NATION

PASSWORD

Great Nortish Diplomatic and Consular Services

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:23 am

to -
H. M. Foreign Office,
12 Wright Street,
Lendert-with-Cadell

Establishment of Mission
Name of State: Gutulia
State religion: Secular
Sovereign or head-of-state: President Rahman Esa
Type of mission: Consulate
Chancery address: Martincheap
Any other important information: we can telegram each other for informations

Head of Mission
Diplomatic rank: Consul-General
Name: Aryadi Kusumah
Age and Sex: 43, Male
Religion: Islam
Family as pertinent: Nawasih Kusumah (wife), Asep Kusumah (son)
Language abilities: English, Gutulian

Signatured by,

Harthamto Rikan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Office of Gutulia -
Last edited by Gutulia on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
G U T U L I A
Protect Royal, Serve Gutulia

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:21 am

Merni wrote:
(Image)
Imperial Palace, Qersi

To His Majesty Alexander II, King of Great Nortend

Sir, my brother,

In order to create and support cordial relations between our two states, and to further the interests of the citizens of Merni, I have found it convenient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and colleague Mr Ven Kusini for the post of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria.

Recognising Mr Kusini's absolute dedication to the service of his country, I hope and trust that he will be favourably recieved in Your Majesty's court, and that Your Majesty will be pleased to give credence to all that he may have occasion to represent to you in my name and in the name of Merni. I remain, sir,

Your Majesty's brother,

(Signed) Xaranas Potenos

Emperor of Merni

21st December 2018.

Establishment of Mission
Name of State: Democracy of Merni
State religion: None (secular)
Sovereign or head-of-state: Emperor Xaranas IV Potenos
Type of mission: Embassy
Chancery address: No premises yet.
Any other important information: The Emperor is elected for life and serves as Head of Government as well, but his power is strictly limited. The real executive power rests with the Imperial Council, composed of Chancellors (equivalent to ministers) selected from Parliament by the Emperor to head various departments (called Chancelleries).

Head of Mission
Diplomatic rank: Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Name: Ven Kusini
Age and Sex: 51, male
Religion: Atheist
Family as pertinent: Kvata (wife, age 53), Kuvina (daughter, age 29), Yeri (son, age 27).
Language abilities: Speaks English and French fluently, as well as his native Qersole.

His Erbonian Majesty's Foreign Office
ON HIS ERBONIAN MAJESTY'S SERVICE

To His Excellency the Chancellor of Foreign Affairs of Merni

28th of December, 2018

Your Excellency,

Whereas I am reliably informed of His Erbonian Majesty the King's receipt of and assent to your ambassadour Mr Kusini's letters of credence, I wish to convey my good wishes to your Government and the people of the Democracy of Merni on this occasion for appointing to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate an Ambassadour of great calibre and certain quality.

I have also been reliably informed that His Excellency's mission is yet to find a suitable premises in the city for the establishment of its chancery. I am pleased to inform Your Excellency that a number of offices and chambers at Starchers House, 67 Red Street, have been obtained for the use of the mission under lease to the Crown. Further discussions regarding this arrangement will be conducted with the mission itself.

I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadour, His Excellency Mr Ven Kusini, and his family to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and wish them a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

I avail myself, on behalf of His Erbonian Majesty's Government, of the opportunity to renew the assurances of its highest consideration.

I beg to remain, Sir, your humble and obedient servant.

(Sgd.) G. L. J. DRACHINGTON

Sir George Drachington,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon
Permanent Under-Secretary for the Foreign Office

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 am

Gutulia wrote:
(Image)
to -
H. M. Foreign Office,
12 Wright Street,
Lendert-with-Cadell

Establishment of Mission
Sovereign or head-of-state: President Rahman Esa
Type of mission: Consulate
Chancery address: Martincheap
Any other important information: we can telegram each other for informations

Head of Mission
Diplomatic rank: Consul-General
Name: Aryadi Kusumah
Age and Sex: 43, Male
Religion: Islam
Family as pertinent: Nawasih Kusumah (wife), Asep Kusumah (son)
Language abilities: English, Gutulian

Signatured by,

Harthamto Rikan
- Foreign Office of Gutulia -

To His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Gutulia

13th of December, 2019

My dear Minister,

It was with great pleasure that to day on the 13th of January I received Mr Aryadi Kusumah as the Consul-General for Gutulia in Great Nortend. I therefore have the honour of conveying my good wishes to your Government and the people of the Gutulia on this occasion.

As I told Mr Kusumah upon his meeting me on the 13th, I assured him, as I do you, that he would be able to rely upon our full cooperation and commitment to our good relations during his time in Great Nortend. His Majesty the King has upon my advice granted Mr Kusumah letters patent of exequatur according to the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.

Please accept, my dear Minister, my warm wishes for your health and continued prosperity, and I beg to remain, Sir, your humble and obedient servant.

Sir George Drachington,

His Excellency Mr Harthamto Rikan,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Gutulia

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:12 am

To His Excellency
Sir George Drachington,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs of Great Nortend

We are very happy because the consul-general Aryadi Kusumah was well received by your government. We hope that the relations between the two nations going forward will be very good and mutually beneficial. thank you

on behalf of the government,

Harthamto Rikan
Gutulian Foreign Office
G U T U L I A

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:42 am

To all and singular our loving subjects to whom these presents shall come
WHEREAS satisfactory evidence has been presented that Mr Aryadi Kusumah has been appointed to be the Consul-General of Gutulia for the entirety of Our Kingdom and other Dominions,

And We having thereupon approved of the said Mr Aryadi Kusumah as Consul-General for the said Gutulia,

Our will and pleasure are, and we hereby require that you do receive, countenance, and, as there may be occasion, favourable assist him, the said Mr Aryadi Kusumah, in the exercise of his office, giving and allowing unto him all the privileges, immunities, and advantages belonging unto a Consul-General of Our most favoured nations.

In Witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent Witness Ourself at Our Court of St Michael'sgate, the Fourteenth day of January in the Sixteenth Year of Our Reign

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 am

THE PALACE OF ST. MICHAEL'SGATE

SIRE MY LORD BROTHER,

Being desirous to ensure the maintenance Our good relations of friendship and good understanding which presently happily subsist between our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved James William Collier, Esquire, to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Mr Collier's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that Our good relations shall be continued throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of sincere attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Sire,

Your Majesty’s Good Brother,

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 14th of January, in the year of our Lord 2019.

To My Brother the Emperor of the Democracy of Merni

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:57 am

To His Excellency the Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

14 of January, 2019

My dear Minister,

Being desirous of improving the good relations which exist between our two countries, I propose the appointment of James Smith, Esquire, as His Erbonian Majesty's Consul for Papua and Molukke in the Commonwealth.

Mr Smith is originally from Limmes, having went to Limmes Cathedral School and graduated from the University of Limmes with a Master of Arts in 1988 at the age of 22. He joined the Foreign Office soon afterwards and has excelled himself. Mr Smith has had a long experience in His Erbonian Majesty's Foreign Office, having been posted to consulates in Melbourne in Australia, Calcutta in India and most recently as Consul-General of Timor Leste. He has also been sent to diplomatic missions in India and Bhutan.

Mr Smith has a strong command of various tongues, including English, Latin, French and Dutch. He has been studying Indonesian since his time as Consul-General of Timor Leste to which he was appointed to in 2005. Mr Smith is married to June Smith (nee Bregham), and is 53 years old. He has one adult daughter, Miss Lucy Smith. As Consul, he will be based in Jayapura.

I am fully confident that Mr Smith, both by his personal qualities and by his long consular experience, is eminently suitable to be the consul of Great Nortend for the aforementioned regions, and prays for your consent to his appointment as per the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations. Conditional upon your consent to his nomination, Mr Smith will be appointed Consul by Order-in-Council.

Please accept, my dear Minister, my warm wishes for your health and continued prosperity, and I beg to remain, Sir, your humble and obedient servant.

(Sgd.) W. F. STEART

Sir William Fouster Steart
His Erbonian Majesty's Ambassador to Hindia Belanda

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:06 pm

ORDER IN COUNCIL
Appointment of Consul

At the Royal High Court of the Parliament, 14th January, 16° A. R.

PRESENT:

The King's Exceeding Mighty, Most Excellent and Most Gracious Majesty in Council

His Majesty by and with the advice of His Privy Council here assembled is pleased hereby to Constitute and Appoint, and doth hereby Constitute and Appoint James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esquire, to be His Majesty's Consul at Jayapura to have, hold and exercise the office thereof with jurisdiction over Papua and the Moluccas in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda.

(Sgd.) G. D. GARDINER

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:26 pm

The Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda issues the following Exequatur in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by virtue of his office; and does therefore invoke the authority of the Crown to give effect to the same, as follows:

Having examined carefully the Commission dated the 14th of January, 2019, of Mr James Edward Barnaby Smith, Esq. to the post of His Erbonian Majesty's Consul for Papua and the Moluccas, and being assured of his excellent credentials as have been exhibited to me, I do hereby, in exercise of my authority as Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, recognise him as such and authorise him to lawfully exercise all functions connected to his consular office.

I request all relevant authorities in the Commonwealth to recognise him as such and allow him rights and privileges which all other commissioned Foreign Consuls do at present enjoy and use in the Commonwealth.

Issued on the 14th of January, 2019 at Weltevreden by myself, Brega Wardana, Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, pursuant to the relevant Acts of the Staten-Generaal.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:52 pm

MY BROTHER,

Being desirous to ensure the maintenance Our good relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved William Zebediah Hung, Knight Commander of My Most Illustrious Order of Saint Parth, to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Sir William's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Holy Apostolic Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that Our good relations shall be continued throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Holy Apostolic Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to You My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of sincere attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Sire,

Your Holy Apostolic Majesty’s Good Brother,

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 14th of January, in the year of our Lord 2019.

To My Brother the Grand Duke of Knessneit

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:51 am

To His Excellency the Right Honourable Sir George Drachington
The Erbonian Secretary of State for Foreign and Welch Affairs
19 January 2019

Dear Sir,

I learnt with delight yesterday of His Erbonian Majesty’s Government’s intention to moderate its official stance towards Muslims, or Mohammedans, as they are known in Great Nortend, who visit or presently live in your country, to which I myself have yet to have the pleasure of paying a visit. I must express to you that this proposal has the cordial approval of the Commonwealth Government and it is with that same approval that this letter is despatched to Your Excellency.

It is indeed agreeable that Hindia Belandan Muslims who live in Great Nortend would finally have the freedom to profess their faith, a freedom that until now is extended only to their fellow Hindia Belandans who subscribe to the protestant Church of Hindia Belanda. That they may all worship freely in Cadell is a gesture which we would certainly appreciate in every respect should it be realised.

