NATION

PASSWORD

Los Anna International Airport

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Los Anna International Airport

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Image


Los Anna International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Kannadrickenium's capital, Los Anna.

It has 9 terminals arranged around the CONTROL TOWER in a C shape.
The terminals are marked in blue.
The asterisk marks the location of the Natalie Keener International Terminal

It is the main hub for Up In The Air Airlines, Kannadrickenium's flag carrier.

Airport code: AKZ

All international flights arrive and depart from Natalie Keener International Terminal
Domestic flights that fly to domestic airports such as Maine Airport arrive and depart from the other terminals.

To view the full list of foreign airlines operating in Los Anna International Airport, along with their respective destinations and airport lounges, visit this link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kan ... /id=831512

Tourist Attractions in Los Anna
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kan ... /id=869235
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 am, edited 92 times in total.

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Passenger Route Application

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:21 pm

Image

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline:
Name and designation of head of airlines:
Nation of origin:
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport:
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?:
Name of frequent flyer program (if any):
Link to storefront (if any):

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name:
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Airline office (Yes or No):


Image
Airport gates at the Natalie Keener International Terminal
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 am, edited 14 times in total.

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17365
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Red Kangaroo
Name and designation of head of airlines: Bob Welsh, Brisbane
Nation of origin: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbabe, Perth
Destination(s) to and from Los Anna International Airport: We MIGHT decide to us your airport as a stopover for two or three flights to Europe OR New York
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: I suppose

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Red Kangaroo Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: A standard lounge
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Red Kangaroo
Name and designation of head of airlines: Bob Welsh, Brisbane
Nation of origin: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbabe, Perth
Destination(s) to and from Los Anna International Airport: We MIGHT decide to us your airport as a stopover for two or three flights to Europe OR New York
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: I suppose

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Red Kangaroo Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: A standard lounge
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes


[APPROVED]

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17365
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Oops. It says NATION of origin. My bad
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17365
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth


By the way what is the full name of those airports. Is it just city name followed by airport?

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4355
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Royal BrazilianName and designation of head of airlines: Fernando Pinto,CEO
Nation of origin: Reino do Brazil
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: New Frontier NEF
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: we will be expanding the network from our airports
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: ?

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one) Yes
Airport lounge name: Navigator
Brief description of available facilities and services: description in New Frontier NEF
Airline office (Yes or No): No
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Royal BrazilianName and designation of head of airlines: Fernando Pinto,CEO
Nation of origin: Reino do Brazil
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: New Frontier NEF
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: we will be expanding the network from our airports
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: ?

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one) Yes
Airport lounge name: Navigator
Brief description of available facilities and services: description in New Frontier NEF
Airline office (Yes or No): No


[APPROVED]

User avatar
The Cavian State
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Oct 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cavian State » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: CaviAir
Name and designation of head of airlines: James Lee, Oscar City
Nation of origin: The Cavian State(Cavia)
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Oscar City Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: Not yet, but in future
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Already has services

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: CaviAiRelax
Brief description of available facilities and services: Bar, restaurant, sitting room
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes
True happiness may be temporary but guinea pigs are forever

The Cavian State DEFCON: 3
Goulong DEFCON: 1

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:42 pm

The Cavian State wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: CaviAir
Name and designation of head of airlines: James Lee, Oscar City
Nation of origin: The Cavian State(Cavia)
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Oscar City Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: Not yet, but in future
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Already has services

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: CaviAiRelax
Brief description of available facilities and services: Bar, restaurant, sitting room
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes


[APPROVED]

User avatar
Okstovskaya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 625
Founded: Feb 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Okstovskaya » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Sapphire Airlines
Name and designation of head of airlines: Thrang Nguyen, Gvorston
Nation of origin: Okstovskaya
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Gvorston Vkolden Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: Possibly.
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Gvorston, Garlosstin, Khroftaq, Moses.

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Sapphire ONE Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Separated to two large areas; Eco-ONE, which is the standard lounge for Economy passengers, and Lux-ONE, designated for Business-First Class passengers. Economy passengers can access the Lux lounge if they have Diamond, or Platinum ONE Miles.
Airline office (Yes or No): Aye (yes).
The Republic of the Serene and Free Socialist Okstovskaya
Est. 1848 (Glory for 170 Years!)
For: Communism, Marxism-Leninism, democracy, anarchism, federalism, dealth penalty, Hawking feminism
Against: Capitalism, Nazism, Catholic Church, NATO, Russia sanctions, religious conservatism, anti-divorce, US interventions

I'm your favorite Stalinizer, now go 2 gulag
ВРЕДЖЯ: Minister of Defense opens up to his homosexuality | Ocean liner capsizes in shallow Garlosstin Bay, 40 dead | Wvorskiy Progressive City formally opened by Their Excellencies | Civil parade in Gvorston marks 170th anniversary of St. Anne Marie's patriotic martyrdom
Anthem | The Messiah | Factbook | Embassy | Leader
NSStats NOT used due to inaccuracy

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:37 am

Okstovskaya wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Sapphire Airlines
Name and designation of head of airlines: Thrang Nguyen, Gvorston
Nation of origin: Okstovskaya
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Gvorston Vkolden Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: Possibly.
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Gvorston, Garlosstin, Khroftaq, Moses.

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Sapphire ONE Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Separated to two large areas; Eco-ONE, which is the standard lounge for Economy passengers, and Lux-ONE, designated for Business-First Class passengers. Economy passengers can access the Lux lounge if they have Diamond, or Platinum ONE Miles.
Airline office (Yes or No): Aye (yes).


