really look forwards to seeing how it ends up! Thanks in advance ;)

It's perfect, thank you!
The Dominion of the One True Eternal Leader

Security | Justice | Prosperity

Glory to the Leader!

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:33 am

German Fomee wrote:I would like a Seal for the Kaiser's "Imperial Standard" which should have as Follows:
A Sheild With a German/Prussian Eagle, and a Dark but not too dark Red background, and a thick Very Dark but NOT BLACK Grey Border.
It should have a Crown above, a Iron Cross Behind the Sheild, And Under the Sheild, 2 Black Stars.
Finally, 2 Feathers on each side of the iron Cross, and the text: "Kaiser des Königreichs Deutschland" Wrapped around it all in gold and in the Fraktur/Gothic Font.

Last edited by Eiran on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

German Fomee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby German Fomee » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:34 am

Eiran wrote:
German Fomee wrote:I would like a Seal for the Kaiser's "Imperial Standard" which should have as Follows:

OH MY GOD
THANK YOU SO MUCH
A German Nation Led by Kaiser Muller, Proud and Prone to acting with Superiority.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:51 am

German Fomee wrote:
Eiran wrote:

OH MY GOD
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I updated the original post with a slightly different image fixing a few issues that I had with the first one btw

Raebourg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raebourg » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Raebourg wrote:Hello, along with my flag I would like a national emblem

The base is the cost of arms of Austria all you need to do is modify the following;

Change the flag shield in the middle to a horizontal tricolour of Green, red and white.

Then take the sickle out of the eagles claws and replace it with a sword of the same colour

Thank you very much to those who fulfil my requests.

Just putting this here so it’s not forgotten

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Raebourg wrote:
Raebourg wrote:Hello, along with my flag I would like a national emblem

The base is the cost of arms of Austria all you need to do is modify the following;

Change the flag shield in the middle to a horizontal tricolour of Green, red and white.

Then take the sickle out of the eagles claws and replace it with a sword of the same colour

Thank you very much to those who fulfil my requests.

The Tyrean Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tyrean Islands » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Eiran wrote:
Raebourg wrote:

Wow your work looks great! Can you do mine as well? or am I being too impatient?

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:05 pm

The Tyrean Islands wrote:
Eiran wrote:

Wow your work looks great! Can you do mine as well? or am I being too impatient?

I may not be posting for a couple of days as I have a couple of exams next week

The Tyrean Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tyrean Islands » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Eiran wrote:

I may not be posting for a couple of days as I have a couple of exams next week

ok, no problem.

Raebourg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raebourg » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Eiran wrote:
Raebourg wrote:

Thank you for making me my coat of arms!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm

The Tyrean Islands wrote:I'd like to request a COA for my nation. I'd like it to be quartered with the color scheme of this image in the top left, and bottom right corners https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... Yt8RuM_LEs

however instead of the three lions, I'd prefer the three leopards to look like the one in this image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/41/0f ... 11e756.png but in the same color scheme as in the lions posted previously. Also I want the leopard to be solid black instead of spotted like a black panther.

and then I'd like in the top right, and bottom left corners to be the lozenge style of this coat of arms (but in the same sable (black) and or (gold) of the first one) https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 7wsKAX5IlN

The first and third links are 403 (forbidden) you probably forgot to enable sharing.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Tyrean Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tyrean Islands » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Tyrean Islands wrote:I'd like to request a COA for my nation. I'd like it to be quartered with the color scheme of this image in the top left, and bottom right corners https://www.google.com/search?q=hohenst ... VLnMDAG56M

however instead of the three lions, I'd prefer the three leopards to look like the one in this image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/41/0f ... 11e756.png but in the same color scheme as in the lions posted previously. Also I want the leopard to be solid black instead of spotted like a black panther.

and then I'd like in the top right, and bottom left corners to be the lozenge style of this coat of arms (but in the same sable (black) and or (gold) of the first one) https://www.google.com/search?q=wittels ... Gucm2OwpEM

The first and third links are 403 (forbidden) you probably forgot to enable sharing.