There are, however, reservations on the Commonwealth Government’s part about this proposal which I understand would be put before the Erbonian Parliament in due course. This being the first time that your Government would allow such a policy, I cannot but enquire from you whether your Government has the means to acquire competent counsel with regards the functioning and management of the proposed mosque.

As it happens, Hindia Belandans constitute a small portion of foreign aliens who reside in your country and we are patently concerned with the prospect that they might have the misfortune of receiving unseemly teachings and abhorrent propaganda of radical Islamic precepts, should there be no measures in place to prevent such a situation from occurring. This is something which successive Commonwealth Governments have painstakingly endeavoured to put an end to within Hindia Belanda, most recently with the prohibition of foreign monetary funding of mosques across the Commonwealth. It is preferable, in our view, that certain mosques are placed under the supervision of the State so as to prevent such radical ideas from being advocated from their pulpits.

As you may already know, a good majority of Muslims in Hindia Belanda are Esoteric Shias and thus subjects of the Shia Convocation. His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam, who provides spiritual guidance to Esoteric Shias, did me the honour of writing to me this morning that he is equally concerned with the exact means with which members of the Shia Convocation who make up a considerable portion of Hindia Belandans living in Great Nortend would worship under the proposed policy. His Eminence is seeking, on behalf of the major Islamic denominations in the Commonwealth, for assurance that members of his faith as well as other Muslims would not be exposed to radicalisation during their stay in Cadell, potentially through the dissemination of religious materials from other foreign countries.

It is a long-standing convention in Hindia Belanda that religious matters in general are outside the purview of the Commonwealth Government, but it is increasingly difficult of late, as you may notice, to observe that convention.

Your Excellency, I pray that you may not perceive this letter as an uninvited advice or perhaps worse, as the Commonwealth’s way of interfering with other sovereign country’s internal affairs, but I should think it apt, in light of recent horrendous developments in Noordenstaat, to extend to you my Government’s offer to assist your Government in this sensitive matter; I assure you that this is extended with only good intentions.

With great respect and good wishes, I avail of this opportunity to renew to you, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Brega Wardana
Foreign Minister

Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceyesca » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 am

The Imperial Federation of Ceyesca

Letter from : Piétre Boncamp,
Dated : Saturday, January 19th 2019
To : The Hon. George Drachington
In re : The establishment of a Cesque diplomatic mission within Nortend.

Dear Honourable George Drachington,

On behalf of the Queen of Ceyesca, Caroline II, I am honoured to share with you our wish to institute a Cesque diplomatic mission within the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland. We wish to send a complete mission to your nation, in order to strengthen our already existing relationship and to represent Ceyesca, as a Nortan diplomatic mission already exists in our nation, in our sister states.

With that said, should you accept this application, we shall, by the power vested in us, appoint Ms Annastasia d'Ortise-Blanxart as the Head of the Mission to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland. She shall discharge her duties well and maintain favourable and enduring relations with your Government as a representative of Her Majesty, Queen Caroline II.

The complete application for the institution of the Cesque Mission will be found attached to the bottom of this letter. If the application or any component thereof should cause a matter of concern to arise, please let me know of the problem, at your convenience, so that it is changed.

We wish to have a strong relationship between our sister states for years to come.

Yours Truly,

Piétre Boncamp, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Application for Mission
Name of State: the Imperial Federation and the Cesque Union of Piedmont, Savoy, Lombardy and the Constituent, Remaining Provinces of Lyons, Roussillon, Liguria and Corsica of the Former Empire
State religion: Secularism
Sovereign or head-of-state: Queen Caroline II
Foreign department name: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Piétre Boncamp, the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Type of mission: Embassy · Legation · Consulate

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: Her Royal Majesty, Her Majesty, My Lady, Madame
Foreign secretary: Your Excellency, Sir
Other ministers: Your Excellency, Sir

Head of Mission/Consulate
Diplomatic rank:Ambassador
Name: Annastasia d'Ortise-Blanxart
Age and Sex: 32 years old, Female
Spouse: Mr Aléssandre Blanxart, 34 years old
Family accompanying: Ms Vénicia d'Ortise (Mother, 60 years old), Ms Carlotta Blanxart (Daughter, 8 years old) and Mr Lorén Blanxart (Son, 7 years old)
Language abilities: Cesque, English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German and Danish
Last edited by Ceyesca on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:50 pm

Ceyesca wrote:
(Image)
The Imperial Federation of Ceyesca

Letter from : Piétre Boncamp,
Dated : Saturday, January 19th 2019
To : The Hon. George Drachington
In re : The establishment of a Cesque diplomatic mission within Nortend.

Dear Honourable George Drachington,

On behalf of the Queen of Ceyesca, Caroline II, I am honoured to share with you our wish to institute a Cesque diplomatic mission within the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland. We wish to send a complete mission to your nation, in order to strengthen our already existing relationship and to represent Ceyesca, as a Nortan diplomatic mission already exists in our nation, in our sister states.

With that said, should you accept this application, we shall, by the power vested in us, appoint Ms Annastasia d'Ortise-Blanxart as the Head of the Mission to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hoebrideland. She shall discharge her duties well and maintain favourable and enduring relations with your Government as a representative of Her Majesty, Queen Caroline II.

The complete application for the institution of the Cesque Mission will be found attached to the bottom of this letter. If the application or any component thereof should cause a matter of concern to arise, please let me know of the problem, at your convenience, so that it is changed.

We wish to have a strong relationship between our sister states for years to come.