[APPROVED]
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nanakai
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanakai » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 am

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Nanakai Airlines
Name and designation of head of airlines: Dragan Kanaloa - city of Noelani
Nation of origin: Nanakai
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Nanakaʻi International Airport (NAN), located in Noelani (we're currently deciding on building a second one, but that's not a thing yet)
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: we're planning to expand
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: yes - NAN (see above)

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Poʻilani Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: restaurant, bar, sitting room with slot machines - depending on your smoking policies also a smokers room
Airline office (Yes or No): yes
Last edited by Nanakai on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
A strange island nation with a lot of water surrounding.

What there's to know about this nation - and Why you should come here.

We also have an Embassy Program.

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:58 am

Nanakai wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Nanakai Airlines
Name and designation of head of airlines: Dragan Kanaloa - city of Noelani
Nation of origin: Nanakai
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Nanakaʻi International Airport (NAN), located in Noelani (we're currently deciding on building a second one, but that's not a thing yet)
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: we're planning to expand
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: yes - NAN (see above)

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Poʻilani Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: restaurant, bar, sitting room with slot machines - depending on your smoking policies also a smokers room
Airline office (Yes or No): yes


[APPROVED]

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17365
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 am

Image


Dear, Los Anna International Airport. We at Inn Hotels would think that it would be in our mutual benefit for your airport to own an Inn Hotel property managed by Inn Hotels within the vacinity of your airport. Furthermore, business travellers who do not wish to enter the city may find the advantage of staying in a hotel close to the airport to conduct their business then quickly leave, if you agree, please fill out an application form in our storefront (linked in the logo
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
Elykyellek
Diplomat
 
Posts: 937
Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:18 am

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Yellekan Air
Name and designation of head of airlines: Kari Zhao - Wendale, Lund, Elykyellek
Nation of origin: Elykyellek
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Laura Solis Memorial Airport (Kelley City, Kelley, Elykyellek)
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Yes - Laura Solis Memorial Airport (Kelley City, Kelley, Elykyellek)

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Hideaway
Brief description of available facilities and services: Restaurant, bar, sitting area, free wi-fi, charging stations
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes

User avatar
Mexican Aztlan
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: May 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexican Aztlan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Aztlan Airways
Name and designation of head of airlines: Fernando Gonzalez, Sacramento
Nation of origin: Mexican Aztlan
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Sacramento International Airport, San Antonio International Airport, El Paso International Airport, San Diego International Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: San Francisco International Airport, San Jose International Airport, Las Vegas International Airport, Santa Ana International Airport

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Aztlan Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: The lounge has a living room with a restaurant that serves both Mexican food and American food. There is also a shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe so travelers can worship.
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes
Favorite Actor: Bill Paxton, Favorite Actress: Anna Kendrick

User avatar
Pambudin
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pambudin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Pambudin Airways
Name and designation of head of airlines: Mr. Van Deventer
Nation of origin: Pambudin
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Herfinsin Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: no
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: no

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name:
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Airline office (Yes or No):

User avatar
Taitung pinyin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Taitung pinyin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Passenger Route Application
Name of airline:Air Tai
Name and designation of head of airlines: Matthew Lebsonia, CEO
Nation of origin:Taitung Pinyin
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Gekan
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?:No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Gekan

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name:
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Airline office (Yes or No):

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Hey told you about this earlier, now I can apply :)

Name of airline: Air Argentine
Name and designation of head of airlines: CEO Mark Fukaer
Nation of origin: Argentinstan
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Argentinstan City, Mariobo
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: Yes but there is low demand for a hub
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Yes, you already do

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Envirolounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: In my storefront for Air Argentine
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes, and can CVille operate here?
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Elykyellek wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Yellekan Air
Name and designation of head of airlines: Kari Zhao - Wendale, Lund, Elykyellek
Nation of origin: Elykyellek
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Laura Solis Memorial Airport (Kelley City, Kelley, Elykyellek)
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Yes - Laura Solis Memorial Airport (Kelley City, Kelley, Elykyellek)

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Hideaway
Brief description of available facilities and services: Restaurant, bar, sitting area, free wi-fi, charging stations
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes


[APPROVED]
Last edited by Kannadrickenium on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Mexican Aztlan wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Aztlan Airways
Name and designation of head of airlines: Fernando Gonzalez, Sacramento
Nation of origin: Mexican Aztlan
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Sacramento International Airport, San Antonio International Airport, El Paso International Airport, San Diego International Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: San Francisco International Airport, San Jose International Airport, Las Vegas International Airport, Santa Ana International Airport

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name: Aztlan Lounge
Brief description of available facilities and services: The lounge has a living room with a restaurant that serves both Mexican food and American food. There is also a shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe so travelers can worship.
Airline office (Yes or No): Yes


[APPROVED]

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Pambudin wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline: Pambudin Airways
Name and designation of head of airlines: Mr. Van Deventer
Nation of origin: Pambudin
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Herfinsin Int'l Airport
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?: no
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: no

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name:
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Airline office (Yes or No):


[APPROVED]

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Taitung Pinyin wrote:Passenger Route Application
Name of airline:Air Tai
Name and designation of head of airlines: Matthew Lebsonia, CEO
Nation of origin:Taitung Pinyin
Which airport(s) would your airline fly from to Los Anna International Airport: Gekan
Plans to make Los Anna International Airport a hub?:No
Would your nation allow Up In The Air Airlines to fly to your nation's airport(s) and if so which ones: Gekan

Airport lounge (Fill out if you want to operate one)
Airport lounge name:
Brief description of available facilities and services:
Airline office (Yes or No):


[APPROVED]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads