NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mitary
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Country ball

Postby Mitary » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:41 am

Mitary

Can i have a country ball?

Thx in advance
THE DEMOCRATIC STATES OF MITARY
This Represents my Views(plus some random stuff like atheism and not being part of America)
Political Compass test scores: Economic Left/Right: -1 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
President: José Chávez Vigil
National Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:42 am

Daunlaund wrote:Hello! Its been a while, how are you all?

I was wondering if one of you could make me a new national coat of arms

I would like it to be based on this one with a few tweaks

First of all can the crown be taken off, as Daunlaund is a republic.

Secondly, on the shoeld can you add a vertical tricolour of blue, white and black

Can you also change the colour of the lions to black

And finally can you change the scroll at the bottom to read, Scietentia Sit Potentia

Thank you!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:19 am

Mitary wrote:Mitary

Can i have a country ball?

Thx in advance

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=381155

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:29 am

Whitestrand wrote:Salutations,

I would like to request a coat of arms. An irminsul will serve as the primary piece, coloured white. Coiled around the irminsul will be a snake, found here, coloured red. In the crest of the irminsul will be a sun¹, coloured as is. I ask that two variants be made: one with a transparent background, and another laid upon a blue-coloured escutcheon (I’m thinking Celtic Blue, but I can live with what you think works best. I request that both versions be either png or svg.

Thank you in advance.

¹ The sun I’d like used is found on the coat of arms of Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga. I attempted to link it on this page, but the parentheses located in the file name screwed up the [url] AFAIK. My apologies for that.

https://imgur.com/a/ni4gWAI
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Moialia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Moialia » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:33 am

I would like a coat of arms based on my flag with the words "Nos tibi semper resistere adversus malum"
We are cool founders of a cool region! Make sure to visit it!
Now a dual monarchy with Treuvia

Novia Xeneia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Xeneia » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:40 am

Someone please do my request too please.
A democratic nation recovering from communist past.We are a democratic Republic with equal rights for everyone.
June 6, 2023|Headlines: Student Demonstrations Erupt in Glatin Amidst Escalating Fees of Private Technology Colleges, Urging Regulatory Intervention| Student Protests Spark Parliamentary Discourse on Regulatory Measures for Private Colleges and Potential Establishment of Government Institutions.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:51 am

Novia Xeneia wrote:Someone please do my request too please.

https://imgur.com/a/VOuiSRl

Novia Xeneia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Xeneia » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:52 am

Daunlaund wrote:
Novia Xeneia wrote:Someone please do my request too please.

https://imgur.com/a/VOuiSRl

Thanks
A democratic nation recovering from communist past.We are a democratic Republic with equal rights for everyone.
June 6, 2023|Headlines: Student Demonstrations Erupt in Glatin Amidst Escalating Fees of Private Technology Colleges, Urging Regulatory Intervention| Student Protests Spark Parliamentary Discourse on Regulatory Measures for Private Colleges and Potential Establishment of Government Institutions.

Whitestrand
Civil Servant

Founded: May 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitestrand » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:54 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Whitestrand wrote:Salutations,

I would like to request a coat of arms. An irminsul will serve as the primary piece, coloured white. Coiled around the irminsul will be a snake, found here, coloured red. In the crest of the irminsul will be a sun¹, coloured as is. I ask that two variants be made: one with a transparent background, and another laid upon a blue-coloured escutcheon (I’m thinking Celtic Blue, but I can live with what you think works best. I request that both versions be either png or svg.

Thank you in advance.

