NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:15 am

Brulafi wrote:How's the eagle emblem coming, if you don't mind me asking?

Going to finish it tonight, apologies I was away for the Father’s Day weekend

EDIT:
Brulafi wrote:So there's this eagle featured in the Polish TV show "1983." I've included screenshots from the show, but they're all low-quality, so sorry about that.

What I'd like would be that eagle emblem as:

-A light blue vector drawing with a square, transparent background. The sort of thing that'd go at the top of a factbook size
-A white vector version of above
-A green pixel-y "Matrix" version of the eagle, same transparent square background and size

https://imgur.com/a/Y6Ss8Fi
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2017

Postby Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:53 pm

For an RP I am doing (on my region's forum) I have a terrorist organization. I could use a logo/crest for them and was wondering if anyone could design one for me.

They are a quasi-anarchist Christian based group (not a cult, emphasis on them not being a cult), that have been in and out of being classified as a terrorist group.

Some logo points:

• Their name is Aurora Novo Militum.
  • Their colors are Red (R:172, G:35, B:53) and Dark Green (R:72, G:107, B:59)
  • They hold themselves as idealists, not terrorists and would use a formal crest.
  • The have no significant animals so a cross may make a suitable centerpiece, if applicable.
  • Ornamental swords wouldn't be at all out of place in their logo but guns would be

Thank you so much!
Last edited by Libertas Omnium Maximus on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Republic of Libertas Omnium Maximus
(Representative Democracy; Established 1837)
The Litudinem Herald|NationStates Resume|Libertas Omnium Maximus Wiki

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:06 am

Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:For an RP I am doing (on my region's forum) I have a terrorist organization. I could use a logo/crest for them and was wondering if anyone could design one for me.

They are a quasi-anarchist Christian based group (not a cult, emphasis on them not being a cult), that have been in and out of being classified as a terrorist group.

Feels more like a Private Military badge but see how you like that

https://imgur.com/a/xCVQzSD
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:24 am

Altion wrote:Sorry for deleting my original request, I've had a better idea. It should be this monogram

but it should have the crossbar from the H go all the way through the B
And then connect the right side of the T to the B as well. the stem of the T should be moved to the right.

https://i.imgur.com/TkAPdCa.png

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Diplomat

Postby Libertas Omnium Maximus » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:For an RP I am doing (on my region's forum) I have a terrorist organization. I could use a logo/crest for them and was wondering if anyone could design one for me.

Thank you so much. This is really good. One thing would ask though: Aurora Novo isn't referring to an Aurora Borealis, it is latin for "New Dawn" The Aurora Borealis seems out of place. Thanks again.

King Washingtons United States
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby King Washingtons United States » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:22 pm

American Princedoms wrote:
King Washingtons United States wrote:Hark! Is anyone able to make a King Washington theme US Coat of Arms?

Can you elaborate on that? Do you mean something the USA's seal, but with Washington's coat of arms on the shield?

A Alternate History Coat of Arms like if George Washington was to go bonkers declaring himself a "Beacon" and "King." and it's the same US Seal, but it's one star, a Crown is atop the Eagle's head alongside the Illuminati symbol (transparently outlined white) with a white sunburst design encircling said Illuminati symbol.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:48 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Altion wrote:Sorry for deleting my original request, I've had a better idea. It should be this monogram

but it should have the crossbar from the H go all the way through the B
And then connect the right side of the T to the B as well. the stem of the T should be moved to the right.

https://i.imgur.com/TkAPdCa.png

Lovely work. I really like that aurora.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:
Brusseldorf wrote:

Thank you so much. This is really good. One thing would ask though: Aurora Novo isn't referring to an Aurora Borealis, it is latin for "New Dawn" The Aurora Borealis seems out of place. Thanks again.

https://imgur.com/a/UaUyUZG

Used the Japanese war flag and was worried it was going to look too... japanese

when applied to the mask it was upscaled too large, but instead of downscaling it, I left it.

Sometimes accidents turn out the best

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Diplomat

Postby Libertas Omnium Maximus » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Libertas Omnium Maximus wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/UaUyUZG

Used the Japanese war flag and was worried it was going to look too... japanese

when applied to the mask it was upscaled too large, but instead of downscaling it, I left it.

Sometimes accidents turn out the best

Yeah, that's epic. Thanks so much!

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:18 am

Marquisal wrote:
King Washingtons United States wrote:Hark! Is anyone able to make a King Washington theme US Coat of Arms?