Yours Truly,

(Image)
Piétre Boncamp, Minister of Foreign Affairs
(Image)

Application for Mission
Name of State: the Imperial Federation and the Cesque Union of Piedmont, Savoy, Lombardy and the Constituent, Remaining Provinces of Lyons, Roussillon, Liguria and Corsica of the Former Empire
State religion: Secularism
Sovereign or head-of-state: Queen Caroline II
Foreign department name: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Piétre Boncamp, the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Type of mission: Embassy · Legation · Consulate

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: Her Royal Majesty, Her Majesty, My Lady, Madame
Foreign secretary: Your Excellency, Sir
Other ministers: Your Excellency, Sir

Head of Mission/Consulate
Diplomatic rank:Ambassador
Name: Annastasia d'Ortise-Blanxart
Age and Sex: 32 years old, Female
Spouse: Mr Aléssandre Blanxart, 34 years old
Family accompanying: Ms Vénicia d'Ortise (Mother, 60 years old), Ms Carlotta Blanxart (Daughter, 8 years old) and Mr Lorén Blanxart (Son, 7 years old)
Language abilities: Cesque, English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German and Danish

To His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Cesque Union

21st of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

Whereas I am reliably informed of His Erbonian Majesty the King's receipt of and assent to your ambassadress Mme d'Ortise-Blanxart's letters of credence, I wish to convey my good wishes to your Government and the people of the Cesque Union on this occasion for appointing to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate an Ambassadress of great calibre and certain quality.

I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadress, Her Excellency Mme Annastasia d'Ortise-Blanxart, M Blanxart, and the rest of Her Excellency's her family to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and wish her a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

I avail myself, on behalf of His Erbonian Majesty's Government, of the opportunity to renew the assurances of its highest consideration.

Sir George Drachington,

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon

Last edited by Great Nortend on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 pm

To His Excellency the Foreign Minister of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda,
℅ Her Excellency Madame Latifa Speer, Ambassadour of Hindia Belanda

21 of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to advise Your Excellency that your letter of the 19th instant, regarding our Government's recently distributed circular memorandum regarding was well received, and I thank you for your encouraging words. We do hope that bill, entitled, 'A Bill to amend the Act to further the maintenance of the established church, public morals and spirituality', shall pass within this sitting term and be assented to by His Majesty by Lady Day at least, if not by Candlemas. We hope to get the bill to pass the lower houses to day, the 21st, however are unsure as to whether the House of Lords will be cooperative on this matter or not.

The Government has asked Professour Matthew Zewty, the Professour of Arabia and the Near East, at St Claire's College at the University of Limmes, to serve as chairman of a committee to investigate how the establishment of the mosk, or mosque, may be best achieved. Professour Zewty has had an extensive career studying the Mohammedan religion's history and present conditions, and I shall advise him to consider your Government's concerns and to consult with His Eminence the Auxiliary Imam as soon as possible.

The current security proposals which have been submitted by Professour Zewty is that prospective Mohammedans wishing to settle in Cadell would be subject to checks of background and character, to ensure no 'radicalised' persons with a malicious bent is permitted to stay in the country. This is, in any case, the standard procedure for all foreigners wishing to enter Great Nortend. Professour Zewty has suggested that access to the mosk require signing in and signing out, and possibly the stamping of a 'mosk card' or similar document which would be issued to Mohammedan aliens entering the country upon request. Furthermore, the mosk would be open only during hours of communal prayer and during this time under the watch of police.

We have heard, especially in recent years, of the growing potential for such radicalisation of especially Mohammedan youths in mosks around the world, and are cogent of the potential dangers. We have been indeed fortunate to have in the past years had only one attack by radicalised youths on Nortan subjects, however countenance the possibility of more, especially considering recent events. We intend for this mosk, provisionally named the 'Mosk of Cadell', to be under the direct supervision and control of the King's Clerk, Sir Aaron, and indeed, the Clerk's Department is currently looking for a suitable leader of the mosk from abroad, of either the Sunni or Shia branches of the faith. We are told that all Mohammedans can pray in any type of mosk, be it Shia or Sunni, so two mosks will not be needed.

To allay any possible fears, I evince to Your Excellency that we are searching for a moderate leader, which I believe are known as 'Imams', who is cognisant of the current and historical situation in Great Nortend regarding Mohammedanism, and one who is unlikely to stir up trouble, discord or dissent. The 'Imam' will be required to swear an oath of allegiance upon the 'Tawrat' and 'Zabur', two of the faith's holy books, to His Majesty, and inform the Government of any suspected radicalisation.

Further details will be made available to the Hindia Belandan Government after the passage of the Bill, and I hope that I have satisfactorily addressed the matters which Your Excellency raised in your letter and avail myself of this opportunity to reiterate to you my highest esteem and cordial friendship.

Sir George Drachington,

Last edited by Great Nortend on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

Soracana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soracana Islands » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:18 am

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIR, KINGDOM OF SORACANA ISLANDS
MINISTARI ing DURA NUGARA, RAJYAMARA JILI SORACANA

24 Halangkaya Street, Minda District, Federal Municipality of Kayamasa, 60244

From: Mrs. Hayaning Nilambayag, Minister of Foreign Affairs Kingdom of Soracana Islands
To: Hon. Sir George Drachington, Secretary of States and Welch Affairs of the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria (Great Nortend)

Dear Excellency,

On behalf of the Government of Kingdom of Soracana Islands, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Soracana Islands have a great interest in order to establish a relationship with your respected nation. This application follows your previous request to establish a diplomatic mission with our nation. We believe that by return the diplomatic mission establishment with the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria will strengthen our relationship and establish a continuity cooperation and communication between both nations. Attach is our Application for your further consideration.

Hopefully, this will open a greater and long lasting relationship and cooperation between both nations.

Your Sincerely,

Hayaning Nilambayag
Kingdom of Soracana Islands

Application for Mission
Name of State: Kingdom of Soracana Islands
State religion: Soracanian Folk Religion
Sovereign or head-of-state: High King of Jandibala IV of Aksamara
Foreign department name: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Mrs. Hayaning Nilambayag
Chancery or consulate address: Candlewright Street

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Majesty; His Royal Highness
Foreign secretary: Your Excellency, Ma'am; Her Excellency
Other ministers: Your Excellency, Ma'am; Her Excellency

Any other important information: n/a

Head of Mission
Diplomatic rank: Ambassador
Name: Iktakuri Singgarbana
Age and Sex: 49 years old; Female
Religion: Soracanian Folk Religion (Canaki Sect)
Spouse: Basubani Singgarbana
Family accompanying: None
Language abilities: English, Kacara, Bahasa, Dutch
The Kingdom of Soracana Islands

Capital Aksamara | Demonym Soracanian
IC Population ~ 3 millions

Puppet of Pemecutan

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:36 am

ROYAUME DE LA MIZE

KONINKRIJK MIZIALAND

KONIGREICH MIZIALAND

Ministère de la Maredoratique et des Affaires étrangères

Ministerie van Maredoratica en Buitenlandse Zaken

Ministerium für Maredoratica und auswärtige Angelegenheiten

Hon. Sir George Drachington,
Secretary of States and Welch Affairs of the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria (Great Nortend)

Heleventia, Le 21 janvier 2019

Monsieur

Mizia Diplomatic Mission in the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria

This missive bears to you the message of our Rt. Honourable Minister of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs, Mme Renée Lépicier. In the light of recent events in the country, need to exchange diplomatic missions with select nations has arouse. Her Majesty's Government wishes to send a full fledged diplomatic mission to Great Nortend comprising 2 security staff, 8 diplomatic staff and 1 service staff with the aim of corroborating bilateral ties and representing the monarchy in the aforementioned sovereign state.

By the power vested in me, I appoint Mme. Agate Lamoureux as the head of the soon to be formed Mizia diplomatic mission to Great Nortendwho shall henceforth be referred to as Ambassador Rt. Honourable Agate Lamoureux who, I hope, shall discharge her duties well and maintain positive and immortal relations with the Kingdom. The other diplomatic staff shall comprise various Attaches and First Officers who shall be appointed in the due course of time.

Your Government, hereby willing to establish its own diplomatic mission in Mizialand shall be able to do so by posting a letter of credence the suggested format of which is here available. Futhermore, we encourage your government and citizens to interact with the minister through the Ask Me Anything portal.

Enclosed you will find the complete Embassy application with all details that are required and necessary for the establishment of a Mizia Diplomatic Mission. Should this application or any of the components of the application arise a matter of concern for the Foreign Affairs Office, please inform me at the earliest for the concern, to be rectified. May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and warm relations with Great Nortend.

Yours faithfully
Théo Sahin
Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Application for Mission/Consulate ###Edit as needed
Name of State: The Kingdom of Mizialand
State religion: None
Sovereign or head-of-state: HRH Sophie Vincent
Minister in charge of the foreign department:
Type of mission: Embassy ##Delete as needed

Chancery or consulate address: Wood Street ###If you do not have premises yet, please indicate so.

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: Her Royal Highness Sophie Vincent
Foreign secretary: No official form of address
Other ministers: "

Any other important information: No

Head of Mission/Consulate###Edit as needed
Name: Agate Lamoureux
Age and Sex: 53 years, Female
Religion: Roman Catholic
Spouse: Bevis Lamoureux
Family accompanying: No
Language abilities: French, Dutch, German and English
I have attached an appropriate letter: Yes,:
Dear MY BROTHER AND GOOD FRIEND,

The Kingdom of Mizialand wishes to appoint Agate Lamoureux as an ambassador between our countries. We believe she will do a good job in filling the post.

Her responsibilities will include verifying that all trades between our nations are handled professionally and upkeeping relations between our countries through weekly meeting and formal parties.

We hope that you will accept this appointment. We believe that this will be the first step in establishing long lasting relationship between Great Nortan and Mizialand.

Regards,
Queen Sophie Vincent

Appointment method: By Secretary in consultation with the Minster.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:29 am

Soracana Islands wrote:-snip-

To Her Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Soracana Islands

23rd of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

Whereas I am reliably informed of His Erbonian Majesty's assent to your ambassadress Mme Singgarbana's letters of credence, I wish to convey my good wishes to His Royal Highness, the Government and the people of the Kingdom of Soracana Islands on this occasion, and thank His Royal Highness for appointing to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate an Ambassadress of excellent quality.

I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, as well as His Erbonian Majesty himself, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadress, Her Excellency Mme Iktakuri Singgarbana, M Singgarbana, and the rest of Her Excellency's family to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and wish her a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

I beg to remain, Madam, your humble and obedient servant.

Sir George Drachington,

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon

Last edited by Great Nortend on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:41 am

Mizialand wrote:-snip-

To Her Excellency the Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs of Mizialand

23rd of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

Whereas I am informed of His Erbonian Majesty's assent to your ambassadress Mme Agate Lamoureux's letters of credence, I wish to convey my good wishes to Her Royal Highness, the Government and the people of the Kingdom of Mizialand on this occasion, and thank Your Excellency's Government for appointing to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate an Ambassadress of great and certain quality.

At this time, I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, as well as His Erbonian Majesty himself, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadress, Her Excellency Mme Agate Lamoureux and M Lamoureux to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and bid her a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Mizialand to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

I am certain of our mutual desire for furthering the good relations which now subsist between our two sovereign kingdoms, and shall advise on a reciprocal appointment shortly. I wish to advise that we have taken chambers for the chancery of the future Erbonian mission to Mizialand on the Rue de Shakespeare, and intend on appointing it to our requirements, subject to the approval of your Government.

Sir George Drachington,

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon

MY SISTER

Being desirous of shewing immediately my sincere desire for the most excellent relations between Our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved John Valerie Godfrey Pome, Cavelier of My Most Excellent Order of the Mantle and Tippet, to reside at the Court of Your Royal Highness in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Mr Pome's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Royal Highness, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that good relations shall be established and furthered throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Royal Highenss will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to You My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of sincere attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Madam,

Your Royal Highness's good brother.

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 23rd of September, in the year of our Lord 2019.

To My Sister the Queen of Mizialand

Last edited by Great Nortend on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:16 pm

His Erbonian Majesty's Embassy
in Beaumont

To His Excellency the Secretary of State of the Union of Christian States

24th of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

In the interest of our two states' mutual security, and of justice for all men, I have the honour to refer to the Government of the Union of Christian States's expressed intention of establishing treaties for the extradition of criminals between states. I have to propose on behalf of His Erbonian Majesty that a such treaty be established between the Union of Christian States and Great Nortend, with the terms in general being as follows:

I. The two countries engage to deliver up to each other those persons be who are being proceeded against or who have been convicted of a crime committed in the territory of the one country, and who shall be found within the territory of the other country.
II. Native born or naturalised subjects of either country are excepted from extradition.
III. Only serious crimes subject to the likely deprivation of liberty of more than a year in both countries may be extradited for, including:
A. Murder, homicide, petty treason, manslaughter, parricide, poisoning, infanticide, assassination, or forstall.
B. Counterfeiting, forging or altering money, or uttering any counterfeit, forged or altered money.
C. Procuration of an abortion or miscarriage.
D. Rape.
E. Indecent assault or acts of indecency with any girl under the age of eighteen.
F. Abduction, false imprisonment or kidnapping.
G. Bigamy, sodomy, buggery or beastiality.
H. Assault, wounding or battery occasioning grievous bodily harm.
I. Threats occasioning extortion.
K. Perjury or subornation of perjury, or compounding of any felony or treason.
L. Misprision of treason or misprision of felony
M. Arson.
N. Burglary or housebreaking.
O. Misprision by embezzlement, embezzlement, larceny, theft or stealing.
P. Fraud by any person, made criminal by any act or law
Q. Obtaining any money, goods or valuables by false pretences, or cheating, or knowingly obtaining, receiving or accepting any money, goods or valuables that have been unlawfully obtained.
R. Crimes against debt, bankruptcy or insolvency.
S. Dealing in slaves.
T. Maritime crimes, or crimes in admiralty, including the sinking or destroying of a vessle at sea, revolting by two or more persons on board in the high seas against the authority of the master, possessing any vessle by force or violence, giving a ship over to pirates or any act of violence or depravity by crew of a ship involving subjects of either country.
U. Espionage or high treason by any person not a subject of either country.
W. Any conspiracy or attempt to do any crime aforesaid.
IV. Crimes in which capital punishment may be, or shall be, ordered may be extradited for.
V. Extradition shall also be for participants as principals or accessories in any of the aforesaid crimes, as long as such participation is punishable by the laws of both countries.
VI. Extradition shall apply under any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty for any crime committed before the signature thereof.
VII. No extradition shall take place if it is found that the prosecution of a person for any offence is for political purposes.
VIII. Extradition shall take place in both countries in the following form:
A. Extradition shall be requested with the presentation by the ambassadour of the requesting country to the relevant Secretary of State of the requested country of an authenticated or duly legalised copy of a writ, warrant or certificate of arrest or conviction against a person accused, clearly setting forth the nature of crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted, as well as a description of the person charged or any information which may serve to identify him.
B. An official authorised by the requested country's government shall consider the request, and if more information is needed, immediately inform the ambassadour of the requesting country of the fact.
C. If the said official is satisfied with the request, he shall arrest, apprehend or cause to be arrested or apprehended the person charged or convicted with the crime or offfence, and if he is satisfied that the crime or offence with which he has been charged or convicted would be a crime or offence which would satisfy the criteria for extraditable crimes aforesaid, by order under his hand and seal order that the same person be surrendered to such person as may be duly authorized to receive him by the requesting country.
IX. Warrants, depositions or statements on oath issued or taken in the dominions of either country, and copies thereof, and any other judicial document stating the facts of conviction or arrest, shall be received in evidence in the proceedings in the other country, if they are signed by a magistrate, warden of the peace, judge or other authorised official of the country where they were issued or taken, and if they are authenticated by oath of a witness or sealed by the official seal of a Secretary of State, court or other minister.
X. The request for extradition shall not be complied with if the person charged or convicted has been already tried for the same offence in the country whence the extradition is demanded.
XI. If the person requested for extradition under an agreement resulting from this proposal, should be claimed by any other power on account of crimes committed in their own dominions, his surrender shall be to the state whose request was earliest, unless there shall be other compelling reason by virtue of the gravity of the crimes committed, or for other reasons.
XIII. If the person requested for extradition should be under prosecution or condemned for a crime or offence committed in the country where he has taken refuge or resides his surrender may be deferred until he is set at liberty under the due course of law.
XIV. Those articles founds in the possession of the person charged or convicted at the time of his arrest shall, if the competent authority so decides, be seized and delivered up with his person at the time when the surrender shall be made.
XV. Each country shall defray the expenses occasioned by the arrest within its dominions, the detention, and the conveyance to its border, of the persons whom it may have consented to surrender in pursuance to any agreement resultant from the proposed treaty.