Oh sorry about that, didn't realize, do these work now?

first one: https://www.google.com/search?q=hohenst ... VLnMDAG56M

third one: https://www.google.com/search?q=wittels ... Gucm2OwpEM
Last edited by The Tyrean Islands on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Oh sorry about that, didn't realize, do these work now?

first one: https://www.google.com/search?q=hohenst ... VLnMDAG56M

third one: https://www.google.com/search?q=wittels ... Gucm2OwpEM

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

German Fomee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby German Fomee » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 am

i know i was just here but this'll be the last time
you dont have to get it done fast or anything but

I want the Sheild in the Flag of Bewaffnete Krafte cut out, with 10 Stars blacck around it, and 4 crowns around the stars, facing towards the center, and finally, outside of it all, wrapped around it all, text in the gothic font saying "Die Bewaffnete Kräfte von Deutschland"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:52 am

Do you have a larger, un-rippled version of the flag you could link?

German Fomee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby German Fomee » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:55 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Do you have a larger, un-rippled version of the flag you could link?

Let me look for it

Portog
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Portog » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:00 am

Can someone use the logo from this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Colombia#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Gran_Colombia_(1820-1821).svg) and put four dollar bill(s), change the vulture for a falcon and instead of a rose, put dollar bills? Thank you.

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:14 am

German Fomee wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Do you have a larger, un-rippled version of the flag you could link?

Let me look for it

my main got banned
but it might be unbanned, and i have an alt
still make it please
The Federal Republic of Germany"Gott Mit Uns"Established 7/30/1947
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
|President: Gottfried Schaffer (DPB)|Prime Minister: Monika Wißler (SDP)|
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Slaabovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 01, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Slaabovia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Slaabovia wrote:
Slaabovia wrote:
Can someone make league-related logos as described here, please? I'd be most appreciative here if so, for sure. Slaabovia out.

Still waiting as patiently as possible for this. Can anyone help me out here, please? Thank you in advance if so. Slaabovia out.

Bumping this, since this request hasn't been filled at all over the past few months since the original request. I hope someone can and is willing to fill the request soon, of course. Thanks in advance if so. Slaabovia out.

The Greater Gothic Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gothic Empire » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:16 am

Greetings.

I request a seal, like this one, but replace the sun with the letter V, font Trajan Pro, color gold. On the ribbon place the Sun of York but replace the face with the four letters

I.N.
    R.I.
all font Trajan Pro, color gold, outline thin-black. Atop the seal place the Napoleonic Eagle, and over its head put a crown but resize it to 40px small.
Last edited by The Greater Gothic Empire on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

GREATER GOTHIC EMPIRE
MAGNVM GOTHICVM IMPERIVM
"Je Dio ni fidas"

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:41 am

The Greater Gothic Empire wrote:Greetings.

I request a seal, like this one, but replace the sun with the letter V, font Trajan Pro, color gold. On the ribbon place the Sun of York but replace the face with the four letters

I.N.
    R.I.
all font Trajan Pro, color gold, outline thin-black. Atop the seal place the Napoleonic Eagle, and over its head put a crown but resize it to 40px small.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 am

German Fomee wrote:i know i was just here but this'll be the last time

I want the Sheild in the Flag of Bewaffnete Krafte cut out, with 10 Stars blacck around it, and 4 crowns around the stars, facing towards the center, and finally, outside of it all, wrapped around it all, text in the gothic font saying "Die Bewaffnete Kräfte von Deutschland"

Bewaffnete Krafte
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bewaffnete Krafte » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:35 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
German Fomee wrote:i know i was just here but this'll be the last time

Thank you!
The Federal Republic of Germany"Gott Mit Uns"Established 7/30/1947
A Grand and Free Germany, with Fair and Democratic elections, United in their chant for Prosperity. After the world war, large-scale education campaigns made the modern germany one of the most politically stable, anti-Fascist nations in the world.
|President: Gottfried Schaffer (DPB)|Prime Minister: Monika Wißler (SDP)|
Map
 WächterNEWS|Populist Right Wing Eine Deutschland Partei, 4th in Bundestag, makes official statement towards the acquirement of the Rhineland. Friday, November 19th, 2021 8:16 PM CET

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Could someone make a seal similar to the one on Slovakia's flag but Teal instead of white, black instead of red, Dark red instead of blue, and instead of the cross, have a castle instead. Add Aquila (Constellation) on the top right and add Scutum (Constellation) to the top left. I want the color of the stars white. Above the crest, I want it to say (in latin) Eyes of Heaven. Below I want it to say "Ravenian Star Command"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information