NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Ayo. I need a logo created for one of my countries political parties. While the exact design is up to you (the artist), there are four things I want in the logo:
  1. The profile of a flying eagle (if the exact species is important for you, its a Golden eagle)
  2. A red rose
  3. The national colors of my country (white and azure (#0099CB))

As said, how these are combined to create a presentable logo is up to you, and you may take however little or much time you need for it. I'll check back in...two days, and thanks to whoever takes this up. (:

Edit: Oh, and the party's (native) name is Partido Lealisto de Gránlúras, if you think it'd be ok to add it and wouldn't "crowd" the logo, then do it. Again, make this based off your own discretion.
Last edited by Granluras on Thu May 02, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu May 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Frachen wrote:Could i get this, https://binged.it/2vpFRJV but have the smaller flags/coats of arms replace by the flags of DeltaSource, me (try to get that one at a good resolution), Dragons of Power, Emercondia, The legion of mankind, and Kumari Kandum? And have the middle flag/coat of arms be replaced by the flag of the Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, this is for our region, thanks a lot in advance!

Bump
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Paquador
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Paquador » Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 pm

I need the following changing from 'PDN' to 'PLN' with some alteration to the D. Merci

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... artido_Demócrata_Nacional.svg
Last edited by Paquador on Thu May 02, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Free China » Thu May 02, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello, I need a logo for one of the Chinese Muslim Association organisation that I've recently found,

https://i.imgur.com/0T4CCZQ.jpg?1

Here is the image below as shown. The only changes I'd ask is to make sure the characters of Kanji / Traditional Chinese is done as:

會協教回國中

And leave three different copies, one logo (as shown on the left) and as the second one, make sure you would include the characters along with the logo and finally a third copy would only have the words excluding the logo itself with the borders as shown on the image.

Thanks!

Free China.
    ▄█   
  ▄▀ █   
  ▀▀▀█▀  

中央通訊社
 與 中 國 聯 繫 
 13:12 26/02/2023
-----

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Thu May 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Paquador wrote:I need the following changing from 'PDN' to 'PLN' with some alteration to the D. Merci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... (Argentina)#/media/File:Emblema_del_Partido_Dem%C3%B3crata_Nacional.svg

Link is broken.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu May 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Hi, if anyone's up for the challenge, I'm in need of an agency logo for the following military agencies of the Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces:
- People's Peacekeeping Army
- People's Maritime Fleet
- People's Air Force
- Experimental Weapons Division

Creative liberties can be taken to accomplish this, the only requirement is that they have uniform designs (somewhat) and that they have the names aforementioned inscribed on it.

If needed, current military insignia and other information here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispa ... 3#Military

bump
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Paquador
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Paquador » Thu May 02, 2019 9:08 pm

N7eternia wrote:
Paquador wrote:I need the following changing from 'PDN' to 'PLN' with some alteration to the D. Merci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... (Argentina)#/media/File:Emblema_del_Partido_Dem%C3%B3crata_Nacional.svg

Link is broken.

Cheers,

It's because the o has an accent above it. Copy and paste it in. It's the emblem for the National Democratic Party Argrntina

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri May 03, 2019 1:42 am

Paquador wrote:
N7eternia wrote:
Link is broken.

Cheers,

It's because the o has an accent above it. Copy and paste it in. It's the emblem for the National Democratic Party Argrntina

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Paquador
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Paquador » Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Paquador wrote:
Cheers,

You absolute star! Thank you :)

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 am

Can I get this
https://binged.it/2JcHRxb
But with the letter T instead of the J thing in #00080 along with an I in the backround in the same color?? Thanks!
Last edited by DeltaSource on Fri May 03, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Fri May 03, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm looking for a logo for an automaker in my country called Hawthorne Motor Works. It's a mainstream brand covering budget luxury on the high end but mostly focused on midrange economy cars and standard consumer vehicles in the utility market.
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri May 03, 2019 4:27 pm

Arkinesia wrote:I'm looking for a logo for an automaker in my country called Hawthorne Motor Works. It's a mainstream brand covering budget luxury on the high end but mostly focused on midrange economy cars and standard consumer vehicles in the utility market.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Aterno
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Aterno » Fri May 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Aterno wrote:
Aterno wrote:Hey!

can you please redo this shield for me in higher quality?

Could i also get the motto "Vrouder nla Vriderda" on it

Could this be done please?

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Fri May 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:I'm looking for a logo for an automaker in my country called Hawthorne Motor Works. It's a mainstream brand covering budget luxury on the high end but mostly focused on midrange economy cars and standard consumer vehicles in the utility market.