_____ |= Feel free to talk to us! =| _____
✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
✯✯This signature was made by the legendary nation of Marquisal, an everlasting force of improvement in the game, which's glory has returned ✯✯

Viriam
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viriam » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:14 am

Hello, can I please have a coat of arms that is like Luxembourg’s with the golden king robe around it. But in the middle put the crown that is in my flag on the centre of it. And then, at the bottom, put in a fancy text ‘CONSIRVERAM’ at the bottom. Thank you.
VIRIAM
Salú! Aí Viriam! Aí o terram deácat línga, Viri!
Hi, I’m Viriam! I’m a nation dedicated to my conlang, Virian!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:58 am

Viriam wrote:Hello, can I please have a coat of arms that is like Luxembourg’s with the golden king robe around it. But in the middle put the crown that is in my flag on the centre of it. And then, at the bottom, put in a fancy text ‘CONSIRVERAM’ at the bottom. Thank you.

For future reference, please link or specify the royal crown of Spain rather than expecting us to recover it from your flag.

Do you mean to replace the two crowns on the Luxembourg CoA with that crown, or the lion on the shield?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:10 am

Viriam wrote:Hello, can I please have a coat of arms that is like Luxembourg’s with the golden king robe around it. But in the middle put the crown that is in my flag on the centre of it. And then, at the bottom, put in a fancy text ‘CONSIRVERAM’ at the bottom. Thank you.

I have most of the assets ready, I'll update the COA later today

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:08 am

Here is "beacon" instead of "bacon" :rofl:

✠ This GLORIOUS nation is an extreme parody of my political views, but somehow not so much ✠
 _DEUS VULT!_  LINK TO THE SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Remember to upvote, a happy FactBook is a happy Marquisal! And a happy Marquisal is good news for everyone!
✯✯This signature was made by the legendary nation of Marquisal, an everlasting force of improvement in the game, which's glory has returned ✯✯

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:37 am

Eiran wrote:

Done:

Last edited by Eiran on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viriam
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viriam » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Eiran wrote:
Eiran wrote:

Done:

WOW! This is absolutely amazing, and I definitely mean it. Thank you so much!
VIRIAM
Salú! Aí Viriam! Aí o terram deácat línga, Viri!
Hi, I’m Viriam! I’m a nation dedicated to my conlang, Virian!

Neuerlowereich
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Neuerlowereich » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Can i get
coat of arms modified

Can the crown be taken off

Can i get the yellow lion changed to a czech on on a blue background

Instead of the cross can there be horizontal bands of red blue and white

And finally instead of the wheel can there be a double headed eagle on a yellow background

Can i also get this in two sizes with one smamll for my dispatches?
Last edited by Neuerlowereich on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bholvaknia
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bholvaknia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Hello, may I get a simple white circle with red outline, inside the circle four red stars at the N/S/E/W corners and a red eagle in the centre. If at all possible thank you!

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:48 am

I request on an assistace on making a Coat of arms.

Click to have a better resolution.

We would love to add a text in the red and white banner as;

The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara

The color of the text in the banner can be gold.
And make the banner neat and tidy accordingly to the color and shape in it. (the border of the colors is jagged, and does in need of fixing.)

And if you can, add a star from the indonesian Pancasila, the first Sila (only include just the star, not the background). The location for this star must be put between the wheat and cotton where they almost meet above. Yes, you’re allowed to remove some of the wheat and cotton to fit in the star

Last but not least, can you remove the yellow wheat and green&white cotton inside white box in the shield, in the garuda (eagle) and replace it with a Kris (a Javanese sword) with the direction mirrored to the chain in the red box.

If done Please TG me.
Thank you for your cooperation and help!
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:12 am, edited 12 times in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Medoynia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Medoynia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi,

I would like this logo:

However the text should be changed to Air Médoynie and the logo colors should be flipped (light blue on top and red on bottom).

Thank you in advance!
Republic of Medoynia
A constitutional republic with Menton as the capital and Mariobo as the largest city as well as being led by Prime Minister Éric Dupont (since 2016).

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019

Postby Drongonia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Medoynia wrote:Hi,

I would like this logo:

However the text should be changed to Air Médoynie and the logo colors should be flipped (light blue on top and red on bottom).

Thank you in advance!

Sorry about the font, it's a bit hard to find the original since it's a paid one and I couldn't find a free link for it.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Medoynia wrote:Hi,

I would like this logo:

Thank you in advance!

I also gave it a try (I didn't see Drongonia's post until atfer having finished it), I changed the name as I think a larger name would fits better
Last edited by Eiran on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi, can I please have an emblem for the Taiping Heavenly Army. A star like this with the colouration swapped (red outline, yellow interior), preferably using the ones on my flag, along with replacing the symbol with the Tian emblem on my flag.
| 天 The Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace 天 |
Tàipíng Tiānguó
Alternate China where the Taiping Rebellion succeeded.

Marquisal
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Marquisal » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Ok King Washington, here you have it, and it's glorious!

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace wrote:Hi, can I please have an emblem for the Taiping Heavenly Army. A star like this with the colouration swapped (red outline, yellow interior), preferably using the ones on my flag, along with replacing the symbol with the Tian emblem on my flag.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information