If the foregoing proposal, or another form of treaty for extradition, is agreeable to the Government of the Union of Christian States, I have the honour to suggest that a meeting be scheduled in the near future to fully determine and decide upon the contents of such a treaty and to thereafter occasion the signature of assent thereto by our respective sovereigns, or their delegates.

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration.

(Sgd.) H. MOUSE

Harold Mouse
Ambassadour to the Union of Christian States

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:28 pm

To my Good Brother the King of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria

Sir, my Brother;

Whereas Your Majesty has previously appointed His most humble servant, His Excellency Mr Michael Louis Gabriel Sandown to reside at My Court in Carigrad and serve as an liaison between Our two Crowns, I am desirous of maintaining the most excellent relations between the Kingdom of Nikolia and Your Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria.
On that occasion I have chosen my trusty and ever-loyal Jaroslav Kačinski, Knight of My Order of Saint George (VSĐ) to reside at Your Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

I am assured that long experience and professionalism Mr Kačinski proved in his service to Me shall meet Your Majesty's expectations, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My sincere wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Sire,
Your Good Brother,

Aleksandar II
King of Nikolia, Prince of Kalistasia, Protector of the Christian Faith

Signed on 27th of January, Year of Our Lord 2019
Imperial Palace of Carigrad

Application for Mission/Consulate
Name of State: The Kingdom of Nikolia
State religion: Christianity
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Majesty King Aleksandar II
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Aleksandra Krstić
Chancery or consulate address: 12 Fiddens street

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Majesty the King
Foreign secretary: Her Excellency
Other ministers: None

Any other important information:N/A

Name: Sir Jaroslav Kačinski
Age and Sex: 47, male
Religion: Christianity
Spouse: Lady Katarina Kačinski
Family accompanying: Spouse and their two sons (12 and 10)
Language abilities: As per the education provided by the Nikolian Royal Diplomatic Institute, Mr Kačinski is fluent in English, German and French. His native language is Serbian, and has a grasp in Mazurian (OOC: Polish)
I have attached an appropriate letter: Within the letter above
Appointment method: By letters patent by the King

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:23 am

Nikolia wrote:

To my Good Brother the King of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria

Sir, my Brother;

Whereas Your Majesty has previously appointed His most humble servant, His Excellency Mr Michael Louis Gabriel Sandown to reside at My Court in Carigrad and serve as an liaison between Our two Crowns, I am desirous of maintaining the most excellent relations between the Kingdom of Nikolia and Your Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria.
On that occasion I have chosen my trusty and ever-loyal Jaroslav Kačinski, Knight of My Order of Saint George (VSĐ) to reside at Your Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

I am assured that long experience and professionalism Mr Kačinski proved in his service to Me shall meet Your Majesty's expectations, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My sincere wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of attachment and highest consideration with which I am,

Sire,
Your Good Brother,

(Image)
Aleksandar II
King of Nikolia, Prince of Kalistasia, Protector of the Christian Faith

Signed on 27th of January, Year of Our Lord 2019
Imperial Palace of Carigrad

Application for Mission/Consulate
Name of State: The Kingdom of Nikolia
State religion: Christianity
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Majesty King Aleksandar II
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Aleksandra Krstić
Chancery or consulate address: 12 Fiddens street

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Majesty the King
Foreign secretary: Her Excellency
Other ministers: None

Any other important information:N/A

Name: Sir Jaroslav Kačinski
Age and Sex: 47, male
Religion: Christianity
Spouse: Lady Katarina Kačinski
Family accompanying: Spouse and their two sons (12 and 10)
Language abilities: As per the education provided by the Nikolian Royal Diplomatic Institute, Mr Kačinski is fluent in English, German and French. His native language is Serbian, and has a grasp in Mazurian (OOC: Polish)
Appointment method: By letters patent by the King

To Her Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nikolia

27th of January, 2019

Your Excellency,

Whereas I am informed of His Erbonian Majesty's acceptance of your ambassadour, Sir Jaroslav Kačinski's, letters of credence, I wish to convey my humble thanks to His Majesty, the Government and the people of the Kingdom of Nikolia on this occasion, and to commend Your Excellency's Government for appointing to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate an Ambassadour in rightful confidence.

