NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The dark Panther
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The dark Panther » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 pm

The Dark Panther wrote:i would like a national Emblem/Seal that has the colors are Red, Yellow, and grey all should be from my flag but darker. i want it to be the same shape as the seal on Serbia's flag. hammer and sickle in the middle "Glory to the people" on the bottom in Russian if you can make it Russian and white storks and narwhals on the side and two panthers on the top left and right

Updating this

Remove the crown and the eagle, put a hammer and sickle were the shield(on the eagle) was (hammer red on my flag sickle the yellow on my flag), put "Glory to the people" in Russian underneath it, put whites storks on the side of the hammer and sickle, and panthers on the top, and make the background the grey on my flag.
New nation is Rusthenia

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:54 pm

can I have a coat of arms with two white wolves and the Credetskian and Bourbon French Flag
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Bruneian Sultanate of Gaara
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruneian Sultanate of Gaara » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 pm

1. Use this Emblem:

2. Replace the Flag of Iraq with the Flag of Brunei in the middle.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Bruneian Sultanate of Gaara on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationales Deutsches Reich
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationales Deutsches Reich » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Can someone remove the swastikas in both of these emblems?

German Reich
Out of Character | Overview | President | Set in: 1934

Born out of the ruins of the decadent Weimar Republic, a Third Reich was proclaimed in Germany in 1934 after an election that saw the rise of the DNVP into power. With Germany in shatters, the fervent nationalist Erhard Falkenrath has led the deprived nation into a new era of prosperity and national salvation.

Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung: Talks begin about inviting former Bavarian king to lead an autonomous Bavarian monarchy within the republican Reich - Reich-President Erhard disgusted by the obscene display of cross-dressing and drug abuse in Berlin's cabaret clubs.

Zufällige Scheiße (OOC): Should I return to develop this nation again? Yes or no?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Nationales Deutsches Reich wrote:Can someone remove the swastikas in both of these emblems?

Both at https://imgur.com/a/EgUen
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Bruneian Sultanate of Gaara wrote:1. Use this Emblem:
2. Replace the Flag of Iraq with the Flag of Brunei in the middle.

Thanks in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The dark Panther
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The dark Panther » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Neuovo why haven't you done my yet?
New nation is Rusthenia

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationales Deutsches Reich » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 am

Furthermore, can someone remove the swastika in this emblem?

German Reich

Born out of the ruins of the decadent Weimar Republic, a Third Reich was proclaimed in Germany in 1934 after an election that saw the rise of the DNVP into power. With Germany in shatters, the fervent nationalist Erhard Falkenrath has led the deprived nation into a new era of prosperity and national salvation.

Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung: Talks begin about inviting former Bavarian king to lead an autonomous Bavarian monarchy within the republican Reich - Reich-President Erhard disgusted by the obscene display of cross-dressing and drug abuse in Berlin's cabaret clubs.

Zufällige Scheiße (OOC): Should I return to develop this nation again? Yes or no?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 am

Nationales Deutsches Reich wrote:Furthermore, can someone remove the swastika in this emblem?

That was a little harder.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationales Deutsches Reich » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Nationales Deutsches Reich wrote:Furthermore, can someone remove the swastika in this emblem?

That was a little harder.

Danke for the emblem!
German Reich

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 am

The Dark Panther wrote:Neuovo why haven't you done my yet?

TL;DR: I don't want to.

I make some effort to try and do a fair proportion of requests, but at the end of the day this is a voluntary service. I will prioritize politeness, well-specified requests, those where I can learn something or do well, No-one owes you anything. This one is a stupid amount of work based on a crappy spec, which you have already changed your mind on. I just can't be arsed. Sorry.

Petroslovania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroslovania » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:26 am

Can you please replace the eagle in the navy seal with my national crest. Then can you make it say Petroslovania Navy, rather than US Navy.

Kitatani
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitatani » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi,

Could I have this placed in the centre of this flower, please? I would like the colours changed to match my flag.

Thank you.
| Kingdom of Kitatani |
| 北谷王国 |

-------------\\ 北谷掲示板 | Kitatani Keijiban: Snake Cult gains traction // Kitatani expands to almost all of Tōhoku // Shoshiyō Heika will make Kyōto capital //

Overview | Mizuki | Me/私

Republic of the Utabian Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Republic of the Utabian Islands » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Hello,

So, I'm going to scrap my first request, as I believe that it's too complicated to do, and will ask for a much simpler request:

Can anyone replace the shield in this coat of arms

with this shield?

Could someone also remove the little N below the shield in the coat of arms, and make it the same red as the below image?

I hope this is much easier to do than the previous request I had. Many thanks to anyone that takes up this request!
NS Name is not canon, and never will be. Check my fact books for canon name.
We also do not use NS stats here.

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:45 pm

1. Use this Emblem:

2. Make the upper part orange while the lower part is red.

Thanks in advance!
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Petroslovania wrote:Can you please replace the eagle in the navy seal with my national crest. Then can you make it say Petroslovania Navy, rather than US Navy.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Republic of the Utabian Islands wrote:Hello,

So, I'm going to scrap my first request, as I believe that it's too complicated to do, and will ask for a much simpler request:

with this shield?

Could someone also remove the little N below the shield in the coat of arms, and make it the same red as the below image?

I hope this is much easier to do than the previous request I had. Many thanks to anyone that takes up this request!

Petroslovania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroslovania » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Petroslovania wrote:Can you please replace the eagle in the navy seal with my national crest. Then can you make it say Petroslovania Navy, rather than US Navy.

Thank You so much! This is even better than I expected!

Republic of the Utabian Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Republic of the Utabian Islands » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Republic of the Utabian Islands wrote:Hello,

with this shield?

Oh, thank you very much! It looks amazing!
NS Name is not canon, and never will be. Check my fact books for canon name.
We also do not use NS stats here.

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leprach » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:35 am

Hello! I'd like to request a logo, please. Could you replace everything in center of circles in the original image with the shield in target image? Could you also replace the text of Office of the Attorney General with Republic of Leprach and Commonwealth of Massachusetts with
République de Leprach. Thanks!

Dual Israel
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dual Israel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am

Hello! I need a little twicking with this seal
to make it brief, I need the Arabic Text and the Palestine flag to be replaced with my own flag's tri-color (Blue, White, Blue, as you can see here:
Thanks in advance!
Abandoned. DM me for password

My Square Hectare of Oppression
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby My Square Hectare of Oppression » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Dual Israel wrote:Hello! I need a little twicking with this seal ... to make it brief, I need the Arabic Text and the Palestine flag to be replaced with my own flag's tri-color...Thanks in advance!

Do you mean something like this?:

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Could I have this resized and made to fit with icons?
Thanks.

P.s., I want it to fit with them so I could put the symbol on the main faith in the religion section of my factbook, in the statistics.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... /id=877381
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Dual Israel
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dual Israel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 pm

My Square Hectare of Oppression wrote:
Dual Israel wrote:Hello! I need a little twicking with this seal ... to make it brief, I need the Arabic Text and the Palestine flag to be replaced with my own flag's tri-color...Thanks in advance!

Do you mean something like this?:

The first one is the best (and all three are great, mind you), but I would prefer if there weren't anything on the part where the name is (no Israel, or Palestine, "Together we are strong" if there had to be something written there)
Abandoned. DM me for password

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Leprach wrote:Hello! I'd like to request a logo, please. Could you replace everything in center of circles in the original image with the shield in target image? Could you also replace the text of Office of the Attorney General with Republic of Leprach and Commonwealth of Massachusetts with
République de Leprach. Thanks!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information