NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:53 am

Sween wrote:bump
Sween wrote:I would like to request a coat of arms for the royal family.

I would like it to Have the shield in the middle with dragons at the sides, and the eagle + chrysanthemum above the shield.

Basically this hong kong emblem, but without the island and ribbon, replacing the shield with the clan Sweeny shield and the imperial emblem replacing the orchid on top

Base

Clan Arms

Imperial Crest

Last edited by Soleanna on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 am

United States of Natan wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:I need a seal for one of my states. It should have 2 bands of text; the outer band should say "Republic of Virgalin" and the inner band should say הרפובליקה של וירגלין

And the inner circle of the seal should have a cow and be surrounded by pomegranate branches, please. Colors may be at the discretion of the artist. The size of the seal should be no more than 1471 pixels tall.

Why do my requests always get ignored? This one is kind of time sensitive.

Circular seals isn't my field of proficiency. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am

Tanwirid wrote:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Coat_of_arms_of_Serbia.svg
Can you replace crowns with an Arab turban
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSrcyB4lwaxMuK4QXzs_0qmIulwuIxtIPmyTR_n_Q3KqesU74Do
Also recolour red sash with green sash. Replace the shield with the shield below
https://i.imgur.com/5NjWinj.png.
Also put two camels as supporters.

/bump
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Karu Nadu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karu Nadu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am

Can I have this CoA edited so that the red background is removed, along with the black outline of the shield? Please keep the key's white inside, as well as black outline.
Thanks in advance.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Karu Nadu wrote:Can I have this CoA edited so that the red background is removed, along with the black outline of the shield? Please keep the key's white inside, as well as black outline.
Thanks in advance.

Done
  • NS Stats are not used

Gyatso Yirek I
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatso Yirek I » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Gyatso Yirek I wrote:Please allow me to make the following request:

Taking the arms of William III, King of England etc., as starting point, I would like to see it differentiated as described below:

1. Please replace the French parts by parts similar to the shield in the Monegasque arms.
2. Please make the yellow parts of the Scottish quarter orange.
3. Please make the red parts of the Scottish quarter purple (a darker shade is preferred).
4. Please top the heart-shield with the crown used here.

Thank you in advance. :D

Bump.

Braussland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Gyatso Yirek I wrote:

Taking the arms of William III, King of England etc., as starting point, I would like to see it differentiated as described below:

1. Please replace the French parts by parts similar to the shield in the Monegasque arms.
3. Please make the red parts of the Scottish quarter purple (a darker shade is preferred).

Bump.

I'm on it
Bonivenga al-Braussia, membrù caburi dal-LLC

Welcome to Braussland, proud member of the LCL

Braussland
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Gyatso Yirek I wrote:

Bump.

Okay this is what I've got:

Antrusvilia City
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Antrusvilia City » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Antrusvilia City wrote:I need a seal where the interior has the silhouetted skyline of a city, and around the outside it says "Congress of the City of Antrusvilia". Colors may be chosen as the maker decides.

It's been almost 2 weeks. Seriously, can someone make this please?

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

https://i.imgur.com/FysrSUu.png
Hey, I'd just like a few things changed on this coat of arms. First, I'd like the banner at the bottom changed. In case you need it, the message on the banner is "Trilt vil Fredøum til Eln".
I'd also like the crown to be brought down so that it doesn't look like it's floating in the air.
Finally, I want something reminiscent of the Dutch coat of arms' background (specifically, the blanket-cloth-thingamagig) with the coat of arms. I'd personally be fine with just taking the Dutch COA's background, coloring it blue, and putting my coat of arms on it.
Thanks,
New Excalibus
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Antrusvilia City wrote:
Antrusvilia City wrote:I need a seal where the interior has the silhouetted skyline of a city, and around the outside it says "Congress of the City of Antrusvilia". Colors may be chosen as the maker decides.

Hey, you can't get pissy because no one has taken on your request. Hell, none of us here are getting paid to do this, cut us some slack. And then again your request vague, either provide the necessary information to compile your request or else it's likely to be ignored. We're not computers
Last edited by Soleanna on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used

Antrusvilia City
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Antrusvilia City » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Antrusvilia City wrote:It's been almost 2 weeks. Seriously, can someone make this please?

