NATION

PASSWORD

Ask questions you have about Kannadrickenium here

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:29 pm

What is your nation's position on men's rights activists?

Are public toilets in your nation free or are they pay toilets?

Do you plan on changing Kannadrickenium's national flag as Anna Kendrick ages?

Have you ever had any tourists illegally enter your nation with a private boat, screaming abusive stuff about Anna Kendrick, and the flee the country before anyone can catch them?

Besides anything with Anna Kendrick, wjat are your nation's most popular films? Songs? Hobbies?
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Australian Republic wrote:What did your flag look like before the birth of Anna Kendrick?

A white square flag with 4 black squares at each corner and a black square each between the 4 corner black squares.

That is actually the official flag, just that I don't know how to make one on this website.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Out of all the idols in the world, why Anna Kendrick?
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Soleanna wrote:Out of all the idols in the world, why Anna Kendrick?

Because, according to an ancient prophecy, a Queen will lead the Kannadricken people to greatness. The Queen will take the form as a beautiful, petite, 5 foot 2, self-deprecating, very pale brunette.

She shall also possess an angelic voice, superb acting skills, and be very witty and charming.

The prophecy also states as a sign that the girl is the great Queen herself she will have a name that is similar to the name of their tribe and that her name would be really catchy because her first name starts with an A and ends with an A and her last name starts with a K and ends with a K.

As another sign that the girl is the divine Queen herself the girl would gain noticeable attention in acting in a story about people that travelled "up in the air".

Soon after news of the existence of Anna Kendrick reached Kannadrickenium it was decided by the reigning monarch and the Kannadricken people that Anna Kendrick was the foretold Queen and therefore was designated as the Head of State.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:01 pm

What are Anna's stances? What is she for and what is she against?
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Soleanna wrote:What are Anna's stances? What is she for and what is she against?

One of the great things about Anna Kendrick is that unlike many celebrities she does not actively voice her political views in interviews or social media although she is what people might call a liberal.
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Australian Republic wrote:What is your nation's position on men's rights activists?

Have you ever had any tourists illegally enter your nation with a private boat, screaming abusive stuff about Anna Kendrick, and the flee the country before anyone can catch them?

Besides anything with Anna Kendrick, wjat are your nation's most popular films? Songs? Hobbies?

No tourist has illegally entered the nation on a private boat to scream abusive stuff about Anna Kendrick, and then flee the country, at least not officially.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Australian Republic wrote:What is your nation's position on men's rights activists?

The nation's favourite past time/hobby is watching other movies and tv shows, mostly from the US and UK.
Popular tv shows include Game of Thrones, The Office, Parks and Rec.
There are many popular non-Anna Kendrick films in Kannadrickenium, such as the Harry Potter series, Hot Fuzz, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

In fact, if you want, just ask for specific movie titles and see if it's popular in Kannadrickenium.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Soleanna wrote:What are Anna's stances? What is she for and what is she against?

Well, according to a famous/infamous tweet she is against the fact that masturbating at the row of theatres is still considered inappropriate.

If you don't get it google it, it will be worth it.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 pm

How exactly did the Kannadricken manage to predict the Queen's characteristics so spot-on?
Kannadrickenium wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:What did your flag look like before the birth of Anna Kendrick?

A white square flag with 4 black squares at each corner and a black square each between the 4 corner black squares.

That is actually the official flag, just that I don't know how to make one on this website.

OOC: You don't make your own flags on NS. You do them yourself, or ask in the Flag Request thread. For posterity's sake, here's your IC flag:
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Tinhampton wrote:How exactly did the Kannadricken manage to predict the Queen's characteristics so spot-on?
Kannadrickenium wrote:

OOC: You don't make your own flags on NS. You do them yourself, or ask in the Flag Request thread. For posterity's sake, here's your IC flag:

Well, the flag has 8 black squares, not 5, 4 on each corner and the other 4 between the corner squares. Ya, I'm not really sure how to explain it better, sorry, my bad.
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Tinhampton wrote:How exactly did the Kannadricken manage to predict the Queen's characteristics so spot-on?
Kannadrickenium wrote:

I guess the original Kannadricken that revealed the said prophecy must really be all-knowing.

Or it's made up, wink wink.

Wow, why does stuff keep getting into my eye?
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:48 am

Kannadrickenium wrote:Wow, why does stuff keep getting into my eye?

Me neither. Regardless, Tinhampton's finest lab technicians will be with you shortly.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:45 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Kannadrickenium wrote:Wow, why does stuff keep getting into my eye?

Me neither. Regardless, Tinhampton's finest lab technicians will be with you shortly.

Wait, how do they know where to find me?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:14 am

Kannadrickenium wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Me neither. Regardless, Tinhampton's finest lab technicians will be with you shortly.

Wait, how do they know where to find me?

Tinhampton to Tyu to New Islet's shitty airport to Soche's slightly less shitty airport to Yaradania to hell-if-I-know to Kannadrickenium. It's only 3,285 Tinhamptonian dollars worth of your cash each way, give or take a few hundred dollars in "Pay us or you die" bribes from New Islet!
Last edited by Tinhampton on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:26 am

Oh cool, you've got an airport thread?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 am

Kannadrickenium wrote:Oh cool, you've got an airport thread?

OOC: Nah. Just a joke flight sequence. All of the nations I mentioned in my previous post - except for Kannadrickenium, which is obviously you - are my puppets.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:32 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Kannadrickenium wrote:Oh cool, you've got an airport thread?

OOC: Nah. Just a joke flight sequence. All of the nations I mentioned in my previous post - except for Kannadrickenium, which is obviously you - are my puppets.

Wow that's a lot of puppets, why so many?

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:14 am

What kind of plants and animals does your nation have?
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Pavonistade wrote:What kind of plants and animals does your nation have?

The Northern part of the country is dominated by Pine trees and other temperate trees.
The southern part has many grasslands and Mediterranean plants.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 pm

You may hate me for this but, what's your opinion on this song? it might be negative for sure :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZYpJ74LKlI
  • NS Stats are not used

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Soleanna wrote:You may hate me for this but, what's your opinion on this song? it might be negative for sure :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZYpJ74LKlI

I watched it and I don't get why my opinion would be negative.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Is Anna Kendrick active in Kannadrickenium's government? And if not, who runs the government and what are her thoughts on Kannadrickenium?
Last edited by Elykyellek on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Elykyellek wrote:Is Anna Kendrick active in Kannadrickenium's government? And if not, who runs the government?

Although Anna Kendrick is our head of state, she does not play an active role in Kannadrickenium's government, which is fine because we want her to be in more AWESOME movies.

So the person really running the government is the Prime Minister, Chief Kannadricken.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Kannadrickenium wrote:
Elykyellek wrote:Is Anna Kendrick active in Kannadrickenium's government? And if not, who runs the government?

Although Anna Kendrick is our head of state, she does not play an active role in Kannadrickenium's government, which is fine because we want her to be in more AWESOME movies.

So the person really running the government is the Prime Minister, Chief Kannadricken.

What are Anna Kendrick's thoughts about Kannadrickenium?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information