At this time, I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, as well as His Erbonian Majesty himself, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadour, His Excellency Sir Jaroslav Kačinski, Her Excellency Katarina Kačinski, and their two sons to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and bid him a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Nikolia to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

Sir George Drachington,

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon

Last edited by Great Nortend on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Withdrawn

To the President of the Divine Federation of Sanctaria
Our Good Friend,

Being desirous to establish henceforth relations of respect and good understanding between Our Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and the Divine Federation of Sanctaria, and having the fullest confidence in the fidelity, prudence and other good qualities of Our trusty and well-beloved William Alfington Hung, Esquire, We have thought proper to accredit him to the Divine Federation in the character of Our Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

We doubt not that Mr Hung will merit your approbation and goodwill by a strict observance of the instructions he has received from Us to evince to you Our hopes of friendship, and the sincere desire which We entertain to preserve and advance on all occasions the interest and happiness of both nations. We therefore request that you will grant a favourable reception to Our said Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, and that you will give entire credence to all that he shall represent to you in Our name, especially when, in obedience to Our orders, he shall assure you of Our esteem and regard, and of Our hearty wishes for the welfare and prosperity of the people of the Divine Federation of Sanctaria.

And so We recommend you to the Almighty.

Your Good Friend,

ALEXANDER REX.

The Rt Hon. Sir George Louis James Drachington KMT PC MP

Given at Our Court of St Michael'sgate, the thirtieth day in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Nineteen in the Sixteenth Year of Our Reign.

Last edited by Great Nortend on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 am

Bump

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:57 am

• • •
Persatuan — Identitas — Kemakmuran
REPUBLIK GUTULIA

The Gutulian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has received advice from the government to open an embassy in your country

Dear
The Right Honourable Sir George Drachington
Kingdom of Great Nortend

1 February 2019

Previously we were happy because your country welcomed our consul general as a first step towards starting diplomatic relations between Gutulia and Great Nortend. the republican government sees that in the future it is necessary to improve the bilateral relations of the two countries previously represented by our consul general then we plan to send our ambassador as the highest representative in your country.

The Republic of Gutulia is not a big and strong country but we stand with the aim of peace, happiness, a sense of unity, prosperity, progress and neutrality. So, we feel proud with our country. All that we can write in this letter, we have attached the embassy form and hope for your reply. Thank you

Representing the Government,

Mr Harthamto Rikan
Gutulian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mr Sartono
Ministerial Secretary

Mission/Consulate Details ###Edit as needed
Sovereign or head-of-state: President Joko Widaya
Foreign department name: Gutulian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Mr Harthamto Rikan

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Excellency Mr Joko Widaya, President of Gutulia
Foreign secretary: Mr Harthamto Rikan, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Other ministers: Mr Sartono, Ministerial Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Any other important information:

Name: Girwaji Nasution
Age and Sex: 50, Male
Religion: Wulan
Spouse: Irma Nasution
Family accompanying: Randi Nasution (24), Ratna Nasution (22)
Language abilities: English, Gutulian, Norwegian
Appointment method: By warrant of the President
G U T U L I A

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 am

Gutulia wrote:
• • •
(Image)
Persatuan — Identitas — Kemakmuran
REPUBLIK GUTULIA

The Gutulian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has received advice from the government to open an embassy in your country

Dear
The Right Honourable Sir George Drachington
Kingdom of Great Nortend

1 February 2019

Previously we were happy because your country welcomed our consul general as a first step towards starting diplomatic relations between Gutulia and Great Nortend. the republican government sees that in the future it is necessary to improve the bilateral relations of the two countries previously represented by our consul general then we plan to send our ambassador as the highest representative in your country.

The Republic of Gutulia is not a big and strong country but we stand with the aim of peace, happiness, a sense of unity, prosperity, progress and neutrality. So, we feel proud with our country. All that we can write in this letter, we have attached the embassy form and hope for your reply. Thank you

Representing the Government,

Mr Harthamto Rikan
Gutulian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mr Sartono
Ministerial Secretary

Mission/Consulate Details ###Edit as needed
Sovereign or head-of-state: President Joko Widaya
Foreign department name: Gutulian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister in charge of the foreign department: Mr Harthamto Rikan

Forms of address for the
Sovereign or head-of-state: His Excellency Mr Joko Widaya, President of Gutulia
Foreign secretary: Mr Harthamto Rikan, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Other ministers: Mr Sartono, Ministerial Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Any other important information:

Name: Girwaji Nasution
Age and Sex: 50, Male
Religion: Wulan
Spouse: Irma Nasution
Family accompanying: Randi Nasution (24), Ratna Nasution (22)
Language abilities: English, Gutulian, Norwegian
Appointment method: By warrant of the President

To His Excellency the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Gutulia

5th of February, 2019

Your Excellency,

Whereas I have written previously to inform Your Excellency of His Erbonian Majesty's gracious issuance of letters patent of exequatur for your nation's Consul-General, Mr Kusumah, and whereas I am now reliably informed of His Erbonian Majesty's acceptance of your ambassadour, Mr Girwaji Nasution, letters of credence which have been presented to him yesterday, I wish to both inform you of the this as well as convey my humble thanks to you, the President and the government of Gutulia on this occasion for seeking to further develop and strengthen the burgeoning relations of great and good understanding that presently subsist between our two states, and to acknowledge the appointment to His Erbonian Majesty's Court of St Michael'sgate of an Ambassadour of excellent character.

At this time, I, along with Their Lordships, the Lord High Treasurer, the Lord High Chancellour, as well as the rest of the Cabinet, Government, Parliament and the people of Great Nortend, as well as His Erbonian Majesty himself, are honoured to welcome the Ambassadour, His Excellency Mr Girwaji Nasution, Her Excellency Mrs Irma Nasution, and their two children to Lendert and to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and bid him a cordial and productive tenure as Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Gutulia to His Erbonian Majesty's Court.

Sir George Drachington,

(Sgd.) L. M. P. CEVON

Sir Leslie Cevon

Last edited by Great Nortend on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information