Hey, you can't get pissy because no one has taken on your request. Hell, none of us here are getting paid to do this, cut us some slack. And then again your request vague, either provide the necessary information to compile your request or else it's likely to be ignored. We're not computers

I'm not getting "pissy", and I resent the accusation. That was BEGGING, not anger. There's a difference. And frankly, it's not that vague, it's pretty straightforward.
Last edited by Antrusvilia City on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indochaina
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indochaina » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Indochaina wrote:Hello !

I would like to make a request about the Coat of Arms for my nation. I would like you to keep the mantle, symbol and shield of this template, only the two angels and replace them with these angle models.

Also, can you add the cross from this template to the middle of the escroll when you finished with the angels ?

Thank you !

Bump !

Braussland
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Braussland » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Antrusvilia City wrote:

How's this?

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Antrusvilia City wrote:
Soleanna wrote:

I'm not getting "pissy", and I resent the accusation. That was BEGGING, not anger. There's a difference. And frankly, it's not that vague, it's pretty straightforward.

Anger or Begging, either way it's not going to get your request fulfilled, we're not obligated. In terms of vagueness, first of all 'silhouetted skyline of a city' what city? I can get a billion different skylines and you might not even like what I've decided. And the colors are at the designer's discretion, that's the number one thing, I for one don't want to see apart of a request, nor do a lot of other designers fulfilling the request.

But anywho, I'm not going to attempt to derail this thread to debate about this.
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:39 pm

Tanwirid wrote:
Tanwirid wrote:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Coat_of_arms_of_Serbia.svg
Can you replace crowns with an Arab turban
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSrcyB4lwaxMuK4QXzs_0qmIulwuIxtIPmyTR_n_Q3KqesU74Do
Also recolour red sash with green sash. Replace the shield with the shield below
https://i.imgur.com/5NjWinj.png.
Also put two camels as supporters.

/bump

Done
  • NS Stats are not used

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:I’d like a monarchist seal, with Multiversal Imperial Federation written under it, a crown, and a golden shield crossed by swords

bump

bump bump
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Antrusvilia City
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Antrusvilia City » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Braussland wrote:
Antrusvilia City wrote:It's been almost 2 weeks. Seriously, can someone make this please?

How's this?

That's perfect, thanks!

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Tanwirid wrote:/bump

Done

Beautiful
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:58 pm

New Excalibus wrote:https://i.imgur.com/FysrSUu.png
Hey, I'd just like a few things changed on this coat of arms. First, I'd like the banner at the bottom changed. In case you need it, the message on the banner is "Trilt vil Fredøum til Eln".
I'd also like the crown to be brought down so that it doesn't look like it's floating in the air.
Finally, I want something reminiscent of the Dutch coat of arms' background (specifically, the blanket-cloth-thingamagig) with the coat of arms. I'd personally be fine with just taking the Dutch COA's background, coloring it blue, and putting my coat of arms on it.
Thanks,
New Excalibus

I've done everything else, but what do you want changed to the banner or well scroll?
  • NS Stats are not used

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Reposting this since its a new page:

United States of Natan wrote:I need a seal for one of my states. It should have 2 bands of text; the outer band should say "Republic of Virgalin" and the inner band should say הרפובליקה של וירגלין

And the inner circle of the seal should have a cow and be surrounded by pomegranate branches, please. Colors may be at the discretion of the artist. The size of the seal should be no more than 1471 pixels tall.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:bump

bump bump

any other specification? US state-type seal, wax seal, monarchist full coat of arms with ermine coat? colors?

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Soleanna wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:https://i.imgur.com/FysrSUu.png
Thanks,
New Excalibus

I've done everything else, but what do you want changed to the banner or well scroll?

I dunno, just something that looks like a drawing and doesn't have a gradient.
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Soleanna wrote:

I dunno, just something that looks like a drawing and doesn't have a gradient.

Done & Done
Last edited by Soleanna on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • NS Stats are not used

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Indochaina wrote:
Indochaina wrote:Hello !

I would like to make a request about the Coat of Arms for my nation. I would like you to keep the mantle, symbol and shield of this template, only the two angels and replace them with these angle models.

Also, can you add the cross from this template to the middle of the escroll when you finished with the angels ?

Thank you !

Bump !

Indochaina, I hope you like it

Last edited by Eiran on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information