NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Mon May 18, 2020 3:19 pm

Can someone please make a logo for one of my parties. I would like two red swords clashed in battle and a white sun and blue ground. Thank you :)

Dukin Donuts
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dukin Donuts » Mon May 18, 2020 5:53 pm

Great Humania wrote:
Dukin Donuts wrote:Is this good?

That font was a pain to find so I used one that best resembled it.
EDIT: New Design incorporating white text

This is great, is it ok you can do another one?
flag: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... elenia.png
text: JELANIKI

Here ya go
Dukin
Donuts
Coffee,Donuts,Sandwiches
Dukin’s Flag Kibble

Who We Are| Fast Facts| Corporate Security |Puppet Nations|Interested in Franchising with Dukin? Click Here
Registered Republican 2020 Voter

Dukin Donuts
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dukin Donuts » Mon May 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Spaincio wrote:Can someone please make a logo for one of my parties. I would like two red swords clashed in battle and a white sun and blue ground. Thank you :)

Is this good?
Dukin
Donuts
Coffee,Donuts,Sandwiches
Dukin’s Flag Kibble

Who We Are| Fast Facts| Corporate Security |Puppet Nations|Interested in Franchising with Dukin? Click Here
Registered Republican 2020 Voter

The Hawthorne Islands
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hawthorne Islands » Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 pm

The Hawthorne Islands wrote:
The Hawthorne Islands wrote:Hello! Can I get a coat of arms that is on this base: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/36/bc ... 355183.jpg

If the middle could be replaced with the symbol in the middle of my flag (https://i.imgur.com/x8uGePW.png), and the words at the bottom replaced with Hail the Endless Wind, and the words ringing the center replaced with The Hawthorne Islands, and our flag set at the top where the lion holds a different flag, that would be wonderful.

Sorry if this is a bit much!

Imma just bumpitty bump this one

Sorry if this bump isnt quite at two weeks, but its a little sensitive on time for its creation. Thanks again talented seal makers!

Hawkport
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hawkport » Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 am

Hawkport wrote:My last post was a little faint on details so

I now have two requests and would appreciate any attempt with either :)

Request 1 - Presidential Seal
I was hoping for a Presidential Seal, similar to the American one with "The Seal of the President of the United States of Hawkport" with a falcon in the centre. If you could in any way, shape or form encorporate the Hawkportian flag, I'd really appreciate that also.

Request 2 - Military Seal
Secondly, I was wondering if someone could make me a seal for the Hawkport Military, this second one should have the crossing swords with the words "Seal of the United States of Hawkport Naval, Air and Ground Forces" (or along those lines)

Again, I'd really appreciate any attempt at either, I'm trying to build this alt to have a good look to it and be quite aesthetically pleasing.

Bumpidy bump bump

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 am

Yes thank you.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 19, 2020 7:51 am

I'm sorry to be a pain, but I am trying to create the seals of my political parties. Can someone please make a banner somewhat like the USSR but the sickle and swordin the middle and the sickle and sword are blue. Thank you.

Roegerland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 am

Dukin Donuts wrote:
Roegerland wrote:Hi, can someone put a metallic grunge effect on this logo for me please?

Here’s a couple options. If they’re not what your looking for let me know.

Well I wasn't expecting that but they look great! Thank you!

Could I have one that keeps the original colours if possible? Perhaps based on the fourth one you kindly made? Even if it's just a weathered version of the original.
Last edited by Roegerland on Tue May 19, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✸✸✸✸✸

Roegerland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Roegerland » Tue May 19, 2020 11:56 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Dukin Donuts wrote:
Here’s a couple options. If they’re not what your looking for let me know.

I'm glad someone knows what "metallic grunge" means. :lol:

It's a very special term used by only the most sophisticated of logo makers...

Just teasing
✸✸✸✸✸

Portog
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Portog » Tue May 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Can someone use the logo from this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Colombia#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Gran_Colombia_(1820-1821).svg) and put four money(s), change the vulture for a falcon and instead of a rose, put dollar bills.

Tia Regness
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tia Regness » Tue May 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Would anyone be able to make me a set of ministry logos for my RP?
I need them to incorporate the eagle from my flag, and im thinking black and white is best as i would like to use them as telegram headers.

The most important one would be a ministry of the interior logo, im open to any ideas incorporating the eagle

Bagong Luzon
Envoy

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bagong Luzon » Tue May 19, 2020 10:47 pm

I'd like a logo based on the picture in the spoiler, but with two heads a la the Russian double-headed eagle, one star as an eye for both heads and the last at the tip of the tail, and the text removed.
Also, if possible, a separate logo that has the result inside an inverted triangle with text on each side: the top side saying Diyos, the one to the left saying Hari, and the one to the right saying Bayan.

Thanks!
Puppet of the New Visayan Islands, typically used for fluff purposes.

Naturally, this does not represent my actual beliefs.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed May 20, 2020 4:11 am

Tia Regness wrote:Would anyone be able to make me a set of ministry logos for my RP?
I need them to incorporate the eagle from my flag, and im thinking black and white is best as i would like to use them as telegram headers.

