NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Techganet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Techganet » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:11 am

Can someone make a CoA for my nation similar to the CoA of Singapore?
Just replace the shield with this, and replace the text with "ADNORW TIECHIHIGANIET" with the same font.

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 am

Hi!

I’d like to request a royal CoA, using this as the template.

I’d like the colours changed to suit my flag and a dragon to replace the knight and horse. Please remove the cross on the crown, too.

Thanks!
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:36 am

Republic of the Utabian Islands wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

There are several shades of red involved, and I have no idea what your arms are like.
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/5f2f6e2c-8a91-4a90-a758-de56066715fe[/img]

Basically, I mean the red or shades of red in this shield:

Also, the image you posted doesn't seem to be showing up. It shows up as an address, but even then nothing comes up.

Sorry - Imgur does that sometimes when the image hasn't fully loaded. I should have spotted it.

The shield is quite light. I've gone for as bright a red as possible without losing detail on the wings.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:43 am

Tyskylvania wrote:Hi!

I’d like the colours changed to suit my flag and a dragon to replace the knight and horse. Please remove the cross on the crown, too.

Thanks!

That's not the nation you requested the flag from. In this case no problem, since I was just picking up a colour, but generally it would make life easier if you used the same nation for all your graphics requests.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 am

Hello.

I'd like to request a Royal CoA, using GB's as a template. I want the lion and unicorn to be replaced by eagle and lion, and 'dieu et mon droit' to be replaced by 'Audaces Fortuna Iuvat!" Replace the knights' helmet with a crown, make the back ground as red, and make the coat of arms have two eagles where the lions in the center are now, and to have a fish and a cross in where the upright yellow lion and the harp are.

Sorry my request is demanding, and hope you are having a nice day, from, the South Falls.
Last edited by The South Falls on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 am

Techganet wrote:Can someone make a CoA for my nation similar to the CoA of Singapore?
Just replace the shield with this, and replace the text with "ADNORW TIECHIHIGANIET" with the same font.

Generally I can't do "the same font" unless you tell me what font it is, and preferably link to a free download. I hope I got close enough.

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tyskylvania wrote:Hi!

Thanks!

That's not the nation you requested the flag from. In this case no problem, since I was just picking up a colour, but generally it would make life easier if you used the same nation for all your graphics requests.

My apologies. Thank you.
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:52 am

Arthropol wrote:I have another request. I'd like this logo with the hammer and sickle changed to the yellow Soviet one with the star on top. The text should be changed to PPS with the same colour as the Soviet hammer and sickle. You can resize the image if it is too big, but the width should be min 800px. That's all for now, thanks!

Asmundia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Asmundia » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 am

Asmundia wrote:I need the full symbol of my flag (as in, the eagle and the laurels) as a seal. no background color though, with a crown on the eagle's head (try a crown like the one in this)

bump
This Nationstate is being phased out in order to form Frievolk in an appropriate Account. Sorry.

Republic of the Utabian Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Republic of the Utabian Islands » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Republic of the Utabian Islands wrote:Basically, I mean the red or shades of red in this shield:

Also, the image you posted doesn't seem to be showing up. It shows up as an address, but even then nothing comes up.

Sorry - Imgur does that sometimes when the image hasn't fully loaded. I should have spotted it.

The shield is quite light. I've gone for as bright a red as possible without losing detail on the wings.

Well either way, it looks amazing. Thank you very much.
NS Name is not canon, and never will be. Check my fact books for canon name.
We also do not use NS stats here.

Wieseme
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wieseme » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Image

Is this good?

Sorry for being so late, but it's great! Thank you for taking the time out!
-------------------------------
--------------▜▍▛--------------
-------------------------------
The Imperial Reich Of Wieseme
Ruled By Great Kaiser Hasonui Jeliso
Controller of Prontamika

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:14 pm

can I have this seal
made neater and add two wolves to the sides of the seal
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Claorica
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Claorica » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Claorica wrote:I'd like a coat of arms with a golden roman Laurel Wreath surrounding a Shield below a crown with a cross coming out of the top, On the shield I'd like a Half Red/Half Black background with a Roman Eagle, if it's not too much issue.

bump.
Pros Localism, Subsidiarity, Distributism, Traditionalism, Conservatism, Christian Democracy, Ruralism, Southern Agrarianism, Regionalism, State's Rights, Monarchism, Federalism, Rerum Novarum, Christian Monarchy, Christian conservatism, Boers, Presbyterianism (PCA) Aristocracy, Catholicism, the Subsidiarity Principle

Dues-Paying Member of the American Solidarity Party.

Anxiety Cafe
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Anxiety Cafe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Hey, sorry to bother you guys. I was wondering if I could possibly get a coat of arms made? Specifications are in the spoiler.