¹ The sun I’d like used is found on the coat of arms of Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga. I attempted to link it on this page, but the parentheses located in the file name screwed up the [url] AFAIK. My apologies for that.

https://imgur.com/a/ni4gWAI

Excellent. Thanks ^^
☯︎⠀KINGDOMOFWHITESTRAND⠀☯︎
NATION ᛫ SOLIDARITY ᛫ WELFARE

MT to Early PMT 21st century Anglophone fiefdom ruled by yours truly. Notable for its soft eugenics, politically syncretic govt., non-human citizens and high culture.

| The Rooster | Whitestrand Embassy to Israel officially moved to Jerusalem, capital of Israel. // Unnamed Catholic priest arrested under investigation of paedophilia and endangerment of minors. // Former mosque converted into Solarian church, ordained by Father Aldrich, Bishop of Eorlington.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:57 am

Moialia wrote:I would like a coat of arms based on my flag with the words "Nos tibi semper resistere adversus malum"

Can you link a large, un-rippled version of your flag?

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:
Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:I need a livery for my flag airline please. I would like a square shape version of my flag on the left and on the right I would like the words Air Joyea in red. Also, can I get air craft liveries here?

Bump
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Down Unian
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Down Unian » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello everyone,Can I get a 3d version of the hammer and knife in my flag?
Kind of like this 3d hammer and sickle:-

Alternate Universe Northern Ateria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternate Universe Northern Ateria » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:29 pm

Hi, can someone do this request?

Take this shield I took from a Wikipedia article about the SS and remove the symbol from it.

Put this hand holding a knife in the place of the former symbol and make it have that signature white bold outline around the hand and knife.

Angus MacGyver
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Angus MacGyver » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:15 am

Could I please have this-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _intro.jpg

As an NS banner?

Thanks!
"You can do more with a gun than just fire it."

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:18 am

Alternate Universe Northern Ateria wrote:Hi, can someone do this request?

Take this shield I took from a Wikipedia article about the SS and remove the symbol from it.

Put this hand holding a knife in the place of the former symbol and make it have that signature white bold outline around the hand and knife.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:30 am

Angus MacGyver wrote:Could I please have this-

As an NS banner?

Thanks!

Alternate Universe Northern Ateria
Secretary

Founded: Oct 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternate Universe Northern Ateria » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:31 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Alternate Universe Northern Ateria wrote:Hi, can someone do this request?

Thank you Al.

Angus MacGyver
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Angus MacGyver » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:45 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Angus MacGyver wrote:Could I please have this-

As an NS banner?

Thanks!

Thank you!
"You can do more with a gun than just fire it."

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Could I get the CAA symbol edited onto my international airports logo on the top left hand corner?

I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 am

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:Could I get the CAA symbol edited onto my international airports logo on the top left hand corner?

Atlantian Technate
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Technate » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Hi, can I have a seal consisting of this gear with the triangular emblem on my flag within it? I would also like both components to be the same red as is on my flag. Thanks!
|⚙★⚙ Union of Atlantian Technocratic Republics ⚙★⚙|

Technate News Network: As anarchist terrorists continue to plague the Principality of Welzat, the Director-General has expressed concern for the security of the small nation. There has been some suggestion of the possibility of direct Technate involvement in neutralising the terrorists, but the CCB has thus far refused to comment.

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:53 pm

At the center of coat of arms is a ship's stern. There is a parrot (can be any color) standing of the left side of it, and there is a skeleton on the other side. Beneath all of that is a banner that reads "Libertas suprēma est."

Thanks!
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Kedri wrote:At the center of coat of arms is a ship's stern. There is a parrot (can be any color) standing of the left side of it, and there is a skeleton on the other side. Beneath all of that is a banner that reads "Libertas suprēma est."

Thanks!

Coat of arms basis By I, SajoR, CC BY-SA 2.5, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=25095593
Parrot By Josedar - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=57386301
Skeleton By Di (they-them) - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=90014764

Down Unian
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Down Unian » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:53 pm

Down Unian wrote:Hello everyone,Can I get a 3d version of the hammer and knife in my flag?
Kind of like this 3d hammer and sickle:-

Bump

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:27 am

Atlantian Technate wrote:Hi, can I have a seal consisting of this gear with the triangular emblem on my flag within it? I would also like both components to be the same red as is on my flag. Thanks!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information