The most important one would be a ministry of the interior logo, im open to any ideas incorporating the eagle

Could you please link an image of the eagle, or failing that a large, un-rippled version of your flag.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Wed May 20, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed May 20, 2020 5:40 am

Bagong Luzon wrote:
I'd like a logo based on the picture in the spoiler, but with two heads a la the Russian double-headed eagle, one star as an eye for both heads and the last at the tip of the tail, and the text removed.
Also, if possible, a separate logo that has the result inside an inverted triangle with text on each side: the top side saying Diyos, the one to the left saying Hari, and the one to the right saying Bayan.

Thanks!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Tia Regness
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tia Regness » Wed May 20, 2020 8:41 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tia Regness wrote:Would anyone be able to make me a set of ministry logos for my RP?

Could you please link an image of the eagle, or failing that a large, un-rippled version of your flag.

unfortunately i only have the original image of the flag not the eagle itself.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed May 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Tia Regness wrote:unfortunately i only have the original image of the flag not the eagle itself.
(Image)

No problem, here it is for next time.

Two logos, I can do a couple more - let me know which.

Tia Regness
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tia Regness » Wed May 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tia Regness wrote:unfortunately i only have the original image of the flag not the eagle itself.
(Image)

No problem, here it is for next time.

Two logos, I can do a couple more - let me know which.

Love both of these! these work perfectly for ministry tg headers. I might have to ask you if you can do me some more later down the line as our RP expands :P

thank you for your help on both threads!

Bagong Luzon
Envoy

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bagong Luzon » Wed May 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Bagong Luzon wrote:

Thanks!

Should have rephrased my question; I meant the eagle should have two heads and each head has a star for an eye. Silly me. :lol:
Puppet of the New Visayan Islands, typically used for fluff purposes.

Naturally, this does not represent my actual beliefs.

Portog
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Portog » Fri May 22, 2020 5:08 am

Portog wrote:Can someone use the logo from this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Colombia#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Gran_Colombia_(1820-1821).svg) and put four money(s), change the vulture for a falcon and instead of a rose, put dollar bills.

/Bump

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 am

This is going to be quite a big request (imo), so apologies if you feel burned out by it. Take your time.

I would like to have some fancy-schmancy seals for my government branches, like this: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=732522

(1) The seal of Picairn's Parliament can be the icon of US Congress, specifically this. The description on the seal would read "The Empire of Picairn" (or just "Picairn" if not enough space) on the top, with "Parliament" at the bottom. You can fill up the space with stars.

(2) The seal of the Prime Minister: Our national animal is the Phoenix. If possible, I would like to have it inscribed at the center of the seal, with the words "Seal of the Prime Minister of Picairn" on it.

(3) The seal of our Supreme Court: The icon can be the court gavel, or the front of the US Supreme Court, with the words "Seal of the Supreme Court of Picairn" on it.

(4) Finally, I would like the last seal for my Ministry of Foreign Relations. The icon can be the globe with two hands shaking each other at the bottom, with the words "Ministry of Foreign Relations" on the seal.
Thank you.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Sat May 23, 2020 10:18 am

Picairn wrote:This is going to be quite a big request (imo), so apologies if you feel burned out by it. Take your time.

I would like to have some fancy-schmancy seals for my government branches, like this: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=732522

(1) The seal of Picairn's Parliament can be the icon of US Congress, specifically this. The description on the seal would read "The Empire of Picairn" (or just "Picairn" if not enough space) on the top, with "Parliament" at the bottom. You can fill up the space with stars.

(2) The seal of the Prime Minister: Our national animal is the Phoenix. If possible, I would like to have it inscribed at the center of the seal, with the words "Seal of the Prime Minister of Picairn" on it.

(3) The seal of our Supreme Court: The icon can be the court gavel, or the front of the US Supreme Court, with the words "Seal of the Supreme Court of Picairn" on it.

(4) Finally, I would like the last seal for my Ministry of Foreign Relations. The icon can be the globe with two hands shaking each other at the bottom, with the words "Ministry of Foreign Relations" on the seal.
Thank you.

here's the first two

Of the People, For the People

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Sat May 23, 2020 10:25 am

Picairn wrote:This is going to be quite a big request (imo), so apologies if you feel burned out by it. Take your time.

Thank you.

the other two

Of the People, For the People

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sat May 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Portog wrote:Can someone use the logo from this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Colombia#/media/File:Flag_of_the_Gran_Colombia_(1820-1821).svg) and put four money(s), change the vulture for a falcon and instead of a rose, put dollar bills.

Not taking this yet. Is this rephrasing correct?
1. Change the logo from a vulture to a falcon
2. Change the rose for US dollar bills ("put four money(s)")

Spaincio wrote:I'm sorry to be a pain, but I am trying to create the seals of my political parties. Can someone please make a banner somewhat like the USSR but the sickle and swordin the middle and the sickle and sword are blue. Thank you.

Like this?

Sword By Heralder - [1] (P.82) [2], CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=63376901
Last edited by Diarcesia on Sat May 23, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Corindia wrote:
here's the first two

Yes, thank you! :hug:

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat May 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Corindia wrote:
the other two

Wait, can you put the Parliament and the Ministry of Foreign Relations into a double round circle too, like the Prime Minister and the Supreme Court ones?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information