So I was thinking the template could be the Coat of Arms of Chile, this. Please remove the saying and weird branch things at the bottom, if you wouldn't mind. Then could you please replace the weird deer thing on the left with a jaguar from this? If possible, please keep the crown (I couldn't find it online, sorry, but could you possibly copy one from the condor's head and edit it?). Then, could you get rid of the three feathers at the top, and add this Sun of May rising over the back of the shield, like it does in the Uruguay Coat of Arms? Please bear with me here, I know I'm being a little obnoxious asking for so much. For the shield itself, could you replace the red and blue and the star with the right half of this flag? I'd prefer for the shield to just have a white top half, a yellow bottom half, and a blue stripe with three stars on it in between. This last part is optional, please don't feel very obligated to do it if you don't want to. Could you possibly put one of those scroll things at the bottom (I couldn't find one online, I apologize), saying "Para Siempre Unidos!"

Thank you so much!
Last edited by Anxiety Cafe on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Techganet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Techganet » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Generally I can't do "the same font" unless you tell me what font it is, and preferably link to a free download. I hope I got close enough.

Yes, that's actually perfect.
Thank you very much!

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

Petroslovania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroslovania » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:01 pm

can some one make a crest for a Moderate bloc in my senate, The Moderate Bloc has a total of 52 members from the Liberal Union, Christian Democrat, Libertarian, and Liberal Conservative parties. I want a crest the will represent all 4 parties, however there is only one member of the Liberal Conservative party so it doesn't really need to be represented.

Gross-Hessen
Secretary

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gross-Hessen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 am

Could someone create a coat of arms that incorporates the coat of arms of the Rhineland, Hesse, Westphalia and Palatinate (Without the crowns, when it comes to Hesse and Palatinate)

Regarding the structure of placing these four coat of arms within one, I thought of something similar to the coat of arms of the Czech Republic, with the overall CoA having the shape of the CoA of Germany
RHENISH REPUBLIC
RHEINISCHE REPUBLIK
Factbook
FRANKFURTER ALLGEMEINE ZEITUNG: Rhenish Republic offers refuge to Afrikaners fleeing increasing discrimination in South Africa after recent property laws

Asmundia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Asmundia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:54 am

Asmundia wrote:
Asmundia wrote:I need the full symbol of my flag (as in, the eagle and the laurels) as a seal. no background color though, with a crown on the eagle's head (try a crown like the one in this)

Bump.
This Nationstate is being phased out in order to form Frievolk in an appropriate Account. Sorry.

Benolia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Benolia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:46 pm

May someone design a coat of arms based on Ireland's? I would like the blue replaced with the red of my flag, and the harp replaced with justice scales, which I would like to be made white.

Thanks so much in advance.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:59 am

Benolia wrote:May someone design a coat of arms based on Ireland's? I would like the blue replaced with the red of my flag, and the harp replaced with justice scales, which I would like to be made white.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am

Gross-Hessen wrote:Could someone create a coat of arms that incorporates the coat of arms of the Rhineland, Hesse, Westphalia and Palatinate (Without the crowns, when it comes to Hesse and Palatinate)

Regarding the structure of placing these four coat of arms within one, I thought of something similar to the coat of arms of the Czech Republic, with the overall CoA having the shape of the CoA of Germany

Very well specified, thank you.

Gross-Hessen
Secretary

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gross-Hessen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Gross-Hessen wrote:Could someone create a coat of arms that incorporates the coat of arms of the Rhineland, Hesse, Westphalia and Palatinate (Without the crowns, when it comes to Hesse and Palatinate)

Very well specified, thank you.

Exactly what I was looking for, big thanks
RHENISH REPUBLIC
RHEINISCHE REPUBLIK
Factbook
FRANKFURTER ALLGEMEINE ZEITUNG: Rhenish Republic offers refuge to Afrikaners fleeing increasing discrimination in South Africa after recent property laws

Benolia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Benolia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Benolia wrote:May someone design a coat of arms based on Ireland's? I would like the blue replaced with the red of my flag, and the harp replaced with justice scales, which I would like to be made white.

Perfect. Thanks so much!

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Claorica wrote:
Claorica wrote:I'd like a coat of arms with a golden roman Laurel Wreath surrounding a Shield below a crown with a cross coming out of the top, On the shield I'd like a Half Red/Half Black background with a Roman Eagle, if it's not too much issue.

bump.

https://imgur.com/a/7nOb1
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Can someone put the words "Committee for National Interests", in black letters and in Times New Roman font, centered and at the bottom of this

thanks in advance.
Last edited by Bruke on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information