Oh, that's perfect!
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Granluras wrote:Ayo. I need a logo created for one of my countries political parties. While the exact design is up to you (the artist), there are four things I want in the logo:
  1. The profile of a flying eagle (if the exact species is important for you, its a Golden eagle)
  2. A red rose

As said, how these are combined to create a presentable logo is up to you, and you may take however little or much time you need for it. I'll check back in...two days, and thanks to whoever takes this up. (:

Edit: Oh, and the party's (native) name is Partido Lealisto de Gránlúras, if you think it'd be ok to add it and wouldn't "crowd" the logo, then do it. Again, make this based off your own discretion.

Image Image

NeuesTeutony
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuesTeutony » Sat May 04, 2019 3:45 am

I made a new flag for my nation, and kinda need a Coat-of-Arms built around it
National Flag

Also if I could get Heraldry for the New ComIntern that would be great :)
ComIntern Flag *looks similar to National Flag

AND can I get Heraldry for my Capital City, I named it Sváfaland, after a supposed Pre-Christian Gothic Village. Can the capital's heraldry be based on these:
If you are looking for my flag without my custom textures, come to here. Also feel free to browse my now up to date Factbooks.

My Power Level is a 9/10

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat May 04, 2019 5:57 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Hi, if anyone's up for the challenge, I'm in need of an agency logo for the following military agencies of the Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces:
- People's Peacekeeping Army
- People's Maritime Fleet
- People's Air Force
- Experimental Weapons Division

Creative liberties can be taken to accomplish this, the only requirement is that they have uniform designs (somewhat) and that they have the names aforementioned inscribed on it.

If needed, current military insignia and other information here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispa ... 3#Military

hoping this isn't ignored
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Greater Nestorenkia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Nestorenkia » Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greater Nestorenkia wrote:Apologies for bumping this again; it's been pages since the original request (and even the first bump) and I haven't even heard confirmation that someone is willing to help me.

For me, the main difficulty would be with the birch. What we mainly do here is assembly of images, not original artwork. If you can find and link a suitable wreath, then this becomes a lot more feasible.

While not yet in wreath form, I was thinking of something like what is depicted here (only pruned at the edges with several iterations): https://www.silkspectacular.com/silk_bi ... es_02.html

(And seeing how it's been ages since this request was posted, anyone else willing to do this is welcome to help, original artwork or not.)
GREATER NESTORENKIA NEWS | Terrorist threat declared over as Special Forces raid Cult of the Damned vessels, seize purported bioweapon. | Public DEFCON lowered to 4 due to heightened India-Pakistan tensions. | New automobile tax provokes public outcry despite expected environmental benefits.

Guelder
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guelder » Sat May 04, 2019 12:07 pm

I would like to have a mix of the US (with 54 stars) and Canada flag with in the center the maple leaf
The official name is Guelders so please call me Guelders.
I believe in positivity and love
I am a Conservative-Liberal
I speak Dutch and English

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat May 04, 2019 3:48 pm

DeltaSource wrote:Can I get this
But with the letter T instead of the J thing in #00080 along with an I in the backround in the same color?? Thanks!

I wasn't clear on what you meant by "in the background", but I think this works.

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sat May 04, 2019 11:26 pm

Heya! Probably better to ask for my request here.

Could I please have a logo design emulating
?

I will provide some components to utilise:

Please give this the gold border and white main as in the reference photo.

Please make this green as in the reference photo.
. Please fill in the shape with gold (including the black outline) and the four interior gaps with navy as in the reference photo. Place the symbol in a red circle with a gold cross, overlayed onto the cross pattee, overlaying the wreath.

(tl;dr - try and please make a stylised graphic of the medal. I gave you some vectors to utilise so you don't have to go searching.) Much much appreciated!

EDIT: Forgot to give you the swords. Heres the best ones I could find. If you could also make them gold like in the medal photo and place them under the cross, that'd be brilliant :D
Last edited by Anglomir on Sat May 04, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun May 05, 2019 5:54 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Can I get this

I wasn't clear on what you meant by "in the background", but I think this works.

Great! Could you actually remofe the I, so sorry but I relized it kinda shifts focus off center.
Last edited by DeltaSource on Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sun May 05, 2019 11:08 am

Eiran wrote:
Granluras wrote:Ayo. I need a logo created for one of my countries political parties. While the exact design is up to you (the artist), there are four things I want in the logo:
  2. A red rose

Image Image

You people never cease to amaze me with youse skills, thank you a lot.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun May 05, 2019 5:37 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Great! Could you actually remofe the I, so sorry but I relized it kinda shifts focus off center.

No problem.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Great! Could you actually remofe the I, so sorry but I relized it kinda shifts focus off center.

No problem.

Your the best! Thanks!
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information