NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sverigesriket
Secretary

Founded: Jul 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sverigesriket » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:58 am

Hello there. If you can, I would like a larger version of this:

The font is either Arial or Calibri; the star is what I think is most important here.

This isn't to be rushed but I hope you can do this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Sverigesriket wrote:Hello there. If you can, I would like a larger version of this:

(Image)

The font is either Arial or Calibri; the star is what I think is most important here.

This isn't to be rushed but I hope you can do this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Hannover-Britannia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hannover-Britannia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

If I may ask, I would like to request the following;

But the gear and rye to be Golden, near bright. The Commonwealth and BUF Symbol to be Black. The smaller flag at the bottom to be pure white and to be written on it; One People, One Destiny in a font at your preference.

That is all, I thank you all for bothering with even reading this.

The P h i l i p p i n e s
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The P h i l i p p i n e s » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Elo! Can I just get the coat of arms from this picture? Can you also make it clear??
Pederal Na Republikang Bayan Ng
P I L I P I N A S
"Maka-Diyos, Maka-tao, Makakalikasan at Makabansa"
Pangulo Cuerpo

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Mersdon wrote:Hey guys! Sorry if I'm coming in if you're busy right now but could I put in this request?
It would entail having this particular CoA (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Coat_of_arms_of_Henrik%2C_Prince_Consort_of_Denmark.svg/160px-Coat_of_arms_of_Henrik%2C_Prince_Consort_of_Denmark.svg.png), except with a few modifications, namely:
-the present crown being replaced with this one: https://orig00.deviantart.net/ec01/f/2018/026/b/6/imperial_crown_of_venatria_by_fricorith-dc181m5.png
-the addition of two Finnish-style lions as supporters (sans the scimitars),
-the cape's color being changed to the crown's same shade of blue,
-and the addition of a two-tailed, folded bottom banner with the inscription "Veritas ad Mare".
Thanks for considering my request!

Hey guys, could you please consider this one?
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:12 am

The P h i l i p p i n e s wrote:Elo! Can I just get the coat of arms from this picture? Can you also make it clear??

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:56 am

Hannover-Britannia wrote:If I may ask, I would like to request the following;

But the gear and rye to be Golden, near bright. The Commonwealth and BUF Symbol to be Black. The smaller flag at the bottom to be pure white and to be written on it; One People, One Destiny in a font at your preference.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:17 am

Mersdon wrote:
Mersdon wrote:Hey guys! Sorry if I'm coming in if you're busy right now but could I put in this request?
It would entail having this particular CoA (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Coat_of_arms_of_Henrik%2C_Prince_Consort_of_Denmark.svg/160px-Coat_of_arms_of_Henrik%2C_Prince_Consort_of_Denmark.svg.png), except with a few modifications, namely:
-the present crown being replaced with this one: https://orig00.deviantart.net/ec01/f/2018/026/b/6/imperial_crown_of_venatria_by_fricorith-dc181m5.png
-the addition of two Finnish-style lions as supporters (sans the scimitars),
-the cape's color being changed to the crown's same shade of blue,
-and the addition of a two-tailed, folded bottom banner with the inscription "Veritas ad Mare".
Thanks for considering my request!

Hey guys, could you please consider this one?

I've considered it.
I'm not prepared to fix the supporters. There is too much background clutter that would need to be recreated.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The P h i l i p p i n e s
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The P h i l i p p i n e s » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:37 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The P h i l i p p i n e s wrote:Elo! Can I just get the coat of arms from this picture? Can you also make it clear??

Thank you! Maraming salamat!
Pederal Na Republikang Bayan Ng
P I L I P I N A S
"Maka-Diyos, Maka-tao, Makakalikasan at Makabansa"
Pangulo Cuerpo

Hannover-Britannia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hannover-Britannia » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:34 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Hannover-Britannia wrote:If I may ask, I would like to request the following;

Thank you so much!

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Could I get this logo:
but capitalise the W and C and change Jet to Aerospace.

Thanks so much.
Last edited by Willitya on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Willitya wrote:Could I get this logo: but capitalise the W and C and change Jet to Aerospace.

Thanks so much.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Willitya wrote:Could I get this logo: but capitalise the W and C and change Jet to Aerospace.

Thanks so much.

Thanks, it is perfect.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
1 Global War

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am

Could I get this logo Image but change corporation to Interiors, Thanks

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
1 Global War

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 am

Willitya wrote:Could I get this logo (Image) but change corporation to Interiors, Thanks

Are you going to be wanting any more of these? If so, please just post a list - making them one at a time takes longer.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Thank you guys so much for the logo!
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Dictoriahon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictoriahon » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 am

Dictoriahon wrote:I personally want mine with the Dictoriahonian Eagle on my flag in the center, obviously (thanks, Germany!) Don't forget the hidden arrow shafts (can you see them?) On a scroll below should be my motto, Omnes Vires Desuper. Please make it surrounded by nine stars.
I used the online website Fake Flag to create my flag. You can combine elements of the flags for almost every serious political entity on the planet - states, nations, territories, organisations, even fictional places! I really recommend it if you feel your flag needs a renov.

I'm still waiting.
The Empire of Dictoriahon
Founded Nov. 30 2018
We are a nation of heavily suppressed loyal citizens led with an iron fist a benevolent hand by our wise ruler Supreme Leader Sebastian Dictorus. We treat our citizens with brutality hospitality and host a virtually decimated thriving environment.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 am

Dictoriahon wrote:
Dictoriahon wrote:I personally want mine with the Dictoriahonian Eagle on my flag in the center, obviously (thanks, Germany!) Don't forget the hidden arrow shafts (can you see them?) On a scroll below should be my motto, Omnes Vires Desuper. Please make it surrounded by nine stars.
I used the online website Fake Flag to create my flag. You can combine elements of the flags for almost every serious political entity on the planet - states, nations, territories, organisations, even fictional places! I really recommend it if you feel your flag needs a renov.

I'm still waiting.

And with that attitude, you are likely to have a long wait.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:14 am

Hello,

If it’s not too much of a bother, I’d like the wreath and symbol used on my flag to replace the star and wreath on my coat of arms.

Thanks.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Kyria wrote:Hello,

If it’s not too much of a bother, I’d like the wreath and symbol used on my flag to replace the star and wreath on my coat of arms.

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/Q2f1PWm

Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Kyria wrote:Hello,

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/Q2f1PWm

Thanks!
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Dictoriahon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictoriahon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:24 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Dictoriahon wrote:I'm still waiting.

And with that attitude, you are likely to have a long wait.

You win. I'll just stay out.
Last edited by Dictoriahon on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Dictoriahon
Founded Nov. 30 2018
We are a nation of heavily suppressed loyal citizens led with an iron fist a benevolent hand by our wise ruler Supreme Leader Sebastian Dictorus. We treat our citizens with brutality hospitality and host a virtually decimated thriving environment.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Willitya wrote:Could I get this logo (Image) but change corporation to Interiors, Thanks

Bump

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
1 Global War

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Willitya wrote:

Bump

Last edited by Eiran on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:48 am

Eiran wrote:
Willitya wrote:
Bump

Thanks

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
1 Global War

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information